Twisted Fate ( Rivamika Lemon...

By FefiprAnon

Eventual lemon, smut, angst,and a lot of fluff Eren and Levi share a secret about Mikasa's past. Mikasa confe... More

Beginnings
Off on the wrong Boot
Unraveling
kick-off
Unexpected
Shit
Bonds
Pact With The Devil
Consequences
Truths
All for One
Broken
Selfless

More stories

1.6K 37 5
By FefiprAnon

Hi guys! Just letting you know that I started a new book check it out!

Summary:

Mikasa is an independent, strong, and self-made successful woman. She is a force to be reckoned with in a field dominated by men.

What happens when she is held hostage by an arrogant, jerk who is the leader of one of the most dangerous and powerful gangs that exists?

Will she follow the orders of this chauvinist pig or will she make his life a living hell?

Comedy, drama, angst, smutty lemon, and a cat. This story is a wild crazy ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.5K 58
"L-Levi!?" Eren shouted in a panic. He kept looking from me to the darkness where he ran from. "Levi we have to go! Now!" He shouted, pulling me off...
1.3K 37 15
Mikasa Ackramen feels a great deal of passion towards her adoptive brother Eren Jager and desperately wants him to know. But Eren is oblivious to her...
14.3K 402 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
39.7K 778 16
Mikasa's true identity and Levi's life purpose. I ship these two soooo badly... Rivamika Forever.... Warning: mature content/lemon/smut/hentai-ish ...