One and Only 3 ; George Weasl...

By JulieStaugaard

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘?" "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬... More

Cast
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285
286
287
288
289
290
291
292
293
294
295
296
297
298
299
300
301

266

2.6K 111 189
By JulieStaugaard

I just realized that I would belong to Durmstrang if I went to a wizarding school.

Wish it was Hogwarts though ;(
-

"Do you think mum and dad are going to let me go?" I asked as Sammy held the door open to me before following me out of the classroom.

"Why wouldn't they?"

"Well, with everything that's been going on." I said and glanced at him. "I don't know. Maybe they'll get too protective and not allow me to go."

"So you think they'd rather have you stay behind in the castle while your class goes to Inverness? I know you're my sister but that's crazy thinking, even for you. It does explain why you're not in Ravenclaw."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes. "So you do think they'll sign this?"

"Of course they'll sign it, Vivi. They want you to be distracted, right? A field trip to Inverness will help with exactly that and I think seeing as Uncle Sebastian is the teacher who'll chaperone us, they really aren't going to have one thing to worry about."

Yeah alright. I should probably try and relax. I was so worried about something as simple as a field trip that won't happen until in late May when I could just relax and stop being so tense about it. Sammy was right. Of course mum and dad would sign it. Uncle Bash might be a little intense at times but he's an responsible adult. I've always found it odd that he's so much older than mum. I mean, my siblings and I are quite close when it comes to age. Well, not Ronnie. She's eight years younger than Freddie and mum is nine years younger than uncle Bash which makes him forty-seven years old as mum is thirty-eight. No, mum turns thirty-nine in about three months and uncle Bash just turned a year older. He's forty-eight.

"Weasley!" a voice shouted from somewhere behind us. Both Sammy and I turned around, unaware of who the call was for, but when Slytherin's keeper Cal Hoggard approached us, we both knew which Weasley he meant.

"No." Sammy stepped in front of me. "Don't even think about it."

"What? I came to congratulate your sister." Hoggard snickered before looking at me from over my brothers shoulder. "Congratulations... on being a bitch."

"If you don't get the fuck away, right now–" Sammy threatened but he was interrupted when Hoggard spoke again.

"Is this some type of thing that prudes like you do? Get guys thrown in Azkaban just because they touch you between your small thighs?" he mocked and I noticed Sammy closed his fists, his jaw tensing at the same time. I gulped as I stared at Hoggard. "Oh, you didn't know? Luke told the team everything you two did together. He even went into detail about how you cried and whimpered for him to stop and I think Luke was right. You're nothing but a prude. Just admit you wanted it. Tell your mum it was consensual so he gets out. You and I both know he doesn't deserve to be in there."

Then Sammy's fist collided with Hoggard's jaw, causing his head to snap in the opposite direction but he stayed in place. A mocking laugh came from down his throat before he looked at my brother and stepped closer. He grabbed a handful of Sammy's jumper and hovered over him while I looked around, seeing the empty corridor that wasn't supposed to be empty. Then I saw the rest of the Slytherin team guarding the door out to the hallway, making sure no one came in. It was a trap.

"Do you wanna try that again?" Hoggard threatened my brother.

Please don't hit him.

"You know what I hate about Gryffindors?" Hoggard asked without letting go of my brothers jumper. "They always get themselves into some dirt they can't get themselves out of again. You wanna play big bad wolf, Weasley? Wanna beat up someone older than you? Maybe you should start with someone your own age."

"Oh..." Sammy said in a mocking manner. "But I did beat up your Slytherin captain, didn't I? And as far as I remember, he was a seventh year before he raped and tortured my sister and got himself locked up."

Hoggard punched Sammy right in the face, causing his head to fell back and a shriek came from my mouth as two hands came up to cover my face.

"Luke deserved what was coming to him." Sammy continued and I found myself wishing he would just stop so Hoggard would let go of him. "Just like you deserve what's coming to you."

Another two punches hit Sammy right in the face and Hoggard let go of him, causing him to fall to the floor. I rushed forward to help him up but I felt a strong arm wrap around my stomach and pull me back.

"Little girls shouldn't get involved in things they have no clue about." a familiar voice whispered in my ear. Sixth-year Smith Avery. One of Slytherin's chasers.

"Let go of me!" I spat, trying to kick and hit him to get out of his grip but he didn't react at all. Hoggard stepped closer to Sammy and grabbed onto his jumper again, lifting him slightly from the floor before punching him right in the nose. "Stop!"

Hoggard turned his face to look at me as I screamed the order at him but instead of stopping, he just grinned in amusement. He let go of Sammy and straightened up and then suddenly he kicked my twin brother right in the stomach.

"Stop!" I screamed again, trying to fight Avery who still held me from helping my brother. "You're hurting him!"

He didn't listen to me. I was absolutely helpless as Sammy repeatedly got kicked in the stomach and in the ribs. The only sound in the corridor was my screams mixed with Sammy's whimpers. His nose was bleeding from the punches and so was his mouth and in-between kicks, he coughed up blood.

"Please stop!" I screamed. "What the fuck do you want?!"

He stopped. Hoggard stopped and turned to me while I looked at Sammy who was curled into a ball. His hands that had been wrapped around his head to protect it, now wrapped around his stomach and his chest which must've been hurting so badly.

"I want you to tell them you lied." Hoggard said. "You took away our captain, little Weasley. You need to get him out of there and you need to get back together with him so it seems like he wasn't guilty."

"But he was guilty." I spat. "He deserves to be in Azkaban."

"Wrong answer." he tutted and kicked Sammy again, this time much harder and I swear I heard a bone crack. My eyes were wide with panic and I was crying violently while still trying to get out of the arms that were holding me.

"What the fuck." I heard a voice from the other end of the corridor. I looked in the direction to see Fred enter the corridor from the bathrooms. He looked at Sammy and then up to Hoggard who was hovered over him. Then his eyes flicked to me and then back to Hoggard.

"Didn't I tell you to check the bathroom?!" Hoggard roared at his fellow Slytherin mates and only about a second later, he was tackled to the ground by my older brother. Fred was angry. Angrier that I had ever seen him. He was on top of Hoggard, violently punching him and when fifth year Grant Chambers rushed over to pull him away, he only got knocked right in the chin by Fred's elbow, causing him to stumble back onto the ground.

Fourth year Logan Steed who had been guarding the door with Chambers, saw what was happening and then fled the scene with Avery yelling for him to come back. I felt the grip on me loosen a bit and I knew it wasn't intentional but I saw it as an opportunity to knock my head back into Avery's face. He groaned in pain and let go of me before I rushed over and dropped to my knees next to Sammy.

He needed to be seen by madam Pomfrey and that had to happen now.

I looked to Fred who was still beating up Hoggard and I realised that if he didn't stop, it would all go wrong in a few minutes. I pulled myself back to my feet as I rushed over and tried pulling my brother away. "Fred!"

He ignored me. He was so angry that he probably only saw red right now.

"You're gonna kill him!" I yelled. "Stop!"

As I wrapped my hand around his wrist in the moment he lifted his hand to punch again, he stopped and raised his head to look at me.

"Please stop." I begged through the lump in my throat and the tears in the corner of my eyes. "Sammy needs to go to the hospital wing and I can't carry him alone."

Fred was breathing heavily and he nodded slightly before he looked at Hoggard again, standing up. "You Slytherins need to realise that messing with my family is a terrible idea."

I got back down on my knees next to Sammy, trying to see how badly he was hurt and as soon as Fred turned towards us, he got tackled by Hoggard who had managed to get back to his feet. I didn't even get to react before the door to the corridor opened and uncle Bash rushed in with aunt Kathy.

Uncle Bash saw what was happening between Fred and Hoggard and ran over to pull them apart while aunt Kathy rushed to Sammy and I. She asked a lot of questions but I didn't hear a word. All I could focus on was the violence. I hated violence.

This whole situation had reminded me of the night with Luke. It had taken me back. Him beating me to the point where I was coughing blood. To the point where I fell unconscious because of my injuries and the amount of blood I had lost.

"Vivi!" Aunt Kathy snapped, causing me to finally look at her. "What happened?"

"I–" I pointed to Hoggard who now stood up, panting as he stared at Fred who was also panting. Both faces were messed up and there was blood scattered on the floor and on their clothes. Uncle Bash who had broken up the fight, stood between them, pressing against their chests when they tried to jump each other again. "He–"

Aunt Kathy nodded, understanding what I Wass trying to say.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Uncle Bash yelled. His face was read and the vain in his forehead showed that he was angry and definitely not someone to mess with. "Who want to explain this?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 71.3K 103
"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮" Highest ranks: #1 in george #2 in hermionegranger #3 in har...
125K 3K 85
WARNING: My first language is not english, i can write wrong... but If i do, you're Welcome to correct me You and your brother Harry Potter is raised...
969K 44.8K 189
"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙�...
543K 23.3K 102
"𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘? 𝙼𝚎, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘...