Dangerous Ishqq

By ThisisIRENE

Love is an amalgamation of trust, concern, betrayal, detest, obsession . This story is gonna bring out differ... More

Big Day
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 19

247 20 11
By ThisisIRENE

The scene starts with Tina driving off to her house on a double . She took off from work for an emergency matter. She knows Manav would have gone for Tennis practice and decided to go home this time.Tina reaches her abode and notices that the door is locked. She thinks it is the perfect opportunity and gets down from her car quickly. She sneaks into house and instantly starts  fixing bugs at Manav's room and in living area. She quickly fixes devices at random hidden places. She fixed all devices given by Kabir and exhales sharply "Thank God my work is done. I hope Manav won't find any of this. I am sorry Manav I don't have any other choice. I love you but at the same time I can't let my life ended up in prison". Tina immediately called Kabir and informs about bugging the house. She says "I have fixed all devices and it is active," Kabir on the other side says "Well done Tina. Our deal stays valid as long as you keep up words" which irks Tina.

While she is talking to Kabir she heard a car sound. She says "Manav has come home . I will talk to you later" and immediately hangs up the call. Manav comes home exhausted after his tennis practice. Tina brushed her thoughts and tries to act normal. Manav is surprised to see Tina at home and enquires about it "Tina?You are back early today? Anything special?" Tina gave a sheepish smile "I am feeling fatigue that's why I have taken off". Manav asks her to take a rest and leaves from there. In the meantime Pooja calls Manav and informs to meet her at some place. Manav gets excited and asks "Are you inviting me for a date baby".

Pooja smiles and says "Kind off. But I have a surprise for you . Don't be late else you know about me right". Manav pouts "I know you are the punctual queen and it will be head breaking task for me to lighten your mood". Pooja frowns "Are you saying that I am stubborn?" Manav panics and says "Nope I didn't mean that way. I am sorry baby". Pooja giggles knowing his fear for her. Manav heard Pooja's laughing sound and understood she is teasing him. He says "Not fair Pooja. You are teasing me more often nowadays". Pooja bites her tongue and says "Sorry Manav" but he is not ready to leave her. He says "You have to be punished for laughing at me". Pooja says "Ok fine Tell me I am ready for the penalty" Manav instantly said, "Give me a kiss" which leaves Pooja blushing. On the other side Kabir who is tapping their call and gets irked  listening their romantic talks.

He says "Too much of romance. Don't they have anything else to discuss? Does Pooja Sharma know about romance! Incredible! I thought she knows only boasting and carrying attitude. She always throws tantrums and mocks at me but with Manav, she is sweet and romantic. What a difference Pooja Sharma!" His outburst  is the consequence of jealousy but he didn't recognize it. Back to call, Manav is demanding to fulfill the punishment. Pooja shies and kissed him over the phone which leaves Kabir stunned. He got goosebumps and shudders in cold shivers running throughout his body.

Pooja controlled her overwhelming blush and speaks finally "I have fulfilled my penalty are you happy now?" to her disappointment she didn't hear any response from Manav. She calls "Manav are you there? Hello?" Manav got disconnected due to network issues. Within few seconds he got reconnected and speaks "Sorry yaar Network problem I got disconnected. Ok where is my kiss?" Pooja gave a devilish smile "I am sorry I already kissed and my penalty is over". Manav complains "This is cheating," Pooja says "So sorry better luck next time". She then hangs up the call. A single kiss created different emotions for the three. One side, Pooja is excited that she kissed her love while Manav is sad the he missed the kiss and on the other side, Kabir is totally confused about the kiss that created magical feelings in him.

Later by evening, Pooja messaged him the venue address, Manav reads it and says " I am coming dear". Tina saw him getting ready and asks "You are looking extra happy today? Anything special Manav" He says in a romantic tone "Yup I am going on a date with Pooja". Tina's face shrinks and asks about the place. Manav says "Submarine Spot ".Tina fakes her smile and says "Yeah it is a perfect place for couples. Good choice" Manav bids bye to her and leaves the place. Once he left Tina informs the same, Kabir.Then few minutes later, Kabir and Avni reached the same restaurant "Submarine Spot". Avni is taken aback by the romantic spot and gets over-excited whereas Kabir's eyes are searching for Pooja and Manav. He excuses himself and walks around searching for them. Kabir's eyes fixed at a lady who is seated alone at the right corner.

He says in mind "Seems like Manav hasn't reached yet. Ok no prob I will give company to Pooja Sharma until then". He walks towards her with a bright grin. On the other side, Pooja is waiting for Manav. Right then Manav entered the place and starts looking for his lady love. Finally, he spots her and walked towards her with excitement. His smile vanishes as soon as he spots Pooja with someone else. To his disappointment, Pooja is not alone. Manav says "TARA" in a shocking face. On the other side, Kabir misunderstood someone else as Pooja.Kabir apologies to her and shoved off. He walks to the reception and enquires about Pooja and Manav. But to his dismay no table was booked under their name. Kabir wonders where they are there and what are they doing right now..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.2K 11
Vansh Raisinghaniya never forgives and forgets betrayals, when he finds out his own wife was a spy sent by his enemy for his destruction, his life on...
1.3K 97 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...
1M 43K 57
Cover credit - IamSumayya Highest ranking - #2 multiple times They were different in thoughts...they were different in opini...
183K 8.6K 20
Ipkknd is the only story, i believe,which can be re written in many ways. The story of a screwed businessman and a lovely charming girl who are diffe...