Found you

By Sunnyday5623

Welcome to my first completed story:) the writing isn't the best, but I am improving. The story follows Marce... More

The First Encounter
A Drunk tale
A man from the past
Painful reaccurances
Making amends
Story of the past
Pain released
Beginning to fall
The secret's out
Marcel's birthday
Breakfast and paintings
The first date
Halloween
The moring after hell
The hospital
Thanksgiving Special:)
The test
Together
All hope lost
Baby daddy
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Christmas specail
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's special
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Thanks!
Side story 1
Side story 2

Happily united

430 20 7
By Sunnyday5623

Felix's POV

For the past week I've been avoiding Marcel, I just can't believe what he did to me. Why would he ask to be togeher but then break up the same day? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I haven't seen much of Marcel around school, but Ace does tell me how he's doing. I want to be near him, and I want to be with him, but I don't think he wants that anymore. All my thoughts have been consumed with Marcel.

I even told my parents about what happened and they tried to comfort me. But nothing they do can take away the pain I'm feeling. Just when I thought Marcel was going to accept me he threw me away again.

It seems like I can never figure out what's going through his head. He always finds some way to confuse me again and leave me baffled.

~English Class~

"Hey Felix." I hear Ace whispering next to me and turn to respond. "Yeah?" I ask, "I'm gonna text you an address and I want you to meet me there after school." He says, hm why? I mean we do hang out after school some days but this is sudden.

I feel my phone buzz and pull it out to look at the address. It's a clinic?!?? What business would Ace have there? Don't tell me he got Kinsley pregnant.

Felix: Uh Ace why are you going there exactly?

Ace: Don't question it just promise to meet me there.

Felix: Sure Ace whatever

I don't know what he's up to but something's definitely going on.

~After school~

I begin to head back home to grab my car when I receive another text.

Ace: I'll text you when to leave, so wait for my signal.

What??? Why?!?

Felix: Uh Ace you're acting strange.

Ace: Just listen to me please! Its important.

Felix: Fine.

What reason does Ace have to suddenly do this? Not to mention these past days he's been asking me odd questions out of the blue.

~Flashback to yesterday at lunch~

"Hey Felix do you like kids?"

"Felix if you were to have a baby would you rather have a boy or girl?"

"Do you still like Marcel?"

~End of flashback~

The questions continued on for days, I really have no idea what's going on in his head.

~At home~

"Hey Felix how was school?" I hear my mother ask as I enter the house. "Hm it was good. Also Ace asked me to meet him at a clinic today. I don't know why but I guess I'll be out."

I watch as my moms face changes into a surprised look. "Finalllly." I hear him say, "what are you talking about?" I ask, "hm? nothing just make sure you go." He says as he leaves the room.

Is my mom in on this too? Why am I the one who has no idea what's going on?

I patiently wait for Ace to text me, and by patiently I mean overthinking everything. I can't stop thinking about why on earth he wants me to meet him there. Not to mention my mom knows? None of it adds up.

~Half an hour later~

I finally receive a text from Ace and quickly pick it up.

Ace: Okay head over now and go to room 303.

I put on my shoes, grab my key, and head out to my car. Finally I can figure out what the hell is going on.

~At the clinic~

Ignoring the doctors I run to the room that Ace told me to meet him. I hear a doctor talking and another voice. Wait that's Marcel's voice.

I stand in the doorway and freeze when I hear the word baby be dropped. Why is Marcel on the examine table? "B-baby?" I say.

Marcel locks eyes with me and looks startled by my appearance. I can't make out what he says but he whispers something to Ace before turning back to me. "Besides Felix deserves to know, he's the father." I hear Ace say, I look to Marcel counting on him to deny what just happened.

But he doesn't say nothing and instead looks at the ground. "F-father?" I manage to get out.

This can't be true, there's no way Marcel is pregnant I mean-that night flashes before my eyes-Oh wait, what if it is possible?

"I think you two need to talk." I hear the doctor say. Her and Ace exit the room leaving me and Marcel Alone.

I slowly walk over to him when I notice he looks like he's in pain. "Are you okay Marcel?" I ask and I watch as he shakes his head. The mark.

Ace told me how the pain in his mark was bad. I knew I should've done something, but I thought that maybe Marcel wanted to end the bond. He shouldn't bear through this pain if he wants to end it.

Looking at him now and seeing how much pain he is in makes me feel like such an asshole. I know he's the one who cut things off but I at least should've tried to.....I don't know, ease the pain?

"Marcel is there anything I can do?" I ask softly, I don't want to scare him. "C-can you come here." I hear Marcel say while he puts his arms out. He wants me to...hug him?

Following his lead I walk over to him and wrap him in a hug. He's shaking so much. I try to rub his back to sooth the pain and I slowly feel him stop shaking.

"Are you okay now Marcel?" I ask, "yeah....thank you." He says, I sit up beside him on the bed and face him. "Now can you tell me what's going on?"

He nods and begins playing with the bottom of his shirt. Why is he so nervous? Is he really pregnant....? If he is what does he want to do with the baby?

"Um Felix please don't be mad at me." His voice begins to break, "no no I won't be mad at you so go ahead and explain." I say.

"Well um I guess you can already assume what's happening. I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you Felix. I know I should've I was just...scared. But I-I'm pregnant..." I knew this was coming but a part of me was still convinced it wasn't true.

"How long have you known?" I ask, "um I guess a little over a week." He replies, that long and he didn't bother to tell me? As much as I want to be angry I know he probably has a reason.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, "I- um well I was going to that one day at the park....but I couldn't find the words. Then you started talking about all your dreams and I didn't want to get in the way of your dreams....."

That was his reason for ending things that day? Could that mean he still wants to be with me? I suddenly get excited for a second before I realize the seriousness of this situation.

Me and Marcel are both still in college, and yes I do have dreams I want to accomplish. Of course those dreams can always wait till later in life. But will me and Marcel really be able to handle this? We both still live with our parents, not to mention we're both broke. How are we going to afford everything? Where are we going to live? Maybe he doesn't even want to live together.

All these thoughts of what to do fill my mind when I realize I still haven't answered Marcel. "What do you want to do Marcel?" I ask, I want him to say he wants the baby. I want him to say he wants me there too. But at this point I have no idea what he wants.

"I-I want to keep it, you don't have to be there but I want you to..." I hear a soft sniffle from him and raise his head to find him crying. Did he think I wouldn't want to be involved in this?

"Of course I'll be there Marcel. I have no idea what we're going to do yet, but I'm sure we'll figure it out. We just need to take things slowly, so what do you want to do first?" I ask and watch as Marcel wipes his tears.

"Um well first I don't want to talk about it here." He says and I let out a small chuckle, "okay Marcel do you want to go home? Or to my house? Wait does your mom know?" I ask.

"Um don't get angry but my mom, Ace, Kinsley, and your parents all know...." I hear him say. What seriously?!? Is that why my mom was acting weird?

I sigh, "okay Marcel then want to go to your house? I can drop you off there if you want. We can talk another day if you're not ready for it."

"No I want to talk today, so can you come over?" I smile, "sure Marcel. Now let's get out of here okay?" He nods and I help him off the table before exiting the door.

We meet Ace and the doctor outside the room but they don't say anything. We wave them goodbye and head towards my car.

I look over at Marcel and he still looks upset, but why? Could he possibly think that I'm still mad at him? Or maybe that I don't want the baby? Of course the news was sudden and it is in a weird situation, but of course I want the baby.

~At Marcel's house~

Marcel didn't speak during the ride, he looked lost in thought, I didn't bother him and decided to let him think. I had a lot to think about myself.

Marcel's POV

~At his house~

Felix didn't seem angry...he seemed so calm. How can he be so calm after hearing news like that? When I found out I was freaking out. He still hasn't said what he wants, but he said he'll be there for me. That's enough right...? I shouldn't want anything more....

"Marcel are you getting out?" I blink and look up to see Felix holding the car door for me. "Uh yeah, sorry." I say as I exit the car.

My mom should be home but I told her to let me and Felix talk. So she said she'll head to a friend's house.

"Where's your mom?" Felix asks, "uh shes at a friend's house." I say as I enter my room and lay on the bed. My room is a mess and all three of Felix's hoodies are on my bed, but at this point I could care less.

"Uh Marcel are those all mine?" He says pointing to the hoodies. I sit against the pillows on me bed and look back up at him. "Yeah why?" I ask, he simply laughs and sits next to me on the bed.

After he hugged me my mark started to calm down. Does this mean things are okay between us now? It still seems like a lot of things aren't out in the open yet. I want to explain to him how I feel and how sorry I am for what I did.

"I'm sorry Felix....I shouldn't have done it like that. I should've stayed with you and explained what I was thinking." I say looking down at my sheets.

I feel Felix's arm wrap around me as he pulls me closer to him. "I have to say I was upset about that, but I'll give you a second chance if you explain." I feel my mark burn a little at his words. He sounds angry and it scares me. What if what I say isn't enough? What if he decides to leave me?

I moved away from his grasp and look down again before explaining. "Um I-I do have feelings for you Felix...and I want to be with you. But I just panicked at the time and I'm really sorry.." I feel tears starting to well up again, jeez I was never such a baby before I met him. I slowly feel one tear slip out and silently curse myself out in my head.

Felix leans towards me and wipes the tear form my face before pulling me into a hug. "I like you too Marcel. I'm glad you finally told me that you're pregnant. I'm sorry if I scared you just now, but I just wanted you to tell me the truth."

I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder. "C-can we try again Felix? I mean with the whole dating thing." I say. I was overjoyed by the fact that he returned my feelings, but I was still scared he didn't forgive me.

"Of course Marcel." He says and I feel another tears roll down, but this time it's not a sad one.

________
Author's note: i hope you like it so far😁we finally got to the main climax of the story. I hope you enjoy the rest!

Bonus:
Character profile: Miyuki(Felix's younger sister)
Features: She has long black hair and bright green eyes.
Height: 5'4
Age: 16
Birthday: May 19th
Favorite people: Her mom and older sister:)
Favorite food: Tacos
Favorite hobby: Annoying Felix and spending time with her mom and sister.
Favorite kind of music: She likes a lot of pop but listens to all kinds of music as well.
She's a omega

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 652 35
Nathan is a poor Alpha who grew up in the slums and was only allowed to attend the prestigious Rosemary Hall boarding school due to a stranger's kind...
252K 9.9K 13
I hated him, and he hated me but then I started loving him but he still hated me, I took the first step and he rejected me.... Was I not your mate...
45.5K 1.4K 43
Felix leaves his mates after being treated badly, now his mates are back hoping to win him back. I don't own Stray Kids. Their names and pictures are...
24.5K 1.4K 12
Lost Omega x Hermit Alpha Meeting by chance in the Alaskan wilderness just north of the Arctic Circle, they're trapped together for the winter. Mati...