saturnine ♡

Od 8tarlost

♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preser... Více

🍑
1 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
2 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?
4 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Can you tell me about you?
5▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
6 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
7▪︎▪︎▪︎ I don't want to just wait and see
8 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I don't wanna just wait and see.
9 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Just tell me about you
10 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Just tell me about you
11 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
12 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
13 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Without Fear.
14▪︎▪︎▪︎Without fear
15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you
17 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
18▪︎▪︎▪︎In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤
20 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A loud engine is ringing
21▪︎▪︎▪︎all the walls are painted black
22▪︎▪︎▪︎All the walls are painted black
23 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
24▪︎▪︎▪︎I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
♧◇ 42 ◇♤
25 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
26 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
27▪︎▪︎▪︎ I know, too many questions. Excuse me.
28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.
29 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I will cross the line, just a little
30 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I will cross the line, just a little
31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally
32 ▪︎▪︎▪︎as I finally
《 e p i l o g u e 》

16▪︎▪︎▪︎I approach you and ask you.

1.1K 55 18
Od 8tarlost

AWARENESS•

"Han Jisung, Hwang Hyunjin.''

The instructor called out as he pulled three lots and opened them all at once. Hyunjin shrugged at hearing his own name being called right after Jisung.

"Contemporary.''

Oh no.

Fuck no.

Minho looked at Jisung with surprise, Jisung just stared at Hyunjin knowing that they had to brave this storm. Jisung just sighed and patted Minho's shoulders as he stood up, went to Hyunjin because the professor asked every pair to start conceptualizing their presentations right away and talk it out.

Minho grabbed Jisung's hand with a serious face, pulling him back, worried.Minho knew he shouldn't stop him, but he doesn't want Jisung to go there.

Just don't.

They can ask the professor to draw lots again.

Don't go there, please.

"I'll be fine. Trust me, babe.'' Jisung said firmly, nodding before Minho's grips loosened and let Jisung go,

Minho let go.

Minho just watched him walk away.

He's in no position to make decisions for him.

He almost didn't hear what Jisung told him. Jisung didn't even look back when he went and sat beside Hyunjin who could see everything from across the room, the desperation was written on Minho's face, frantic and alarmed, it's satisfying and felt like a triumph. He planned to be the one to approach if Jisung didn't come to cooperate, but much to his surprise Jisung got up before he could.

Jisung sneaked glances at him from time to time during lecture and then just waved, giving him a reassuring smile when he had the chance to. The midterm's practical examinations for dance class is a showcase. They got three weeks to prepare and the choreography must be reviewed by the advisers. Jisung just dropped defeated to the corner where Hyunjin sits, did a cross-legged sit and flopped down a few spaces in distance beside his ex quietly.

Radio Silence.

"So...''

"Any ideas?'' Hyunjin casually spoke avoiding eye contact, and flipping his notes. Hyunjin took a peek and saw that he now seemed much better and the boy twiddling his fingers as he thinks.

"Earth-to-Jisung."

"Oh, shut up and let me think."

....

Jisung's aura has been different ever since he met him here, he really is glowing these days.

"Come on, man."

"Don't come on me, Hyun." The nickname rolled on Jisung's tongue and Hyunjin can't help but get a wave of familiarity that pushes him past to everything he is holding back. It seemed so natural. Jisung just calling him 'Hyun'.

"Mirroring?'' Jisung said while he spaced out looking at the other pairs and Felix trying to communicate with him through miming but completely ignored the pink haired. Jisung floats. He doesn't know how he's even gonna endure this.

"Okay.'' Hyunjin kept still, minded his distance, and wrote it in his notebook.

Hyunjin, peeked at Jisung who's just a few feet beside him, taken aback at his relaxed atmosphere as the sun shines directly on his attractive face, he is radiant with the help of the sun, the blond locks shimmering as if glitters are sprinkled all over, the boy who suddenly turned to him with his usual innocent and doe-eyed look and Hyunjin turned away, it felt nostalgic, God, how he wished to see him again and run his fingers on the boy's neck, he's picturing the things they used to do.

Hyunjin shook his head to wake up in the reality where he gave it all up.

He always thought his affections were long gone.

Jisung has always been...beautiful. A beautiful bottomless oit that devoured him in their history books. He was a catastrophe. A storm that ravaged and destroyed his every morality.

Managing to get his voice come to out and ask,

"What message or story should we do? It's contempo. You know it has to be moving and touching.''

"Sorry- but nothing good is coming out of my head right now, so don't ask me.'' Jisung muttered in his usual mumbling tone and pouty yet straight face, his resting face. Jisung deflects questions when he's focused

"Right...'' Hyunjin whispered.

"An direction? Technical? Or any message?'' Hyunjin continued to ask. Jisung clearly just thinks of the whole examination bothersome. When Jisung says don't ask, just ask more.

"Duh, both.'' Jisung answered quickly.

See

At the very least, he still works on the same factory settings and mannerisms.

"Since that damned instructor would just leave us on our own, hence, our practice hours will still be on this hours unattended, we need to decide on that, I will recommend the studio right around the corner.'' Jisung said in one breath.

Hyunjin's surprised with Jisung's way of speaking, he is not used to Jisung swearing in between his sentences. He was timid, maybe the machinery and cogs have a bit of an upgrade. He imagined this is how it would be if they both made it in here together but that was just a figment of a possibility.

"Ah, your new studio.'' Hyunjin just bobbed his head while fidgeting around a piece of paper.

"Yeah, It's near and we don't have to spend a single cent, also you can still catch up to Seungmin if he goes out late.'' Jisung explained all of the points nailing the heads, and Hyunjin caught his words at the mention of Seungmin, taken aback and he was too stunned to speak, he looked down on his knees and shoes, playing on the laces.

Hyunjin just continued agreeing and collected his thoughts.

"Practice hours can be 2 hours?" Jisung told him as if there was nothing to be addressed at all. Too normal.

"You're quick on your feet anyways.'' Jisung shrugs, stating the fact that Hwang Hyunjin almost always learns instantly when it comes to dance, Jisung fiddling around his toes, they share that habit, Jisung can't stay still waiting for the classes to end.

He knows Hyunjin would pick up dances faster as he is an exemplary dancer, there's no need for long hours, he hoped. They don't want to spend time on their own, like, this is prison.

"I have to tell my friends about it, since they'll also be using the studios too, the dancers, no doubt, you met Felix there, " He pointed to each of the guys across the room

"And Minho, too."

"We have two dance studios, so we can just take one." He explains.

"I think I won't be satisfied with two hours only.'' Hyunjin said, asking for more practice hours.

"It has to be perfect, Jisung."

Jisung sighs. He knew Hyunjin at the back of his core.

"Fine. Okay then. Mr. perfectionist.'' Jisung just agreed and answered lazily.

"Will you be able to keep up?'' Hyunjin asked, this isn't the first time they did a duet, Han Jisung picked up the dances even way faster than him though his style greatly affects the overall aesthetic. Jisung was a good dancer on ther other hand, while Hyunjin was a brilliant performer.

But it just seemed to him that the Jisung now is a little bit different to the one he used to be with.

"Are you really asking me that?'' Jisung was offended, clearly ticked off.

"Alright. Sorry. '' Hyunjin would normally laugh it off,as he pushes Jisung's buttons, but they are not on that page anymore, so he simply bobbed his head and apologized.

Jisung looked at him strangely. He was almost impressed. The pout of his mouth and blank stare looking goofy. Clearly not expecting Hyunjin to say a 'sorry'. It was written in his face and it goes unnoticed to his past lover.

The Hyunjin he knew back them seldom apologizes.

Jisung just turns his back like an NPC and gathers his things.

"Let's head there, right now, and get this over with quickly.'' Jisung stood up and went to the professor and asked for his permission to go discreetly, went for his other bag, leaving his guitar, Hyunjin following in behind, Minho nodded and watched the professors nod his head in approval.

Jisung made his way to Felix and tapped his shoulders, lowkey startling him as he is focused discussing with his partner.

And straight to Minho, meeting his hands as they passed by. Their fingers fluttered from each other enough to assure him, lingers not too long and he goes out of the door as Hyunjin follows.

They just walked silently together with Jisung leading the way. Jisung pulled out his phone and called someone as they walked.

"Inari, I'm on my way to use the studio 2. Starting today book it for me every afternoon. 3 or 4 weeks.''

"Lix and Minho will get the studio 1, lower the partition.''

"Is Channie there?''

"Okay, See ya.''

Jisung hanged up. They walked down the road and passed by a small café.

"Hwang Hyunjin.'' Jisung called out, Hyunjin was struck with fear for a sec there and he doesn't know why, Jisung just exudes a different aura completely different atmosphere.

''I need to make a stop.''

Hyunjin nodded awkwardly. How the tables have turned, roles reversed where Jisung calls the shots and Jisung just proceeded, went inside the store and came out with five iced beverages, handing one to Hyunjin.

"Americano, Iced. I don't know if you still drink cold coffee water but whatever. '' Jisung said as Hyunjin grabbed the beverage in a plastic cup, being reminded that they both loved Iced Americano. Wherever they go, they always have to buy it, it used to be their love language.

"Take it or dump it'' Jisung said in a straight face. Hyunjin adjusted his jacket and grabs the cup. He realizes that maybe, Seungmin was right. He overanalyzed Jisung the first time, seeing he has better complexion now and the get-up is clearly his go to for hiding lovemarks.

Hyunjin tool deep breaths.

Right.

They continued to walk. He took a sip of the bitter concoction and the coldness seeped into his throat, He looked at Jisung who's quietly enjoying his drink in front of him and using his phone as they walk. Jisung caught his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, I don't want anything to do with you. I'm just working with you, I might whine and complain, but I want to do well at that practical exam.-

-I have a standing to keep.'' Jisung looked away and explained, a hint of aggressiveness in his tone. "You knew this University as well as I do. We studied and researched for this." Jisung reminded that they did snipe for this institute.

"Right.'' The long haired blonde don't know what to say, inches apart, Hyunjin couldn't respond anything more at Jisung's dismissal.

True, The king status and the weekly high rankings.

Reaching the corner bricked-old building, They went to the second floor with Jisung leading and there a young boy with skinny fox like eyes greeted with a cute smile.

"Ji, thanks. You're best, I love you!'' The boy hopped and gasped as Jisung put the coffee into the lobby desk right where he is and went straight to the next the hallway to 3rd door, Jisung smiled, his heart shaped smile, maybe that's why he is called hearts, even his adam apple shaped like heart when he looks up.

Jisung gestured to follow him quietly as they went through the empty corridors.

"Chan.'' Jisung called out.

"Chan.''

Chan who's humming with his headphones can't hear Jisung calling out, he is focused while his eyes are glued to his laptop screen, working on music. It's a full recording studio, with mixers, microphones and speakers. A drum set and guitars hanging on the walls and acoustics on the stand.

Jisung stomped, "Wait. kindly."

Jisung snapped his finger between him and the screen and put a cold blueberry smoothie beside him. He turned to Jisung and he pointed the long haired blonde that Chan recognized and that left him confused, Hyunjin can see the brow's knitting on the guy's face looking back at Jisung.

"O-kay." He says as he pulls one of his headphones out.

"Chan, Hyunjin, Hyunjin, Chan.''

...

Hyunjin nodded at Jisung's nonchalant introductions and Chan lightly nodded in return. Jisung went to the nearby mini fridge and put the last beverage in there that seemed to be a bubble tea.

"We'll be in studio 2 for almost everyday afternoon onwards for some midterms shit.''

"Ah. Goodluck to you and your partner." Chan says without acknowledging Hyunjin after the nod greeting.

"Okay, I'll be just here, you can come in anytime when you're finished. Also Momo-ring left a pile of mail and I put it on your office. Urgent she said.''

"I'll look at it, Thanks, Bye.''Jisung was gone even before finishing the sentence.

Chan just waved goodbye.

"Sorry for having too many stops... and he's not always like that. Anyways.'' As they went into studio 2, Opening a heavy thick mechanical door, turning the occupied sign, inside is a big dance studio, polished wooden floor, Mirror wall, extending all the way to the tinted windows on the facade of the building.

"We can start now.'' Jisung added after apologizing putting his bag and americano down.

...

"Do you remember our performance at the year-end during senior high?''

"Yeah, what about it.''

"We can just remake that, modify the piece.''

"That would be easier, and the stage isn't bad. We can work with that.''

Ah-

"I don't wanna recycle a performance, Hwang." Jisung leaned on the water dispenser.

They performed it at the year-end stage at their middle school and it wasn't all impressive choreography-wise but it was a satisfactory dance, their delivery made up for it. The piece being on the same genre couldn't fit it any better.

Hyunjin stared at him intently and did not say anything, Jisung already knew that stubborness etched on that pretty face.

"Hwang- fuck, jesus,, we'll do that. Alright...
I mean I remember the performance but not all the steps, all I can remember is that I fucking flew in that piece.'' Jisung huffed with his hands on waist.

''You didn't flew." Hyunjin matching his demeanor, they're both shutting each other down.

"Yes, I did-I flew gracefully.'' Jisung insisted.

Hyunjin would break into laughter if he's even allowed, how they sunk into their normal banters but he just watched Jisung stood blankly, not knowing what remarks should he make and stared at the ground thinking after the little exchange. He thought it was about him

Until Jsung hummed the familiar music they used and traced his steps moving away from Hyunjin. Hyunjin saw that Jisung is just focusing on their task

"I haven't done acrobatics or anything flexible for the longest of time.'' Jisung mumbled testing his joints, casually stretching.

Hyunjin widened his eyes as Jisung suddenly sprang, His form is perfect, feet pointed, Hyunjin finds himself, seeming to be flipping Jisung who's landing first on his dominant foot, heels flatten on the floor and the other foot followed.

"Ahh! " Jisung turned around and faced Hyunjin and suddenly did a kickstart running from his place towards to the other's surprise, pulling a perfect cartwheel, a flip and did a walk-over that met Hyunjin where he has to be exactly supported by Hyunjin and be held on the back, hips being turned in the sequence.

Hyunjin dropped down on the floor along with Jisung connecting the tip of their hands and both movements standing up doing a broomstick.

Jisung turned, being stopped by Hyunjin as part of the choreography counting under their breaths subtly, spreading his whole body wide making line to the tip of his fingers as if reaching for something on other side as Hyunjin grabbed Jisung tightly on his other shoulder and arms, the touch burns, Hyunjin was told to never lay hands to the other or else... here we are, clutching on Jisung for his dear life to not drop the younger, He can hear Jisung's breathing now up close the next step and his heart would pound faster.

Jisung slowed at the end of the count, holding the pose albeit, just as how they did back then and Hyunjin flung him, spinning him to wrap in his arms and dropped Jisung down leg's spread and spun him, gliding onto the floor then into a sitting position.

Hyunjin did some onomatopoeic counting and at the third count Hyunjin created hand movements behind Jisung and Jisung followed it with his body as if he's a puppet controlled by a marionette.

"tak, tak ,tak-tak-tak. kung-tak!" The sounds were sharp and rigorous, drilled into their minds ever since younger, no need to looked in the mirror they both know they're in sync.
They've practiced this way too much that the body knows the steps as reflex. It was already muscle-memory. After the combination, Jisung collapsed and lied down on the floor gasping for air.

"My fucking back. My knees, Fucking hell.''

Hyunjin goes to the shelf, hands on his waist to where his coffee is and took a sip of the cold beverage. The spontaneous and sudden act of Jisung surprised him. Not only that he just danced out of nowhere but it still exactly as how they practiced it before.

''Not bad, and you actually remember the combination without counting.'' Hyunjin panted.

Jisung just sprawled flat on the floor then rolled, still murmuring his cusses, and chanting he doesn't wanna do it anymore.

"I should've warmed up first...Fuck this shit, and midterms, i'll be dead before i'd ever present. no. no. I give up. fuck my life.'' Jisung rolled and goes on to the sides, stood up once he bumped the cabinet and took a sip of his tumbler filled with water, taking his jacket off.

"...We should do a bit of acrobat and flexibility training during first week.'' Hwang Hyunjin has seen Jisung ramble before but this some strange meltdown, the younger didn't even do poorly, it's rather perfect.

"Let's put much better jumps and acro.''

"Yeah.'' Jisung turned to him aghast.

"Yep.'' They both agreed at the same time.

"huh...''Jisung exhaled unimpressed.

"Do you still have the track?'' Hyunjin picked the pace and attempted to change the atmosphere, seeing the scorn on Jisung's face.

"No. I threw all of it away.'' Jisung scratched his head. The track that they used years ago is long lost.

"We should get the track first.''

"Let's stick to counting and pick which moves we're gonna include.''

"Give me a day, I could work on the music. I'll show you the samples tomorrow. Or we could just totally use a different song and same choreo, give me options.''

Hyunjin nodded, He can see that Jisung now is quicker on making decisions compared to before. The Jisung he knew, was always unsure and meek. He'd barely speak his thoughts even though he got him to open up a little bit after some time. Jisung is a quiet gal, likes to keep to himself. Always into trouble because some people saw him as weak and he never fought back.

Jisung and Hyunjin continued doing usual warm ups and continued practicing the moves they'll incorporate to their choreo and discussed on where to put it.

Jisung and Hyunjin simply focused on the task at hand without letting their personal feud get into themselves.

______________________

A/N:

what if you get paired up with your ex? or someone you ghosted?

bet that shit sucks. haha.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.3K 5.9K 89
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] [𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠] -𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ❝𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖...
61.3K 2.7K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
45.7K 1.3K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...
54.3K 2.1K 28
(Soon to go Under Revisions) Sequel to 'Stone | Minsung' MAIN SHIP: Minsung MAIN TROPE: Academic Rivals / Ex or Enemies to Lovers SYNOPSIS: After le...