Lil' Bun - (VKOOK) ✓

By kookiewithsometae

Bunny hybrid jungkook knows exactly how bad it is to be constantly abused and scorned at. He has been acciden... More

🐰🐯
🐰
🐯
🐯
🐯
🐯
🐰
🐯💮🐯
🐰💮🐰
💞🐰💞
🐰🐥🐅
🐯🐰🐥
🐯💓🐰
🐇🍪
☁️🐇🐻☁️
🐻🎂🐇
🐇
🐅
🐰🐤
(。・ω・。)ノ♡
🐇⛈️🐻
⛈️🐇⛈️
⛈️🐻⛈️
🐻🦁
⛈️🐥⛈️
🐥⛈️🐱
🦁🐻🐰
❣️🐰🐻❣️
🦁☁️🐻
🌟
Author's note

🐥💞🐰💞🐅

11.4K 596 69
By kookiewithsometae

"NO !"

His scream echoes loud in the mansion as taehyung throws himself infront of the panther .

"YOU WON'T HURT HIM". Taehyung takes the bunny into his arms , shielding him away from the carnivorous beasts . Kookie tries to scramble off his hold and run away , but Taehyung's grip is too tight - holding his furry body close to his chest .

The panther growls in frustration , wanting taehyung to get away from the rabbit but Taehyung is not going to oblige .

He will protect the bunny even if it costs him his own life .

"Please ..... I'll buy you as much meat as you want . Please please leave my kookie alone. "

The said hybrid squeaks , making the panther grit it's canines . Bunny looks up at Taehyung pleadingly , wanting to be free of the confinement of the older's arms .

"I won't let it hurt you bun" . Taehyung tells the animal . Kookie face palms at the lack of understanding .

"Tae". Yoongi calls . "He isn't trying to hurt the hybrid" . He continues , cautious of his choice of words.

The panther huffs before walking over to a random room. Kookie squeaks higher at that , looking at Taehyung with pouty face which the owner mistakes .

What comes out of the room is a fully dressed jimin wearing a pissed look on his adorable features . He comes closer and picks kookie up in his arms , bringing his face close to the animal and nibbling him all over which the rabit reciprocates.

"N-no no ! Gguk-ah don't do tha-" . Jimin's protests seem to be falling on deaf ear as the bunny continues to lick all over his face .

"Tae . They know each other". Yoongi says , patting taehyung on his shoulder .

After what feels like an eternity , kookie seems to be content with all the affection . He makes himself comfortable in jimin's hold and squeaks happily at Taehyung .

"I'm so sorry for scaring you Taehyung" . Jimin apologizes at last , tilting his head shyly as kookie bounces on his arms.

"Ggukie and I were best friends at the adoption centre". He continues but Taehyung still doesn't relent from staring .

Kookie knows him?

Best friends ?

A prey and a predator ?

Why hasn't he told him about jimin yet ?

Did bun not trust him enough ?

Are there many such secrets left ?

Now that bun met jimin , would he want to leave him ?

Is he going to be alone again ?

Was he even enough for bun?

All the questions whirled like a typhoon inside his confused brain . Every thing seemed unclear except the drop in his heart .

All their voices faded into nothingness and taehyung felt his vision go black .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 8
Prince Jungkook, married to King Juhee. It was arranged. People thought their relationship is good, but that was what the king wanted them to see, it...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
15.2K 594 34
Sequel to 'Two Planets One Family'
863K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...