The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger

631 29 37
By GoldenFang17

"Of all people, why her...?" Tanjiro asked himself after he saw what's in the letter Muichiro gave to him. He sat down on the floor and started to imagine thoughts on this plan. He started to sweat bullets like it's the end of the world until Nezuko comes out of the room.

"Uhm, nii-chan?" Nezuko asked, making Tanjiro shriek in surprise.

"Ah! Nezuko! It's nothing! Don't mind me!" Tanjiro yelled.

"A-Are you all right?" Nezuko asked.

"Y-Yeah. I'll just tell you everything once we go back to the dorms. It's best not to talk about this outside." Tanjiro said.

"About what?" Nezuko asked but Tanjiro walks back inside the classroom. Nezuko pouted and gave her brother an annoyed look.

The afternoon came and everyone returned to the dorms as usual. The Taisho Era people gathered in Inosuke's room and talked about how Nezuko will hang out with Teishin and know his true motives.

"Nezuko-chan will be hanging with that new guy?! I won't let this happen!" Zenitsu yelled and gets punched by Muichiro in the face and he got tied up quickly by the Mist Hashira.

"I knew you'll react such as that. But we have no best actors and actresses suited for this mission but only Nezuko. I also believe her cuteness and adorable personality will crumble Teishi's hard and mysterious personality slowly. Have you thought of any ways to be friends with him?" Muichiro asked Nezuko.

"Hmmm. So this is why nii-chan never talked to me about this in school earlier. You guys think that Teishi has some sort of extraordinary ability?" Nezuko asked.

"Yeah. And I don't know what it is but, let's be careful with him. Anyways, I have an idea for you, Nezuko. Please listen and come closer in here. The same goes for you guys." Muichiro whispered.

"B-But how about Zenitsu and Inosuke?" Genya asked while pointing to the two kicking their legs while being tied up.

"That's better. A distractive sound like they're doing won't let those listeners outside listen well to us." Muichiro said. Teishi can be seen roaming around the hallways of the dorms and observed his classmates' actions. As he is about to go left in the hallway, Nezuko suddenly pops out and greets him.

"Hi there, Teishi!" Nezuko exclaimed. The Time Tiger's time stopped as he witnessed the beauty and the adorable aura Nezuko has shown into him. His eyes are all locked on to hers and forgot everything including his name.

"Wh-Wha..." Teishi uttered.

"Hi! My name is Nezuko, Nezuko Kamado. Nice to meet you!" Nezuko said.

"O-Oh, Nezuko. But I thought your family name is Raijin?" Teishi asked.

"About that, I found my family and that is the Kamado family. Tanjiro is my nii-chan!" Nezuko said.

'She's so adorable. Cute!' Teishi thought.

"So, what are you doing right now?" Nezuko asked.

"U-Uh, well, I'm just wandering around and wasting time, hehe..." Teishi chuckled.

"Hmm. How about we play a game?" Nezuko asked.

"A game?" Teishi asked.

"Yeah! I call it, Tag! You need to touch someone running away from you so that you won't be the tag anymore! Ready?" Nezuko asked.

"Oh, okay. Who'll be the tag first?" Teishi asked while blushing.

"Hmmm... Let me be the tag first!" Nezuko said.

"You...? O-Okay." Teishi said.

"Run now!" Nezuko smiled and this made Teishi's heartbeat go faster.

'That smile...' Teishi thought. He now runs away from Nezuko and still sees her standing.

'There's no way she'll chase me at this speed. I was known to be an assassin who killed thousands under a minute. Let's see--' Teishi stopped thinking as he felt Nezuko's presence already behind him and he got tagged by her.

'What!?' Teishi thought.

"Caught you! You're the tag now! Try to catch me!" Nezuko said and runs away.

"H-How is that... possible...? With that speed, she possesses, no way... She is known to be a demon, yeah. According to White Thunder, she also possesses such superhuman abilities. Well, I'm getting hyped up!" Teishi said and now chases Nezuko. Muichiro, Tanjiro, and the others were peeking at the corner and saw the plan now ongoing.

"He took the trap." Kanao said.

"And did I hear it right...? He mentioned White Thunder's name..." Tanjiro said.

"That confirms it. He's one of Muzan's lackeys. Let's not take him down yet. Remember, we have to gather more information from them." Muichiro said.

"Tch! Having such a sweet time with my Nezuko-chan boils my blood to the fullest!" Zenitsu angrily uttered while Genya and Kanao hold him down to prevent him from chasing Teishi.

"If he's here to infiltrate us, then what kind of mission does he have in here and why?" Tanjiro asked.

"Maybe because of Midoriya. The one who humiliated his bosses while the whole world's watching. Well, if that's the case, we don't have to worry about any of it for now. Because he's still not back at U.A." Muichiro said.

"Yeah... What happened to him now?" Genya asked.

"Let's hope Nezuko can draw out some time from Teishi's plans so that that guy won't have any sufficient time to observe our movements and plan perfectly." Muichiro said.

"Uhmm... What about Zenitsu in here...?" Kanao asked while still gripping Zenitsu.

"Just drag him and send him back to his room. Let's go." Muichiro said and they slowly returned to their rooms. Iida, Sero, Kirishima, and Mineta were listening to the other group and got curious about them.

"Teishi... is one of White Thunder's... Wait, is that the villain who fought the heroes and Midoriya before?" Mineta whispered.

"Yeah. And they caught him talking to himself and stating some knowledge about Nezuko. We have to be careful." Iida said.

"I agree. That means we need to eavesdrop on them all the time too?" Sero asked.

"No. Just still act normal like we always do. But we'll secretly gather information from them." Iida said.

"Yeah. Can't let them take all the burden all by themselves. I want to help too!" Kirishima said.

"Us too!" Mineta said. The day has ended and everyone is now sleeping in the middle of the night. An unknown man wearing a red suit and red sunglasses on him appeared at the dorm's rooftop and glanced at the moon. He removes his hat and exposes his red tall spiky hair and gets breezed by the air.

"Ahh! This is so relaxing! Like Teishi letting his guard down. All right! Gotta do now what is asked for me!" The man said. He blew red mist from his mouth and forms a huge red mist into it and it slowly enters the windows of the dorms. Every student sleeping in there didn't smell the mist as it slowly crawled into their noses and they also inhaled it while sleeping.

"Smoldering Rose. This will make everyone forget about their suspicious thoughts to someone after learning it in a day. But once I made this ability to them but they already suspected that person more than a day, then this ability won't work on them anymore. You still have much to learn, Teishi." The man said.

"The second Malevolent Tiger, The Neglected Gas Tiger, Moya Yudoku. All For One's naughtiest agent he has. A guy who loves to erase someone's thoughts without them knowing and lets them inhale an aromatic but dangerous kind of mist. He may be the weakest Tiger in terms of physical combat but he has the most lethal poisons that can't be imitated by a mere human." White Thunder said.

"You sent him there because you may believe that Teishi might fail or something?" Kokushibo asked.

"According to master, Teishi has one sole primary weakness on him. And that is, he is easily distracted by cute girls and adorable creatures. Once he encounters one, he might forget everything we planned and that could cause a major defeat to us. I just made sure that things will go well according to plan." White Thunder said.

"Teishi and Moya are both still young. They still can fail anytime." Kokushibo thought. Back at U.A., Aizawa can be seen still awake with Vlad King and they are playing Gungi in his room until they realized that the windows turned darker and messy.

"Hey, Aizawa. Look." Vlad King said.

"Is that... mist?" Aizawa said. He started to scramble his thoughts and leads him to conclude that this is an attack.

"Ring the alarm! This could be an attack!" Aizawa yelled.

"Yeah!" Vlad King replied and he runs into the alarm button, making the whole U.A. dorms wake up with its massive noise. Nezu including the other faculty members quickly rushed into the rooms of the students to wake them up and evacuate.

"Oh? Is that the alarm? I guess I did too much damage. Anyways, I hope you succeed in there, Hei Shijian!" The man named Moya said and disappeared with the mist. The students covered their noses and walked out of the dorms in order.

"What's going on?" Todoroki asked.

"I don't know!" Momo cried.

"Damn! I am in my best sleep then this happened! Damn it!!" Katsuki roared in anger.

"Aww! I can't finish my dream with me and Mt. Lady on the bed already!" Mineta whined while yawning.

"Teacher, is this a villain attack?" Iida asked.

"No answer for that yet. According to Hound Dog, the mist is said to be either leaked or planted by an unknown assailant. He admitted that the mist was neither poisonous nor deadly." Aizawa said.

"How we can clear this huge mist?!" Midnight cried while wearing her pajamas.

"Rengoku, can't you incinerate the mist away?" Giyu asked.

"It will turn things worse, Giyu!" Kyojuro said.

"Everyone, calm down." Muichiro said and everyone looked at him.

"Tokito?" Nezu asked.

"I already called someone to remove the mist. But please cover your ears." Muichiro said.

"Wh-Why?" Uraraka asked.

"Because he's a bit angry. Here it is." Muichiro said while pointing to a figure above the 1-A dorm.

"Who is that?!"

"Is that Midoriya?!"

"That's impossible! Midoriya is damn tall, remember?" Some students murmured about the figure and the 1-A class only listened to them.

"Midoriya is now too famous huh?" Denki said.

"After he whopped everyone out of the way, of course, he'll be that famous." Jiro said.

"Cover your ears now." Muichiro said.

"And why?" Shinso asked.

"DAMN YOU, MUICHIROOOO!!! Wind Breathing, Ninth Form, Idaten Typhoon!" The figure known to be Sanemi roared as he backflips into the air and while his body turned upside-down, he swings his blade to release a circular gust of wind and erases the mist around U.A. Everyone covered their ears as the swordsman roared while creating the gust of wind.

"T-This guy's... worst than Bakugo and... Hashibira!" Sato yelled.

"Way worse!" Mina cried. The whole school was finally cleared and everyone breathed heavily after what happened.

"Shall we thank him or not?" Vlad King asked.

"Thanks for the big help, Sanemi!" Kyojuro said with a thumbs up.

"Damn you, Muichiro! I was still chatting with Kanae until you called me for this!! Now I have to wait until Saturday to chat with her, damn you!!" Sanemi roared angrily.

"Bleh. You deserve that for being slow with your relationship with her." Muichiro said and this made the Wind Hashira piss more.

"What did you say...?" Sanemi angrily uttered.

"Calm down, now." Kyojuro chuckled while patting his shoulder and Giyu arrives at the rooftop using his Devil Fruit.

"Muichiro, since you are known to be an expert at mists, can you tell that the red mist just now was poisonous?" Aizawa asked.

"Well, it wasn't poisonous like what you guys think. But the smell it released made my consciousness a bit shaken up. But overall, I can say it's just a normal bad mist." Muichiro said.

"I see." Aizawa said.

'Damn you, Mora! Why do you have to appear at this rate?! Did I fail something or what? Why did White Thunder allow that bastard to come here and do some shit show?' Teishi thought.

"Teishi! Are you all right?!" Nezuko asked in worry and Zenitsu suddenly growled on the back.

"Y-Yeah, Nezuko. How about you, did you inhale something like chemical?" Teishi asked back in worry and touches her shoulders.

"Don't you dare touch Nezuko--" Zenitsu suddenly got headbutted by Tanjiro.

"Shut up and calm down!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Why are you hurting me mentally and physically?" Zenitsu asked while his forehead had a bump on it and Inosuke pokes it.

"Is this mochi?" Inosuke asked.

"An attack?" Sanemi asked.

"No one can tell. But that mist gave me a frightening aura on it." Giyu said.

"White Thunder has started to move. Or shall we say, Muzan and that Upper Moon Zero." Kyojuro said.

"According to Shinobu, Douma now infiltrates their group to gather information. But Douma never mentioned new information yet since he met them but only their hideout." Giyu said.

"If that fan demon fails again, I'll shred his head into smithereens!" Sanemi angrily said. Giyu's phone suddenly rang and he answers it.

"Hello?" Giyu asked.

"Giyu! Are you all right?! Is everything fine?!" Shinobu asked in worry.

"Y-Yeah. Why are you still awake, dear?" Giyu asked.

"How the hell would I sleep if I saw Sanemi barges to U.A. armed with his weapon and an angry look on his face?! And also... I was worried so much about you." Shinobu said.

"You changed, huh, Shinobu? After we got together, unlike before from where we work as Demon Slayers." Giyu said.

"Shut up! Just finish things down there and sleep, okay? Goodnight! I love you!" Shinobu said and drops the call.

"I love you too." Giyu said with a smile.

"Tch! When will Kanae call me? I think she fell asleep already." Sanemi said while checking on his phone.

Back at the hideout of White Thunder and Kokushibo. Moya arrives and hums into the entrance of the mansion.

"I'm back, Muzan!" Moya sang.

"Tch. Shut it or I'll slaughter your innards." White Thunder said.

"Don't be like that. I just finished the task you gave to me! And I believe that those people who are suspecting Teishi won't be able to suspect him anymore!" Moya exclaimed.

"How you can tell?" Kokushibo asked.

"No one escapes the ability of my Smoldering Rose! The only ones who can escape it is only me, you, and White Thunder!" Moya sang once again.

"Could you stop singing, you brat? You're crushing my eardrums." White Thunder said.

"Non, non, non! Let me ask one thing. When will the other Tigers come here?" Moya asked.

"When All For One has completed his new plans regarding how we'll take that earthquake kid down." Kokushibo said.

"But he wasn't there when I did the attack." Moya said.

"Hmm. I'll inform Teishi to be keener at his surroundings." Kokushibo said.

"Wow! Who's this guy, Lord Muzan? A new accomplice of ours?" Douma asked.

"Douma! Where have you been? And how long are you there?" Kokushibo asked.

"Just now. And my sense of hearing is too sharp that I heard an unfamiliar voice here singing like an angel." Douma said.

"Well thank you for the compliment. I'm Moya, one of the--" Moya was stopped by White Thunder.

"I'll explain things to you if you can answer my question, Douma." White Thunder said.

"And that is?" Douma asked.

"Are you not a traitor to our group, aren't you?" White Thunder asked as he slowly walks into him.

"Me? A traitor? Bahahaha! Of course not! Why would I?" Douma asked. White Thunder grabs his sword and places its blade on Douma's neck who still smiles at him without showing any hint of fear or fright.

"You better not lie to us, Douma. I hate liars, remember." White Thunder said and turns around from him.

'I read his thoughts and he wasn't lying. But I still need to look out from this bastard.' White Thunder thought.

'I've already prepared that, Muzan. That mind-reading of yours won't work on me anymore, thanks to Kanae's essential fragrance of protection.' Douma thought and a flashback of Kanae's fragrant sprayed into his head.

Weeks have passed and everyone is preparing for the Hero Licensure exam tomorrow. The U.A. students enjoyed the school days without thinking of any villain attacks and Teishi can be seen sitting only with Nezuko at a table.

"If you calm down, we won't fail the plan!" Tanjiro whispered.

"About that, what kind of plan is it? I forgot about that plan." Muichiro said.

"Y-Yeah, me too." Tanjiro said.

"And I also forgot why we let Nezuko hang with Teishi?" Genya asked. Someone puts a bottle of water in front of them with a blast and this made everyone look at him.

"H-Huh?" Inosuke said.

"You are..." Muichiro said in awe.

"I know what that plan is." The one who bashed the bottle known to be Izuku said.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
429K 11K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...
3.3M 129K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
79.3K 1.3K 75
Tomioka Giyuu and Kocho Shinobu Demon Slayers from the Demon Slayer Corps. They did not realise their love for each other only until near Death. Wil...