Madly.

By hannalizzy

For being in the city where everything happens, nothing seems to be happening just how Madden Grey planned, u... More

Negative One.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.

Madly.

123 3 0
By hannalizzy

These characters are mine and so is New York City.

Haha, kidding. Just the characters. World domination is next on the list.

If you steal my things, that's like really uncool. (Now I know a lot of people say their things are copyrighted on wattpad, but I'll be honest, I really think that means nothing at all unless you legitly copyright it with like paperwork and things and I'm not sure how those things work so I AM GOING TO SAY MY THINGS ARE COPYRIGHTED BUT I LEGIT HAVE NO IDEA HOW THOSE THINGS WORK SO) Don't steal. That's bad.

But seriously, you're gonna love this story. It'll be a fun time.

Also, I apologize, but I'm a perfectionist. I may be editing over and over again and a few details may be slightly altered, but I'll try not to do anything too huge. I've always had a hard time with writing because I want everything to be perfect, so it's really hard for me to finish stories. I will try my best to change that with this story.

So basically, this story is my therapy. Hopefully it can be yours in a way too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1K 15
Arielle's in New York to live her dream and experience a new world. Hopefully without any problems and supernatural. Follow her as she conquers her f...
2.1K 139 34
*COMPLETED* a normal teenage girl moves from her entire life left behind good freinds but her life quickly changes when that one idiot steps on her p...
7.5K 296 6
Miranda and Ben meet as neighbors, but on Miranda's terms they meet at night. *short story*
11.8K 616 12
Miranda and Ben spend the summer as a fake couple to get people off of their back.