Dead Heart (Completed)

By Bookeluthaporen

"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool... More

Hi
Cast
Prologue
1 - Broken day
2 - Who is she?
3 - Please
4 - I Used to
5- Let me win your heart
6 - Am I a toy?
7 - You broke my dreams
8 -Crush
9 - Time will answer
10 - You don't suit here
11 - Anything interesting?
12 - Who is he?
13 - Checkmate to Queen
14 - Go to Hell
15 - Rapist
16 - My Wife
17 - Stuck forever
18 - Bodyguards
19 - Confusion
20 - Party Fun
21 - Verma men's argument
22 - Spectator and Odd Men
23 - Night talk
24 - Trust Gaining
25 - Crazy mood swings
26 - Thank you Father
27 - Royal night with Royaly..
28 - Touches and Beers
29 - Adversary
30 - Desperate for fight
31 - Pain of Distance
32 - Piercing Bullet
33 - Painful Jabbings
35 - Passing Clouds
36 - Birthday Present
37 - Business talk
38 - Heartless man
39 - Hatred in Air
40 - Ailing and Loony Father
41 - Void Explanations
42 - Torture
43 - Throbbing Moments
44 - Birth and Death
45 - Forever
46 - Placate
47 - Brother's prattle
48 - Hark back to past
49 - Deep Words
Epilogue
My Painful Love ❀ (Free on Kindle)

34 - New born Phoenix

21.2K 1.1K 356
By Bookeluthaporen

A surprise at the bottom (but maybe for some peoples) 

Diya pov

"put it straight Diya, I can't run enough to match your energy" Yaashvi complained taking the ball which was now much distant from her.

"that's why you are advised to eat a little amount of food" Advik laughed at my back pointing Yaashvi.

She threw that ball on him angrily, "I will eat like that only. Do whatever you want" I hit my head and throw the shuttle bat on the ground, "fight all you want. I am leaving" I moved towards the house as they continued to keep their fight for hours. 

I saw Pari standing near a tree looking at Advik with an admiration look, I have to talk to him about Pari. It has to be solved immediately when he has no interest in her.

Going back to the idiots, I stopped their fight. "I need to talk to you Advik"

"If you are going to talk about this idiot, then I am not interested in this topic"

"Hello, who is an idiot? You are an idiot, your brother is the biggest idiot of all" 

"don't you dare speak about my brother" he raised his voice but there was no anger in it, "will you both stop it. I need to talk to you Advik and it's not about any of us. It's about you"

Throwing a glare at Yaashvi he turned to me smiling widely, "do you have any plan to help my love with Ridhi?"

"Then what about Lyra and your current girlfriend?" I glared at Advik, "with Lyra?" I asked him with disgust.

Instead of answering me, he throws an accusing glare at Yaashvi, "you messed up badly"

Ignoring his words she continued, "not only that Diya, but he also made out with her in the women's restroom. Currently, he is having two girlfriends" 

"Chiii," I said, "she is lying Diya" he tried to accuse her, "whatever you have but let make things clear," I said coming to the point in a serious tone.

"Be with your girlfriends or flirt with Ridhi I don't care, but don't keep on hiding things from Pari, she is always looking at you Advik. If you are not interested in her, then tell it to her directly before she takes it to next level it might break her heart"

He looked around and when he landed on her she quickly blushed and turned away like admiring nature.

"Pari" he called her, when she came near us, "Pari do you love me?" he asked her directly keeping us, she looked us but shyly replied, "yes"

Grabbing her hands he started, "I am so sorry Pari, it was not my intention to make you love me. I have never seen you with that look, you are beautiful, intelligent, charming and everything else a boy needs but I don't have such feelings for you. I didn't have any thoughts of you these years" he stopped quickly seeing her tears.

In between her sobs, she managed to ask him by pushing his hands away, "then why did you stay hours in our house whenever you visited your grandma's house?"

"It was for your sister, Ridhi. I was there to see her, cause I like her" hearing this she cried more and ran into the house leaving all of us sad, I saw Yaashvi glaring at Advik with a lot of anger in her eyes, "you brothers only know how to hurt a girl" and she too went in.

He stayed still looking at the direction Yaashvi went, "don't feel sorry Advi, you did help her before giving much hope"

"tell me Diya, have you ever felt that I have an interest in Pari?" I immediately shook my head, even a little child would have noticed the stare he fixed on Ridhi but he never gazed in Pari's direction, "then how would it be my mistake Diya?" 

I felt too bad for him, he is burying the pain deep inside his heart, "I have never behaved like giving hopes to her directly or indirectly. Then why I am being pointed with such words? I had never hurt anyone" his eyes landed on me with a tear rolling down his eye, "except you" he stood up and went into the outhouse in the garden.

I failed to say any word to pacify him, cause his pain is becoming deeper and it can only be aided by his mother and brother.

.

.

.

The whole family sat at the huge dining table while I and other women's of the family started to arrange the table. Grandma and grandpa at the head of the table and other family members around the table talking and laughing leaving two chairs near Dev uncle.

I went near Manya who is sitting next to the empty chairs, "Many sit near Dev uncle"

"No SIL, it's for Advik and Arjun bro" for a second I imagined both brothers sitting nearby near and having their usual talks.

Then came the great Arjun Verma not alone but with his girlfriend laughing wholeheartedly, I averted my gaze from them and sat near Yaashvi at the far end of the table. He sat exactly on the place next to Dev's uncle and her between Arjun and Manya.

"It's Advik's place Diya. These days it's left empty but today she took his place" she said trying to sound casual but I can easily sense the anger in her voice.

"let her sit there---"

"Diya" grandma called me, "grandma?" I asked.

"come and sit near Arjun" No.

"No grandma I am comfortable here, Yaashvi is alone and I can't feed myself, she will feed me..."

When she looked at me I stopped talking, "Do as I say Diya. You are the Daughter-in-law of this house. You have every rights to sit beside him and it's his responsibility to feed you" no one tried to support me, when I looked at Meera she had her head hung low.

She might have felt bad, "I remember once you taught me to not ask a person to stand up when they are served," Arjun asked in a tight voice questioning his grandmother.

"And I am also the same women who taught you to not let your wife go away from you in any situation. Have you fulfilled it?" she seethed angrily with an equal tone.

This lady has a strong Aurora around her. "Do as she says" his grandfather's bold voice automatically made Meera standup while the whole family grinned in my direction, Yaashvi urged me to get up and I slowly went to the table sitting beside him without even turning in his direction.

I was normally facing Manya trying to make conversations to avoid the man beside me, not because I feel shy but I don't want to face him, Manya tried to feed me but I was not famished so I declined politely and she is eating slowly as we both are having a serious conversation about her travel experiences.

To my relief, he didn't try to initiate any conversation while I informed grandma firmly I will have food later, actually, I wanted to have food with Advik to make him feel a little bit better.

"We are going to our temple at 5 in the evening everyone gets ready and your clothes will be in your room before 4" saying this grandpa left the dining room with grandma.

Slowly everyone left the dining room leaving me, Manya, and of course Arjun who is playing with his food.

Heaving a big sigh when Manya had completed her food we both stood up but I was stopped by his hard grip on my hand, "go" and there, Manya was out of my sight.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold but he is adamant and made me sit on the chair forcefully, never once I tried to look at his face nor tried to make any conversation, he took a morsel of food near my mouth but I kept mum.

"Eat" he ordered in a firm tone, I sat there looking at the space ahead of him.

He took it close to my mouth while his other hand clutched my face making my mouth open a bit, I winched in pain as my cheeks burnt due to the pressure he applied.

Controlling my tears I pushed his hand away, "go and feed your girl" my voice sounded normal surprising me.

"You are my girl"

"No" I laughed, "I am not. Your girl is Meera. She is your love, your future wife" my fake smile never left my face, "don't say it loud, she might feel bad" he shut his eyes hard and then spoke to me, "ok whatever, have it"

He applied force on my hand pulling me forward to him making me almost sit on his lap, disgusting myself I pushed him away with my full force, "what are you trying to do Mr. Verma, I don't want to hear the accusation of taking advantage of you with my vulnerable state" his face immediately turned rigid.

"Eat it or your teddy will be food to the fire" this hit my nerve.

"go ahead. Burn it and feed the ashes to me. If you are happy after destroying someone life then why should I bewail for a mere teddy bear?" something flashed over this eyes for an instant, "I will remain happy the way I like me. All the best for your further plans" and I directly went to the kitchen making food for me and Advik.

Hearing voices from the outhouse I stopped in my tracks, "are you going to have your food or not?" It's Yaashvi. 

"I would rather die than having food from your hand"

"oh hello, I am not feeding you, if Diya hasn't forced me to take food to you I would have never glanced at your side" what? when did I told sorry forced her to take food to him?

She needs an inquiry. 

Not wanting to disturb her I took the plate to my room to have food, after having my food I lied down on the bed, and my thoughts were fully revolved around him and his upcoming birthday next week, slowly sleep consumed me.

.

.

.

When I woke up I found its 4.45 in the evening, quickly after taking bath I found a silk saree and a jewel box on the bedside table, a happy feeling washed over my heart seeing it. It's my favorite color combination.

Quickly changing into my skirt I wore tried to wear my blouse but due to my I felt continuous pain on my shoulder even tears formed in my eyes due to the pain, 'God why did they choose saree?' but also I don't want to ignore the first gift from them.

"Vi" I shouted for her help.

.......

"Vi are you there?"

Again no response.

I took my mobile and dialed her, "Vi where are you?"

"temple... they don't take it. It's mine" I got irritated, "told to me or there Vi" I yelled.

"oops sorry Diya, we came to the temple"

"what but..." I heard someone calling her, "Yaashvi come soon" 

"Diya Pravana is calling me bye"

"Vi hear me once..." and she cut the call, I sighed in irritation but then I heard the door opening sound, shocked I turned and saw him standing there handsome as always in his formal white shirt with top two buttons open and folded sleeves up to elbows paired with light grey paint.

The second his eyes landed on me I forgot the whole world for a second to get lost in his eyes, "sorry I heard you calling Yaa---" he stopped when I found his eyes get down to my lips and down to my chin I freeze, how stupid I am to not cover myself I am just in my bra, quickly hiding it I glared at him, "what the hell are you doing? get out from here" 

His eyes when again found mine his eyes had some sort of emotions without tearing his gaze from the mine he took few steps making me tremble on my feet, "what are you doing? stop coming near me" 

I am shouting like a madwoman but he is advancing in his steps, "what is that Diya?" 

"I am not intended to answer your questions, get out of here" by now he is too near me blocking me between the wall and him, "I will call your mother" he forced my hands away from my chest apart from my protests and tears.

I wasted no second and slapped him on his cheeks but still, he didn't do anything nor took back his emotionless look, his eyes are glued on my chest.

When the realization hits me I too froze on my spot. How did I forget about it?

"What is it Diya?" his voice trembled, I stayed mum.

"Diya" again I maintained silence.

It's a tattoo on my chest above my heart. 

It is written as,  Arju❤ with a heart symbol in the end. Again he called me irritating me to the core, "Diya"

"stop calling my name again and again. Yes, I put it, but that's when I thought you loved me, the day before our fake revenge marriage still I am having fresh memories of that day when I sneaked out of my house alone at midnight to get inked this tattoo. The feeling I got that day after they craved your name above my heart felt like it is done on my heart, I was so eager to show you on our wedding night and wanted to see your reaction" wiping my tears I again continued.

"But that night you were too busy to fulfill your lust and revenge that blinded me and my love from your eyes when I was busy in loving you, you were plotting plans to destroy me" his hands moved to my chest with trembling hands and touched it.

I quickly brushed it off, "take your hands off me, are you going to rape me again using my weak state" I spoke with venom in my words and for the first time, I saw tears in his eyes that rolled down his cheek.

He turned away from me, "I will send a maid to help you" he walked out and I stood there blankly not knowing how to take his tears as.

And a good news for Tamil Readers, I am writing a tamil story named  இணையா துருவங்கள் TAMIL language. Hope to get support from you all. A small description below.

உதய் மாதவன், தொழில் துறையில் இந்தியாவில் கொடி கட்டி பறக்கும் 28 வயது தொழிலதிபர். தன் சாதுர்யத்தாலும் மிடுக்கான ஒற்றை பார்வையாலும் எதிரிகளின் சாம்ராஜ்யத்தை நொடியில் தரை மட்டம் ஆக்குவதில் வல்லவன். இவன் கால் பதிக்காத துறை இல்லை செல்லாத நாடும் இல்லை.

ஆதி கேசவன், முகத்தில் எப்பொழுதும் சிரிப்போடும் சிறு குறும்போடும் வளம் வரும் குறும்புக்காரன். அவனுக்கு தெரிந்தது எல்லாம் நண்பர்கள் மற்றும் அவனுடைய பைக் மட்டுமே. சுற்றி இருப்பவர்களை சிரிக்க வைத்து அதில் ஆனந்தம் கொள்ளும் அன்பு உள்ளம் கொண்டவன். வேளையில் தெளிவும் பார்வையில் கொள்கையும் உள்ள 27 வயது இளைஞன்.

சந்தர்ப்ப சூழ்நிலையால் இருவருக்கும் இடையில் நடக்கும் யுத்தமே இந்த கதை. (This story will be combination of Love, friendship, family, business. Hope you all enjoy it)

And I am happy to write a story in my mother tongue. 

Hope you all liked the chapter.

How is it?

Comments please, is it the Diya you all wanted right? The one who stands for herself and doesn't bother about whatever he thinks about her?

Do vote and comment

Share the story if you all like the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
1.7M 62.3K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
22.5K 856 18
"I will break your ego by marrying you and leaving you alone,I will see how you will face the world" he said. And he did what he said. After some t...