Blessings (Jin Centric)| By D...

By dark_eyed_warlock

COMMISSIONS OPEN | Kim Seokjin deserves more love and fanfictions. So here we are: a collection of Paid Commi... More

Introduction
Cravings (Taejin #1)
Beginning (Jinkook #1)
Trouble (Taejin #2)
Wrapped In Sheer (Jinkook #2)
A Banging Celebration (Jinmin #1) (Pt. 1/2)
Public Affairs (Jin X ML #1)
Owning You (Taejin #3)
Happy Accidents (Jinkook #3)
Selfie (Jinkook #4)
The Perfect Pose (Taejin #4)
Brother Knows Best (Jinkook #5) (Pt. 1/2)
Brother Knows Best: Prequel (Pt. 2/2)
Rogue (Jinkook #6) (Pt. 1/2)
Bought n Owned (Taejin #4)
Golden Cage (Jinkook #7) (Pt. 1/3)
Rogue (Pt. 2/2)
My Brother-in-law (Jinkook #8) (Pt. 1/2)
My Omega (Taejin #5)
Second Best (Taejin #6)
Pretty Man (Jinkook #9)
For You (Jinkook #10) (Pt. 1/2)
Golden Cage (Pt. 2/3)
Family Matters (Jinkook #11)
Last Hope (Jinkook #12) (Pt. 1/2)
In Your Lap (Jinkook #13)
Our Brother (Jin X ML #2)
For You (Pt. 2/2)
Golden Cage (Pt. 3/3)
Chase (Pt. 1/2) (Jinkook #14)
Baby Daddy (Jinkook #15)
Camboy Brother (Pt. 1/2) (Jinkook #16)
Too Much (Jinkook #17) (Pt. 1/3)
Seducing My Hyung (Jinkook #18) (Pt. 1/2)
Practice Makes Perfect (Jinkook #19) (Pt. 1/2)
Chase (Pt. 2/2)
Diamonds (Taejin #7)
My Brother-in-law (Pt. 2/2)
Last Hope (Pt. 2/2)
Under Arrest (Jinkook #20) (Pt. 1/2)
Too Much (Pt. 2/3)
Camboy Brother (Pt. 2/2)
Seducing My Hyung (Pt. 2/2)
Practice Makes Perfect (Pt. 2/2)
Under Arrest (Pt. 2/2)
Too Much (Pt. 3/3)
Pink Milk (JinxBTS #1)
Ritual For Three (Jin x Rap Line)
Hypnotized (JinKookMin #1)
Defiling The Beauty (Jinkook #21)
Captive (Jinkook #22)
Assassin's Stalker (Jinkook #23) [Pt. 1/2]
A Demon's Heaven (Namjin #1)
A Demon's Hell (Namjin #2)
Stuck At Work (Taejin #8)
Pretty in Glasses (Jinkook #24)
The Virgin Camboy (Taejin #8)
Payment in Sex (Jinkook #25)
Boyfriend Meets Husband (Taejinkook #1)
Predator (Jinkook #26)
Incubus Encounter (Jinmin #2)
A Ruined Marriage (Jinkook #27)
Strange Tradition (NamTaeJin #1)
Betrayal (Jinkook #28)
Vampire Mate (Jinkook #29)
There is a Human Among Us (JinxML #1)
Bathhouse Incidents (Namjin #3)
Assassin's Stalker (Pt. 2/2)
New Discoveries (Jinkook #30) [Pt. 1/2]
Incubus Encounter (Pt. 2/2)
New Discoveries (Pt 2/2)
Paradise (JinMinKook #2)
Blue Hour (Jinkook #31)
My Omega, You (Jinkook)
A Banging Celebration (Pt. 2/2) (Jinmin+Yoonjin)
Two Roses (Jinkook #33)
Taecher's Pets (Jin x ML #2) [Pt. 1/2]
Royal Affair (Yoonjin #1)
Sugar Addiction (Taejin #10)
Teacher's Pets [Pt. 2/2]
Hundred and One (Yoonjin #2)
Unfairytale (Taejin #11)
A Mistake (JinMinKook #3)
Red Lens (Taejin #12)
Falling (Taejin #13)
Unbound (Jinkook #34)
(Mis)Adventures of Moth Jin [Part 1/2]
Roadside Rodeo (Jinkook #35)

Hyung Knows Best (JinxBTS #2)

12.2K 175 31
By dark_eyed_warlock

Commissioned by: anon

Tags: Power bottom Jin, dom Jin, sub BTS, Teasing, Rimming, Riding, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Deep throating, Creampie, Cumming on face, 69ing.

Summary:

"You have gotten so big, Joonie", greedy hands groped Namjoon's chest (tiddies) and bulging arms, a pink tongue flicking out to lick Seokjin's lip; he was parched, "Can you fuck your hyung harder now? Manhandle me any way you want, make me do anything you want?"

Namjoon whined, cute and small despite his build. Seokjin wanted to ruin him.

(or, Jin being a Very Good hyung in a power bottom-y way.)

Words: 5051

Dew's note: so I saw this picture a few days ago:

And my mind went:

1) HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT THAT TIE
2) OHMYGOD THAT NECKLINE, THAT CHESTTTTT
3) I NEED TO HAVE THIS IN MY STORY AHHHHHHHH

So yeah... Here you go.

Taehyung was draped over Jimin's back, eyes closed and head resting on the shoulder as the older man watched their latest music video. Hoseok was talking animatedly with Namjoon while Jungkook was busy poking the cheeks of a sleeping Yoongi. Their stylist team and makeup artists were all walking around but there was no cameraman in sight. It helped the boys loosen up and laze around without being bothered.

All in all, it was a normal day.

Until...

"Fuck."

Taehyung frowned at the whisper, wondering what in their music video could have prompted such a response. He opened his eyes only to find his soulmate wearing a surprised expression, hints of desire and lust visible even through the lens he wore. There was only man who could pull out such an expression from them.

"Ah Seokjin-shi", when Hoseok and Jungkook heard the name, the two raised their heads to greet their hyung only to become speechless and wear an expression similar to Jimin, "You wanted to talk to me?"

Namjoon frowned at Hoseok's expression, his eyes meeting Taehyung's from across the room. The younger of the two shrugged, unaware of what could have happened that not one but three of their members were rendered speechless. The two Kims turned their heads to look at the entrance to their resting room, immediately understanding the open-mouthed look of their friends.

"Hyung-nim", Seokjin adjusted the shoulders of his black top, letting the already plunging neckline fall deeper down, "This is very exposing."

"So much chest", Hoseok whispered as his eyes drank the sight of fair, smooth skin. Namjoon nodded beside him, eyes darkening as Seokjin moved, flashing more of his torso. Jungkook made a choking sound from somewhere behind him, while Taehyung whistled loudly.

"Nice chest, hyung!"

Jimin saw the elder sigh, his chest moving up and down sensually. He gulped, feeling his jeans tighten at the thought of biting that delicious skin.

"Hyung-nim", Seokjin ignored the stares of his members and turned back to the stylist, "Can I wear something to hide this? I will feel very embarrassed to click pictures in these."

"You want to tease Armys, don't you?" Taehyung shouted again and Jungkook was wondering how could the elder even speak when the maknae was busy making sure that he breathes properly without choking. Seokjin rolled his eyes and Jungkook wanted to kneel in front him because goddamnit why is he so hot?!

The stylist left the room when the oldest singer turned to his group, having enough experience to not be anywhere around the group when the elder looked so hot.

"My most handsome man in the world", Seokjin smiled sweetly at Taehyung who blushed pink at the sudden compliment, "Between the two of us, I think it's clear who loves teasing Armys more. Do you think I don't know why you behave like that during our So What performance? Don't pretend to be innocent, sweetheart."

Hoseok chuckled at how red Taehyung's face was; the second youngest could take bickering and teasing pretty well but compliments and endearing terms made him blush and melt on the spot. The rapper shook his head and turned to look at his hyung only to find him staring at him.

"Hobi", the voice was saccharine sweet, the smoky makeup around those brown eyes enhancing the suggestive look, "Close Namjoon's mouth, please. We don't any flies taking home in our leader's mouth, do we?"

The said leader closed his mouth with a soft pop, cheeks burning as his hyung giggled, covering his mouth with his crooked fingers. Jungkook groaned; he wanted to see that beautiful laugh.

"And Jk", there goes the younger again, wide eyed and struggling for breath, "Wake Yoongi up, please."

"Yes please, we should not suffer this alone", Jimin whispered under his breath. But Seokjin heard him, nonetheless, directing his heated gaze to the older 95 liner. Taehyung quickly moved away from Jimin's shoulder, abandoning his friend and leaving him alone to deal with the full power of that sensual smile.

"Jiminie", the younger man gulped, eyes staring up at the tall man. He watched as Seokjin walked up to him, forcing him to tilt his head higher and higher, "Do you want to tell us anything?"

Hands ran through his soft hair, massaging his scalp with gentle fingers. Seokjin smiled as the younger leaned in his touch, eyes hooded and hazy as he surrendered under the older's hand. Jimin almost moaned as a hand cupped the side of his neck, stroking the bob of his throat with a soft thumb.

"Jk", Seokjin whispered, just loud enough to be heard by the younger, "Is Yoongi awake yet?"

"Hyung is not waking up", honestly, Jungkook did not really try that much to wake the elder up. If he were to suffer from Seokjin's ethereal presence, Yoongi should get a taste of that torture as well. He heard the oldest man tsk, leaving Jimin's hair who whined at the loss.

"Such a baby", Seokjin shook his head fondly as he walked towards where Yoongi and Jungkook sat. The younger's eyes stared at the smooth skin of that hard chest, fingers itching to touch the skin, to run his hands under the silky shirt, "Yoongi-chi."

The rapper hummed, eyes opening as a familiar voice entered his ears. No matter how fast asleep he might be, Seokjin's gentle voice that he has heard for years could wake him up in seconds.

"Jin Hyung", Yoongi mumbled, rubbing at his sleepy eyes. He opened his lids only to come face to face with a pair of legs wrapped in black leather. As his mind slowly woke up, so did his desire. His eyes moved up, looking directly at the crotch that bugled lewdly under the fitting jeans, "What a sight to wake up to up."

"Look further up", Namjoon prompted from his seat, ducking his head when Seokjin looked at him with a raised brow. Yoongi sat up and followed the advice of his fellow rapper, eyes widening when he saw what Namjoon was talking about.

"That's so much chest."

"Can I have one moment of you all thinking with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs?" Seokjin crossed his hands on his chest and Namjoon pouted as the beautiful sight was covered up, "We are on work, everyone. Please control your libido."

"You cannot ask for us to control ourselves when you look like that."

The sharp look Hoseok got made him regret his decision to utter those words. But he could not defend himself, not when the taller man was moving towards him with the sensual swing of his hips and a challenging look in his eyes. He gulped when his head was tilted up by two fingers under his chin.

"I cannot, Hoseok?" Seokjin looked predatory as he stared in his younger's eyes, brown hair doing little to soften his powerful look, "I cannot ask my members to keep their dick in their pants while we are at work?"

"Of course, you can-" Hoseok choked on his words when a thumb caressed his bottom lip, Seokjin raising his brow and prompting him to complete his statement, "O-of course you can ask, hyung. I was just joking..."

The thumb pressed down on the soft lip, Hoseok's eyes falling half shut as Seokjin played with him. A silent gasp left his lips when the older leaned down, pressing their mouths together. He heard someone groan around him (or was that his own embarrassing voice?) as a wet, pink tongue flicked out to lick his bottom lip before the two men opened their mouths, engaging in a messy kiss.

Seokjin sighed happily as he dwelled deeper in Hoseok's mouth, wrapping their tongues sensually around each other. It was only when their bodies were shouting for need of oxygen did he let the younger lean away.

"Hobi", the raspy voice made them all twitch in their pants, a lustful haze clouding all of their eyes, "you are responsible to make sure that this photoshoot goes well. I don't want anyone's hard cock tenting their jeans when they click picture, got it?"

Hoseok did not remember nodding his head, he only remembered watching transfixed as his Hyung stalked away, ass plum and bouncing in those jeans. The six men collectively groaned, slumping back in their seats.

The work that day was extra hard (and their cocks when they saw Seokjin posing harder).

~

"Why... why are you wearing that?"

Seokjin looked over his shoulder, a bottle of liquid red lipstick held delicately in his hands, "What?"

"That", Jungkook pointed at the black silk top and tight leather jeans, the same he had worn That DayTM, "that outfit. Why are you wearing that?"

"I like it", the man turned around to look at mirror, going back to applying his lipstick, "Besides, you all seem to like it as well."

Jungkook watched, awed and mystified, as the bright red colour spread over the plum lips, shining bright and metallic under the white lights. Seokjin puckered his lips cutely, meeting the maknae's eyes through the mirror.

"Kookie~"

Looking in the honey eyes felt hypnotising, the red eyeshadow making Seokjin's gaze seem hungry, seductive, "Can you help hyung tie this?"

It was the black ribbon Seokjin had tied to cover up his chest with, a silky smooth piece of fabric which Jungkook had wanted to nuzzle (yes, he wanted to nuzzle the fabric and not the warm chest, thank you very much).

"Are you going out, hyung?"

Jungkook had slept in that day and the first he did when he woke up just 5 minutes ago was find his hyung to whine for breakfast. He had not realised his hunger for food will morph into his hunger for something else entirely.

"Do you know where your other hyungs are?"

It was when the maknae took the black cloth in his hand did he realise that this was not the same one as before. The material was more rough, more shiny. It was-

"Is this TaeTae hyung's tie?"

The 95 liner was famous for his tie collection and this particular one was his favourite. Jungkook frowned, not understanding what was happening, "Do you two have a date today? Is that why others are gone?"

Seokjin turned around with a smile, letting Jungkook raise his hands and help him wear the tie. The maknae gulped as he knotted the fabric, eyeing the prominent jut of Seokjin's throat.

"None of them are out."

Jungkook's brows knitted together, doe eyes holding many questions in them. There was no way all the members were still in the house; it had been so quiet since he woke up. Jungkook smoothed his hand down the dangling tie, looking up in the smouldering eyes. Seokjin leaned forward and forward until his arms were crossed behind Jungkook's neck and red lips near Jungkook's ear.

"They are all patiently waiting for us."

It was a sight, as Jungkook walked obediently behind Seokjin, to have all of his members lounging around in their living in various states of undress. They all looked up when the two entered, eyes widening as they saw Seokjin's changed look.

"Our maknae woke up", Seokjin turned around and pulled Jungkook towards him, smoothening his hands down the built shoulders and over the hard chest. The thin shirt Jungkook wore did little to hide his bulging muscles, "We can start now."

"You took your sweet time waking up", Taehyung huffed at Jungkook though his eyes remained fixed on the curve of Seokjin's behind. The elder giggled, breath falling warm and sweet on the maknae's lips.

"Don't scold my baby, he worked a lot yesterday", Jungkook shut his eyes halfway when red painted lips got close, brushing against the corners of his lips. He tried to turn his head and capture the juicy goodness but Seokjin tsked and pushed a soft and crooked finger against Jungkook's lips, "No, Kookie. You made them wait for you, now you have to wait for them."

The maknae whined while the second maknae grinned wide, watching with dark eyes as Seokjin turned towards the other five. It was exhilarating; one man draped in black and painted red standing between men who all looked ready to get on their knees and beg for him; for his touch, for his warmth, for his love.

Seokjin felt powerful.

"Jk, go sit beside your Rapmon hyung", Seokjin loved teasing Namjoon with his old name, enjoyed the shy smile he would always get, "Taehyungie over here seems a little over-eager."

"Can you blame me?" Taehyung checked out his hyung with lustful eyes, shameless in his desire and need. He watched how Seokjin came towards the couch where the younger was sitting in only a pair of loose sweatpants, "Can you blame any of us for being over-eager when you look like that?"

The elder slid down on Taehyung's lap with a giggle, eyes mischievous and mirthful. Taehyung wasn't given a chance to groan appreciatively before fingers were shoved in his mouth, Seokjin's warm body pressed closely against his. A hand pinched the second maknae's cheek, cute and cruel.

"You talk too much, TaeTae", Seokjin's giggle was mocking and as he turned to his left to look at the second man sitting on the couch, his voice was nothing less than a siren's call, "Kiss me, Hobi."

It felt ecstatic to be the first one to kiss Seokjin, to be the first one whose lips got the red imprint of his hyung's lipstick. Seokjin opened his mouth, inviting the other man into the hot cavern. Taehyung squirmed in his place, holding Seokjin's waist tightly as he watched the two make out, his cock fattening up and drooling in his sweatpants.

"Hyung", Seokjin's heart swooned at Hoseok's whiny tone, his eyes molten lava as he watched Taehyung drool around his fingers, "please, hyung. We've waited so much."

"Be patient", his gently coo sounded scolding to Namjoon, who groaned and tried to bury his head in Yoongi's lap. The older rapper stroked his hair gently, soothing and soft, watching Seokjin's every move with careful eyes. The power in those shoulders, the confident in your eyes; Yoongi groaned in pleasure at the thought of being ruined by this man.

"Jimin-ah", Seokjin called with a breathy whisper, taking his wet fingers out of Taehyung's mouth and wiping them on the younger's soft cheek, "Won't you help hyung take off his jeans?"

The 95 liner practically jumped out of his seat, coming to kneel behind Seokjin and between Taehyung's feet. Seokjin shuffled on the warm lap, wiggling his ass as they got him out of his constricting clothing. Taehyung's fingers dug in the soft skin, groaning at the sweet torture that lasted for minutes before a mouth descended upon him.

"Prepare me, Jiminie", Seokjin sat half naked on Taehyung, pressing their bodies closer and jutting his ass out in invitation, "Use your mouth for better things, my baby."

Jimin groaned and removed his shorts and T-shirt, too hot in his own skin. He palmed the plum cheeks, feeling their weight and softness in his small hands before parting them away. The pucker was pink and wrinkled, inviting Jimin with a wink. The younger cursed before pressing his face in between the globes.

"Mmm", Taehyung swallowed Seokjin's moans, hands creeping down and behind to hold the fat cheeks of his hyung's ass, parting them further apart, "Helping your soulmate, Taehyungie?"

"Yes", the younger rasped out before slapping one cheek, teeth biting on the plum bottom lip.

Jimin moaned on the wet hole before pushing his tongue in, eyes closed and body lax as he enjoyed the tightness of the channel. Hoseok groaned beside them, getting his hyung's attention.

"Feeling left out, Hobi? Want me to do something for you?"

Seokjin licked Taehyung's lip before curling their tongues again, loving the dazed look the younger man gave him.

"Hyung knows best", Hoseok whispered, coming to sit beside the trio.

"Good answer~"

The red lipstick was smeared all around Seokjin's lips, wet and shiny. Hoseok gripped his cock through his leggings, groaning at how sinful the sight was. Seokjin, with his back arched, moving on Jimin's as he held Taehyung close to his neck (a silent command to bite and suck) and looking at Hoseok with messed up red lips and shiny eyes was an art not yet completed but still as majestic.

"Jerk yourself off, Jimin-ah", Seokjin commanded before taking hold of Taehyung's cock from over his sweatpants. The younger moaned and tried to kiss his lover but Seokjin moved away with a smirk, instead turning to Hoseok to kiss him.

Cherry, was what the only thing the rapper thought before his mind was turned to mush. The tongue was wicked as it licked inside his mouth and played with his own. Hoseok cupped Seokjin's face, tender and thankful, as he tried to return the kiss as enthusiastically as his human body allowed.

"So good, baby", it wasn't certain who the praise was directed to but the men still blushed at the words, Namjoon and Jungkook now cuddled together with their heads on Yoongi's lap as they watched the erotic play.

"H-hyung."

Jimin was too close to cumming, too close to just spurting his seed all over the marble floor. Seokjin hummed in Hoseok's mouth before pressing back in Jimin's face, making him muffle his moans in the hot space.

"Are you close, Jimin-ah?" Seokjin broke the kiss with a wet pop and looked down at Hoseok's covered lower body, his heated gaze holding a clear command: remove it. The rapper followed.

A moan and a whine; Jimin sucked at the hole with vigour. Seokjin left Taehyung's cock, leaving thee panting and groaning man to whine in his neck. He instead took hold of the soft mass of hair pressed between his cheeks, dragging Jimin's face until they could see eye to eye.

"Fuck me, baby."

Jungkook moaned, hips bucking up in air just as Jimin buried his length in the barely prepared hold, screaming at the tight heat that threatened to suffocate his cock. Seokjin moaned, sweet and sultry, and started moving back and forth, meeting Jimin at every thrust. The loud sound of skin slapping against skin echoed in the room, interrupted only by Hoseok's grunt as Seokjin took hold of his cock.

"Your cock is so thick, fuck", Seokjin caressed Jimin's hair, neck and cheeks, turning his body back to kiss him. They moaned and whined in each other's mouth, drool dripping between them. Jimin's thrusts were uneven, stuttering, "Fill my body with your seed, Jimin."

His moan was swallowed by the red lips, Seokjin's hands tightening around Hoseok's cock as his ass was filled with scorching wetness. The rapper cursed and fucked into the fist, watching how dazed Seokjin looked. Taehyung, having done with marking the pale neck red and blue, moved down the silk shirt and mouthed at one pointed nipple.

"So good Jimin-ah, your cum is so warm in Hyung's body", Seokjin kissed the soft cheeks, the sharp jaw; Jimin shivered behind him, slumping on his broad shoulders, "Baby, won't you help your soulmate get in me? You made me all slick and wet just for him, right?"

Taehyung groaned around the nipple, so needy and whiny that Hoseok patted his head lovingly, his own body shivering as Seokjin slowly stroked him; thumbing at his slit before lazily sliding down to rub the base.

"Yes hyung", Jimin was so perfect, Seokjin wanted to just eat him up. But he helped the man slip out of him, gushing wet and sloppy, and then slide down on Taehyung's red cock. The flared head pushed a lot of white cum out that dripped down his thighs, licked away by Jimin dutifully, "I love so much Jimin-ah. Go and rest my baby, you did so good."

With one last passionate kiss, Seokjin let Jimin go and rest on the soft couch, cuddling the fluff blanket to his chest. He knew the younger did not like being alone after orgasm; he had to make Taehyung come quickly.

"Want to kiss hyung", Taehyung whispered in the wet fabric of Seokjin's shirt, looking at his hyung with dark, cloudy eyes, "I'll make it so good, p-promise hyung."

Seokjin smiled at the stutter, sliding down back again on the cock. He stroked Hoseok's cock with one hand and cupped Taehyung's neck with another, caressing the highs of Taehyung's throat with his thumb.

"Let's see how good you can make it."

Hoseok's cock drooled a thick glob of cum as he watched the smashing of lips. Taehyung started biting the plum bottom one with an almost insatiable hunger, slotting their mouths perfectly together. Hoseok wiped the drool from the corner of Seokjin's lips, inserting his thumb where the two were kissing.

"Fuck", the tongues curled around his thumb, caressing the skin and wetting his palm with their drool. He removed his hand from between them and let the two kiss peacefully. Seokjin watched, eyes hooded and seductive, as the rapper lowered his wet palm to Seokjin's cock, rubbing the head with it.

"Mmm!" Taehyung whimpered loudly as the walls clenched around him, the wet squelches as Seokjin bounced on his lap growing in volume. Hoseok and Seokjin continued to jack each other off, the eldest shivering as he held tightly onto Taehyung's shoulder, still not breaking the kiss.

"You three look so good", Jungkook mumbled from the side, trouser wet with pre cum. He knew he will be the last to get pleasured but the younger did not care; just getting to watch something so beautiful was enough, "Your hole looks so ruined, Hyung. It's all red and dripping white."

Taehyung whined and broke off the kiss, panting loudly, "Hyung... ngh, close!"

"Go on", Seokjin himself was breathy and writhing as Hoseok continued to jerk him off. He tightened up his hole and started bouncing hard, their couch threatening to break under his speed, "Come in my hole, in the same hole your soulmate dumped his seed in. Make me sloppy for your leader."

When Taehyung came minutes later, it was with a deep guttural moan and a full-body shiver, face shoved in the warm chest of his hyung. Seokjin shrieked and held the base of his cock tightly, staving off his orgasm. He looked at Hoseok with strict eyes.

"Don't play dirty, Hobi-ah", despite the gentle tone of his voice, Seokjin smirked cruelly before bending down, showing off his flexibility as he swallowed Hoseok's cock in one go. It hit the back of his throat just when someone screamed above him.

"Hyung!" Hoseok was punished with continuous swallows and licks around the length of his dick, Seokjin rubbing the heavy balls in between his fingers. It was only a few minutes of drooling blowjob later did he came with a loud groan, shoving himself deep in his hyung's throat and cumming directly in his stomach.

Seokjin pulled off the length with a proud look in eyes; victorious and satisfied, "Tae, Hobi, you did so good my loves. Now go and cuddle with Jimin."

His voice was raspy and used; the sound as Taehyung pulled out was wet and sloppy. Seokjin plugged his hole with his own fingers before laying down the length of the couch, looking at where the leader sat.

"Namjoon, get inside my ass", Seokjin grinned then, lazy and teasing, "and Yoongi gets to come on my face."

The second eldest blushed pink, cock twitching in his pants; he shouldn't have told Seokjin about his kinks.

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined even when he knew he was supposed to wait. Seokjin puckered his lips and sent him a kiss, mouth smiling but eyes holding a dirty promise.

"Soon baby, we will taste each other soon."

Seokjin looked away from the maknae and at the leader kneeling between his legs, his body broad; broader than before, broader than anytime Seokjin has ever seen it.

"You have gotten so big, Joonie", greedy hands groped Namjoon's chest (tiddies) and bulging arms, a pink tongue flicking out to lick Seokjin's lip; he was parched, "Can you fuck your hyung harder now? Manhandle me any way you want, make me do anything you want?"

Namjoon whined, cute and small despite his build. Seokjin wanted to ruin him, "No... I won't do that. Hyung knows better than me."

"Fuck yeah I do", and Seokjin crossed his legs behind Namjoon's hips, pulling the man closer. The large cock slid easily inside, through the gushing two loads of warm cum. The leader moaned, holding Seokjin's thighs in his big hands, "Fuck your hyung nice and open, Joon-ah."

Yoongi came to stand beside the couch just as Namjoon set up a fast pace; his hips slapped loudly against Seokjin's thighs, pulling out a loud shriek from the man below.

"Hyung is so pretty", Seokjin smiled at Yoongi's praise, mind half gone to pleasure and praises. But he still tried to concentrate on the cock in front of him, taking his tongue out to lick along the length before plum lips wrapped the flared head. The musky sent made him groan, the brush of hot and hard cock against his prostate was mind numbing, "Thank you, hyung."

Seokjin loved his members, "Mmm, what a good lover. Now fuck hyung's throat, my neck is starting to ache."

Yoongi followed the command; part because he was good and part because he was desperate to make a mess out of his hyung's face. Seokjin choked around the cock before moaning loudly, hands groping Namjoon's chest as he was fucked mercilessly from both ends.

"Hyung... you're fucking wet", Namjoon bent forward, pleasure overwhelming his body. His bulging frame shook as the gushing insides gripped him, tight and silky smooth.

"Mmm, how cruel my members are", Seokjin breathed out, mouthing at the wet length of Yoongi's cock, "turning their hyung's ass into a boypussy."

The word prompted a wave of groan, Namjoon cursing loudly as his hips stuttered in its pace. Yoongi gripped Seokjin's soft hair; not to move him but just for support of his body and soul.

"I'm nothing but a cunt for you all now."

Seokjin knew what to say, what buttons to press; he moaned, sweet and high-pitched, arching his spine off the bed. He tightened around Namjoon and moaned shamelessly, uncaring of how loud he got. Yoongi cursed before shoving his cock between the plum lips, muffling the lewd moans.

"Jin hyung!" Namjoon came sudden and intense, shooting hard and fast inside the fluttering body. Seokjin moaned when the thick stream kept going, depositing more and more in his body until it started dripping down from around the cock; he was full to the brim.

"Y-gh!" Yoongi cursed at the moan of his name mumbled from around his own length, body sweating and desperate as he pulled out and jacked off over Seokjin's mouth. The elder presented his pink tongue, eyes hooded and dark; his hyung looked debauched.

"Fuck", it was Namjoon who groaned, watching how thick ribbons of warm cum hit Seokjin's cheeks and tongue, colouring his pink face white. He thrusted in the dripping hole a couple of times, listening to how full his hyung was, "You are spilling out, hyung. You are so full."

"My amazing lovers", it was a soft purr, Seokjin caressing Yoongi's hair as the rapper licked away his own release from his hyung's face, "so good to me, so perfect."

"Jin hyung", Jungkook was naked on the couch, alone and hard between his legs. Jimin chuckled adoringly, holding a sleepy Taehyung in his arms.

"My sweet baby", Seokjin sighed as Namjoon pulled out, his two recent lovers going to lay beside the occupied couch. Jungkook walked over, pink faced and sweat shining on his lips, "Lay down at my place, Kookie."

Seokjin sat up, fingers shoved in his ass to not let a single drop slip out. When the younger was laid along the couch's length, cock standing tall and proud, the elder smiled and crawled over his body.

But in the opposite way.

"Are you okay with this, baby?" Seokjin asked as his ass hovered over Jungkook's face, his own mouth breathing on the younger's hard cock.

"Please please please", Jungkook whined loudly; his cock twitching and drooling so much that Seokjin thought he would come this, "hyung please, sit on my face."

"Whatever my baby wants."

The sound as Seokjin removed his fingers was dirty; the moan with which Jungkook pressed his mouth against the leaking hole was filthy. The younger slurped like a parched man, groping the plum cheeks and nuzzling between them. Seokjin moaned, shaking his ass on his face before he swallowed the cock before him.

"You look so gorgeous, hyung", Seokjin was not sure who praised him, but the words felt soft and warm on his skin, tasting like honey. He shivered and choked and moaned, suffocating Jungkook with his ass who enjoyed every second of it.

"You love drinking your hyungs' cum out of your Jin hyung's ass, right?" it wasn't even a question; Jungkook was ecstatic to have his mouth around the full hole of his hyung. White dotted the corners of his lips, but he did not care, all that mattered was his hyung and his delicious ass, "fuck, gonna make your Jin hyung cum on your chest?"

Yes please, Jungkook whined in his mind before putting more effort in his sucking, shaking his face between the cheeks and pushing his tongue in to scoop more of the cum out. Seokjin yelped above him and around his cock, his body strung tight and close to release.

"Cum for your hyung, cum down my throat Kook-"

No, Jungkook wanted his hyung to come first. So, he slapped the jiggling cheeks, sucking the cum out and shoving his tongue as deep as he could. Only when he felt something warm and wet hitting his chest did he let himself go, cumming down the restricting heat with a loud but muffled moan.

"Fuck", Hoseok whispered where he was holding Jimin, eyes dark and cock hard again, "your shirt is ruined."

Seokjin smiled, looking beautiful in silk shirt, black tie and pink blush of his skin, "Not yet, we have to try again."

Powerful Jin in that fit??

YES FUCKING PLEASE

- Dew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
21.2K 751 35
My current book(seokjin centric oneshot's (Jin×bangtan)) will pass the 200 chapter mark soon so I am shifting some of the chapters from that book to...
382K 13.9K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
246K 6.5K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...