foolish love » fifth harmony...

Oleh allysondelivers

love is crazy. » dinally » dinah g!p » ot5 » werewolf au Lebih Banyak

nulla
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.

ix.

287 9 2
Oleh allysondelivers

Ally sat nervously at their normal spot, under a tree tucked away by the baseball field. she was tapping the picnic table with her nails as her knee bounced up and down. Eventually she saw Troy walking her way from campus. Ally quickly texted the girls that he just got there and put her phone away.

"Hi," Ally said quietly when Troy was in the vicinity.

"Hey," he said, sitting down.

"Thanks for coming," Ally began awkwardly, unsure of how to begin the conversation.

"I missed you," Troy said. They hadn't seen each other in a full week, Ally obviously avoiding any place that Troy could be.

Ally hummed, "I um, I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" he raised an eyebrow.

She exhaled, "I think we should break up."

"What?!" he bursted out, standing abruptly. Ally flinched back, "why?!"

"Troy, calm down," she began.

"No! Why the fuck are we breaking up?" he demanded.

"Because you put your hands on me when I didn't want you to, and you act like this," Ally gestured to his tight posture.

"Ally, I swear," he gritted his teeth, "we are not breaking up, you're overreacting. It was a little mistake."

Ally shook her head, "no, it wasn't a little mistake, Troy. You tried to force me into something I didn't want to do."

"You are lying!" he yelled, "you wanted me and both of us knew it."

Ally raised her eyebrows as she scoffed, "I did not."

"You kept looking at me like that! You wanted it," he reached over the table and grabbed her neck, "tell me you wanted it."

Ally gasped, "I didn't wan-"

"Wrong fucking answer," Troy seethed, tightening his grip.

"Let her go!" Dinah came running at Troy, tackling him over, forcing Ally down with him, hitting her head on the table. "Keep your fucking hands off of her!" she exclaimed, sitting on top of him and landing a blow to his face. His head rocked sideways, eyes closed. She got up and ran over to Ally, the girl lifting her head from the table slowly. "Hey hey, are you okay?" Dinah asked softly.

"Hurts," Ally moaned out.

"Okay," Dinah bit her lip, closing her eyes as she focused on the energy between her and Ally. She groaned, her head throbbing as her grip tightened a little before she let go of Ally.

"D-Dinah?" Ally looked at the girl in bewilderment.

"C'mon, let's get out of here," Dinah said, reaching her hand out for Ally to take.

"What- how'd you-?" Ally glanced at Troy, still sprawled on the ground.

"I said let's go," Dinah repeated. Ally nodded and took Dinah's hand, being dragged off.

Dinah took Ally to her dorm, knowing her roommate was out for the night. She made Ally sit on the bed.

"My head was pounding two minutes ago, what happened?" Ally asked.

Dinah shrugged, "you tell me."

"How'd you know we were there? How'd you know I was in trouble?" Ally continued pressing.

Dinah sighed, "Als enough questions."

"No, I want to know," Ally demanded.

"Dinah?!" Lauren knocked on the door. Dinah got up and opened the door, "Dinah what the fu- Ally?!"

"Hi?" she waved in confusion.

"Give us a second," Dinah closed the door, leaving Ally in her room and dragging Lauren down the hall.

"What the hell happened?" Lauren asked when they stopped at the end.

"Troy got physical, I had sensed she was in trouble the second he arrived," Dinah explained.

"He touched her?" Lauren growled.

"I stepped in when he grabbed her throat, I didn't see anything else, but by the looks of it that was all he did," Dinah continued.

"Oh my god, okay," Lauren said.

"I also may have taken her pain away," Dinah scratched her head.

"You did what?!" Lauren whisper yelled.

"Troy didn't lose his grip when I tackled him, forcing her to hit her head on the table," Dinah said.

"Oh my god, she's probably so confused," Lauren face palmed.

"I don't want to tell her today, but by the sounds of it I'm not getting out of this," Dinah sighed.

"You have to tell her, you literally took her headache away and knew when to drop in. What were you even doing?" Lauren asked.

"I was actually just walking back to my dorm from hanging out with Normani and Zendaya, and I knew their spot by the baseball field was where they were so I went to go check, because again my senses," Dinah explained.

"Do you need me to be there when you tell her?" Lauren said, looking at Dinah.

"No, I'm not going to tell her she's my mate yet. I'm just telling her that I'm a wolf," Dinah said.

"If you need to, you can tell her I am too, as long as she keeps it a secret," Lauren shook her head, "go undo your mess."

Dinah nodded and said, "thanks sis," before parting ways with Lauren. She knocked on her dorm door as Lauren disappeared around the corner. Ally opened it and allowed her inside.

"So now you have some explaining to do," Ally said, crossing her arms. Dinah sighed and nodded, lowering her head as she pulled herself onto her bed, leaning against the wall. Ally jumped up to sit next to her, "what the hell was all of that?"

"I need you to not freak out with what I'm about to tell you, okay?" Dinah asked, looking at the blonde. She nodded with a confused face. Dinah exhaled, "I am a werewolf."

Ally's eyes widened a little, "a what now?"

"You know, half wolf half human thing from the Twilight saga," Dinah said.

"So you," Ally trailed off, trying to wrap her head around the news she'd received.

"But the Twilight saga isn't anything close to what it's like. I mean, they got a few things but not much," Dinah added.

"Did you just discredit the Twilight saga?" Ally scoffed.

"Well, I can because I know what's real and what isn't," Dinah shrugged.

"So let me get this straight, you turn into a wolf? Like you are the big four legged puppy?" Ally looked at her.

Dinah nodded, "I wouldn't say puppy."

"No you're definitely a puppy," Ally nodded.

"No I'm not," Dinah whined, a dog-like whimper falling from her lips.

Ally chuckled, "yes you are."

"Also, my fur is brown," Dinah trailed off, biting her lip.

"That's cool?" Ally furrowed her eyebrows. Dinah looked at her pointedly, trying to get her to understand. Her eyes widened in realization, "you were the wolf that saved me on Halloween?!" Dinah nodded, ducking her head bashfully. "Holy shit, i would've never guessed."

"You didn't have to guess, I just told you," Dinah snorted.

Ally rolled her eyes, "I didn't ask for the sass."

"Sorry," Dinah mumbled.

"You and Lauren couldn't make it because of the family party," Ally said thoughtfully, "wait Lauren? Is she one too?"

"Duh, she's my sister after all," Dinah said.

"The 'tude," Ally teased. Dinah frowned.

"So now that you know, do you mind not saying anything about it?" Dinah asked.

"Of course, secret's safe with me pup," Ally smiled. Dinah smiled bashfully at the pet name, hiding her face. "Oh does someone like the new nickname?" Ally teased.

"Stop," Dinah dragged out, burying herself deeper into the blanket in her lap.

"I'm teasing, come here," Ally said. Dinah perked up, immediately pulling herself into Ally's lap. "Oof, big puppy."

"Sorry," Dinah murmured.

Ally began running her hand on Dinah's back. She eventually incorporated her nails, Dinah's leg bouncing when she scratched at Dinah's lower back. Ally raised an eyebrow, scratching consistently on her lower back. Ally watched, amused as Dinah's foot thumped against the bed. Ally stopped, making Dinah whine. Ally chuckled and went back to her ministrations, Dinah humming contently.

== + ==

"Daya," Normani said, looking up at Zendaya from her chest.

"What's up?" Zendaya asked.

"Do you want to go hang out with Lauren, Dinah, and Ally? They said you can come," Normani smiled cheekily.

"Sure, where's Camila? I'm sure she wants to hang too," Zendaya pulled her phone out as Normani put her head back on Zendaya's chest.

"What do you want?" Camila whined through the phone.

"Was I interrupting something?" Zendaya raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, my fucking meal, now what do you want?"

"Unsure if you were eating food or something else," Zendaya trailed off, Normani slapping her arm.

"I am eating a banana, Zendaya, what's new? Now hurry up," Camila deadpanned.

"Want to go hang with Normani's friends?" Zendaya asked.

"Sure, where we headed?"

"Just the dining hall," Normani piped in.

"Oh, Normani there? Hey girl."

"Hey Mila," Normani chuckled.

"I'm down, what time?"

"In a few actually, Dinah was hungry and wanted food," Normani shrugged.

"I'll meet you guys there."

"We'll text when we leave," Zendaya said.

"Bye loser, bye Mani."

Normani chuckled, "bye Camila."

"Bye ugly," Zendaya rolled her eyes, hanging up the phone to cut Camila's protest off.

"You're so mean," Normani chided.

"She's mean right back," Zendaya snorted.

"Whatever, let's get ready," Normani patted Zendaya's stomach, getting up.

"By get ready do you mean steal my clothes?" Zendaya teased.

"How'd you know?" Normani beamed, already digging through Zendaya's drawers. Zendaya chuckled and stood with a stretch.

"Because you're crazy, that's how," Zendaya said.

"Mm but you love it," Normani gave her a mock frown after putting on one of Zendaya's dance hoodies, a beanie to follow.

"I do," Zendaya walked over to the door to slide shoes on.

Normani's phone chimed, "text Camila, they're on the way."

"Will do baby boo," Zendaya smiled, holding the door open. Normani chuckled and rolled her eyes, kissing Zendaya's cheek on the way out.

The pair met up with Camila before walking inside, Normani spotting her friends at their normal table.

"Daya!" Ally exclaimed, standing up and embracing the girl excitedly.

"Hey Als," Zendaya smiled.

"Camila! You came too!" Ally turned to the Cuban, hugging her as well.

"Missed you," Camila gave Ally a noogie, making Ally laugh and push the girl away to fix her hair.

"This is Dinah and Lauren. D, Lo, this is Zendaya and Camila," Normani said. Lauren smiled as Dinah glared at Camila, who still had her arm around Ally. Lauren kicked Dinah under the table and the girl frowned, rubbing her shin while looking at Lauren.

"Hi guys," Lauren said.

"I'm going to get food," Camila pointed, walking away as Ally sat down next to Dinah.

"I'll join," Zendaya said, unwrapping herself from Normani and following.

Ally pinched Dinah's arm, eliciting a yelp, "hey! What's that for?" Dinah said, rubbing her arm.

"Don't glare at Camila," Ally chided.

"But," Dinah frowned.

"But what?" Ally raised an eyebrow.

"Nevermind, I'm going to go get food," Dinah shook her head, getting up. Ally looked at Lauren, who shrugged and followed.

"I can save the table Als," Normani said, sitting down.

"Do you want me to grab you anything?" Ally asked.

"No, I'm good, Zendaya's grabbing me food," Normani shook her head. Ally nodded and walked away to grab her dinner.

Everyone eventually made their way back to the table, sitting with various foods in front of them. They spent the rest of the night talking, laughing, and sharing stories to get to know one another.

a/n: oops

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
52.6K 1.6K 3
Dinah is a werewolf. Normani is a vampire succubus. Ally is a fucking nightmare. And Camila? Camila is just the unfortunate baby born in the wrong pl...
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you