The Tamer in Wonderland

By Fuyusaki

Rei didnt expected to go to a magic College in another world. How will she and her digimon partners return to... More

Rei
How she look
Welcome to the World of Villains
The Sorting goes weird and unable to go home
The white Lie and sweet new 'Home'
New Family member
The new Dawn of the unknown World
When Zero meets the Sky...
All Road leads to Rome
The Reason to Fight
The Beginning of the End
Garden of Roses
A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven
Forest of Riches & Unexpected Evolution
Let's Bake The Mont Blanc
Chapter 16
CH 17

A Lesson to learn

1.1K 34 2
By Fuyusaki

Enjoy these chapter dear readers!

___________________

The six years old Rei landed harshly to the ground by a muscular, humanoid Digimon who is one of the "Royal Knights" as he punched her with one hit.

Meicoomon watched them with her teary eyes and the white small dragon with a red cloak scoffed at this foolish Tamer.

"Do YOU believe that your Outsiders really wanted to train under Gankomon-Shishou in such condition? HAH! Your weak human is incredible stupid to think Shishou would let her train her." Hackmon said to them in then his teacher hit him to and winced at the harsh blow.

"You FOOL!!" Gankomon said loudly then pointed at Rei, "Just look stupid student of mine! She isn't really to give up just because I hit her lightly."

The black haired girl got up slowly and looked at the humanoid digimon with her eyes filled with determination that didn't want to be weak like the days when she was in her old world.

Gankomon seemed to like her eyes that burned with fire that would never yield to anyone and thought. 

'Even thought my mission was to elimated her and her partner, she is what would foolish humans call a frail child that wanted to know her purpose to live.'

Rei spitted some blood on the ground and Meicoomon rubbed her human partner's back for a bit then Gankomon smirked and crossed his arms and Hackmon wided his eyes when said to them.

"From today on Rei and also Meicoomon shall be training under me with sweat and tears until the training is done!"

"S-shishou..." The small dragon can't not believe a human child and her partner shall be trained harsh under the care of a stuborn yet stern humanoid digimon that belonged one of the royal knights.

Present Era

The Adeuce duo and their digimon catched their heavily when Rei rushed with abnormal speed to their class lessons while Grim still clutched her in fear.

Meicoomon looked at her tamer deadpanned while she scratched her head a little.

"Perhaps I have to be careful to you guys, huh..."  She muttered while they taken their seat and looked disbelief at her.

"I never thought you be this fast prefect!" Said Ace while his koromon looked a little red as if he hold on of something and the same as Deuce's Koromon when Crewel silenced them with his wand as he lightly slammed at his desk.

"I see you are the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today. Hm~ What an unusual hair color. Not bad at all, I say. Be careful not to take too long to finish, understood?" Crewel told the students who looked at him nervously while he catched a glimpse at the familiar black haired girl with her unknown fluffy cat plush that he never seen before along with the two weird pink blops with the same ruby eyes that holded one each of his students that sandwiched her.

He didn't know or care why they catching their breath so much perhaps this is their lessons to not get oversleep again but Crewel did have some hopes from them as they slightly changed because of Rei and those weird pink blops's arrival that still are slightly red for some reason.

By looking at those blops he have a bad feeling something is going to be happen but brushed of when he introduced himself.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please. Come, take your seats. It's time for class to begin. First off, a few disclaimers. I shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants. And mushrooms are a whole different topic. I'll have you remember them so that you don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk. Dogs love to eat anything they see, after all. I don't want to see anyone getting a failing mark during the exam, so I shall be as strict as I can." 

'Wow... That's very Impressive..' thought Rei when she a bit awed at his introduction then looked at Meicoomon and Grim that discussed quietly why is it was bad to eat an unnkown plant that would be poisoned in it.

Deuce looking at the book, "I see. By the way, what are 'shrooms'?" He asked turned his head towards Rei  as she mouthed to him 'fungi' at him and his eyes shined at her in understanding.

Ace scratched the back of his head, "Ugh... I'm pretty bad with memorization..."

Then Rei turned at him and muttered, "I'm gonna help you to memorized this and also in the future to Ace because you and Deuce need this stuff to If you come in the digital world just in case, ok?"

"Ehh!? Is that true!?" Said Grim in shook and read the books from this world and the digital world that she packed in her bag carefully to make sure that his human don't eat those poisoned 'grass' again from what he heard of Meicoomon's story when Rei got poisoned as a child. 

That made the two boys curioused why he was motivated to memorized these books then they turned around at Meicoomon to answer the silent question while Rei sweatdropped a little in nervosity.

"Well, when Rei was a child and we are lost in one of the forests in the digital world she thought those plants were edible unaware it was poisoned. She ate it and had very high fevers, refused to eat anything, didn't moved because it has some paralyse effect but thankfully she recovered in few weeks because we meet some nice digimons who lived there helped her." The orange cat digimon told them and Rei covered her face in embarrassed when the boys looked at her.

"Man Rei I think we should be extra careful if you eat some strange plants and get sick because of that." Ace teased her and Deuce looked at her in worry.

"Ace be thankful that I don't have 'Erika's special drink' in my inventory or I would shove it to you until you die from diabetes!" She threated him and he raised his hands up in surrender when Ruby and Jaze muttered.

"We need to poop..."

That made them stop and looked at the Koromons in wided eyes.

"Boy,s we need to hurry unless we have poops and the 'nice' smell that would Master Crewel noticed them." She muttered to them carefully and they nodded in agree that there digimons needs to go to the toilets fast.

Thankfully the bell ran, Crewel announced that the class was dismissed and mention some homework. Ace and Deuce rushed to the door with their respective partners to toilet room while Rei packed for them their stuff in their bags along hers then putted them around her shoulders.

Meicoomon and Grim already relaxed at her shoulders when she headed to the next lesson but Crewel halted her and her papers.

"It's very nice to see you again Rei. I'm very glad to see that you wearing the unform that I made it for you and glad that you also joined to the class. Also those papers are the club registration paper and you strictly needed to choose one of them of course." He explained to her and ruffled her hair a bit.

He curioused stopped when he looked at her hair which is now fluffed and stared at Meicoomon a bit.

"Is there something wrong Master Crewel?" She asked nervous and mentally sweated when the monochrome haired man looked at her digimon in suspicious that still pretended as a plush toy.

"Say would that also mean I also need to choose one of those 'clubs'? Grim asked that breaked the tense situattion wich Rei and Meicoomon was glad for.

'That man is very sharp..' They both tought in relief when Crewel answered him.

"No, you won't need this because your superviser will do it." He said it short to Grim then turned at Rei again and said, "Now then since I wouldn't let you be late to your next class off you go."

Rei did what she get told and leave to the next class. The classroom is now empty with students as Crewel thought about her situation.

"Even though she is very polite. She is a very complicated girl with an air of mystery just like those 'plush' toys that I never seen before. I can see that they hiding something or something." He muttered and waited for the next students.

Meanwhile Rei, Meicoomon and Grim reached to the class and saw the boys with their Koromon's.

"That was so close..." Deuce muttered when he remembered the smell of poop that his Koromon made and hope he would never experiment this again.

"Ditto.." Said the orange haired boy in agree also remembers the smell and the unspoken kisses that the Koromons gave them then they looked Rei when she sat between them again while she handed their bags that they left by the previous lesson.

They thanked her when the teacher began the history lesson. He had the appearance of a tall elderly man with small grey eyes and greying, neatly combed-back hair. He wears a standard black suit beneath long maroon robes. Attached to his collar is a white jabot, which is tied off with a turquoise-colored pendant. While on his lap was a chubby black long-hair with a white muzzle and golden eyed cat. It had white patches of fur at it's chest and at the tip of its tail.

The man introduces himself, "I am Trein, the professor in charge of Magical History. And this is my familiar, Lucius. I shall have you learn the history behind the magic that you are using now."

"Meow." Lucious mewed.

"I do not only grade by your reports, but also by how you behave in my classroom. I will not tolerate sleeping in class. Now then, please turn to page 5 of your textbooks. This is related to the magic stone that was discovered inside the Dwarf Mines." He informed everyone.

"Meow." Lucious mewed again.

"The discovery of this jewel led to magical energy being able to spread worldwide. It could also be considered as the 1st year magic was made possible." He explained.

"Meow."

Rei noted what the teacher explained and read the history book of this world despite the old cat made noises which never bothered her before and also seeing a real cat outside of her world.

Ace yawns trying to keep awake but continues to nod off and looked at his Koromon and Deuce's in jealous but hold it of because they looked so cute while they are sleeping.

"Oh...! The Dwarf Mines, huh... Oh...! Magical energy, huh..." Deuce mutters to himself.

Grim held a bored expression, "Ugh... I want a more explosive and flashier magic class!"

Meicoomon then holded an history book form their world and handed to Grim, "Learning from the past is very importent Grim and is also a big step to a great magician to." She whispered at Grim quietly while she pretended to be a plush toy and she also gave the boys extra copies from the book.

"Our history of digital world are very different from yours and also very important to learn those. Also is very much interesting for guys I think." She added quietly and also made an eye contact to Lucius who looked at her in curiousity but continued to meowed.

That made them awake a bit when they read this thick book from her world because they wanted some knowledge what happened that world's past and wanted someday to visit that world.

After a long lecture the bell rang, as Trein announced the homework and dismissed everyone. While Ace, Deuce and Grim were so focused on the digital world's history Rei lightly snapped them out. They packed their stuff to head to the next lessons which is P.E lesson.

"Lucius where are you going?" They heard Trein ask his familiar seeing it as he walked up to the female Tamer.

Rei kneeled down to the cat and stared at him along with Meicoomon who looked curious at the cat. They stared so long when Lucius bumped at his head lightly to her knee as if he wanted that she should patted her and Rei reveiced the message then scratched behind his ear that earning a purr from the old cat. 

Surprising Trein as he walked over to her, "Your Rei without a surname with a power that is out of this world." He bluntly said and frowned at her and his familiar.

While Ace and Deuce looked unsure what to do.

"What's with this tense atmosphere?" Grim whispered to them.

Ace being the one to answer, "We heard from the seniors that Lucius never leaves Trein-sensei's lap during or after class."

Deuce nodded, "This is the first time so it's surprising for us. We are not sure what Trein-sensei will do or say. Afterall familiars don't leave their masters' side. Unless ordered to of course." He said.

"Come to think of it are Tamers and Digimon the same as this?" Grim thought loudly while the Ace and Deuce looked at their digimon that they are now laying at their heads peacefully.

"No we are not the same at this world because we would be called a forced partnership that Digimons natural protecting their Tamers because they wanted to this but me and Rei are quite different from the other groups." Meicoomon whispered to them to make sure her cover isn't gonna blowed up, surprising them as they wanted to ask more but they holded back of course.

'This doesn't sounds bad..' The boys thought about their Digimon partner.

"This is the first time I've seen Lucius has taken quite a liking to someone else other than me."

They all turned their heads when they heard Trein-sensei say those words to Rei which she titteled her head.

"Is that so..." She said and stood up, "Now then If you excused me I have to head to my next class. Have a good day Trein-sensei and Lucius," She said receiving a nod and meow from the two. She took her bag, Meicoomon is already on her shoulder and Grim took the other side.

Taking their leave out of the classroom to attend their next class with Ace and Deuce following behind with amazement. She really is very cool. They thought.

As they left Trein held a small smile, "She was an interesting girl wasn't she Lucius?" He asked his familiar. Only to receive a meow from the feline as they prepare for the next class.

"The next class is physical education." Ace said. As realization hits the girl like a truck the boys notice the girl's expression.

"Ah." With her unreadable expression that apeared of her face but shaked of those thought.

"What'ts wrong?" Deuce asked her.

Rei shaked her head, "It's nothing." They didn't realized that she is a girl but she didn't care if she changed in a boys locker room because the black haired tamer lived in a forests before she moved to her tower that she had built.

Then they headed together to the lockers room and the boys realized why she was frozed before when they already went inside. Bunch of boys gaped at her when she started to change here then Ace, Deuce and Meicoomon glared them but also glanced at Rei's body and also started to blush.

Even though she has a small body they can see some muscle that made her beautiful but they also wondered were she this big scar on her back.

At her old world

A certain fluffy pink haired man started twitched his eyebrow as he stopped worked at the high tech advanced computers to support the last master of chaldea and the 'woman' who has a spitting image of Mona Lisa the greatest work of Leonardo Da Vinci sipped 'her' coffee with a questioned look at him.

"Is something wrong Romani?" 'She' asked him which Romani resbonded and scratches his head a bit.

"I don't know but why do I a feeling that I need beat up some boys that I didn't know about?"

'She' wondered that to. 'Perhaps you got a daugther and didn't know about..' She shaked her head and they continued to work for saving their World.

At the digital world

Hudiemon stretches her arms a bit as she found the location where Rei transported into but the connections are still weak to bringing her back and only holo calls are possible to make it.

Erika needs her special drink that made the other Tamers stepped back a bit because they don't wanna die over extremely high sugar. Thank you very much.

Back to Twisted Wonderland

'Ugh... Don't they better to do than staring at me? I hope Crowley will do something if I got a locker room or something like that..' Rei thought as she finished changed to her gym clothes and also stared back at them that made them a bit embarrased then Ace and Deuce shoved her out of the locker room at their own safety.

"Please don't change in front of us, Rei..." Deuce coughed a bit and she nodded then They closed the door.

She looked at Meicoomon and Grim then shrugged then they headed to the sports field.

As she arrived the P.E teacher is already here and looked suprised at her that she was first here. The teacher has very broad-shouldered with a thick neck and thick chest. He has dark brown hair styled in a pompadour and small blue eyes. He also has a thin beard framing his face. He was also wearing a whistle around his neck. Along with athletic black pants and a red jacket with gold stripes; a golden stag-head is pictured on the right side of his chest. He also wore a golden curled arrow-shaped bracelet on his left wrist, which looked blood-like red at the point.

"Ah, you must be Rei that the headmaster informed us. Now we have to wait for the other students and also i'm Vargas who teaches here P.E and how to fly a broom." He told the black haired girl who nodded but wanted to ask him.

"Say Mr. Vargas where should I change my clothes in the future because I don't want that the boys stare at me while I changed at their locker room and also can I get a head start because my mentor back home said I should started to train even though he is not here?"

"Ah, of course can get an head start but with only a halfway of course because you are girl that should be delicate and you can change at the school medical rooms that should be empty at the end of the lessons." He informed her wich she nodded then she lay Meicoomon at the bench and gave her a head pat before she headed of along with Grim.

The other students arrived. Ace and Deuce with their Digimon also layed were Meicoomon was and she informed them quietly that her Tamer got a head starts along with Grim.

Then the teacher anounced to everyone and showed of his muscle. "I'm Vargas and I'm in charge of watching over your physical education. Excellent magic starts with excellent bodies! Behold...! These muscles that I train every day! A magician with no stamina is unspeakable! First, do 20 laps around the field! And then, 100 sit-ups!"

"Eh... I don't hate exercise, but I can't handle teachers like him." Ace commented.

Deuce was stretching his arms, "I have confidence in my physical abilities." He said. 

Every students started to do their exercises when Rei and Grim finished theirs.

Grim panted and stared at Rei that she looked fine even though she done more than 20 laps and 100 sit-ups. "How is that possible that you do more than what this weird mustache guy what he said?"

The teacher, Ace and Deuce looked curious at her what she got tell.

"Well my former mentor told me that I should go over my limits because back home is very dangerous so I have to train my body and Gankoomon would be very disapointed if I gonna nelegct my training by the halfway." She explained to Grim that made also Ace and Deuce wonder if they also should do more than that because she motivated them when she spoked her former mentor with lot affection.

They wondered what happened to her mentor that she added 'former'.

Vargas was very impressive about her drive that the two boys also do their workout and he patted her back.

"Hahahaha, you got me and I apologize that you proved me wrong that everyone has their own limits and you should continued what your started!" The teacher grinned at her in approve which she smiled and thought about her mentor.

'I hope you are proud of me, Meicoomon and Hackmon even though you won't remember us...' She looked at the clear blue sky that doesn't looked her own sky but it still is beautiful as her sky with colourful cubes that floated in the digital world.

Rei misses her home so is everyone who tagged along with her.

The bell rang again indicating that class was over as Vargas dismissed everyone. Rei went to the school medical room and changed back to her school uniform then back to Ace, Deuce and Grim at the hallway who were waited for her. Meicoomon is already on her shoulder when Grim took the other one.

"Let's see, the next class is... elemental lesson... but now we have lunch time." Deuce muttered out holding out the piece of paper that had their class schedule.

Ace sighed, "For a magic school, it doesn't really feel that much different from a normal school, huh... It's a lot more... ordinary than I thought... Guess I don't have to worry much even without magic." He complained.

"Well this is the third day since school started. They are probably going to start teaching spells next week. Then we could cool new spells and stuff. Right, Grim?" Rei asked him wich he nodded at her.

"Yeah they better do this or the great Grim-sama shall leave this school because its boring and would go with you in your world!" The grey cat declared which Meicoomon sighed.

Then Rei looked at them and asked, "Do guys come with us into the digital world?"

Ace and Deuce still holded their Koromons then thought about visited her world.

The orange haired boy grinned at her, "Sure I am in after all!"

Deuce nodded at him in agree. "We are curious what it is like where Jaze came from and also the Digimon but I have to tell my mom someday that I go to a journey with guys."

Ace ruffled his own head nervously. "Right I need to tell my family to..."

When suddenly a roar came out by the Koromons which they chuckled.

"We are hungry!" They told them. Rei nodded at them and headed to the cafeteria.

Omake: What the hell Sora?!

Rei, Meicoomon and Sora worked together at return to his world when he pointed at the strange vortex with a image of a city with large buildings.

"Whoah, what is this world?" As Sora awed by the skyscrapers and suddenly wanted to the vortex because something called for him.

"Oh, that world? This city called Quadratum because it has more skyscrapers in that world." Rei answered him and also added. "This world is also a fictional world Sora."

Then they turned around and saw that Sora already went were which Rei and Meicoomon facepalmed.

She sighed, "Sorry Sora I think I can't not came along because I work here to do..." Then Rei muttered. "Stupid paperworks..."

___________________

Puh done I hope you all liked this chapter and see you in next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 336 13
•TWISTED WONDERLAND X READER X KNY!MODERN• "This school students need therapy" -[Name] Trappola, who loves playing games always got into some trouble...
41.2K 1.8K 43
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
15K 608 23
What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can't seem to remember anything.." The tan...
78.1K 2.8K 101
Future Me Note: ok so, the first few chapters may not be that good, but it gets better, i swear! 😅 and slow updates Shune Sorishida, comes from a d...