[โœ”๏ธ] ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ'๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘จ...

Por -MEGUMISTYPE

โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒป... Mรกs

1 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐๐š๐ง๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
2โžค๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐
3 โžค ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
4 โžค ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ
5 โžค ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
6 โžค ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
7 โžค ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
8 โžค ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
9 โžค ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
10 โžค ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
11 โžค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
12 โžค ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
14 โžค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
15 โžค ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
16 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
17 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
18 โžค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ

13 โžค ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž

9.5K 234 594
Por -MEGUMISTYPE

Chapter 13
"date"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

warning: slight smut!

(yeah you read that right😼^)

"I'm not ready I'm not ready I'm not ready." I repeat over and over to Kuroo and Kenma.

They both looked at me annoyed and rolled their eyes, today was finally the day of the date and I was overthinking absolutely everything. Akaashi didn't want to tell me where we are going he just told me to be ready.

"you look fine why are you so worried" Kuroo placed his cheek in his hand.

"I don't wanna disappoint him." I stare at myself in the mirror, I decided to wear a white crop top with a pink short skirt.

"you look great y/n" kenma turned off his video games.

"thank you kenma anyways you guys should get going he should be here any minute now." I looked at the time on my phone.

I walked downstairs with the boys to walk them out and open the door to already see akaashi about to ring the doorbell.

"hey Akaashi." Kuroo leans on the door frame.

"kuroo you rooster bitch get out." I push kuroo out of the house.

"fine kenma let's go." He sighs "have fun but not to much fun I'm not ready to be an uncle." Kuroo laughs.

"shut up now bye walk safely." I roll my eyes.

I watched Kuroo and Kenma walk away then turned my gaze to Akaashi who was clearly flustered and blushing.

"hey I'm sorry about that they barged in my house today." I laughed and pulled him into a hug

"it's fine..you look pretty"

"says you." I punch his arm lightly as we begin to walk.

Akaashi gave me a confused look and furrowed his brows, "what do you mean?"

"have you seen yourself you're so pretty."

"you're gorgeous"

I blush and look away "where are we going?"

"that's a surprise you'll love it though."

I look at Akaashi's arm and notice that he has a bag could this be apart of the date? we finally reach a park with a big field and lots of flowers.

"come on." He gently pulls my arm and leads me to a spot in the field.

Akaashi then puts down the bag and grabs a blanket in which he sets it down.

"A PICNIC." I yell out in excitement.

"I asked kenma and he told me that you loved picnics" he smiled as he sat down.

"awe Akaashi you're so sweet." I attack him with a hug.

"look what I packed for us." he opened up the bag and brought out onigiris and different foods.

"ONIGIRIS BUT I DIDNT WIN THE BET?"

"I knew that you wanted them and I wanted to make you happy."

"I don't even know what to say, this is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me" I tear up a little, this truly was the best thing anyone ever has done for me and it made me so happy that it was akaashi.

"I'm glad you like it." Akaashi wipes the tear away with his thumb.

"thank you akaashi."

"Keiji please."

"thank you, keiji." I smile.

the date was amazing, we ate, talked and laughed while watching the sunset It felt like straight out of a movie. Once the sunset was over akaashi held my hand and walked with me home.

"I had so much fun keiji." I let go of his hand my hand feeling empty without his.

"really? we just ate and-" I cut him off with a kiss.

I didn't know what came over me I just had to kiss him, it felt magical i put my hand over his cheeks and we were prolonging the kiss. He slid his hands onto my waist until I let go.

"you wanna come in? My mom works late tonight..." I open the door.

he nods and I grab his wrist and drag him to my room. I sit him down on my bed then suddenly he grabs my hips and pulls me onto him in which he connects his lips to mine again. This time it turned into a makeout. I felt his member through his pants he was rock solid, I smiled in the kiss knowing that I made him hard.

something wasn't right he just left his hands on my hips while I travelled my hands up his shirt. I grab his hands gently and place them on my waist indicating for him to roam but he didn't. I let go of the kiss out of breath and give him a confused look.

"I gave you permission to roam."

"I know it's just..." he looks down

"what is it?" I hop off his lap and sit next to him.

"I'm just insecure of my hands" he looks down at his hands.

"What why? I love them." I look at his hands

"it's just they're bigger than bokutos."

I give him a saddened look and kiss his hands "you don't have to always compare yourself to Bokuto keiji you are your own person."

"you really like them or are you just saying that?"

"I love them and I want them to literally roam all over me." I bite my lip.

Keiji smirks and puts me on his lap again "let's try one more time."

We start to makeout again this time it was just perfect, he roamed his hands under my shirt and carressed my back later made his way down and up my skirt squeezing my ass. I smiled once again since he was feeling up on me. He suddenly lets go of the kiss panting.

"we should stop, I don't have protection."

"yeah let's not risk anything." I get off his lap.

Keiji stood up and adjusted his pants, he gave me a satisfied smirk "thank you y/n I'm surprised you kissed me first."

"someone had to do it and you were taking forever so I just said fuck it." I laughed.

"I was gonna eventually do it."

"yeah yeah."

"I should get going, my mom is asking where I am." Keiji says while texting back his mom.

I walk Keiji downstairs to my front door and hug him tightly. Once I let go he grabs my cheek and pulls me in for a small kiss. I felt myself redden he was too cute.

"thank you keiji I had a lot of fun."

"anytime, goodnight gorgeous."

"goodnight." I blow one more kiss before closing the door, once he closes the door I open my messages app and text the trio chat.

Nekomas baddest Trio💅🏽✨

we just finished making out

Kuroo
WHAT
THE
FAWK😀

Kenma
on the first date?

Kuroo
UM
HELLO???
Y/N ANSWER
U DONT JUST SAY SUM LIKE THAT THEN DIP HELLO
IHY
AJAUUWUS
Y/NNNNN
Y/N L/N

hehe
I did that on purpose
sorry❤️
AND YES WE MADE OUT ON THE FIRST DATE  WHAT ABOUT IT🙄💅🏽

Kuroo
bitch finally
HOW WAS IT
WAS HE GOOD?
DID YALL 👌🏽👈🏽😼

It was scrumpdillyicious 😃
sadly no💔
him being that responsible fine ass daddy he is he stopped because we didn't have condoms.
                             tbh I don't mind get me pregnant 🤰🏽

Kenma
that baby would be cute ngl

LITERALLY
keiji would be seggsy as a dad

Kuroo
keiji?
y'all are on first names 👀
are u secretly dating—

I wish🙄🤚🏽
I had to make the first move chile I'll probably have to ask him.

Kenma
what's wrong with making the first move?
yes dominant female in the relationship😍

purrrr

  Authors note
I'm so sorry for the shitty ending of this chapter im just ✨exhausted✨ right now. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do some actual smut in this book anymore but pls let me know if u want because I'm pretty comfortable writing smut its I just get nervous publishing it🧍🏽‍♀️

n e waysss Im thinking about my next story and lowkey wanna do an ushijima fic😼 since I am a ushijima kinnie and he's so funny to me bye-  like how he's soo clueless and just stands there like
😐🧍🏻 is so funny to me, and imagine ushijima with a loud/horny y/n it would def be interesting since ushi is the opposite.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

60.6K 2K 14
"[ษดแด€แดแด‡]'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…." ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
617K 19K 34
โ†ณ anime thighs โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แด‹แด‡ษดแดแด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s สœษชs ษดแด‡แดก ษขแด€แดแด‡ส€ ษดแด‡ษชษขสœส™แดส€ โ€โžท |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 6/30/21 k.kozume x fem reader
207K 5.5K 38
โ€Žืด๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซืด โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ”Š ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š ใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ใ€€ โœฌ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€โœฌ...
277K 8.8K 24
โ†ท โ‹ฏ โ™กแตŽ โŒœ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค, ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โŒŸ โ˜๏ธ . . . โ†ณin which the karasuno...