My Draco

By Lizzie0175

Love is a curious thing. You can find it in the most unlikely of places and I happened to find it under the s... More

get a grip
troublesome intentionally?
why would I tell you?
Dance with me
do not be late
what are you thinking about?
I love astronomy
where is this coming from?
Betrayed, pitiful, sad, crushed?
I want this
One week
alone and hopeless
I'll see you later
are you...the new
the look in his eyes
I love you
and im wrong
be ready by 10
I want to hear it now
Understood?
This wasn't love
foolish
The task
Soon
Im sorry
Beg
they're just kids.
don't jump
the awaited time
we were chosen for this
falling
flames
nightmares
goodbye
dark
selfish
mint
hungry
going home
room of requirements
make me
new worries
nightfall
relationships
dinner
father
breathe
safety
parchment
Authors note
Checking in A/N
<3
BIG QUESTION

something new

2.4K 78 80
By Lizzie0175

V I E W E R D I S C R E T I O N A D V I S E D
Don't play the song until you see this sign '|>'
—————————————————————————

The dark lard eventually vanishes and the rest of us are still around the table.

Lucius pulls out a few bottles of fire whiskey and everyone gets even more excited. Especially my mother.

As everyone celebrates, I find my way over to Draco and we are unsure of what to be doing right now and how to even feel.

Draco grabs my hand and sneaks me through the crowd of deatheaters and out of the room. We walk down the hall where the moon snuck in the the stained glass windows.

"Where are we going?" I ask Draco.

"To my room, I can't stand to be in there any longer." He says.

I've never been in his room before, I was quite excited to see what it looked like.

we go up the black spiral staircase and down a long hallway that would eventually take us to his door.

He opens his door and his room was nothing I was expected.

I expected everything to be dark and messy but it was very clean and organized, and the only thing that was black was his bed frame. His sheets were satin green with light grey walls.

Draco took a seat on his bed while I went around and admired his room for myself. He has another door in his room and I opened it and it led to his own bathroom. It was a good size, his shower had two shower heads and the glass was see through. The theme of his bathroom was black and gold which was a lot like my parents bathroom.

After looking around I placed my attention on Draco who looked stressed. I took a seat next to him and wrapped my arm around his back.

"What's going on?" I ask in a soft tone.

"Tessa, don't you understand?" He says on a frustrated voice while looking me straight in the eyes.

My heart started to thud against my chest and I shake my head no.

"This thing that is going to happen isn't going to be good at all, It's going to be a war, I already know it." his voice drifted off.

I look down at the ground and realize how bad things could really get. I was scared now.

He put his hand on my thigh, "The day of this, I want you to stay close to me. We're going to stay here the night before and leave to go back together. Understood?"

I nod my head.

I get up and walk over to the window sill to look at the night sky.

"Are there always a lot of people in your house?" question.

"Ever since I was little, yea." He says.

"That must get annoying, doesn't it?"

"I'm used to it by now but it's just my father that pisses me off. He starts drinking and thinks he's the most powerful human to exist." He tells me.

"What about your mother?" I ask him curiously.

I hear him get up and walk over to me. I felt his hands slither around my waist and onto my front. He puts his head down on my shoulder and I can't help but to smile.

"My mother pisses me off just as much. She follows my father around like a lost puppy and I feel bad for her really. She always has to agree to my father who treats her like shit. She's too scared to leave him." he tells me.

My heart breaks for Narcissa. She doesn't deserve Lucius.

"I'm so sorry Draco."

|>
He doesn't say anything and we just stare at the calm night. I turn around in Draco's hold to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and place a warm kiss on his lips. I pull away but he cups my face and pulls me back.

We shuffle over to the bed not breaking our kiss until I fall back into it.

He gets on top of me and kisses me aggressively as our tongues swirled in each other's mouths.

He tugs my shirt off and throws it somewhere behind him. He then reaches behind me and unclasps my bra and throws that somewhere as well.

He streams kisses down my chest and onto my breast. Soft moans escaped from my mouth as he does so.

He comes back to eyes level with me, "I'm trying something new, hold out your wrist." He demands.

"What?"

"I said hold out your wrist."

I hesitantly hold my arms out as he sits up and hovers over me. He starts to undo his black tie and slides it off from around his necklace. He takes ahold of my arms and starts wrapping his tie around my wrist into a knot.

I shoot him a confused expression, "Is that too tight?" He ask. I shake my head no, "good." He whispers while leaning in for a kiss.

He pulls my wrist over my head and begins to tie them to his bed frame. This was all new but I was intrigued.

I was now stuck in place as Draco hovered his body over mine and began trailing kisses down my stomach causing me to shutter the closer he got to my waistline. He unzips my skirt, pulls it off, and stares at my red lace thong. He chuckled and I glare  at him while kick him playfully seeing how my hands were stuck above my head.

He grabs my leg and grips it tightly and looks at me with rage. He gets back close to my face, "You're going to wish you never did that." He whispers.

My lips part and I take a short breathe in.

He tugs off my underwear and then gets off the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

He takes his off his suit jacket and the shirt underneath. He starts to circle the bed giving me hungry eyes.

He unzips his trousers leaving him in his underwear and stands at the foot of the bed.

He crawls up to me and looks at me with his grey eyes that I would always get lost in.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Is the only thing he says.

Chills were sent down my spine and butterflies migrate in my stomach. I have never heard Draco really talk like this but I loved it.

His lips contact my neck while his hand glides down my stomach and onto my heat. He takes his time on the soft spot of my neck while rubbing my clit in a circular motion.

I bit my lip and my stomach tenses up.

He slides his fingers down lower and got to my entrance which was throbbing for him. He stuck a digit in and brought his lips back to mine.

"Your so wet for me." He mumbles.

He stuck another digit in and I was squirming around. I had no range of motion which made it even harder.

He kissed me passionately and started bring his lips lower while moving his fingers around inside me until he found my g-stop.

I moan loudly, "Right there-fuck." I whimper.

He focuses on his motion and that spot, not changing anything. He knew what to do.

I kept trying to tug my hands from the bed to get loose because I just wanted to touch him right now but I couldn't break free. I arch my back as a I loud moans escaped my mouth.

My eyes began to water as his mouth came in contact with my clit and I was going to become undone in any second.

He felt my walls tightening and then pulled away.

"Draco don't stop please." I beg.

He takes his boxers off and begins to enter me, this time he didn't care about me getting adjusted to him.
He pounded me with all his might while we moaned into each other's mouths.

He went on for a few minutes, my legs starting to shake, and he stopped, pulling out of me. He started to untie the tie from his head board and I finally was able to touch him but it didn't last long.

He flipped me over on all fours and tied my hands behind my back, making sure it wasn't too tight once again and entered inside me. He gripped onto my hands for a better grip and thrusted deeper into me.

"Draco!!" I wailed out of pleasure.

"Fuck Tessa" He groaned while moving his hands to my waist.

We both came undone and my now frail body immediately collapsed.

Draco untied my hands and pulled me close to him while we laid down. I laid on his chest while my legs shook uncontrollably and I rested my eyes.

That was more intense than I thought and it took a toll over me.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked while grazing his fingers up and down my legs.

I nod my head and pull him even closer to me.

"Draco I want to be with you forever." I whisper to him.

"We will darling, don't worry." He tells me back.
—————
Thoughts?

Vote<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 467 28
My relationship with Draco started a year ago. But it's not a normal relationship at all. I was one of the many. I was just one of Draco's sluts. At...
364K 6.4K 46
Draco Malfoy, the slytherin prince himself, suddenly starts to take an interest in you. When Draco starts paying an awful lot of attention to you, y...
38.1K 468 18
Draco X reader in a Voldemort free world, where Draco is still a cold jerk sometimes, he gets that from his father but their not really evil. y/n get...
168K 2K 32
"I can't stop thinking about you y/n. You're in my mind when I get up and when I go to sleep. When I see you in class I just want to kiss you and to...