You Are My Princess

Від kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... Більше

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼

402 16 0
Від kimmybrown12

- 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃 -

- 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 -

I Wake Up To Damien Pacing Back And Forth At The End Of The Bed, Talking On The Phone.

"Okay, We'll Be There In Ten." He Says And Hangs Up. He Noticed Me And Smiled. "Morning Baby."

"Who Was That?"

"Mark. He Got Back Last Night And Has A Plan. He Wants Everyone At His Hotel To Go Over The Details Before We Do This." I Nod And Groan As I Get Out Of The Bed. My Muscles Are Sore. I Feel Like I've Been Hit By A Car. "Moving A Little Slow There Baby?"

"This Is Your Fault." I Shoot Him A Death Glare. He Walks Over To Me And Kisses My Forehead Before Lightly Patting My Ass, Just Enough To Make My Entire Body Ache. I Almost Collapse.

"You'll Learn Not To Tease Me Eventually."

- Mark's Hotel -

Mark Layed The Blueprints Out On The Table, With Circles Drawn In Certain Places.

"Okay, Currently The Situation Is In Our Favor. He Only Has Fifty Men Guarding The Entire Perimeter. Alfronzo, Leo And Some Of My Team Will Take East Point. Liam And The Rest Of My Team Will Take South Point. Since We Are Doing This Off Books, We Can't Leave Loose Ends Boys." He Points To Another Circle Closer To The Entrance. "Damien, Johnny, Frank, Santiago With A Select Few Of Their Marine Buddies, And Myself Will Be Here At The Entrance. Everyone Will Wait For My Signal." He Point To A Lonelt Circle Directly In Front Of The House. "They Already Know What You Look Like Bella, So Know When They See You, They May Be A Little Rough With You. Once Inside, You Will Most Likely Be Brought Straight To Rodrigo. Try To Keep Him Talking. We Need A Confession In Order To Convict Him. As Soon As We Have Confirmation, We Will Immediately Come In After You, Capture Him And Transport Him Back Over State Lines."

"Then You Better Get To Him Before I Do. If I Get To Him First, There Won't Be Anything Left Of Him To Transport." Damien Seethes. His Brothers Laugh.

"Everyone Will Wear A Bulletproof Vest. My Team Will Supply You With One." Mark Informs Us And Hand Damien A Wire. "Tape This To Her Body Somewhere Not Noticable." Damien Nods. He Pulls Me Behind A Door And Takes Off My Shirt.

"Do You Have Your Knife On You?" He Wraps The Wire Around My Waist And Tapes It In A Few Places.

"Its Strapped To My Leg." I Say As He Puts My Shirt Back On Me, Grabs My Face And Kisses Me Hard.

"Good. Please Be Careful Baby. Rodrigo Is Easily Riled Up. Try Not To Piss Him Off Okay? If Anything Happens, Use Your Knife." I Nod And Kiss Him Again. "I Love You Princess."

"I Love You Too." I Smile.

- At The Safe House -

With Everyone In Their Positions, I Begin To Make My Way To The Entrance Of The House. Two Guys Immediately Spot Me And Rush Over To Grab Me. With Each One Holding My Arm, They Escort Me Inside.

- Damien's POV -

Breathe. Just Breathe. In And Out. I Was So Close To Running Out There Beating Them To Death But I Held It Together. Not Yet.

*Listening Through Their Ear Pieces*

"We Got Her Boss."

"Its About Damn Time!
Tie Her To The Chair."

"Yes Boss."

She's Silent. I Hear A Few Grunts But So Far So Good. If I Hear Her Whimper Even A Little, Im Ripping This Place Apart And Everyone Present During My Rampage.

- Bella's POV -

Keep Calm. Don't Resist. Just Cooperate And Keep Him Talking.

"Pretty Stupid Of You To Come Here Alone. Rodrigo Says Grabbing A Rolled Up Piece Of Cloth And Unravels It On A Table. Unfortunately, I Can't See What It Was.

"What Do You Want From Me Rodrigo? Why Have You Been After Me?" I Hear The Clinking Of Metal And My Blood Runs Cold.

"At First I Wanted You. I Wanted You To Be With Me Instead Of With Damien. But After He Rejected My Father's Proposal On The Contract, My Father Actually Let It Go. Walking Away Like A Scared Child! My Father Was Always Weak. He Never Had The Balls To Stand Up To Any Of Those Assholes! He Let Them Walk All Over Him... But I Will Get My House Back In Order." He Slowly Turns Around, Holding A Scalpel In His Hand. "Starting With You." He Growls. He Walked Towards Me. I Had To Think Fast.

"You Killed Him Didn't You?" He Stopped And Stare At Me. "You Killed Your Father."

"Yes." He Smiled. "And After I Kill You, I'll Kill Damien And The Rest Of His Wretched Family." Gunshots Rang Through The Air. Damien Must Have Heard Him Threaten Me. Rodrigo Looked At Me And Scowled. "You Little Bitch!" He Dropped The Scalpel And Began Hitting Me. He Picked Up The Chair With Me On It And Threw It Hard Against The Wall. The Chair Broke Into Pieces And I Was Able To Get Free Of The Rope.

"My Entire Body Was In Pain. Im Pretty Sure I Have A Broken Rib. Its Hard To Breathe. I Try To Get Up But He Kicks Me Back Down. His Foot Connects To My Back, Stomach And Legs Multiple Times. He Switches Back To His Fists And Hits Me In The Face. My Vision Is Blurry. I Cant See Much. Can't Hear Much Either. Everything Sounds Muffled. I Find A Last Bit Of Strength And Reach For My Knife. In Between His Punches, Which Were Getting Slower, I Jam My Knife Into His Side.

"AHHH!" He Screams And Backs Away From Me Clutching His Ribs.

"Boss, We Gotta Go! Now!" I Hear A Deep Voice Then Feel A Sharp Pain In The Back Of My Head.

Darkness.......

- Damien's POV -

* In Damien's Ear Piece*

"Yes... And After I Kill You, I'll Kill Damien And The Rest Of His Wretched Family."

Fucker! My Eyes Found The Closest Target. I Grab A Blade And Throw It, Hitting Him In The Neck. Another Target.... A Blade To His Temple. Punk Bitch.

"Intruders!" A Guy From The Other Balcony Yells. I Take Another Blade And Throw It Into His Chest. I Took Off Running And The Shooting Began. Dust Flying, Coating The Air As Bullets Hit The Ground Around Me. I Managed To Get Through The Bitches Guarding The Door Using My Fists. I Grab The Last Guy Standing By The Throat And He Swings At Me. I Catch His Fist And Pull Him Into A Headbutt. I Hear The Crunch Of His Nose Break And He Falls To The Ground Unconscious. I Take Out Another Blade And Stick It In His Temple. No Loose Ends. A Scream Ripples Through The House. I Run Upstairs And Throw My Last Blade Into The Guard At The End Of The Hall. I Hear A Loud Crash, The Shooting Stops And All Goes Silent. That Kind Of Silence Ache And Your Ears Ring.

"Bella!" I Run Through The Door And Find Her Lying On The Floor. She's Bloody. Her Face Us Swollen And Her Body Was Already Brusing. I Watch Her Chest Rise And Fall Only Slightly And Breathe A Sigh Of Relief. She's Still Alive, But Barely. I Rush To Her Side And Gently Pick Her Up In My Arms, Carrying Her Outside. "JOHNNY! Get The Fucking Van Now!" I Hold Her Close To My Chest. "Stay With Me Baby... Please.

- At The Hospital -

The Moment We Got There They Had To Restrain Me To The Floor To Keep Me In The Waiting Room. They Pryed Her Out Of My Arms And I Fought Tooth And Nail To Go With Her.

"Calm Down Damien! What Happened!" My Dad Yells Pinning My Arms To The Wall.

"I Don't Fucking Know What Happened! I Heard A Crash, Walked Into The Room And Found Her Beaten And Bloody On The Floor! Rodrigo Wasn't Fucking There! Now Get The Fuck Off Me!" I Scream. He Lets Me Go And Backs Away.

"All The Entrance Were Covered. Did Anyone See Anything?" Mark Asks And Everyone Shook Their Heads.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I Grab Him By The Throat And Slam Him Against The Wall. His Head Bounces Slightly From The Impact. All His Men Put Their Guns At Me. I Dare One Of These Ball-Less Bitches To Actually Fire. Im Begging Someone To Give Me A Reason To Unleash The DEMON.

"Don't You Dare! Hold Your Fire!" Dad Yells, Standing Behind Me Like A Shield. I Took Out My Big Knife And Put It To Marks Throat.

"Listen Very, Very Closely Mark. If I Have To Repeat Myself To You Again, I Won't Hesitate To Slit Your Throat And Watch The Life Drain Out Of You. Nod If You Understand." He Nod. "The Next Time I Say No... You Better Listen! You Are The Reason She Is Here Right Now! You Are The Reason She Almost Beaten To Death!" The More I Talked, The More Rage I Felt. The DEMON Began To Surface. I Press My Knife A Little Deeper Into His Neck, Slightly Knicking The Skin. A Small Dribble Of Blood Seeps Out Of The Cut. "But..... She Is The Reason You Are Still Breathing Right Now And Not Drowning In Your Own Blood. Ahe Chose To Do This And I Have To Respect That But Next Time... Don't Fucking Include Her! Do You.... Understand Me, Mark?" He Nods

- Two Hours Later -

"Montez Family?" A Nurse Walks In Holding A Clipboard. I Immediately Stand Up.

"Is She Alright!?" I Panic.

"She Has Two Broken Ribs And Dislocated Hip. Her Body Is Severely Bruised And She Has Deep Tissue Damage. She Will Make A Full Recovery But The Trauma Her Body Went Through Has Made Her Slip Into Coma. All We Can Do Is Keep And Eye On Her And Wait Until She Wakes Up."

"Can I See Her, Please?" I Beg. She Nods. "Everyone Else Stay Here." The Nurse Led Me To Her Room And When I Opened The Door My Heart Broke. I Should Have Made Her Stay! She Would Have Been Pissed But At Least She Wouldn't Be In This Condition. Tears Blur My Vision As I Climb Next To Her, Stroking Her Hair. "Im So Sorry Baby." I Kiss Her Cheek. "I Love You Princess. Please Come Back To Me."

*****

Heyy Guys!!! Thats It For Tonight Hope You Love This Chapter I've Been Putting Effort Into Manage W𝗿iting This And My S.B.A's.

Anyway Goodnight!! (^ • ^)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6M 63.5K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
20.5K 227 12
Angelic known as Nompilo is the mafia king Dominic Rossi's biggest desire.... How far can a man go to claim his biggest obsession She's not innocent...
146K 3.5K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
4.6M 84K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛) 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖...