Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 15

3.5K 135 3
By shawdss

Skylar POV

I'm so in love with this wig. The color, the curls, the texture everything about it. It got my face popping too and to think that I was actually a little skeptical of trying out this color. I should've known it would look good considering everything else I've tried before has.

"So you gonna stay taking pics all day or are we actually going to hit the mall?"

"You got no damn patience girl, c'mon let's go." I exited the bathroom after reapplying some lip gloss then grabbed my purse off the bed and left.

Me and my girl Tiana been in the mall for a few hours now doing some summertime shopping. I'm not doing too much shopping here because I'll finally be going home to my family. This was my last semester at college so I'm officially done. My flight is in a few days and lord knows I can't wait to leave this hell of place. The only downfall is not seeing Justin for a while. He'll be travelling to meet his mom in Canada and he'll be there for a few months before he travels again for New York to be with his dad. Hopefully by that time I'll be in new York as well because I'm supposed to spend some time with family over there at some point this summer.

"Girl I can't believe you posted that pic with Keith though. That was real petty ya know."

"That was the point, Aaliyah and her little friends need to know who they messing with."

"A little birdie told me they beat you.. like twice so why are you still after them?"

"First of all Aaliyah got lucky at that party. The guys separated us so I didn't have time give it to her like I wanted. As for Ms.Refrigerator Carter it's so easy to get under her damn skin but I wasn't trying to fight that day cause I had just got my nails done."

"Hmm okay then, but I still think you should delete that post though."

"You and Justine."

"He saw it?"

"Ofcourse he did and he was pissed for what ? I don't even know because it had nothing to do with him."

"I wonder if he still got feelings for Lily .." she mumbled.

"Bxtch are you dumb?"

"I'm just saying, that's the only reason that makes sense to me as to why he would care that you posted that. Maybe he concerned about her a little." I didn't even respond to that dumb statement.

So I posted a photo of Keith and I from a few years ago just to be petty.

Ofcourse the comments were hysterical. People were calling me Mrs.Petty and laughing at it. Alot of them didn't even know that Keith and I dated but the point was to show that all Aaliyah really does is collect my sloppy seconds. I had Justine, then she took him obviously I got him back and then she went to Keith and I also had Keith. She wanna be mad at me for taking Justine away from her when in reality she borrowed him from me and she could just as well be borrowing Keith because I'm sure I could've gotten him if I wanted to. Then again, they not even together again so the jokes really on her. Clearly she can't keep a man.

"Let's hit H&M real quick, cause Igotta meet Justine in a while."

I spent a full hour waiting on Justine's ass in the restaurant before he finally walked in.

"You know you could've texted to say you'd be late. Had me waiting here way too long on my own." He didn't even respond just took a seat across from me.

"Whatever Justine, I'm ready to order."
He called the waiter and we were served quick but the meal was real awkward. We barely spoke, more so justine barely spoke.

"What is up with you today?"
"Nothing, just been thinking is all. How was your day?"
"Okay then, well my day was good. I did some shopping with Tiana."
"How'd that go?"
"It was good. I actually didn't spend much but you know Tiana had me entering every damn store in the mall. My feet still hurt"
He was about to respond when in came Reginae and her little crew. Lily was walking behind Nae and Shar with who I recognized as Justine's half brother Jordan.
"Yo Jay!" Justine called out in all smiles like he wasn't looking miserable two seconds ago.
"Waddup bro?"
"What you doing here boy?" Justine asked as they bro hugged.
"Working but I been around I meant to hit you up but between auditions and Lily-
"Don't make it sounds like zi been taking up all your time Jordan, you know you capping." She folded her arms.
"Damn you moved on quick her " I chuckled.
"Excuse me?" She raised a brow.
"Don't start Skylar " Justine said sending a glare my way.
"You ain't been single a full month yet and you already shackin it up with your ex's brother. I mean seriously Aaliyah, Jordan Lorde?" Shit was funny to me and people say I get around. Clearly they didn't know about Aaliyah Fenty.
"You dumb ass bxtch, I ain't even messing with Jordan like that we just friends but you wouldn't know being friends with a guy since you open your legs for all of em!" Lily spat and stormed off and I stood there shocked and embarrassed as people now started at me. Meanwhile Shar and Nae were busy laughing in a corner. God, I hate these bxtches. Justine dropped a C noted on the table and walked off leaving me standing in the same spot. I grabbed my bag and chased him out of the restaurant.
"So you really stood there and let her talk to me like?"
"Why tf not when you started it? What you thought I was gon do defend you?"
"Yeah Justine, that's what good boyfriends do."
"Well it's a good thing I ain't your boyfriend no more then."
"You find that funny?"
"Nah I'm real serious. I'm tired of this Sky"
"Omg, Tiana was right. You do still have feeling for Fenty."
"Man you so obsessed with Aaliyah you can't even see that she ain't the problem, YOU ARE! You start every brawl you get into and I'm not just talking about Aaliyah. That shit wack and not cute. Then you expect me to keep sticking up for you and shit that's tiring and it been embarrassing.  You don't even respect me but be expecting respect-
"Ofcourse I respect you Justine."
"If you did you wouldn't have posted that pic with your ex Sky ! You think being petty and posting a pic with Keith was only gon affect Aaliyah? What bout me the nigga that claiming you? You know how dumb I look witchu posting pics of your ex on your page?"
"Okay damn, well I'll delete the photo Jus-
"Delete those with us too because I'm dead serious when I say I'm done Skylar. This shit toxic asf. I'm over it. Wish you the best though, real hope you improve " he said before walking off leaving me there shocked asf. That really just happened.

Kiki POV

"Child you've been smiling at that phone for five minutes now tell Denzel give your cheeks a break."

"It ain't Denzel mom"

"Oop I smell trouble in paradise" Kaedan joked reentering the living room with Shooter and Chris.

"Don't mind your brother Keisha whatever it is you guys are going through, you'll get through it."

"Sometimes I wonder if I want to get through it" I uttered.

"You better because who else gon take your shit" Kaeda added laughing.

"Since when are you team denzel?" I questioned.

"I ain't I'm on any team that don't leave you single because you be an extra pain in my ass when you ain't busy in love"

I gave him the finger mugging tf outta him while Chris and my mom just laughed at his dumb ass comment. My eyes landed on Shooter and I peeped him smirking at him. I quickly turned back to my mom to hide my..blush? As to why this fool made me blush I don't know but I was over this conversation.

"Well some of us here have work to get to so I'll leave y'all fools to it."

"Oh so that's why you got your hair all curled up. Damn, I actually thought you had a date or some" chris joked.

"Nigga my man ain't even here who tf imma get dolled up and go on a date with?"

"Ion know your business.
Shit could've been Shooter." He said shrugging. My face heated up instantly and it was dead silent. Then all of a sudden they burst out laughing making me even more embarassed.

"Damn I was just joking Kiki, you getting all red in the face already" He chuckled.

"Yeah fucc y'all.. I'm gonna get ready for MY JOB."

"A week ago you didn't have A JOB to get ready for." Kaedan added. I flipped him off and went to my room.

By the time I showered and was all dressed and ready to go they were still here.

"Kaedan I need a ride to-

"Uh uh it was fuck us a while ago beat you gon catch a bus." He can't be serious.

"You play too damn much bro, I'll be late if I catch a bus now."

"Well then get your own whip then"

"With what money fool ?"

"That's exactly why your ass gotta take the bus" Chris added on.

"C'mom kaedan go drop your sister, it's only her first day."

"Why don't you just go with Shooter, he about to dip and it's on his way anyway." He suggested.

"No Kaedan-

"Besides Shooter don't mind, right cuh?"

"Let's go Kiki" Shooter said standing up.

"There you go problem solved. Have a good first day sis" Kaedan cheesed.

I didn't even spare him another glance.

"What you doing later?" Shooter asked after a silent car ride.

"You gon ask me that now, as I'm about to hop out?"

"You gon give me an answer or what ?"

"Not that it's any of your business but imma be at home enjoying some me time."

"Aight I'll pick you up at 8."

"W-what ? I never agreed to go anywhere with you."

"But you gon go anyway" he shrugged.

"Yeah we'll see about that Duane."
•••••
"You sure we talking about the same Shooter?"

"Yes Safi,damn."

"I'm sorry boo but this is just a bit suprising. I mean Shooter asking you out?"

"I didn't say he asked me out."

"You're right he more like demanded that you go out with him." She dramatically added.

"And why you gotta say like that. It's not like it's a date or some."

"Who knows maybe it is" he shrugged.

I know she was trolling me. This was one big joke to her meanwhile I'm freaking out on the inside. What if he does think it's a date. He knows I'm with someone so probably not. Shooter knows I'm not that kind of girl, I'd like to think I made that clear enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.2K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...
149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...
1M 34.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...