Thug Love - A story of love...

By helloitscaira

Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Follow me !!
Get this book to 300 comments
Update... SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 8

1.4K 44 2
By helloitscaira

y'allprobablyhateme ... butI'msorryforthewait.  ..

------------------
AsiaPOV

The Month was finally over and Me And Rodney no longer had to pretend to be parent's.

It was bittersweet , I was happy that I finally had my freedom back but also sad because it means me and Rodney aren't going to talk as much anymore.

"Asia" The Teacher said.

I looked up to see everybody staring at me

"huh" I answered

"Pay attention.... As I was saying class you can view your grades on the boars at the end of class"

"I hope we got at least a D" Rodney sighed.

"My dad would kill me if I got a D" I said.

"Not of my Dad doesn't first" He said quietly.

It had only been a week since his father got arrested and since his father tried to basically kill us.

"Rodney" I punched him in the arm.

I was honestly scared to death that his father would come looking for me for real.

"I'm joking, he's gone be locked up for a while.... but that don't mean his boys won't try and find you"

"I never even thought of that" I said.

"Don't think about it, my dad has threatened to kill my ma for a couple years now... and he never has the guts to do it.... besides I'll protect you just like I've been protecting her"

I rolled my eyes at him. But I was secretly smiling inside.. because tbh I still didn't understand Rodney.. One day we're cool the next day we aren't...

"Asia and Rodney is there is something you'd like to share with the class" The teacher asked. 

"Actually there is, We were talking about how saggy your titties were" he replied .

The whole class started laughing really hard and my cheeks got red.

"You just earned yourself a detention"

"awww man" he said.

"That's what you get for being slick" I laughed.

"You too Asia" The teacher added.

I frowned and didn't look at Rodney for the rest of the class .

The bell rang 30 minutes later and I walked to the board to see mine and Rodney's grade.

He sat nervously at his desk.

I looked and found my name and next to it said A+

"Ahhh" I jumped up and down and hugged Rodney"

"Get off me hoe" he said.

"Stfu faggot"

"fuck you.... anyways what did we get"

"we got ah A+"

"Damn fr?" he said. He didn't believe me so he went and looked for himself.

He stood there for about a minute looking at the board and smiling .

"you've never gotten an A+ before?" I interrupted.

"I've never passed before" he said quietly..

I was amazed at how proud he looked to finally get a good grade. 

" Asia can I talk to you?" the teacher asked.

"yeah" I said.

Rodney looked over

"Alone please" she said.

"oh my bad... by Asia"

The teacher looked at me "So did he really help or are you just being nice and saying that he did"

"Of course he helped, I wouldn't have done it all by myself... I couldn't have"

"We'll he's never worked so hard before... how'd you do it?" she asked.

"do what?"

"Motivate him to want to do a good job"

"I don't know."

-----------------

RodneyPOV

I walked out the classroom smiling.

I didn't even try to hide my emotions, for the first time I felt like I had a chance to be somebody.  .

Y'all probably thinking just because I got an A don't mean I'm going to succeed in life.   .   . And you're right it doesn't.... But it showed me there was a chance. If I just got my act together.

Just then somebody bumped into me.

And of course it was noone other than Asia's stuck up ass boyfriend.

"Watch where you're going" He said.

"Nigga you bumped into me, with yo wanna be superstar ass. Dont even say nothing to be boy looking like a mufuckin uhhh "    (A/NLol )

"what you just said?" he asked.

People started to stare ..

I was about to repeat myself but I saw Asia looking.

"Forget it. Just don't bump into me again" I said and left.

He's lucky I ain't beat his ass... he just got saved by his girl .

   ....

When I finally got home I went straight to my mom's room to tell her the good news.

"Hey Ma" I said.

"Hey baby" she smiled.

"Guess what"

"what?" she asked.

"Me and Asia got an A+ on the baby project"

"That's so good, I'm so proud of you" she pulled me into a hug. And sniffed.

"Ma are you crying?"

"Oh hush up, their just tears of joy"

"so how are you feeling today?" I asked. Changing the subject.

"I'm doing better today" she said.

She had been in the hospital a week ago because she had a heart attack.

At first I blamed Asia for the whole thing... but after giving it some thought It wasn't her fault that my mom had a heart attack. So I apologized for blaming her.

"Ma, I want to take you shopping"

"With what money?" she asked.

"ma... you know what money" I said.

"No Rodney you can't, your father is a dirty man. .. if we spend that money he'll take you away from me. . forever"

"Ma he's locked up.. besides you don't have to worry about all of that Okay."

"But Rodney.."

"Get dressed Ma. I'm taking you out" I left quickly so she couldn't argue.

I took a shower then put on a Blue and Pink checkered dress shirt and Some Khaki Pants. 

I walked out the room and my mom was dressed.. She Had On A Miami Heat Shirt and Some Black Pants. .  You could tell she hasn't gotten out that much.

I took her keys and the first goal of mine was to take her to the Salon. 

"The Salon? I haven't been here in years"

"I can tell" I said

We walked inside and the ladies looked at her.

"oh no no no" The stylist said.

"We got to fix this" the other one said.

They took her arm and started to wash her hair and all that other stuff girls do so I decided to walk to the barbershop and get a new hair cut.

"Aye Rodney" My main man Trey said.

"Sup Trey" I said sitting I'm his chair.

Nobody complained that I skipped them in line cause I always did... they knew wassup.

"What are you getting today?" He asked.

"The usual"

"Alright I got you"

30 minutes later...

He finished with my hair then I went back to the salon . They had just finished giving my mom a makover.

she turned around and damn did she look beautiful.

"Damn..  " I said.

"Boy " she smacked my head.

"I'm sorry mama. You look good tho"

"Thanks, Maybe I can find you a stepdaddy" She said checking herself out.

The ladies in the salon laughed

"What y'all been teaching my mama" I asked.

"She grown boy, " The stylist said.

"How much?" I asked.

"No charge"

"Oh no after all you guys did for me I couldn't not pay you it dosent feel right"

"No, its on us really"

"Thank you so much" she hugged them one by one.. And so did I.

Me and my Mom said our goodbyes then walked back to the car.

While I was driving I saw that guy that was Messing with me that night when I was supposedly on his corner.

He looked me dead in my eyes but I looked away quickly. I could feel his stare burning Into my neck.

I pulled into the mall and we went into every store you could think of.

Forever 21, Rue 21, JCPenny , Champs, Macy's, Victoria's Secret, Bed Bath And Body Works, ETC.

I could tell how happy she was and it made me feel good. I haven't seen her smile in a while.

At least see her smile for real.

Cause when she smiles , you could see in her eyes that its a forced smile.. and that's she's trying to hide how she really feels from me because she doesn't want to hurt me.

When she was done shopping we went to Starbucks and got her favorite Cappucino then went home.

"Ma are you sure you don't want to go out to eat?" I asked.

She was currently warming up two cups of Ramen noodles.

"Remember when you were Seven and you and I used to eat these and race to see who could eat them the fastest"

"And You always won"

"Yup, I'll always be faster than you" She said.

"You wish"

"How much you want to bet" She asked.

"If you win I give you a foot rub.... and if I win you wash the dishes ."

She handed me the cup of noodles and we counted to 3 then started eating.  

And I think we all know who won

Let's just say I had to go the room and Get some foot scrub.

--------------------------------

We'll Thats Chapter 8 which was long overdue. But Comment on this my goal is at least 10 comments and 10 votes.

It would be greatly appreciated

-Caira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...
10.3K 297 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
14.3K 506 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...