𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑙, 𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙰�...

By 1-800-Sistershookth

Iɴ Wʜɪᴄʜ : 𝐴 𝑇𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 �... More

𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑙
𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒
𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝑇𝑤𝑜
𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

9.5K 450 137
By 1-800-Sistershookth

( book one , chapter four )

°

.

NO ONE

┈┈ ✦ ⋅ ⋯ ୨ "THIS IS VERY AWKWARD.." Natalie muttered, however the supernatural creatures before her heard it as clear as day.

The silence between the occupants of the room was almost suffocating. They made no move to harm the girl, in fact, the Mikaelson's were perfectly still. Their lack of aggression relaxed the girl slightly, but her knowledge of their suspicion about her still made the Freeman girl nervous.

They all stood in shock, ignoring the comment from earlier. Suddenly, a Swift swoosh was heard, and a body materialized in front of the human.

Elijah stood in all his glory, towering above Natalie, eyebrows furrowed, and eyes torched in genuine interest.

"Who are you?" The Original questioned. His silky smooth voice was firm, and knocked Natalie out of her stupor just as Klaus had earlier. She took a deep breath, feeling dizzy as she breathed in a smell that can only be described as cleanliness; fresh sheets, and an expensive cologne.

Deja Vu hit Natalie like a truck. Her only coherent thought was how oddly similar this interaction was to the one Elijah had with Elena months prior. Their first meeting was always one of Natalie's favorite scene's, but in the moment, it was incredibly frightening.

"This is freaky," was all Natalie said in  reply. With a newfound grip, Natalie gently pushed past the vampire and stumbled down the stairs, carefully. Her bare feet hit the pristine, cold marble sending a shiver down the girl's spine.

Now on the same side of the room, the Mikaelson siblings stared at the girl in a mixture of shock and interest.

There was something about her that pulled them to her; a connection that materialized at the mere sight of her.

The sight of her was more than perfection in their eyes, they could do nothing but stare.

"Uhm.." Natalie started. Her eyes scanned the room. Elijah quickly followed her down the stairs, but made no move to approach her. It was almost as if he was scared of her.

Natalie hugged Klaus's jacket closer to her body, gently rubbing the rough fabric as if it would wake her up from the dream she was sure she was having.

"I'm just gonna.. see myself out." Natalie stated, beginning to move to the doorway of the large lounge when another figure stood in front of her.

"You can't!" They all shouted in sync, creeping the Freeman girl out even more. Rebekah blocked the doorway, making Natalie shift uncomfortably.

"You can't." Rebekah repeated, this time quieter.

Natalie raised an eyebrow, forgetting where she was for a moment, "And why the hell not?"

"We have questions." It was now Finn's turn to put his two-cents in the mix. Natalie took another deep breath, this time closing her eyes, before turning towards the other dangerous individuals.

She was painfully aware of how fucked she was. She was the only human in a room filled with psychotic murdering killing-machines. Plus she was in a whole other universe, so that was another unwanted bonus.

Entirely out of her comfort zone, Natalie did the best thing she could do. She pushed all her feelings of anxiety and dread to the back of her head, and did what she did best: she gained control of the situation.

"I don't have the answers you're looking for." Natalie said, shaking her head as she glanced at the archway that would lead her out of the pickle she was in. It was a temporary solution to her problems, but Natalie didn't have another option.

She was hyper fixated on leaving.

"You show up, passed out on my lawn in nothing but night garments, scaring my hybrids." Klaus stated roughly, he took a step forward, causing Natalie to take a step back and bump into Rebekah. "It makes me wonder why."

The blonde had her arms crossed, staring down at the girl who was exactly one and a half inches shorter than her.

"You certainly must be something special if you scared the hound dogs." Kol spoke, smirking at his own insult like an idiot as his older brother glared at him.

Natalie peered over Klaus's shoulder, acknowledging the way the family of vampires moved in on her.

"And why the hell would a human scare your hybrids?" Natalie questioned, sarcastically. She was surprised at her own gall, but no matter how many times the Mikaelson's preached their 'no mercy' mentality, she noticed how they rarely handled their business as quickly as they said they did.

This fact brought Natalie a lot of confidence.

"You tell me." Klaus shrugged. Natalie scoffed to herself. For reasons unknown, Natalie found her fear slowly evaporating, and being replaced with emotions kin to annoyance. She relaxed slightly, which was a huge mistake.

"And how the hell would I know?" Natalie snapped lightly. Her heart was beating feverishly, and she found her hands getting clammy as hands were placed on her shoulder. Just like that, Natalie tensed right back up.

She could feel the faint tickle of breathing on the back of her neck, irritating her even more.

"You'd be wise to watch what you
say, girl." Rebekah advised, her tone coated with her signature heavy British accent, and a menacing glare. But it didn't scare Natalie.

Audacity is what Natalie hated, and is what was doing her head it at that very moment. White people were all around her with the audacity to demand shit from her, disregarding her blatant lack of knowledge.

"First off, get your hot ass breath off my neck. Personal space please, miss ma'am." Natalie sneered. Her nose scrunched up as she shrugged Rebekah's hands off of her, ignoring the spark her touch ignited. Surprisingly Rebekah did nothing to assert her dominance. She only growled out curses, and took a singular step back.

"I don't know shit, okay?" Natalie added. Her tone was lighter this time. No matter how much Natalie hated disrespect, and being bossed around, or even ganged up on, she also understood her predicament. She could only push so far before they got tired of her attitude and just killed her.

With her fears gone, Natalie got a hold on herself. Her confidence wavered, but she stood with her head held high.

Still, she was under a lot of stress at the moment.

"Listen, I don't remember how I ended up here. I was in bed, then I wasn't. I'm not a spy." Natalie reassured, leaving out what she was doing as she was in bed.

She hardly believed that they would trust that she was actually from another universe. Besides, Natalie wasn't too sure of that factor herself. She was still half-convinced she was dreaming and would wake up at any given moment.

It was silent for a moment. The siblings exchange looks, as if communicating whether she was telling the truth or completely lying her save her ass.

"She's telling the truth." Rebekah confirmed from behind her. They took notice to how her heart slowed by a mere beat at their trust in her words.

"But," Elijah added. Natalie resisted a groan. There was always a 'but' with this family.

"She knows something."

Natalie shook her head, denying his accusation silently. Klaus took a step forward, then another, and another until he was just inches away from the girl. He peered down at her, grabbing her chin with such a gentle, yet firm hold, she wasn't sure what to make of his action. He stared into her eyes, his pupils dilating as he uttered his next words.

"What else do you know?"

Only Natalie wasn't affected by his supernatural ability, "I don't have to explain myself to you." And she didn't.

Klaus dropped his grip on the girl as she rubbed her jaw. His touch left behind a tingling sensation, but Natalie simply chalked it up to him being too sexy for his own damn good.

Klaus glanced behind himself at his siblings in curious shock.

"My compulsion didn't work." He stated, his deep voice dropping slightly at the revelation. How the hell did a human evade his compulsion?

More questions appeared, yet answered were no where to be found.

"You tried to compel me!?" Natalie shouted in surprise. The vampires ignored her and looked to each other.

"Maybe you're rusty, Nik." Kol jabbed, smirking at his brother whose eyes narrowed down at him.

"Want another dagger in your heart, Kol?"

"Enough, Niklaus, Kol," Elijah sighed. Natalie could hear the eye roll in his voice as he pushed his brother's bickering to the side.

"Maybe she's a witch, or on vervain." Rebekah suggested, glancing down at the girl who was starting to get annoyed at the conversation about her, but excluding her.

"I'm literally right here.." She muttered, glaring at the floor childishly.

"No, not possible. She's been here for almost a full day, I'm sure the vervain would have left her system by now." Klaus shook his head in disagreement.

"Now as for her being a witch, it's unlikely." Kol added, "She would have used her power as soon as she deemed us a threat."

Then they all turned to her once more.

Natalie sighed heavily. Against her better judgment, she pushed Klaus out of her way, and walked between the siblings before plopping herself down on the couch. No one made any move to stop her, they just stared at the enigma.

"Damn, this is more comfortable than I thought it would be." She revealed quietly, but the vampires in the room heard it loud and clear.

Natalie threw her legs across the rest of the couch, her hand on the nose of her bride before reaching up to rub her temples. She felt a headache coming on.

Natalie took a moment to think, ignoring their hushed whispers centered around what to do with her.

She was in some deep shit, that Natalie knew, but she still had the upper hand. She knew of everything that was to come. The siblings were currently linked, their mother and the Salvatore's were plotting behind their backs, and there was so much more turmoil to come in the near future.

Natalie thought back on the conversation she so 'graciously' eavesdropped on earlier. Klaus couldn't hurt her. That was weird, but then again everything happening was weird.

She wasn't home, but she wasn't entirely sure how that happened. She was transported to another world?

Natalie could take a risk and tell them what she knew, but they'd just dispose of her as soon as they got what they wanted; that was how the Mikaelson's operated. She was a loose end.

Yet, Natalie still had the option to keep everything to herself, but she wasn't sure she could stomach knowing that a majority of them would die at the hands of their own mother. The thought made her sick.

To help or not to help. That was the main question.

Did she want to fuck up the entire plot line, or did she want to find a way home?

Natalie groaned, and leaned forward her hands grabbing her head. Her headache multiplied by a tenfold, and before she could let out a moan at the pain in her head, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Glancing up, Natalie was met with a very generous sight. Elijah stood next to her, his stoic facade betraying him as his eyes scanned her in worry.

"Are you ill, Miss.." Elijah trailed off, not knowing the girls name.

Natalie's mouth moved before her brain processed what she was saying, "Natalie."

The two stared at each other for a moment, a connection stabilizing between the two, unbeknownst to the duo of course.

"Well, Natalie," Klaus started, causing the girl to sigh heavily as he used her name like a curse.

"We've given you time to recuperate, but now it's time for you to cooperate with us, love." Klaus sat on the single person couch opposite of Natalie. Elijah stood behind Natalie, while the rest of his siblings— Rebekah, Kol, and Finn— all stood behind Klaus.

Natalie sighed, her mind working overtime as she tried to come to a decision.

To help or not to help?

"Tick Tock, Natalie." Kol added in a chilly tone. Natalie took in another breath, eyeing the siblings.

"Fine," She concluded, glancing down at her hands as they rested in her lap. She sat up, glancing at each sibling.

"But you'll want to buckle up."

A SILENCE FILLED WITH DISBELIEF IS THE ONLY THING that could describe the tense atmosphere that engulfed the large room.

To say the supernatural beings were in disbelief was an understatement.

Natalie held a bated breath as she finished with her half-assed informative admittance. The Mikaelson siblings only stared at the girl.

"Well," Kol was the first one to speak, breaking the silence. "This girl is an absolute nutter."

Natalie narrowed her eyes at the psycho, "Boy-"

Rebekah nodded in agreement, "She's gone mad." The blonde agreed.

"I must agree. She likely hit her head defending herself from your dogs." Elijah decided, pointing at Klaus.

Natalie's eye twitched as they talked about her as if she wasn't right in front of them.

"I'll have a talk with them about bringing back lunatics." Klaus sighed, and that was enough for Natalie to shut their insults down.

"Stop talking about me as if I'm not here!" She exclaimed, standing up from her spot on the couch. "If anyone's crazy it's you colonizers!"

"Colonizers?" Kol questioned in absolute horror.

"You're all vampires! Originals at that, who the hell are you calling crazy?" She continued. "And who the fuck do you think you're questioning? My black ass should've left as soon as y'all started interrogating folks."

The Mikaelson's blinked as she paced back and forth.

"I've had it up to here with you caucasians. This feels like racism to be completely honest!"

"Natalie-"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not done!" Natalie shouted, interrupting Finn as he tried to calm the black woman's tangent. He didn't know what else to do but listen. His attempts were no help, as it only fueled her anger and frustration more. Her emotions peaked. All the anger and confusion, and anxiety over what? Grown ass vampires who didn't know how to let things be.

"You see a passed out girl on your front lawn? You automatically assume she's a threat, I mean be so forreal. Actually, fuck you! I was kidnapped by the KKK and you start questioning me as if I'm someone's rookie! If I had half a mind, I'd shove my foot so far up your ass-"

"Okay!" Rebekah shouted, stopping the girl mid threat. Natalie was a firecracker, she'd give her that, but she was also yelling so loud, Rebekah thought her ears would bleed. She silently noted that she was very, very loud.

As ballsy as ever, Natalie narrows her eyes at the girl. She placed a single hand on her hip and glared at the blonde.

"Don't 'okay'," Natalie put on a terrible British accent to accentuate her words, "me. If I tell you that I can see the fucking future, then I can! Who are you to question me-"

Natalie suddenly stopped mid-sentence. Suddenly, her rant was long forgotten as her figurative heart dropped into her stomach. A chill ran down her spine as Natalie whipped around. The sight before her chilled her to her very core.

There she stood in all her magical glory. She looked exquisite, absolutely beautiful, and powerful.

"Mother?" Finn questioned, his eyebrows furrowing. The entirety of the supernatural beings in the room stood at the entrance of the Original Witch.

Esther said nothing, and she made no move to acknowledge them either. She didn't even glance their way. She stared at the dark-skinned girl before her in a petrifying quiver. Words escaped her mind.

The words; two simple words escaped her mouth in word vomit.

"Original Mate."

The Mikaelson siblings and Natalie tensed. Suddenly, the soulmates could hear a sharp ringing in their ears. They grabbed their heads, their ears eluding blood as the ringing turned to a pressure in their bodies that caused them to fall to their knees.

It felt as if the blood in their bodies were rushing backwards. An excruciating pain filled the Mikaelson while Natalie was lifted from the burden of the ringing. She looked around in confusion, her eyes landing on Esther who slowly backed away from her children.

Rebekah let out a series of terrible cries followed by Kol, who practically cracked the expensive window panes with his scream of pain. Finn fell forward, unable to take the pressure.

Klaus and Elijah groaned loudly. Natalie watched worriedly, unsure of what to do.

Natalie looked towards the archway, only to see it empty. Esther had left.

Distant whispers were heard in the soulmate's heads, yet they could make them out until they got unbearably louder.

Natalie felt her skull vibrating at the intensity of it all.

Then, it stopped. It simply lifted.

Silence.

God, Natalie was tired of silence. It was so all-knowing, yet deadly. Slowly looking up, Natalie was met by the gazes of all the Mikaelson's.

"Mate."

— A u t h o r ' s N o t e —

Jesus take the wheel, this was entirely too much for my sleep deprived brain to write 😭✋🏽

If y'all see typos, no the fuck you didnt mkay? Mkay.

Ya bitch is so tired, and my thumbs hurt 😜👌🏽

This chapter was kinda shit.. my bad? I just had the urge to update and so I did 😏

Now buckle up, because y'all ain't ready for next chapter! Remember the old book? Yeah some elements from that will be placed here of course😘

But as you all know, this is an entirely new chapter so ignore those old comments 😅

( even though I absolutely love them )

Btw did y'all hear abt that submarine? I feel so bad but the memes are taking me out 😭😭

N E WHORE I'm gonna go 🧍🏽‍♀️

Don't be a ghost reader, we hate those no 🧢

LIKE, COMMENTS, BE FUNNY TF 🙄✋🏽

Peace ✌🏽

updated ; 06.23.23
unedited
word count ; 3k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 833 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
34.7K 1.3K 17
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄. ❛ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗀𝗈 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗆 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 ❜ ᓫ...
159K 3.6K 79
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂...
157K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ