The villainess is too lazy to...

By Charlotte-knows-how_

I died because I was too lazy to dodge the car coming my way, and so I never breathed again. Then, I woke up... More

Prologue.
Chapter I.
Chapter II.
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Character introduction.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII.
Chapter XIV.
Chapter XV.
Chapter XVI.
Chapter XVII.
Chapter XVIII.
Chapter XIX.
Chapter XX.
Chapter XXI.
Author note, & bonus chapters with spoilers.
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
(last week's) HALLOWEEN special
Chapter XXX
Vol 2 Chapter I
~Bonus~

Announcement to readers!!!!

3.5K 69 9
By Charlotte-knows-how_

  The chapters from now will be written starting from Vol 2 chapter I- bcuz roman numbers are annoying and I'm too lazy to remember all the numbers beyond 50.
   So that's the end of volume 1- congratulations! You made it so far.
   Anyways, ask questions you want to ask, or whatever. Like who's the ml, or is Phoenix ever going to get over her laziness- the answer to that is yes, BTW.
   So far, I've come across questions such as 'who is Yeona?'or...
There might've been more but I don't  remember.
    Anyway, Yeona is now the host of the original Phoenix's soul. Jung Hee was the dead host's lover. I just wanted to include the original Phoenix bcuz I love all my characters- that's a bullsh**. I just dreamt of myself transmigrating into one of my own characters as an antagonist. In case you're curious- yeah, that dream didn't have a happy ending- at all.
Most of my dreams are nightmares but I do like them... sometimes.
   Anyway, just ask what you need to ask. I'll answer them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 410 30
Aleris Yura was just an ordinary adult living her life comfortably, she was a daycare attendant and a teacher. Yes, at times the job was hard but in...
5.5K 191 11
A good-looking young man was happily getting off work when an accident happened, resulting in the lost of his life. I guess I get to have an early to...
225K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
3.2K 91 29
When the MC died, she was bored of life. Nothing was exciting anymore. She could be said to not know the happiness of life. Having no close friends a...