Beauty and the Beast | J.JK F...

By ImTooHot2Die

Highest ranking: #2 - btsfanfiction. Highest ranking: #6 - jeonjungkook. I was his Beauty and he was my Beas... More

Introduction.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen

3.9K 171 98
By ImTooHot2Die

*Mirae POV* 

My head felt like it had been hit by a hammer and then placed in a freezer. Why is it so cold….

With a low groan, I opened my eyes and saw the white wooden cabinet in front of me. Was I still in the bathroom?

I turned onto my back and saw that I was in fact still on the icy cold floor of the bathroom, dressed in the same clothes as last night. 

Last night. 

I sat up slowly, my head feeling drunk and murky from the damage Jungkook did to it. 

Soft sunlight was streaming in through the bathroom window bringing me the smallest amount of warmth as the need to cry welled inside me. No, I won’t cry. That won’t do anyone any good. Especially not me. 

I grabbed the edge of the sink and pulled myself up, I was a mess. My hair tangled and frizzy, my eyes swollen, my skin inflamed. Wow, I look like shit. 

Groggily I grabbed the spare toothbrush from the draw and brushed my teeth, then I grabbed the towel that was hanging on the wall and had a steaming hot shower. I felt slightly better after being clean and having my hair washed. 

But I was scared to leave the bathroom. 

If I leave I might meet Jungkook, if I stay he may need to use it and then I’ll meet him but be trapped here. Screw it. I’m not gonna live in fear like my mother did. 

I walked out of the bathroom dressed only in a towel, there was no way I was putting on the wrinkled clothes that had been on the floor all night and still had drops of Jungkook’s….cum. 

Fuck, I’ll have to throw my favourite blouse out. 

I walked into the bedroom and froze when I saw Jungkook on the bed, leaning back against the headboard with all the pillows propping him up. He had a book in his hands and I nearly barfed when I saw he was reading the Bible. 

What a sick, twisted, two-faced-

He looked up at me and that’s when I realised his hair was wet and he looked like he had had a shower already. 

No way, did he seriously step over me on the bathroom floor to wash himself?

I silently turned and walked to where my boxes of clothes had been placed already. I opened them up and went through them as the room remained silent, the only sound coming from me rustling around my stuff and Jungkook turning the thin pages of the Holy book. 

Finally I got a new full change of clothes and turned around, I could feel Jungkook’s gaze on me but refused to look at him. He seriously has no mercy in him. What a heartless bastard. 

After I had changed in the bathroom to a long sleeve top and ripped jeans I grabbed my bag and laptop and headed out the suite to the main house. As I walked my head pulsed with a pain similar to a hangover so I walked to the medical room where Taehyung was sitting in a chair, spinning a beautiful folding knife in his hands. 

As soon as he saw me he shoved the knife in a draw and slammed it shut. The loud sound made me close my eyes and wince, my head started to hurt even more and I stumbled into the room. 

“Head h-hurts.” I looked at his blank face feeling stupid and helpless myself, I wasn’t sure if it would do any good to tell him what Jungkook did...as a matter of fact it would probably just hurt him. 

“What did you do?” He stood up and walked towards me, his silver hair swaying gently with each step as his deep voice flowed through the room. 

“I fell.” I looked down and closed my eyes, breathing in heavily to bring some stability back to me. 

“Hm.” He walked up to me and placed his big hand on my forehead. His eyes darkened when I subconsciously flinched at his forward action and he stepped back slightly with a saddened expression. 

“May I?” He held his hands up patiently and I nodded. Cursing myself for making him feel uncomfortable and disheartened. 

Surprisingly he very gently examined me, softly moving my still wet hair and turning my head ever so slightly as he walked around me. 

“You have a large swelling on the back of your head and it would appear that some of the muscles along your neck have been strained.” He stepped and lowered his head to stare directly into my eyes. 

“Must have been quite the...fall.” His eyes showed that he didn’t believe a word I said. His tone showed that he knew exactly what Jungkook did but as I didn’t say anything he knew his place and also held his words back. 

“I’ll give you medication for the pain and inflammation. Don’t wear any hair ties or hats until the swelling reduces.” He turned to the tall cabinets and started going through a monstrous amount of pills and bottles. 

Finally he grabbed a small box and handed it to me slowly. He watched me with a face of guilt and it had me conflicted. 

“Thank you, Taehyung.” I bowed and turned around, remembering what happened last time when he had shied away from my touch. I don’t want to make him feel anymore uncomfortable if I can. 

Without anything to drink I popped two tablets in my mouth and swallowed them. I had gotten a little more used to the layout of the house now and easily found my way to my mother’s room. I kissed her cheek and sat down. I immediately saw that the cold plastic chair that was normally there had been replaced with a more comfortable, cushioned one. I sank into it and sighed as I grabbed her slim hand. 

“I’m sorry, mama.” I looked down and lent my forehead against her soft skin. 

“I wanted to cry after being hurt last night...but...you never cried and you were in so much more pain than me.” My lip trembled and I kissed her hand, feeling anger and sadness. 

“You were completely alone, married to a horrible man and at the time you had a child to protect. You must’ve been so hurt and scared, yet you wouldn’t cry. I’m sorry for crying, you must be ashamed of me.” I shut my eyes tighter, refusing to allow any tears to fall out. 

I’d do it all. For her, even if she never opened her eyes again, the least I can do in return for her always giving me her everything...always putting her body in front of mine when a violent hand was aimed at me...the least I could do is protect her. 

And I’ll go through anything to achieve that. 

“I love you, mama.” I kissed her hand again and stood up, staring at her face with adoration and respect.

I turned and walked out of the room, feeling a part of my heart being left behind with my beautiful mother. As I turned the corner I nearly bumped into a man. I stopped and so did he as he looked down at me.

His strong features and serious expression had me frozen with awe.  

“You’re that man from before.” I suddenly remembered when I was walking out of the house and he passed by me. Now that I was in front of him I saw how tall and sturdy his form was, there was a scar on his neck that I assumed was not an accident and both his arms were deeply saturated with animalistic tattoos.

“Yes. You’re that woman from before.” His mouth formed a straight line and he held his hands behind his back in a proud manner. 

“Hmm. Since you’re obviously avoiding any type of exchange let me see if I can guess who you are. Joon?” I crossed my arms and his eyebrow raised ever so lightly. 

There weren’t many other people that looked appropriate to be the leader’s personal security so my guess was that he was the Joon that Yoongi mentioned and by the look of his face I was right. 

“Listen here, Mirae.” He stepped forward, making me retreat back warily. I hated how I had so easily become this cautious of men. 

“It’s perfectly fine to look around and enjoy things but be careful of what exactly you’re looking at. Your father and Jungkook’s father didn’t win the lottery, they had to make their money and take their power, so be careful that you don’t see something you’re not supposed to see.” His jaw went taut with tension as he leaned his body forward and looked at me chillingly. 

“You have pretty eyes...it would be a shame if something were to happen to them.” He leant back and I stayed silent, feeling threatened and sick. 

“Good day.” He bowed and walked away, the silence following his departure sending me into a harmful spiral. 

I looked back at mama and her heart rate monitor, showing her heart was still beating, strong and sure. It instantly gave me my resolve back, I can’t let people bring me down. Cause If I do then she will be taken down with me. 

I shook my head and turned to the direction where he came from, walking down through various rooms until the voice of my father made me turn into a large office. He was sitting there, a briefcase full of money laid on the desk as he was writing numbers on a notepad messily. 

“Dad.” I knocked on the door and forced the name out. He doesn’t deserve to be called that but I don’t really have a choice. 

“What?” He spat out, not even looking at me. His eyes were glued on whatever he was scribbling onto that paper. Typical. 

“I’m going to class.” I grabbed my laptop securely and waited for his response, there was nothing in the contract that said I had to abandon my degree so if I can go to class and stay away from Jungkook, the better. 

“Okay.” He mumbled out and grabbed his phone, looking through it stressfully. His office was a mess with papers, folders and…...drugs?

My eyes were glued to the white square of powder. Joon’s words echoed in my head. “Your father and Jungkook’s father didn’t win the lottery, they had to make their money and take their power, so be careful that you don’t see something you’re not supposed to see.”

Are they drug dealers? 

No, it doesn’t concern me. Look away. 

I turned around and walked out the room, fighting my curiosity to find out what my father was doing with drugs. Just as I got out the door my father stopped me and called out, making me roll my eyes in annoyance. 

“Mirae, one more thing.” I looked back and was surprised that he had finally found the time and energy to actually spare me a look. 

“When you’re away from the house…” He grabbed the briefcase and shut it loudly, making my head vibe with pain again. 

“Yoongi needs to be by your side at all times.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
816K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
166K 7.7K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...