a peraltiago miracle || brook...

By Stinky3gg

!discontinued! Amy and Jake become closer and close everyday , it's not easy being in a relationship and work... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Update!
Hold
!discontinued!

Chapter 16

346 3 0
By Stinky3gg

15th February - 4:00am
Jakes pov

I woke up to Amy running around the apartment , I rolled over to my bedside table to check my phone and it was 4am.

I sat up half asleep and asked "Ames what are you doing?".
"I'm getting ready to go on our honeymoon if you forgot!" She exclaimed.
"Jeez calm down" I told her. "Our flight isn't till 2pm so just come to bed and relax"
"Well no Jake I can't calm down! and just because you don't like to be prepared doesn't mean that I don't so you can stay in bed and relax while I do everything as usual" She argued while searching through her draws.
"Fine but I don't see the problem with relaxing before we have to go to the airport and stay there for hours" I tell her while putting the covers over my head and going back to sleep.

6:00am

I wake up again and Amy isn't in the room , I look over at my phone and its 6am so I decide to get up and ready for today as our flight was soon and Amy would be going crazy as we are already behind schedule. Our flight was 5 hours long so I had to make sure I had everything packed for Mexico , I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast and Amy was sat there eating toast. She looked up at me and looked back down , I guessed that she wasn't over that little argument earlier. I made some toast , poured some orange soda and sat down across to Amy , she flicked through her magazine very aggressively to show that she wasn't happy with me. I had enough of it and it was awkward so I finished the toast I was eating and stood up dramatically.

"Look Amy I'm sorry I was just up earlier than usual and I was tired" I apologised.
She sighs then says "It's fine Jake , you know what I'm like everything has to be perfect"
"I know , I'll try my best to make sure everything goes perfectly today" I reply.
"Thanks babe" She smiled.

I grabbed my bowl and cup , then took it to the kitchen and washed up. We made sure that we have packed everything , well I say 'we' but I mean Amy , she didn't trust me and she ended up changing everything in my suitcase because it was messy and I definitely put to much underwear in there and no where near enough clothes. Amy was already dressed but of course I wasn't so she ordered me like a soldier to go and get changed into some comfy clothes as it was a long journey and certainly wasn't going to be very comfortable either.

Eventually , we grabbed our suitcases and Amy grabbed her handbag with our passports , wallets and phones in. I turned the light off then we left our apartment and Amy locked the door while I struggled to the the elevator with the giant and heavy suitcases , I clicked the button for the elevator door and Amy joined me while we stepped into the elevator.

"A little help here?" I gasped.
"One sec" Amy tells me while checking her phone.
"Ames what are you doing?" I ask.
"Making sure we have our tickets ready!" She exclaimed.
"Woah okay" I jumped "Can you at least take your suitcase I am really struggling here".
"Oh yeah sorry babe" She replies.

The elevator finally reaches the bottom floor and we leave the building , I open the trunk to our car and Amy hands me her suitcase to put in there along with my suitcase. She takes a seat in the passenger seat and I get in the drivers seat.

"Shall we put some music on?" I asked.
"Sure!" Amy replied "What are we playing?"
"Umm how about some Taylor Swift , because I know you love her obviously" I say while trying to cover up my inner Taylor Swift.
"Okay then" Amy answered while raising an eyebrow.

Amy gets a CD out of the glove compartment of the car and puts it in the radio thing , we listen to the music the whole way to the airport but I was getting really tired and almost falling asleep.

"JAKE" Amy exclaims as we almost drift off the road.
"Oh my god! hahaha" I laughed.
"That's not funny we could have crashed!" Amys shouts while hitting me in the arm.
"Ow" I sarcastically scream.
"Oh shut up and keep your eyes on the road" She finally laughs.

We finally arrive at the airport and park it in the parking lot , I head to the trunk and grab our bags. I hand Amy her suitcases and she checks for our passports which were obviously still there , we arrived at the gate and checked in. Finally , we got through the security with no bother thank god because almost every time I get stopped. We grab our luggage off the conveyors and sorted our belongings out on the side , after that we headed to duty free where Amy checked out tons of perfume so of course I went over to the candy and chocolate. The chocolate was way too expensive but I grabbed it anyway , I eventually found Amy and she was hinting about a perfume that she really wanted that was $75 so I just decided to sneak a photo of it and buy it for Christmas as her gift from me. I showed her the chocolate but of course I didn't tell her about the price until we got to checkout and the women scanned it.

"Your total will be $50" The lady smiled.

Amy looked at me and I just grinned because I had a giant chocolate and we were going on a honey moon , she was not happy.

"I can't believe how expensive that chocolate is , I only got a bottle of wine which was much less than your chocolate" She moans while walking away.
"Sorry , it's just so ginormous and I knew you would say no if I told you the price" I grinned.
"Fine , whatever lets just get out of her and head to our ga-" She says while being interrupted.
"Lady's and gentlemen flight 167890 to Mexico has been delayed by 6 hours , we are sorry for the inconvenience" A person through the speaker says.

Groans appeared from all around the airport and from me and Amy.

"I can't believe it" I say while slumping down in a chair.
"Me neither" Amy replies while resting her head on my shoulder.

===================================
Hey! I'm back ig but idk if I'm gonna publish as often as I did a few weeks ago as im in school and i have tons of work to catch up on but I am starting a new story so if you're interested go check that out! Thank you for 300+ reads though I can't believe it :)
===================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 23
' no, gina! i can't fucking do this because i'm in love with you! ' rosa diaz thought the hardest thing she would have to do would be coming out as b...
1M 23.2K 86
Detective Y/N Y/L/N, a talented and adventurous cop with the best abilities, has been away from the Nine-Nine working undercover. Now being back Rosa...
809 14 11
Just the first and second season of B99 series with Y/N. Female Y/N x Jake Peralta (Also they use the storyline Amy and Jake has)
15.8K 474 20
"A wedding? But, they are already married?" Finally. The past has moved on. Jake admitted his feelings towards Amy and got happily married, and have...