Beauty and His Camera | Seung...

By hegetsmesohigh

[ COMPLETED ] " the beauty and his camera," is the way hyunjin would often describe seungmin. ¡college au! More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
Thank You

[ 11 ]

1.1K 59 45
By hegetsmesohigh

felix waved his hand rapidly in front of seungmin's face. they were back at it again, in class trying their best to pay attention but felix noticed the way seungmin would space out every few minutes.

so unlike him.

" hey min, you've been zoning out a lot, is everything alright?," felix asked in a concerning tone, worried over his friend's behavior these days.

hyunjin couldn't help but overhear the other's voice as they sat quietly next to one another.

he decided to chim in. " yeah, yongbok's right. you've been really quiet these days. did someone do something? tell me right now and I'll go find them," hyunjin said, his voice getting higher with each word.

seungmin sat up more properly as he waved his hands around. he twirled his pen between each finger, and stared at the paper in front of him.

his eyes scanned what he's written so far and that being his name along the line placed at the top left of it. it took him a moment to process the words that were engraved on the sheet.

Name: Hwang Seungmin

his eyes widened. he quickly crumpled up the piece of paper and hide it under his notebook.

the other two were surprised to see him do it so suddenly. " yah! that's our assignment for the week seungmin, seriously are you alright?," felix whisper yelled his words towards the other.

seungmin felt his vision fog up. " I- yes, I'm fine! it's just— I've gotten a lot of work assigned this week and my mind has been everywhere but I'm fine! I promise," seungmin said as best he could as his hide his face in his hands, frustrated with himself.

how could he let himself be so careless? he's been slacking in everything from school, to sports and now his relationships? he didn't understand how this could all be happening and why so fast?

hyunjin started to feel extremely concerned but he didn't want to make that obvious to seungmin just in case it made him feel anxious.

he knew seungmin better than anyone else and as of right now, he knew something had to have occurred for the younger to be acting so vicious at that moment.

he looked over seungmin's shoulder towards felix and made a gesture with his hand, waving it over his neck to signal something along the lines of " cut it out". felix immediately understood and sent him a thumbs up.

the boys then went back to listening to their professor as best they could but not without hyunjin feeling the need to throw a glance towards seungmin every chance he got.

seungmin decided that it was best just to ignore the burning sensations he would feel every other minute. he wasn't in the right state of mind to assume anything.

-

an alarm went off, the end of class nearing for the trio.

" alright, that's it for today! pack your things and scurry out of here," mr. song's voice echoed across the classroom.

" yes teacher!," was thrown back from a couple of students and soon enough everyone was out of their seats, packing up and exiting the classroom.

" hey, I'm meeting up with jisung, any of you guys want to join?," felix started up a conversation all while zipping up his bag.

seungmin shook his head no. " I'm okay, I think it's best if I go get some rest and then get a head start on some of that work I mentioned," he half grinned at the pair.

felix made a " :o " face before smiling understandably. " and you hyungie? about to accompany your hubby, huh?," he winked towards the boy and made sure to whisper the last part.

hyunjin smacked his shoulder before replying, " I want to make sure he's okay, so I think I'll stay back. you go have fun though, and make sure not to get too close to sung, his boyfriend bites," he shutters as memories flood back into his brain.

yongbok's laugh could be heard from across the room as he tried his best to conceal it. " alright, I'll make sure, thanks for the warning," he placed his bag back on and walked towards hyunjin first, giving him a side hug. he then walked slowly towards seungmin.

felix gave the youngest of the trio a tight back hug as he placed his chin on the his shoulder. " I love you and I hope you feel better," he whispered into his ear. he smiled softly once he felt the other sink into his hug.

" me too," was the last thing he heard before he waved goodbye and started to dial jisung's number in the way out.

the pair left behind were done packing and hyunjin made his way along side seungmin.

" ready to get going?," he asked as he offered his hand to hold. seungmin rolled his eyes but didn't refuse the chance to place his ice cold hand into hyunjin's warm one.

" of course," he jokingly used an accent as he answered in english.

and so the pair made their way out, taking in the fresh breeze that surrounded them. it was nice, the smell of pumpkin spice and the grazing of fallen leaves on their heads. you could describe it as the perfect drama scene.

" where are you spending your afternoon today?," seungmin softly mumbled, trying his best to keep the weight of his heavy eyelids up.

hyunjin felt his body be overcome with a warm sensation as he turned his head, seeing the younger's face so close to his that he could practically count his eyelashes.

he quickly whipped his head back to face forward, too flustered to keep staring in the other direction. " well I planned on walking you back to your room but that's about it. I'll probably go to the weightlifting gym and take a shower after,".

seungmin hummed, not having much to say back. the comfortable silence and each other's company was more than he could ask.

still, hyunjin had a conversation but to himself.

it was perfect. it was only them, a clear sky and the silence, the only sound playing of the moving cars and whistling from the wind.

he debated deeply of confessing right then and there but soon enough he decided against it.

he wasn't ready, hell, he couldn't even handle being close to the other let alone tell him his true feelings.

he needed to wait and he needed it to be romantic, not some random walk in the freezing cold, a single flower no where near.

and so the pair continued on their walk, still holding hands but nothing more.

finally they arrived at the said building where their dormitories laid in. the couple made their way in not really thinking much about anything, especially not how they may have appeared to others.

hyunjin hummed to himself, bobbing his head every now and then. seungmin found that funny and would often chuckle here and there.

" you look ridiculous," he commented at some point. hyunjin raised his eyebrows, pushing the comment to the side. they walked into the elevator, pressing floor eight where their rooms where located.

" did it make you smile?," seungmin nodded. " well then I'll be ridiculous for the rest of my life if it means seeing that beautiful smile of yours,".

the tips of seungmin's ears flashed red so fast that he couldn't compose himself. he felt his stomach flip, immediately filling up with erupting butterflies.

" that was stupid," he mumbled. " - and cheesy," he finished replying. hyunjin laughed at the obvious pigment that colored the younger's round cheeks.

" yeah, alright," hyunjin rolled his eyes playfully and pinched the others cheek. he received a smack on the hand.

he cringed with the stinging sensation he felt on his hand. " ouch," he blew in his hand.

once the doors swung open, seungmin and hyunjin both stepped out, still in sync due to the hand holding that continued on.

"alright," hyunjin said as he came to a stop. he looked up at the door number and then back at the boy in front him. " this is your spot,".

seungmin didn't know why, but he really didn't want the other to go. the thought of his hand being empty made him shiver.

he stared longingly at the other as he focused at the small details. The dimpled boy wore a baseball cap on his head while he plastered a wacky smile for the other to see.

seungmin bit his lips and then moved slightly onto his tippy toes. with the unoccupied hand he reached up and adjusted the cap that sat on top of hyunjin's head.

this caused hyunjin to go into panick mode. seungmin stood so close to him without realizing it and his breath could be felt by the other.

seungmin, once he finished what he initially started to do, glanced back down at hyunjin as he slowly made his way off his tippy toes.

it may have sounded stupid to everyone else but it seemed as though everything became blank as he froze, staring at nothing else besides hyunjin.

" wow," seungmin unintentionally whispered only enough for the couple to hear. hyunjin didn't know what to do, but this was it. this was the moment he has pictured all this life.

just do it, hyunjin.

hyunjin felt himself slowly move forward as-

" hyungs?," both boys turned their heads towards the door where jeongin stood confused. seungmin freaked out, yanking his hand out of hyunjin's grasp as he took a few steps back from him.

" bye," he waved awkwardly as he walked quickly into his room, not looking back once. jeongin continued to stare, not really knowing what to focus on.

" what were you guys doing out here?," he questioned hyunjin, causing him to feel smaller. hyunjin wished that he could put into words the moment he had just experienced, but he didn't even know himself.

" nothing, I'll see you later okay?," he said and walked away similar to the speed of seungmin's from a few seconds ago.

jeongin felt some kind of dejavú as he once again asked.

" what the hell just happened?,".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.4K 35
Seungmin had a crush on Hyunjin for years, the mutual pinning drove their friends crazy, until one day Hyunjin moved away and found a new boyfriend. ...
2.3K 88 14
seungmin and hyunjin learn that love has no language
170K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
336K 16.2K 11
A story in which- campus pure boy Kim Seungmin got to a dorm with campus crush, Hwang Hyunjin. By: Seungjined, 2019