The Reject (On Hold)

By Cornelia_eve

Edith Gailent de Albemont is the crown princess of the American Kingdom. Her life is full of happiness and j... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Guide

Chapter 11

2.8K 70 9
By Cornelia_eve

Alarm start ringing in my head. Something is terribly wrong in here. A blood pack is sacred thing in our kind.

Anyone wouldn't propose it unless it's serious. I analyse the look in each of their face. Desperation written all over them.

"What's going on in here? Could you please tell me?"

Making my voice softer as I wouldn't want to scare them any further than they do now.

"It's Luna Michelle." One female said.

"That trash again." Sierra commented.

I give them a nod and ask them to go on with their stories.

"Since our Alphas are busy getting rid of rogues in our nearby territory, Luna Michelle have been given the authority to train all of us."

"She would beat anyone who she deems weak to a pulp."

"After the beating she will threaten us to get stronger if we don't want to get beaten again."

"That's just horrible! How could she do that to her own pack members!" Sierra growl.

They aren't Sierra's pack members but she somehow feel protective towards them.

"Did anyone told your alphas?" I ask them.

"Luna Michelle threatened us. If we do report to our alphas she will punish them even more."

"One time, there's a male wolf who reported to Alpha Claude and Alpha Caesar."

"Luna Michelle was called and after some further discussion, the male wolf was banished under the pretext that he was accusing our Luna."

"Our Alphas favour Luna Michelle so much to the point where they're willing to turn a blind eye on her mistakes."

"Since then, no one would dare to report to our Alphas." They ended their explanation.

"I can help you all solve the situation but I'll need all of your cooperation. Can you all do that?"

I know what I should do but without any proof I wouldn't be able to help them.

"What do you need us to do Luna?"

"I need you to testify against Luna Michelle. But not to worry, if anyone try to hurt any of you, they will need to fight me and my pack members."

They look hesitant all of a sudden. However, considering the beatings that they got from Michelle will surely make anyone traumatised.

"I'll also talk to my alpha about all of your interest in joining my pack."

Even if we manage to expose Michelle, they will still be in danger and could be Michelle's target of revenge.

"I'll have a talk with your Alphas and when you testify against her, me and my pack warriors will be there too. So, will you testify?"

From the tense look on their face, they're mind linking each other and discussing my proposal. When their face finally relax, one of them spoke.

"We will testify Luna."

"Great, I'll inform you about the details later. Now, I've got to go."

"Thank you so much Luna, we're sorry for taking up much of your time."

"Don't worry about it, I'll see you all soon."

I exit the house and quickly run to my room. I change my sweaty training suit into my casual clothing and head into Grace's room.

"Grace, I'm outside your room."

Once I cut out my mind link, Grace show up opening her door. She ask me to come inside and the both of us sit in her couch.

"So what's up?"

"Since there have been no sign of rogue these past few days, his majesty have ask us to return."

"Have Riley know about this?"

"He haven't, his majesty just told me a few hours ago. By the way, are you alright? You took quite a beating during the challenge."

"I'm good thanks to Sierra I'm recovering already."

"That's great to hear. One more thing, tonight there will be a pack meeting, we are ask to be present."

"Sure thing, tonight at the pack's hall?"

"Yup!"

"Ok then, I'm off, need to see Riley."

"Ok then by princess."

I exit my room and mind link Riley asking where he is.

"I'm at the kitchen now."

"Can you meet me outside?"

"Sure, meet you there in five?"

"Yeah."

I immediately head outside and found Riley waiting for me. Lots of things have happened and only Riley know everything about it.

I ask him to keep it a secret and he promise me he will. At first, he wanted to jump at my mates and ripped them to pieces, luckily I manage to stop him.

They're still subjects to our kingdom and I can't let personal matters disturb the relationship of their pack and Riley's royal pack.

"How have you been Edith?" Waking me up from my trance.

"I'm not perfect but I'm good." We start to walk side by side.

"You did great during that Challenge against Shadow Ridge's Luna."

"Thanks bro, couldn't do it without you."

Speaking formal for so long is really tiring. My parent only let me speak informally when I'm with Riley, Carol and my family.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been asking about you earlier."

"No worries, I understand. You want me to focus on the challenge at hand."

"I really appreciate what you're doing, instead getting all sentimental, you're helping me a lot more than you think." I explain to Riley.

"Wow I never thought of it that way."

"I really wonder how did you ever become an Alpha with that brain of yours."

"Well, I never met a princess as ungraceful as you." He reply to me teasing him.

We've been going on for the past few minutes throwing insults at each other like we use to. I know that he's been secretly trying to cheer me up.

I'm glad knowing that I'm not alone here and I got someone that I can trust. It feels like a long time since I last talk to Riley in this manner.

Ending our insult session, I proceed to tell him about the group's situation with Michelle. I explain their situation without missing even the simplest detail.

He's much calmer than I thought and he accept their request to change pack in a heartbeat. I tell him all about my plan on tonight's pack meeting.

At first he refuse. He use the same reasoning like Sierra and he saw no benefit in me helping the Alphas reuniting their pack again.

I explain to him that this pack is also under the protection of the kingdom and I can't just let them fall apart like that.

He reluctantly let me. Apparently, tonight's pack meeting is special and not just like their regular meeting.

The whole pack will gather and have dinner in honour of welcoming the princess. Since this is a formal event, Riley expect me to dress accordingly.

Luckily I bring my emergency dress for unexpected event like this. Riley said that he will be my escort tonight.

After our talk I head out towards my ex-mate office and from inside I could hear both of them arguing.  I just knock on the door and I can hear they stop immediately.

I see Claude opening the door and asking me what do I want, I just move past him as if I own the place and he close the door.

When I past him, our skin touches. I still feel those tingling feeling but it's not as strong as before. The effect of accepting their rejection have slowly work.

"I hear you have a pack meeting tonight."

"Yes we do, what do you want?" Claude ask.

"I need to make a speech."

"Decline, I don't need you to fucked up my pack even more."

As I thought, Claude is more of an asshole than his brother. He always do things as if he got a stick up in his ass.

"Don't compare me to the likes of you. I wouldn't stoop so low as the three of you and destroy your pack just because you reject me."

I explain to him regarding my intention. Feeling that their pack members have slowly losing their trust in their Alphas and I'm partly to blame on it.

After finishing my explanation, they're still contemplating whether to let me up the stage or not. But after some bickering back and forth, they give in.

"There's one more thing that I would like to discuss."

They stay silent waiting for me to continue.

"It's about Michelle and her way of trainings."

"You should mind your own business." He said to me coldly.

I admit, it still kinda hurts when he talks to me that way.

"Well I would love that but some of your pack members are bringing this matter to me."

"After knowing what they have been through, no people in their right mind will do nothing." I reply with an annoyed tone.

They both frowned but finally shut up and giving me the opportunity to explain. I explain to them the same way I told Riley.

"The witness will testify under the condition that you'll approve of their pack transfer."

"To which pack?"

"Mine obviously."

They will give some thought about it and inform me the next day. With those in mind, I'm heading out to find the groups and tell them about this.

But a hand grab my shoulder and stopping me from going out. I slap whoever hand it is and turn my back.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"We would like to apologise." Claude giving me a harden look.

I could tell from his facade, he's swallowing his pride trying to say those words.

"Save it, I don't need your apology."

I turn my back again and continue to walk towards the door. But this time it's Caesar who stop me.

"Will you stay then?" Giving me those hopeful look.

I put on my "are you serious" face.

"Just because I meddle myself with your pack business doesn't mean that I want to stay here and become your mistress."

"I know my worth and becoming a mistress of some random Alphas isn't one."

I reply with venom in my face. Their action really disgusted me.

"How about a Luna?" Claude added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
2.2M 54.4K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
325K 12.3K 59
[[a werewolf romance]] Deceived and abandoned by her moon chosen mate Lerato leaves and tries to start a new life or at least have a break from the a...
395K 13.7K 56
He had strength, she had powers she didn't know she had. He hated her after what her parents did to his family, she didn't know her parents were eve...