A Dream of Little Robots and...

Von SLynx19

What happens when a few symptoms and a lot of misunderstandings lead to Eda and Serkan discovering that they... Mehr

1. A baby?
2. A tiny little living thing
4. Blue dress and peace
5. Little bean of love
6. New house, new beginning
7. Freedom and confessions
8. An eventful morning
9. Crisis and broken trusts
10. A drink...or three
11. Bumpy walk
12. New family ties
13. Closure
14. A bet and a surprise
15. Promenade à Montmartre
16. Back to reality
17. Face-to-face
18. Frenzy or peace?
19. Salted coffee party
20. Silent agreement
21. Hide and seek
22. A dream of little robots and fairies
23. What happens in Sapanca...
24. ...is Forever
25. Wishes and foreboding
26. Miles apart
27. Moving forward
28. Whirlwind

3. Little Serkan

12.2K 342 42
Von SLynx19

 "I can't believe it... Really I can't believe you Serkan Bolat!" Eda fumed. "What were you thinking? How could you do something like that?"

"Look, Eda..." Serkan started but she didn't let him finish.

"I really cannot believe you! I thought we agreed on keeping it a secret for now, at least until I can see a doctor but now the whole office knows about it?!"

"I –"

"And how come they know before even I knew? I only took the test yesterday! It's unbelievable! What do you have to say about this?"

Serkan stayed silent for a little bit waiting for her to add anything. "Bitti mi?"

Eda glowered at him. "Evet! Bitti!"

"Listen, I didn't tell the whole office, obviously. I only told Engin that I thought you were pregnant," he whispered the last word. "Tamam mi? And then I don't know how it got out of hand."

"You don't know how it got out of hand? Gerçekten mi?" Eda rolled her eyes. "I know Engin is your best friend but couldn't you just have asked me? How will we deal with this now?"

"We'll just deny it."

"How can we deny we're having a baby?"

"The same way we denied this morning when your aunt and my mother asked us."

"That was completely different."

"How was it different Eda?"

Eda thought for a while. "Hmm you are right. Maybe It's not that different. Though, I understand now why they were so inquisitive today. Leyla told me that the rumour started because of a conversation Susan heard between Selin and Piril where they were discussing my potential pregnancy."

"Selin and Piril huh? I knew Engin had told her. And? What did they say?"

"Apparently it was Selin who told your mother about the baby."

Serkan sighed. "Of course."

"They even wondered..." Eda stopped then. Serkan frowned at her reaction.

"What?"

"If it would bring us closer."

They both stared at each other. It was already bringing them closer if one considered the mere fact of them currently standing less than 50cms apart and not fighting. Memories of the previous night popped in their minds. Serkan couldn't help but look at her lips and licked his own, yearning to kiss her endlessly just like he had the night before. Meanwhile Eda felt this irresistible force, pulling her to him. They absent-mindedly took a step closer to each other, their hearts beating loud in their chests. They were alone, nothing could prevent them from giving in to their desires...

"Serkan. Asli hanim and Emre bey are here. Buyrun."

Eda and Serkan immediately came out of their bubble upon hearing Engin enter with the two guests. Eda felt her cheeks burn under her palm as she tried to regain some composure meanwhile she could see how red Serkan's ears had gotten which made her chuckle. She loved seeing the effect she had on him. Serkan briefly raised an eyebrow at her but she just shook her head.

"Serkan bey. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Emre bey, welcome. Asli hanim."

"Serkan bey," the blonde woman shook his hand to greet him then Eda. "We hope we are not interrupting anything?" She asked looking between the two.

"Yok yok," Eda replied, "i was just leaving actually."

"Nereye?" Serkan whispered to Eda.

"To my desk Serkan," Eda whispered pointedly. "I have work to do."

They all waited for Eda to leave before they sat around the long table sitting in the middle of the room. Asli and Emre were very good friends of Efe; Emre and he had been to the same university and had kept really close ties. They were also members of one of Turkey's most important families – the Kafescioglu family – and therefore were very clear-minded and inflexible as to what they wanted and who they wanted to work with. In that case, they wanted Serkan to do a renovation of the house Emre's parents had left them to see if they could entrust a much bigger project that they had to "Art Life". Although this renovation was far less prestigious or difficult than most projects he usually took on, it wasn't one Serkan could simply decline. Therefore he just agreed to it. It would be a great opportunity for Art Life as well if they could get the bigger project.

"Efe also told us about a girl that works with him. To do our landscaping." Asli hanim said.

"Evet. Eda." Efe answered.

"Yes! Eda. We also want to work with her."

"If she wants to then of course."

"Why wouldn't she?"

Piril, Engin and Efe all looked at Serkan awkwardly while he just smiled. "I'm sure she will be delighted to do it."

"Perfect then. We will go now. We will be waiting for you both at our house. Our assistant will send you the localisation."

Serkan nodded and they all bid their goodbyes. When everybody had left the meeting room, Serkan walked up to Eda's desk. She was talking to Leyla but they both stopped when they saw him coming up to them.

"Drink the green tea Edacim, it will do you good."

"Thank you Leyla." Eda told the woman before she left her with Serkan.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine. I just had another wave of nausea that's all."

"Do you want me to call Dilek hanim?"

"Yok. No need. I'll just drink the tea she made me and I will feel better."

"Are you sure?" Serkan asked worriedly. Eda smiled.

"Yes Serkan. Don't worry. Is there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Yes. Asli and Emre Kafescioglu want me to do their home renovations, and you their landscaping. Efe agreed to it. If it's not a problem for you of course."

"Are you kidding? Of course I would love to do their landscaping! Efe told me they are very fond of flowers too. It will be a great opportunity."

Serkan tried not to react to the Efe part and simply nodded. "They are waiting for us at their home within an hour. Is it okay?"

"Of course. I'll just finish up a few things in the meantime and then you'll tell me when you are ready to go."

"Tamam."

"Tamam."

Serkan then went back to the meeting room to continue some work before their appointment.

An hour and a half later, Eda and Serkan arrived at Asli and Emre's property on the outskirts of Istanbul. It was a beautiful three storage house with white panels and blue accent tones. Eda was delighted by their beautiful garden that could let free reign to her creativity. While Serkan took a look at the entire house, taking notes on the changes and modifications he was to make, Eda befriended Asli and discussed with her about lots of topics and especially about the couple's two young children. Eda was asking Asli about her last pregnancy when Serkan came back in the room.

"Okay, I finished looking around. I'll be working on the plans today and I'll send them to you tonight or early tomorrow morning so that the workers can start as soon as possible."

"Thank you very much Serkan," Emre said. "We are looking forward to seeing them." He shook hands with Serkan.

"Don't forget our little party tonight. You are both invited as well as the whole team."

"We'll be there," Eda said, hugging Asli. "See you soon."

Serkan frowned upon seeing the marks of affection. How had Eda become so close to Asli so soon? That was something he would never understand. And why was she always making plans without asking him first? He bid farewell to Asli as well then led Eda to the door. He kept his hand on the small of her back all the way to his car. Once they were both buckled up inside, Serkan spoke up.

"Why did you say that we'd be there at the party?"

"Why? Won't we? I mean, they are pretty important clients of the firm so I just figured it wouldn't be a party that you'd miss."

"Well, yes but we have a lot of work if we want to deliver the blueprints by tomorrow morning."

"I don't think it'll take that much of a time. Their house doesn't require that much work."

"Maybe not on the outside and garden, but the house is another story. Especially the roof. I noticed some adjustments to be made."

Eda observed Serkan driving for a while. "Is there something else Serkan? I'm sure you wouldn't be thinking that if there wasn't something else bugging you. Hadi! Tell me."

"Well...I was also thinking that we could go see my friend and bring the gift to her daughter."

Eda gasped. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? Is her birthday today?"

Serkan nodded. "I thought you'd want to come with me and meet them."

"Tabi! When are we going?" Eda asked excitedly.

"If we are productive then maybe we could go see them in the afternoon before the party. But it will be a very tight schedule. Do you think you'll be able to handle it?"

Eda raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you challenging me Serkan Bolat?" Serkan gulped. He found her so enticing when she looked at him like that.

"Yok. Just asking."

"O zaman, hurry up Serkan Bolat! We have work to do!"

Serkan frowned at her suspiciously but she had one of the sweetest smile he had ever seen on her face. She was seriously excited to meet his friend and her children it seemed. It amazed her how she kept on surprising him every time. They both kept silent for the rest of the drive, just enjoying the other's presence.

Serkan and Eda both started working as soon as they got to Art Life. Trees, flowers and bushes were drawn, angles were calculated, shapes were formed and the both of them quickly advanced in their tasks. At some point Eda though Eda got distracted by two very chatty Leyla and Erdem who were quarrelling about some joke Engin had made to scare Erdem by threatening to replace him by someone else. When Serkan saw Eda's distressed look as she couldn't concentrate on her blueprints, he called her to the meeting room and used it as an excuse to have her work next to him. Eda was grateful for his intervention, and – despite the occasional glancing they slipped at each other when the other wasn't looking – they got a lot done in record time. Eda finished hers sooner though, and once she got Serkan's approval, she went to take a break while he finished his.

Eda knew that Serkan would rather pay her a fancy lunch at some restaurant but Serkan was busy and she was starving for once in what seemed like ages. Plus it was already way past lunch time. Therefore she decided to go buy something to eat at the cafeteria. She chose some fries and a salad, as well as a juice and went to sit at an empty table. She was savouring one of her fries when she felt someone caressing her hair tenderly then kissing the top of her head. She looked up and saw Serkan behind her, smiling down at her.

"Serkan? What are you doing? What if someone had seen you?" she frowned looking around but the only two people in the room were too engrossed in their conversation to pay attention to them it seemed.

"No one will see us Eda. Besides, they should be used to it by now. We are always together."

"Right..."

"What are you eating?"

"As you can see. Fries, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots...all good healthy things."

"Healthy hmm?" Serkan hummed lightly. "You could have told me you were hungry, I would have ordered something for you at a restaurant."

"I know," Eda sighed. "So, are you done with your work?"

Serkan nodded. "Yes." He looked at her lovingly while she was eating two of her fries almost reverently.

"Ne?" Eda straightened up looking around her. "Why are you looking at me that way?"

"Can't I look at you? You are eating these fries so passionately..." he answered her. "That I wish I was one of them" he added in his mind.

Eda frowned at him. "Serkan Bolat? Are you making fun of me?"

"Yok. I am admiring you. You are so beautiful Eda Yildiz."

Eda blushed at his words but didn't answer anything else. She only finished her meal, throwing glances from time to time to a smiling Serkan observing her in silence. He looked like he could spend his entire day looking at her lovingly and she felt herself fidgeting under his gaze. She hurriedly ate her last bite then they both stood up. Serkan's hand automatically took his place on the small of her back and they strolled out of the cafeteria side by side. They only briefly stopped by their respective desks to fetch their belongings before they finally left the office.

After a 30 minutes drive through Istanbul, they arrived in a small neighbourhood and Serkan stopped in front of a small white house with a beautiful little garden in front of it. Eda was surprised that they had come to that neighbourhood as she had never thought that Serkan could have friends that didn't live in fancy uptown ones. She followed him with the wrapped up doll as he entered the property carrying the car seat in his arms. He rang the bell and they waited a couple of minutes for someone to open. The door opened on a young woman, about Serkan's age with long auburn hair and an amicable face. Her face lit up upon seeing Serkan but she didn't have time to say anything as they all heard a little happy squeal coming from behind her. A little blonde girl of about 4 or 5 years came running and hugged his leg.

"Serkan abi! You came!" Her bright green eyes sparkled as she looked up at the man with a smile.

"Elif! Let Serkan breathe a little!" Her mother scolded her softly. "Merhaba Serkan! Welcome to you two!"

"Merhaba Güliz. Güliz, this is Eda. Eda, this is Güliz." Serkan introduced both women and to both his and Eda's surprise, Güliz immediately hugged her. "Eh, I hope we don't come at a wrong time?"

"No, of course not. Come on in!"

Eda and Serkan followed her into a small yet cosy living room and they sat on a blue sofa with white and yellow striped cushions. Güliz offered them something to drink which they gladly accepted. Then, Elif who had followed them as well, sat on her mother's laps once she herself settled in one of the armchairs.

"Serkan abi! Did you come for my birthday?"

"Is it your birthday Elif?" The little girl's smile fell a little and she suddenly had sad eyes as she nodded.

"Did you forget?" She asked with a little voice.

"How could I forget your birthday? Of course I came for it."

"He even bought you a present Elifcim! Bak!" Eda said, handing her the package she was holding.

Elif smiled widely and her eyes shone brightly. She got up from her mother's laps and went to take the present from Eda's hands. She then proceeded to tear the wrapping paper apart and soon was met with the sight of the beautiful baby doll that Serkan had bought for her. She squealed in delight and hugged the toy on her chest.

"Oh my God Serkan! Thank you so much! You shouldn't hav..."

"Don't mention it. Of course."

"Thank you so much Serkan abi! I love it!"

Elif ran into Serkan's arms to hug him while still cradling her doll on her chest. Eda chuckled as she saw how awkward Serkan looked patting the little girl's back. To their surprise, Elif then came running to Eda and hugged her as well thanking her. Eda hugged her back before she went to sit on a corner of the room to play with her new doll.

"I also brought you something Güliz, as you may have seen."

"I did. You really shouldn't have Serkan."

"I know how difficult it is for you. At least you will not have to buy a new one and he'll be safe to go anywhere with you." Güliz looked at the car seat that Serkan had brought and smiled.

"Thank you."

Eda didn't know what this family was going through but one thing she had figured out was that they didn't have much to live with. The house might have been well kept, cosy and clean, yet she had noticed the poor state of some of the walls and windows. The living room was almost bare except for the mere necessities like the sofa they were sitting on, two armchairs and a small coffee table and both mother and daughter wore pretty worn out outfits as well. Eda felt emotional over thinking what could have possibly happened to them.

"So you are the famous Eda," Güliz said smiling at Eda. "I heard a lot about you."

"Did you really?" Eda looked at Serkan inquisitively but he seemed to be suddenly interested in one of the cushions next to him.

"Evet. I saw the pictures in the magazines, then every tabloids were wondering who you were...so of course I had to ask Serkan. And then no one could stop him. I was very surprised. He would not stop talking about you, your talent in – is it landscape? – architecture, in drawings, your love for flowers..."

Eda couldn't believe her ears. She knew that Serkan could be a romantic robot when he wanted but she had never thought it could be to that extent. Serkan was going to say something when they all heard a loud cry coming from another room.

"Anne! The baby is awake!" Elif suddenly said.

Güliz chuckled. "I heard my love. I'll go take him. Can you keep company to Serkan and Eda for me lütfen?"

Elif nodded and went to sit at her mom's place while she went out of the room. She then started looking at the couple in silence which in turn made them exchange amused glances.

"What are you thinking about Elifcim?" Eda asked the girl but the latter didn't answer. Instead she turned to Serkan.

"Is she your wife Serkan abi?"

Serkan who was drinking water almost choked on the child's question which made Eda laugh. "Ahem. Why do you ask?"

"You never brought any woman here. Do you kiss her like daddy kisses mommy sometimes?"

"I, eh... Well..." Serkan stuttered looking at Eda for support but she was laughing wholeheartedly by now and didn't seem to want to help him.

Thankfully for Serkan, Güliz returned at the same time with a baby boy in her arms and rescued him from his misery. "Elif? Are you bothering Serkan?" The woman asked her daughter when she saw Eda laughing and noticed how uncomfortable Serkan seemed.

"Yok anne! I only asked if Eda abla was Serkan abi's wife and if he kisses her like daddy kisses you. And then Eda abla started laughing."

"Elif!" Her mother exclaimed awe-struck. "Those are not things you can ask people."

"Neden?"

"Because if they are not lovers, you can make them uncomfortable or they can feel sad."

"Ah! I understand." The little girl then turned toward Serkan. "Are you feeling sad Serkan abi?"

"Hayir. Merak etme."

"Tamam. You see anne?" she turned to her mother again. "He is not sad. So I can ask."

"Tamam tamam! Why don't you go play with your doll now?"

"Tamam anne."

Elif went back to her spot with her baby doll and started playing again while her mother sat back in the armchair. She apologised for her daughter's straightforwardness but the couple reassured her. The baby started fussing in his mother's arms at that moment bringing the attention to him.

"Yaaa he is so sweet!" Eda awed as she looked at the baby. "How old is he?"

"He is five – almost six – months old. Would you like to hold him?"

"Can I?"

Güliz nodded then put the baby into Eda's open arms. She then sat back as she watched the brunette cooing at the baby and bouncing him. Eda was smitten. The little boy was staring at her with the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen – beside Serkan's. He had golden almost silver-like hair that were as soft as feathers under her touch. She immediately thought how within a few months she would have a beautiful baby like this one to cuddle as well. She looked up at Serkan with a smile and she saw as he was looking at the child with soft eyes as well. When their eyes met, they both understood what the other was thinking: they couldn't wait to have their own one soon to love and cherish. Eda then turned back her attention on the baby who was smiling and cooing back at her.

"It looks like he really likes you. Even my husband can't get him to smile this much at him. He is a very serious baby usually," Güliz said with a smile. "I'm sure you'll be an amazing mother someday. And you an amazing father, Serkan," she added with a little knowing smile.

"God willing," Eda replied still playing with the baby. "What is his name?"

"Serkan."

Eda lifted her head immediately. "Serkan?"

"Evet. I always wanted to call my son that. I love the name. Don't you?"

Eda looked briefly at adult Serkan before answering. "Evet. It's a nice name."

"Can I leave him with you a couple of minutes? I'll go heat up a couple of appetizers for you."

Even though the couple tried to object, she insisted and they were left alone in the room with the two children. When little Serkan started to fuss a little, Eda got up and bounced him up and down humming him a song. Serkan looked at her lovingly; Güliz was right: she would be an amazing mother and he couldn't wait to see it. At one point, he got up mechanically and stood in front of her.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"Yok yok. I am just admiring you. You are like the baby whisperer. How did you learn to take care of babies?"

"I used to babysit often for the neighbourhood kids. It's not that difficult once you get the hang of it. Do you want to try?"

"Yok. Hayir."

"I think you should."

"I don't think so."

"Serkan."

"Efendim?"

"Take the baby."

"Hayir Eda. I cannot hold a baby."

"Take the baby! I don't feel well right now."

Serkan immediately tensed up. "Are you alright? What is happening?"

Eda just shook her head as she put the baby in his arms and ran to the bathroom he indicated her. Little Serkan started crying at the sudden change of arms and Serkan felt his heart rate increase with worry over Eda and helplessness over the baby making his watch start ringing as well. What a chaos! He really had to change that alarm or he would become crazy some day!

"Why are you crying now Little Serkan? You shouldn't be crying," he told the baby but he kept on crying. "You can't be crying because you are the luckiest Serkan in the whole word Little Serkan! You know why? Because you got to be held and cuddled by Eda Yildiz!" Serkan whispered to the baby as his cries were intensifying. "After all, maybe that is exactly why you are crying right now... I'm sorry I am not Eda Yildiz! Or your mother. Where is your mother by the way?" At that moment, he felt a tug on his suit. He looked down and saw Elif's big eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"Do you want something Elif?"

"You have to bounce him up and down to calm him down. Mommy always does it."

"Ah you are right." Serkan started doing as the little girl had told him and the cries subsided. "Thank you Elif. You are a real good big sister, aren't you?"

"Yes! Mommy always says I am the bestest big sister!"

"Harika! Now tell me what I should do."

"Hmm," the little girl put her finger on her chin as she thought. "You can try to talk to him. He loves it when we talk to him."

Serkan sat down and adjusted the baby so that he was resting on his forearms facing him. Little Serkan looked at him with furrowed brows as if waiting for Big Serkan to do something. Elif sat next to them and watched silently.

"I think we should tell him about the Roman Empire. What do you say?"

"The Roman Empire?" Elif frowned.

"Evet. You don't know about it?" Elif shook her head vigorously. "Well, the Roman Empire was a very very big territory that existed many many years ago..." Serkan started narrating and both children listened attentively to his story.

When Eda had felt the wave of nausea, she had immediately ran to the bathroom. Thankfully though, it came and went just as fast so she only splashed her face with some water before she exited the room. As she was about to enter the living room again she heard Serkan's voice and decided to hide behind the wall instead to see what happened. She could see him struggling a bit to calm down Little Serkan but once the baby's big sister told him what to do, he immediately calmed down. She then decided to go help Güliz in the kitchen. The other woman smiled upon seeing her arrive. She was dressing up some plates and Eda could see a couple of opened boxes displaying pastries with Elif's name written on them.

"They're beautiful! Did you make them?"

"I did. Anything for my baby's special day." Güliz smiled tenderly. "Is everything alright over there? I heard Serkan cry a little."

"Yes, don't worry. I think Big Serkan can handle it."

Güliz and Eda chuckled lightly. "It will be a good practice for him I suppose," the mother of two hinted with a knowing glance at Eda who smiled back sheepishly.

"I guess it will... I think he'll be a good father someday."

"Well, I guess we'll find out soon. Won't we?" Eda stayed silent. She didn't know what to answer to that question, but she figured the other woman must have had picked on something if she was hinting at it so directly.

"What gave it away?"

"I know Serkan well. I have never ever seen him act like he does with you with any other woman. But what really gave it away is the way he arranged that cushion behind your back when you sat down, or how he immediately suggested water for your drink. And don't even get me started on the looks you exchanged when Little Serkan was in your arms!"

Eda was flabbergasted. She hadn't even realised how obvious they were being. Though she guessed Güliz was also a very perceptive person.

"So when is he or she due?"

"We don't know yet. We just found out yesterday actually. And wanted to keep it a secret. But it seems like the whole world already knows anyway." Eda smiled shyly.

"Don't worry. It'll stay between us." The woman winked at the brunette. "Can you bring these plates for me lütfen? I'll come right away with the others."

Eda nodded and took two plates of pastries to the living room. Yet, as she was about to enter she stopped in her tracks. She was met with the most beautiful scene. Serkan was telling a story about what she understood was the Roman and Greek Empires, the gods and goddesses and the amazingly crafted buildings they had made back then. She shook her head smiling: only Serkan Bolat could talk about architecture to a five year old and a five month-old. But what made her melt the most was to see the children's reactions. Elif was hugging Serkan's left arm and was listening very attentively to each and every word that came out of his mouth while she looked up at him in awe, her head lying on his arm as well. Little Serkan also seemed to be listening to Big Serkan's words. From time to time Eda could hear him squeal or coo at something Serkan said and he in turn cooed back before continuing with the story. Eda felt herself tear up.

"I guess we don't even need to wait a few months," Güliz whispered next to Eda startling her a little since she didn't hear her come behind her. Both women exchanged happy looks before they both entered the room with the appetizers. Serkan's eyes lit up upon seeing Eda enter and he would have jumped next to her weren't it for the baby in his arms.

"I'm sorry Serkan. It took longer than I anticipated. I hope he didn't give you too much grief?" Güliz said as she picked up her son from the man's arms.

"Not at all. He is actually a sweetheart Gül." Then he turned to Eda. "Are you feeling better?"

"Evet, iyiyim. Merak etme." Eda said sniffling a little as she sat next to him.

"Why are you crying?" Serkan asked as he gently wiped away one tear that had rolled down her cheek.

"It's nothing. I'll tell you later." Serkan simply nodded but she could see that he was still worried.

They sang happy birthday to Elif who smiled brightly all along then blew on a little candle that her mother had put on a purple cupcake. She proceeded to hug both Serkan and Eda at the same time to thank them for coming to her birthday. Then, she whispered something in Serkan's ear but Eda and her mother had no troubles hearing.

"Serkan abi? I think you should marry her."

"Neden?" Serkan whispered back.

"Because she is very nice and she looks like a princess." The little girl said very seriously looking into Serkan's green eyes. Then, holding Serkan's face between her little hands she added, "and she also has a baby in her tummy."

The three adults were stunned to hear the five-year-old state the news so assertively. They all looked at each other but it was Eda who finally broke the awkwardness.

"Elifcim. Why do you say that I have a baby in my tummy?"

"Because I know it. You were sick just like mommy was when my baby brother was in her tummy." She put her two little hands over Eda's stomach. "You'll see. Your tummy will get really big like that!" she opened her arms wide in front of her. "And then the baby will come out and it will become little again."

"Elif. Tamam my love. Stop bothering Eda and Serkan. You know, people can get sick like mommy without being pregnant."

"I know." Her mother didn't find anything else to say so she just eyed the couple apologetically.

"Are you sure she is only five?" Serkan whispered to his friend.

"Well hum that was...interesting...to say the least." Eda told Serkan once they were back in his car.

"Evet. Elif is a very intelligent and perceptive child."

"She is adorable. And so is Little Serkan." Eda looked at her Serkan as he started the car and drove them to the road. "You were very good with him. Apparently he is the luckiest Serkan in the world? Did you feel threatened by a five-month-old Big Serkan?" Serkan turned toward her and saw her loving smile as she looked at him. Her head resting on the headrest, she looked tired. "You'll be a great father," she yawned.

Serkan caressed her hair gently then put it on her cheek. She closed her eyes and smiled sleepily. "You are tired. Are you sure you still want to go to the party?"

"Evet," she yawned again. "I'm just feeling tired all of a sudden. I'll wake up once I take a shower."

"I can find you an excuse if you want to stay home and rest though."

"No need. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Tamam. I'll take you home then. Rest a little."

He dropped his hand from her head and instead grabbed her hand. They intertwined their fingers and Eda rapidly fell asleep. The whole journey Serkan couldn't help but throw glances at her. He felt so lucky and proud to have this beautiful woman by his side to cherish and love. If only they had not waisted time because of him. He decided that they both needed to come clear about their relationship as soon as possible because he couldn't bear to be apart from her even for one more day.

As soon as she got home, Eda immediately hopped under the shower. To be true to herself, she was indeed exhausted by the day she had had. Yet she didn't want to miss such an important event for the company and the clients. She let the warm water flow freely down her shoulders and back, relaxing all her sore muscles. She used her lavender soap to wash herself and let the scent relax her even more. She recalled their visit to Güliz's and couldn't help stroking her flat belly just under her navel. It was still so new to her and yet she could feel the effect this baby she was growing inside of her was already having in her life. In their lives. She loved him so much already. It was hers and Serkan's product of love. She recalled Serkan with Elif and Little Serkan and daydreamed about if it were him and their children. A boy and a girl, just like she had always wanted.

She was brought out of her reverie when she heard her aunt calling after her, asking if she was home. After she was done washing her hair, she stepped out of the shower and went to get dressed in her room. She rummages through her closet to find an outfit. When she was done, she didn't know what dress to wear between the three she had picked. At that moment, her aunt knocked on her door.

"May I come in?"

"Evet hala."

"Kuzum, nasilsin?"

"Iyiyim Hala. Iyiyim."

"You look tired. How was your day?"

"Tiring indeed. But good. Though it's not over yet."

"Where are you going?"

"To a client's party. But I don't know what to wear. What do you think?"

"Will Serkan be there?" Her aunt asked suspiciously.

Eda sighed. "I guess so. I actually don't know. He doesn't like that kind of gatherings but it's for an important client so I guess he'll come."

"Hmm. Well, let's see these dresses." Two of them were white, very beautiful and one of them almost sparkled, whereas the third one was an off-shoulder royal blue dress. "I think you should go for the blue one."

Eda looked at the dress softly. "Serkan bought it."

"Then you should definitely wear it. Show him that we, Yildiz women, aren't afraid of anything or anyone."

Eda then realised that her aunt still thought that things were tense between herself and Serkan and that she thought it would make him mad. Eda didn't actually know where things stood between Serkan and her. But if only her aunt knew that her wearing that dress would most likely get the opposite reaction from what she was aiming at, she wouldn't have chosen that one. Eda didn't say anything though and was left alone with her thoughts as her aunt departed her room. The blue one would definitely be the one, hoping that Serkan would come. He had offered to fetch her but when she had declined he had not insisted much which made her think that maybe he wouldn't come after all. Who knew what could pass in Serkan Bolat's head after all? She did her makeup, put her hair up in a ponytail the put on her dress and accessories. She really hoped Serkan would be there because she had a feeling she wouldn't wearing that dress anytime soon after that night. She did hope that her outfit would make its little impression as she left her house that night.

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Once again i thought that i would finish up with this one but the inspiration made it longer than i had previously anticipated. So, you can expect another chapter as soon as life lets me write it out. Thank you so much to all of you for reading and leaving sweet comments under my previous chapters. They mean the world to me! Do tell me your thoughts on this one and don't forget to vote if you liked it. Talk to you soon! - Sarah :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.4K 1.3K 7
Set after Selin's birthday. Eda get's in an accident, Serkan get's consequences. He will finally remember Eda, but will it be too late for that?
174K 6.2K 22
Picking up at the end of episode 28, this story writes the amnesia plot the way I'd hoped it would be delivered on the show. It is my catharsis to...
MINIK SERKAN Von clairvoyant

Aktuelle Literatur

6.4K 289 10
(lets vote and comment) This story start with Eda Serkan first break up after he knows the fact that Bolat Atakay holding company is the reason behin...
42.5K 1.8K 25
Eda Yıldız, a very sweet girl who has a heart of gold and the purest soul once meet Serkan Bolat known as robot who doesn't have feelings and doesn't...