As You Wish

Da Isaboricua

Michael Jackson is a financially broke butler trying to survive in the city of dreams which is Los Angeles,Ca... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

196 5 6
Da Isaboricua

Chapter Twelve

I went to the store and brought the pregnancy test. I thought it was so stupid. Why does Isabel need a pregnancy test? She's not pregnant........ She can't get pregnant that quick........we just made love to each other a few hours before she was kidnapped.

Then again....

We did make love every week since we got together. I held the pregnancy test in my hand and thoughts ran through my mind. Was I really going to be a father? I can't even handle my own siblings.......... I came back to the police station and they collected the bag of $500,000. I had no questions of how they got the money. I noticed FBI agents around the station. The detective came up to me and introduced me to Agent Parker of the FBI.

"Now we're ready if you are. We have the exact location. All you need to do is call back Marco and ask him where to meet." Parker said.

"I don't think I can do this........ I'm scared as hell." I told them trying to calm my nerves. The detective noticed my hands shaking and he escorted me to a seat. It was awkward because I was always running from the law and I was always afraid to get in trouble, but now here I am helping them.

What a weird turn around.

"Look Michael..........calm down. This plan is gonna work. We're gonna get Isabel back. We're not gonna stop until we do." The detective patted my back which was a gesture to show that everything was going to be okay but I was still scared.

"What if Isabel is pregnant? What do you think Marco is gonna to to his own daughter? I'm scared to think about it. He hits her. She doesn't have a life of her own because of him. That's why he hates me........because I opened up Isabel's eyes to see that the world isn't as bad as it may seem. I love her so much that anything she tells me I say, 'as you wish.' What if this plan doesn't work?"

"It will. Look we have the best people working on this case. We need you to go in there and save Isabel. Don't worry. We're gonna talk you through it the whole way." The detective gave me an ear piece as I sighed and put it in my ear. Parker started to test the microphone as he started to speak into it.

"Testing! 1! 2! 3!-" There was a loud screech and I pulled the piece out of my ear.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" I yelled and rolled my eyes while rubbing my ear.

"Sorry." He smiled lightly as the small guilt spread across his face. I couldn't help but giggle because I didn't know how many times I have seen that happen to people in the movies.

"It's okay." I said. "It really did hurt but I'll be okay." The detective smirked and gave me back my phone. It already had Marco's number typed in. I sighed and cleared my throat as I pressed talk.

The phone rang once......twice........three times then.......

"If you're calling me you better have the stuff I have asked for." He snapped.

"Yes I do.........how's Isabel?" I asked.

"My daughter is fine." He spat out. Meet me at the grand Canyon. At Midnight Tonight. Don't be late. If you are even one minute late, I'm taking Isabel away and you will never see her again. Even if she is pregnant. You understand?" I sighed and looked around .

"I'll leave right now." I said.

"Good." He hung up and I dropped my head in my hand with what felt like hours. I lifted my head up.

"Let's go." After that we all left for a long travel. The FBI agents made sure I was comfortable and relaxed. They gave me coffee and some donuts to calm me down. I just kept thinking about Isabel and if she was okay. More than okay.

Meanwhile, Marco dragged Isabel out of the dark hot basement and dragged her to the bathroom. He told her to get cleaned up and get changed. An hour later, she was finished getting changed and Butch dragged her out of the bathroom and down the stairs. He opened the door for Isabel to see her father right next to his limo.

"Hurry up and get in the fucking car." He ordered and Isabel did as he said out of fear.

After hours of driving in the dark night to the grand Canyon on a hot dry day, the Cortes mob finally made it to the cliff. We made it there early and I obviously was alone on top of the cliff. The view was beautiful but I knew that the sooner I get Isabel back the better. The FBI were hiding behind the rocks, caves, and the trucks that were park away from plain sight.

Marco grabbed Isabel by the arm close to him and I could tell Isabel cried her eyes out. She was scared. She didn't know who her father was anymore.

Marco had more secrets that was kept from Isabel. He never planned on the truth coming out that same night. Soon Marco, Isabel, and his men stood in front of me. I heard agent Parker's voice ring through my ear as the entire FBI team was prepared to go through with the plan. I on the other hand, felt as if I wasn't. This wasn't a petty drug seal at the corner of a liquor store. This was high end criminal acts with mobsters. Real Al Capone shit.

"Alright Michael." Agent Parker said through the earpiece. "Just relax and do as he says. We'll handle the rest."

"Do you have the stuff?" Marco asked making me pay attention.

"Yes sir. Both of them." I answered.

"Good. Kick it over." He ordered as I dropped the case and kicked it over to his feet. Isabel tried to be brave and put on a small smile. Butch opened the case and smirked as he counted the cash. He gave the test to Marco and passed it to Isabel.

"What the hell? Daddy I'm not taking this." She protested.

"I don't give a shit! I'm your father and you will take this test tonight understand?! You shouldn't have been easy pike your fucking mother."

"Don't talk about Mami like that!" She yelled with tears. "She was better than you! I wish she was alive today!"

"I wish I would've killed you along with her!" He yelled in her face. Everybody was silent. We all thought Isabel's mother died in a car accident.

"What did you say?....." She asked in a soft and shocked voice. He growled in her voice making me mad but Parker kept telling me to calm down and let the conversation continue.

"You heard me..........you wanna know the truth Isabel?........ You were never my daughter. Your mother cheated on me with another. She left when she was pregnant with you with my brother. He had more money than I did. So what did I do? I waited until you were born. But I couldn't find you until you were four going on five. You were in daycare when I shot shot your mother and father clean off the face of the earth." He smirked and chuckled. "All for money. Oh now you didn't actually think that I loved you did you?" He chuckled. "And if you are pregnant then that mean your money will never be mine. So started testing!" He glared at her as he pointed a gun to her face. "Let's pray that you're not pregnant mi hija." He chuckled evilly. Isabel calmly and slowly walked behind a rock and I clenched my hands into fists.

"You're evil you know that." I said.

"So I have been told. Take a number." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Five minutes felt like centuries. We waited for the result and I could tell Isabel was shaking when she walk out from behind the rock. She licked her lips and took a deep shaky breath.

"Umm......it's....... It's........." She started but couldn't get the words out when Marco grabbed the test and scoffed. He read the box and threw both the test and the box to the ground angrily.

"Fuck!" He took out a gun. "Say hi to your mom for me."

"No!" I ran and tackled Marco to the ground and started punched him to try and get him to loosen his grip of the weapon. Parker order the team to move out knowing they were going to kill us without mercy. Marco hit me with the gun straight to my face making me fall back. Agents started swarming around and Marco's men had an instinct to run, but they never outbeat the FBI.

The Cortes gang shot at the officers and missed but they never did. Every one of the five men they shot they took down and arrested, all except Marco. He ran to Isabel while she tried to duck for cover. He put the gun to her head and dragged away.

"Michael! Michael help me!" She yelled for dear life as she sobbed.

"Shut up!" Marco hit her over her head making a deep scar on her head. She cried and began to kick and steam to try and get away. I grabbed an abandoned gun on the ground and dodged some bullets shot by Marco. I ran after them as they at the edge of the cliff.

"Freeze Marco!" I pointed the gun at him. He held Isabel by her neck almost choking her.

"Any closer she is dead!" He yelled.

"Don't do this! This is the little girl you raised!" I yelled trying to convince him that she was still his little girl.

"She was never my little girl! I told you........it was all about the dollar signs!" He tightened his grip on her making her inhale sharply and cry.

"M-Michael." She tried to say with whatever little breath she had.

"Say goodbye to Mikey babygirl." He chuckled evilly as he was about to throw her over the edge.............I pulled the trigger shooting Marco's leg. He fell and let Isabel go. She was panting and gasping for air as she rubbed her throat. Blood still trickled down from her head.

FBI Agents came swarming in to arrest Marco and take him into custody. I dropped the gun as I was trying to catch some breath myself from the rush. Isabel looked at me and weakly got up as she cried from relief and happiness to see me. I ran to her and kissed her passionately.

"Isabel. Baby are you okay?" I asked quickly as I looked over her and touched her bruises and scars. She cried and nodded.

"Michael I thought I would never see you again." She sobbed as I held her tight and shushed her.

"Shhhh........it's okay baby. I'm here. I love you." I whispered.

"I.....love you......more......." She cried in my chest.

Two years later........

I got a really good job as a mechanic back home in Gary. We bought the little house where I grew up in and Isabel and I got married a month after she was kidnapped. It was a small wedding but as long as I was with her I was happy.

Turns out, Isabel actually did have an inheritance of $5 million but we decided to put it away and save it for emergencies and for Esmarelda's education.

That's right people its a baby girl. She's two years old now. Isabel really wanted to name her after her mother and I didn't mind that at all.

God. Esmarelda looks so much like her mother.

"Daddy!" Esme yelled as I came in from the backyard. Isabel was cooking in the kitchen And giggled as Esme hugged me.

"Hey princess. My beautiful amazing princess." I giggled and picked her up. She laughed her baby laugh.

"I made a picture. Lookie! This you.......this is mommy........and this is me!" She giggled and clapped her hands as I looked at the picture she made.

"Awe princess it's beautiful." I kissed her cheek.

"It is isn't? I could learn a few tips from her." I smirked at her and she smiled dreamily at me.

"Yeah maybe you could beautiful." I chuckled and she punched my arm.

"Daddy......can I have a baby puppy?" She asked cutely. How could I say no to those beautiful green eyes.

"As you wish my princess." I smiled.

"And can I have my wonderful husband take me out on our anniversary? Its been two years already." She knew we have been really busy lately but I always have time for my family especially for her. I love her so much. She changed me.

"As you wish baby girl."

My mom was right. Things will get better in the end. There is no perfect beginning and everybody's story is different but you just have to find the right way to live your life. You never know what life will bring you in the end. Look at me now. I'm gonna love my two girls for the rest of my life.

THE END.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

23.2K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...
7K 263 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...
26.5K 1.2K 41
[COMPLETED ] [highest rank: #8 UNDER THE MICHAELJACKSON HASHTAG and #1 UNDER THE MJ HASHTAG] Millions of albums sold. 8 Grammys in one night. Michae...
5K 184 19
Monica Jones has had a very tough life. She is an only child and lost both of her parents. Now, she currently works at a business building named Jack...