Trust Me | Hermione Granger x...

By allthebeststories

As Ellie's friends recover from the events from last year, Hogwarts is brewing with mystery and darkness. Bet... More

Cast
Open
Camera
Train
Potions
Picnic
Quidditch Trials
Ginny
Draco's Interrogation
Hogsmeade Trip
Slug Club
Parched
Ron's First Win
Slughorn's Christmas Party
Amelia
Mistletoe
The Big Game
Tub
Harry
Trust Issues
Caught
Cheater
Take Care
It's Who I Am
Sectumsempra
Revenge
Here for You
The Quidditch Cup
Steven
Phoenix
As the World Caves In

Jersey

11.1K 432 480
By allthebeststories

Ellie was walking with the Harry and Hermione as her girlfriend held the latest copy of The Daily Prophet.

"It's easy for them to get to you. You're bloody lucky you weren't killed. You have to realize who you are, Harry," Hermione scolded.

"I know who I am, Hermione, all right?" Harry replied coldly.

They came across Ron and Lavender who seemed to fussing over each other.

"Excuse me, I have to go vomit," Hermione excused herself, pulling Ellie with her.

"Don't we all?" Ellie joked, making Hermione giggle.

--

It was March 2nd, 1997, the day after Ron's birthday.

Early in the morning, Harry had told both Hermione and Ellie's of Ron's incident the night before, of him accidentally eating Chocolate Cauldrons spiked with love potion. At the news, Hermione dragged Ellie out of bed to go see Ron in the hospital.

Ellie sat next to Hermione, who worriedly looked over the sleeping red-head. Ginny sat on the other side as Harry stood at the foot of the bed along with Dumbledore, Slughorn, Snape, and McGonagall.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar. You must be very proud of your student, Horace," Dumbledore commented.

"Hm? Oh, yes, very proud," Slughorn replied in a surprised manner.

"I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. The question is, why were they necessary?" McGonagall questioned.

"Why, indeed? This appears to be a gift, Horace. You don't remember who gave you this bottle? Which, by the way, possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry... when not polluted with poison," Dumbledore said as he stepped closer to Slughorn, taking the bottle from the professor's hands.

"Actually, I had intended to give it as a gift myself," Slughorn answered.

"To whom, I might ask?"

"To you, Headmaster," Slughorn replied reluctantly.

Suddenly, Lavender came rushing into the hospital wing screaming, "Where is he? Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?"

At the sight of Hermione, Lavender questioned, "What's she doing here?"

Ellie's fists clenched at the sound of Lavender's disgust at her girlfriend.

Hermione immediately stood up in anger. "I might ask you the same question."

"I happen to be his girlfriend," Lavender said angrily as she stepped towards Hermione.

Ellie stood up quickly and shielded Hermione.

"Do not talk to her like that," Ellie spat defensively, her fingernails digging into her palms.

"I happen to be his friend," Hermione replied in a calmer tone, now more safe with Ellie standing in front of her.

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up now that he's all interesting," Lavender argued.

"He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo! And for the record, I've always found him interesting," Hermione countered.

Ellie quickly turned to look at Hermione with a raised eyebrow. Hermione inconspicuously placed her hand on the small of Ellie's back in reassurance.

Ron suddenly started to groan as he began to wake up.

"Ah. See? He senses my presence. Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here," Lavender pleaded.

"Will you just shut up?" Ellie snapped at the girl.

Ron started to mumble, "Uh... Hermione.... Hermione... Hermione."

As Ron's words became more prominent, Lavender immediately rushed out of the room in tears as Hermione sat on Ron's bed attentively.

"Thank God," Ellie muttered as she turned to Ron.

"Oh, to be young, and to feel love's keen sting. Well, come away, everybody. Mr. Weasley is well tended," Dumbledore ordered.

Everyone started to shuffle out of the room until it was Ron, Hermione, and Ellie left. The girls stayed with Ron for a while until he had fully awoken.

--

Hermione had taken Ellie back to the Gryffindor common room for company. They sat at one of the couches with Hermione's arm slung over Ellie's shoulders. Ellie lay her head on Hermione's shoulder as she traced patterns on her girlfriend's upper thigh.

"My love, can we talk about earlier?" Ellie mumbled.

"What about it, love?" Hermione questioned innocently.

"About Ron. It's no surprise he fancies you," Ellie said in slightly jealous tone.

Hermione turned to look at Ellie in surprise, tilting her chin to look up at her.

"Darling, it's not like that. You know that," Hermione reassured as her thumb stroked Ellie's jaw.

"I know..." Ellie replied reluctantly. "But he doesn't know about us."

"I don't think it's exactly the best time to tell him. I mean, he just broke up with Lavender, and he's been going through a rough patch. I wouldn't want to let him down so harsh, anyway," Hermione responded.

"Yeah, I get that. But are we ever going to tell him or are we just going to let him fall in love with you?" Ellie countered.

"We're going to tell him eventually. Just not now," Hermione soothed.

Ellie stayed silent as Hermione rubbed her arm soothingly.

"Don't be jealous, love," Hermione whispered as she placed a small peck on Ellie's lips in reassurance, knowing all too well how she was feeling. "You should be more worried about the big game on Saturday."

"Gryffindor's got Ron, Harry, and Ginny. I'm sure we're going to lose," Ellie replied in a disheartening tone.

"You know I'll still be cheering for Hufflepuff, love."

"Hermione, you can't cheer for both teams. It's either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff."

"Who says I can't? What if I want to support my girlfriend?" Hermione defended.

"Oh yeah? You don't even own any yellow clothing," Ellie countered.

"That reminds me! I'll be right back," Hermione said excitedly as he jumped from the couch.

Hermione quickly scurried off to her dorm and returned with a yellow article of clothing in her hand. She stood in front of her girlfriend with a wide smile as she unraveled the cloth to reveal it. It was a yellow jersey, with the last name Evans on the back, stamped with the number 05 on the back, the same one Ellie had given her mother for Christmas.

"Look, my love! It's your jersey!" Hermione squealed with excitement.

Ellie laughed light-heartedly as she scanned the jersey.

"Are you serious..." Ellie asked in disbelief. "I thought they only had one in stock."

"Silly you. We live in a world of magic. They can make anything out of anything," Hermione laughed.

"Darling, you shouldn't have..." Ellie tried to deny, but the smile on her face said otherwise.

"See? Now I can wear it on Saturday when you face off Gryffindor."

Ellie's cheeks turned slightly pink as she motioned for her girlfriend to sit next to her. Hermione snuggled in close to Ellie as she clutched the jersey to her chest.

"You know, pretty soon, everybody is going to want your jersey," Hermione chimed.

"I doubt that," Ellie chuckled as she ran her fingers through Hermione's mess of curls.

"No seriously, love. You're bloody amazing at Quidditch. Your mother told me how good your father was. I'm sure you take after him," Hermione countered.

"It's crazy how just a couple decades ago, people were so hell-bent on getting that same exact jersey, but in green," Ellie commented.

"Mmhm. Like father, like daughter," Hermione muttered.

It was silent again, but they were content. Hermione rested in Ellie's arms as Ellie combed through her curls. Hermione closed her eyes as she took in her environment, appreciating the warmth of her girlfriend. Placing the occasional kisses and giggles, the lovers couldn't ask for anything more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553 5 19
NO LONGER UPDATING When Umbridge arrives, someone has [golden] snitched. They tell her that students were allowed to give their opinion to the sorti...
46.4K 1.9K 31
Brinley Fern, a half-blood Hufflepuff, whose trying to fix her relationship with her family. Hermione Granger, a muggle-born Gryffindor, and Brinley'...
2.5K 31 28
Now starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, Catherine Collins has discovered that she has quite a talent for finding trouble. She's managed to find tro...
1.4M 45.1K 123
please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you. 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ the second wizarding war begins, fear seizes...