My ride or die ( zendaya x Ch...

By august_baby_99

I deleted my last story. because it was just a misunderstanding. I don't want nobody thinking I stole from th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Questions?
52
53
54
55
56

36

716 23 3
By august_baby_99

Sean ( two weeks later)

"Nigga let's go,we got money to collectI banged on Tyga door.

"Chill he's already downstairs ,u doing all that for nothing " azeila came to the door .

"Man I don't know how the fuck he wake up to that every morning " I Shook my head and turned around making my way to the stairs . Seeing this nigga Tyga just standing there.

"What u doing"

"Watching my brother being a dumb ass"

"Whatcha mean?"

"Nigga look"

I looked and saw Chris rubbing on some girl.

"Who is that - wait " I squinted my eyes to get a better look " no way ...no fucking way is that-"

"Sereyah ..yes it is ...old dumb ass" he shook his head.

"Why is he doing that and I thought she was dead"

"Hell I don't know I'm just now seeing this. U remember a week ago when them bitches was stinkin up the place ? "

"Yeah"

"Well apparently during that time azealia and boog took her to the hospital ."

"When she even get here ? Don't tell me Chris brung her here? " I shook my head .

"I did, she can't be recovering all alone."azealia said from behind us.

"Why she can't ? "

"She got shot in the chest which causes damaged to her lungs , she only have one lung now , they had to remove the other "

"Technically it's ur fault she gotta go through this pain , should've just let her ass die" Tyga says walking down stairs .

"Yeah ugly, u should've let her die but no u wanted to be Captain save a hoe" I made my way downstairs .

"Chris bro what u doing ?" I question from the other side of the couch .

"What u mean "

"This " I pointed back and fourth to him and sereyah.

"Man I came down here and she was already here I had nothing to do with her being here " he says

"Okay ..why u rubbing on her "

"It's not even like that ." He shook his head . "I was trying to ignore her ass, she said she turned the wrong way.pulled a muscle in her side and wanted me to massage it .what was I suppose to do" he rubbed his face.

Before I could answer I heard "ignore the bitch"

"Z-"

"So u with her now?" She asked crossing her arms.

"No I'm with u" he says

"Tuh no u not " she says plopping  on the couch

"So u actually broke up with me"he asked clenching his jaw. 

"Christopher I didn't break us up, u broke us up when ur dumb ass decided to believe her over me"

"Baby I'm sorry it's just that she had proof with her "

"She had proof" she laughed a bit " I had my word" she looked up at him.

"I'm sorry but It's not enough for me  " Chris shook his head .

Is he serious right now ?

"So it's like that ? "Daya question

"Nah y'all chill I can't have y'all breaking up , y'all niggas gave me hope ." I shook my head . "Chris u my nigga so I can tell u the truth ....stop being a fucking dumb ass "

"Why I gotta be a dumb ass for , all I said was I just need proof" he shrugged . "I mean I feel like I should have known seeing that we be having unprotected Sex"

"What ? U never had unprotected sex with me . If u didn't have condoms then we wouldn't do it "sereyah added her opinion in .

"Chris" she takes a breath "I would've told you if I had any form of std, u know what I think ?, I think u don't want to hear anything I say cuz u want her back. If u wanted her back all u had to do was say that shit my guy" she rolled her eyes pulling her knees to her chest. Laying her head on it.

Chris didn't say nothing all he did was get up and walked over to her. Grabbed her wrist slightly .

"Don't touch me" her voice cracked .

Damn. He broke her .

"Don't jump to conclusions. I don't want nobody but you ,I just need you to understand where I'm
coming from"

"I do understand , you have to believe me your the only person I had sex with willingly" she said above a whisper.

"What ? " me and Chris said .

"Your the only person I had sex with willingly in my 20 years of life."

"What do that even mean"Sean says

"Exactly what y'all thinking "

"Babe did someone force they self on u"

"Aye I'm ready" Dante came down at the wrong time.

"Good let's go" she stood up

"Zendaya,Bestfriend "Chris and I said.

"What I said that's all I'm gonna say for now" is all she said before her and Dante left.

"What the fuck is really going on" I shook my head

Dante

"So what was that about "

"What was what about?"

"That conversation y'all was having . By the looks of it , it was deep and serious"

"Deep? No , serious ? Yes , I just wish he would believe me" she pulls into a parking spot.

"Sis can I ask u something?" I said as we walked in the mall.

"Anything"

"Did u really have an abortion at 12"

"Yeah"

"Who was the father"

"Our father " she says "you like these" she held up some Jordan's.

"What?"

"Do u like these" she asked Again.

"Not that , u mean to tell me our father raped you"

"Yes Dante he did and I ended up getting pregnant ,that's why I had gotten a abortion and that's why I ran away with u , cps found out and took us from boogie mamas house because she wasn't our legal guardian . "

"So that baby would have been your daughter /sister , my niece / sister and that pussy nigga daughter / grandkid "

"Something like that I guess I told u everything now can you shop please"

"Ight"

After bout 5 stores we went to the food court. Got Panda Express .we talked about us being back and building a bond that was getting started.

"So tell me how was your life"

"Nothing special , moving from foster home to foster home , basically doing whatever it takes to survive " I shrugged . Putting spoon of rice in my mouth.

"Listen tae , I've been looking for u ever since I turned 18, I haven't stopped looking for you , I thought u would have been in New York , i checked the bronx, queens , states island , Long Island , i even check Buffalo and Utica . Let me tell u bro Utica and Buffalo is a different type of vibe fam" I shook my head laughed .

"I know sis I know u never gave up,neither did like  I said ,when I was still in New York I would try to look for u , I was in queens up until last year , I got kicked out my last foster home so the system said we gone try California and see how that goes. "

"We'll I guess it was gods plans for me to leave Brooklyn and come to Cali "

"Aye when ever you get a chance can u tell me what mom was like, I mean I fell like a fucked up person cuz I don't remember nothing about her"

She looked and smile " Bro u was a baby of course u wouldn't remember much about her , but I would love to help u remember our mama " she says touching her necklace.

"Was that hers" I asked referring to the necklace.

"Yeah she always wore it"

"Cool, u ready to head out"

"Let's go"

Heading back to the house I couldn't help thinking . I played the fuck outta the foster care system. Tried keeping me separated from my only blood relative .

BITCH FUCK YOU .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 4.6K 21
An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted.
536K 16.4K 35
[This is my first book ever. Please beware that it is not edited] I wish I could tell you my life was all good and gravy but that would be a lie. Lif...
210 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...
15K 675 27
Just read. Half of my stories are being deleted by Wattpad, so please, appreciate my work. Thank you. 💎