Dangerous Ishqq

By ThisisIRENE

Love is an amalgamation of trust, concern, betrayal, detest, obsession . This story is gonna bring out differ... More

Big Day
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 17

264 25 6
By ThisisIRENE

Next day,

Kabir is talking to Nusrat over phone. He asks "Did you find anything interesting Nusrat?" She says "You are a genius man. Your instinct was right. I have mailed you the appropriate records. You have no idea how beneficiary it is gonna be for you. I didn't expect this twist in Deep's case. Its gonna be a wonderful opportunity for you to solve the case".

Kabir thanks Nusrat for being her fantabulous savior and says "You are the best buddy". He then asks about the footage? "Nusrat did you find out the reason for fire breakout at Deep's room". Nusrat says "Nope I am working on it. Some footages were damaged so I have to construct them again. It will take some time Kabir. I am sorry". Kabir says "Its okay. Don't be sorry. You have already given me a wonderful news. I am so happy about that. You made my dad dear".In the spur of the moment, Tara and Pooja made an unexpected entry. Kabir is taken aback with Pooja's arrival and tells Nusrat that he will call her later. Kabir hides his excitement and enquires about her sudden visit.

Tara introduces herself as Pooja's cousin and inquires about progress of Deep's case. Kabir doesn't want to reveal anything to them so he lies "We are still chasing the murderer. We didn't get any lead so far but don't worry we will catch the murderer very soon". He then decided to pull pooja's legs intentionally and continued saying "This case is quite challenging indeed because I have to tear off many innocent masks behind captivating faces". He taunts indirectly looking at Pooja while she gave a deadly glare. Tara didn't like Kabir's attitude especially towards Pooja. She asks him to speak directly if he has guts.

Kabir frowns upon hearing Tara sharp words and says "Ok why not! In that case ask your cousin she might have told you about the drug incident. She escaped smartly that time but I am not convinced with her innocence. My instinct always says that Ms. Pooja Sharma has something to hide from me". He pulls her legs intentionally. Pooja is about to speak but Avni makes her dashing entry. She shouts in excitement seeing Kabir there. "You again! I couldn't believe my eyes". Kabir gave a grimace look hearing her blabbering and asks "Sorry! I didn't recognize you Who are you by the way?" Avni gets disappointed but quickly she changes her mood. She extended hands towards him "Hi I am Avni. Pooja's cousin and Tara's sister. We met yesterday at the Airport. Media.. Crowd.. You saved me from falling " in an excited tone.

Kabir recalls her and says "Yeah you are right" with a sheepish smile. Pooja and Tara are exchanging weird looks at each other. They have no idea of Avni's sudden interest towards Kabir. Avni keeps on talking with him while the others too are irritated to the core. They come for some important work but Avni is chitchatting with their enemy. Tara signals Pooja to stop her. Pooja interrupts them and says "Avni lets go we have lots of things to catch up and moreover Kabir has to work on Deep's case". Avni says "Ok then Kabir when will be free? We will meet at coffee shop later". Pooja opened her mouth in shock hearing Avni's words. Tara is thinking "Is she gone crazy or what?she met him yesterday and today she is asking him out for a coffee date?" Kabir is stunned to see Avni's impulsive behavior and thinks "She is behaving like we have been friends for years. She is crazy after all she is Pooja's cousin".

Kabir sniggers thinking about the same. Avni asks "Kabir where were you lost. I am waiting. Tell me when will u be free?" Kabir looks at Pooja who is already irritated. He wants to spice it up and says "Tomorrow at 5 pm CCD". Avni gets excited and gave high five to Kabir. Pooja says "Lets leave then" while Avni is busy in staring Kabir while he felt a bit uncomfortable. Tara signals she has gone mad and leaves from there. Pooja gets irked and drags her away.Once the ladies left, Kabir exhales sharply and shivered in goosebumps. Romi entered by then and teases Kabir ."Someone's face have turned crimson red". Kabir touched his cheeks immediately while Romi laughs seeing him. Kabir found out he is teasing and says "Nothing like you think". Romi says "Really! None of the three is up to your interest". Kabir glares at him. Romi says "If you are not interested leave it. At least tell me about them. It may be useful for me in future". Kabir chuckles seeing his pity state.He says "All three are unique.

Tara is a angry bird and sharp-minded. She caught me while I taunts Pooja indirectly. Then Avni! She is cute and sweet but she scares me with her flirty nature. I like her she is 100 times better than Pooja and Tara". Romi says "You guessed them from the first meeting itself Interesting! Ok then what about Pooja". Kabir says "what to say about her nothing she is full of attitude". Romi says "this is cheating Kabir you known her for a month and you both have so many power-packed confrontations. So no more excuses Kabir". Kabir is in fix he can't escape now. Finally he opens up about Pooja. "She is haughty, boastful, feisty, She has tons of attitude and courageous.I have never seen a spunky and invincible girl like her.But at the same time I have seen a Lil cute innocent Pooja that day. For the first time I have seen a broken Pooja who was crying inconsolably for her parents. She is a unique piece in the galaxy". Romi who was listening to him raised his eyebrows. He is staggered to know Kabir has meticulously observed Pooja Sharma to this extend.

He didn't expect this from Kabir. Romi says "You are unbelievable Kabir. Seems like you are focusing more on Pooja than the case" in a teasing manner. Kabir asks him to stop overreacting and says she is one of the prime suspects and obviously I have to know about all these. Nothing more than you think. She is just a suspect". Romi chuckles and his laughter disappeared as soon as he saw Pooja at the door. He instantly cleared his throat to get Kabir's attention. Kabir is perplexed with her presence and wonders whether she heard their conversation. Both are flustered reg Pooja's reaction. But to his astonishment Pooja apologized "Sorry Did I interrupt any important discussion? I left my mobile there. So I came back to take it". Kabir sighed a deep breath knowing Pooja didn't hear anything at all. Romi shows "thumps up" without her notice. Pooja picks up her phone and leaves. She stopped at the door and turns back.

She says "Don't forget evening at 5 pm CCD". Romi widened his eyes in disbelief while Kabir is confused with her strange behavior. He thinks "Why Pooja didn't cancel Coffee date. Is she ok with mine and Avni relationship? She seems happy. Pooja!what are up to? On the other hand, Pooja smirks looking at Kabir's clueless face and walked off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 5.5K 35
Anubhav Singh,the heartless,arrogant and egoistic DSP of Lucknow and an IB agent goes to Rajasthan to arrest the smugglers of Illegal weapons. Haseen...
21.3K 2.1K 16
Anubhav and Haseena,two souls filled with eternal love for each other but fate played a nasty game with them and they were separated,even the nature...
114K 5.2K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...
10.6K 533 11
Marriage is an important aspect in everyone's life.We have come across marriages like love, arranged,love come arranged, monogamy, polygamy,Interreli...