Chapter 3

2nd September - 5:30am
Amy's pov

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and Jake making groaning as he was half asleep and trying to stop the alarm with his eyes closed. It was pretty funny I'm not going to lie. Jake eventually managed to turn the alarm off and we both got up while i was hysterically laughing at him. I tried to stop because I began to tell he was annoyed , I eventually got over it and got ready for another day of work! I brushed my teeth and then I got dressed into my outfit for the day and did my hair & makeup. All Jake did was get dressed and brushed his teeth for around 20 seconds which is longer than usual so he must of thought about what I said last night and upped his game. I prepared breakfast for me and Jake , he had some weird colorful cereal while i just had some toast which is simple but tasty. Jake finally came out the bathroom and we ate breakfast together.

"Finally , what took so long?"I asked.
"I was moisturising!" Jake exclaimed.
"Rigghhhtt , and where do you put this moisturiser?" I replied.
"Um on my body where else would I put it?" Jake sarcastically replied.
"Jake it's face moisturiser!" I laughed.
"Ohhh I was wondering why I was so sticky" He giggled.
"I was wondering why you were taking so long" I chuckled.

We looked at each other and smiled while filling ourselves with our breakfast. Jake looked at the overflowing trash and looked back at me , I was confused until I look at the trash and saw the cereal box in there. I realised I forgot to take the figurine toy thing that he gets at the bottom of  the box out and he was not happy , he rushed to the box and opened the packaging to find a shiny gold figurine.

"YES FINALLY" Jake shouted.
I covered my ears and asked "What is it?"
"The most rarest figurine ever!" he exclaimed.
"oh cool! , anyway we got to go!" I replied.

I cleared away the dishes from breakfast , I looked over and Jake was still there so excited about his golden figurine, he was sat there taking selfies with it. I chuckled to myself.

I finished up with the dishes and shouted over to Jake "I know you're very happy with your new toy but we need to go we are already late!"
Jake finally looked up from his toy "oh yeh sorry babe!"

Jake finally put his shoes on and got everything he needed including his toy , we left the apartment and rushed down to the car as we were late. Jake started up the car and we drove to the precinct , I looked at him smiling and realised how lucky I am to have him as my fiance. He looked at me and I looked away just in time , I saw him in the corner of his eye smiling at me.

He started up a conversation eventually "I can't believe you are my fiance!" .He sighed and then said "I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you , I love you".
"I love you too" I replied "It still doesn't seem real that we will be getting married soon!"
"Speaking of that we need to start planning that!" Jake exclaimed.
"We can start tonight! Its gonna be perfect , I can just imagine it now"

We finally arrived at the precinct. We stood in the elevator , I knew Charles was going to go crazy about the proposal so I prepared myself for the questions mostly from him. I knew Jake would be preparing for Charles nagging him all day aswell , they were partners so they spent most hours of the days together so i could tell Charles would be planning the wedding like it was his .The doors finally opened , Hitchcock and Scully were arguing again me and Jake looked at each other and sighed. Charles spotted us walking out of the elevator and jumped out of his chair.

"HERE THEY ARE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN NEW YORK CITIES FAVOURITE COUPLE" Charles screached.
"Congratulations both of you" Captain Holt said.
"Thank you sir" Jake replied.
"Soo how did it happen?" Terry asked.
"So we were on a wal-..." I started to reply but then we interrupted by Jake but I just left it to him as I knew he was excited. " So we were on a walk and decided to stroll along Brooklyn bridge , me and Ames were looking at the view below and then suddenly Terry called me so I turned around and knew it was time"
"Here it comes!" Charles interrupted.
"Yes charles can I finish , also title of your sex tape" Jake joked.
Charles laughed and answered " right sorry that was rude".
Jake continues "So as I was saying Terry rang me , I turned away to take the phone call and I knew it was time to ask her. Of course I knew I was going to propose that day but that was the perfect time so i quickly ended the call with Terry , sorry by the way."
"It's okay! just carry on"Terry exclaimed.
"Okay Okay, Amy was still distracted so I grabbed the ring out of my pocket , tapped Ames on the shoulder and went down on one knee and said "Ames you make me the happiest person ever and I love you so much , sooo will you marry me?" The end!" Jake proudly said

Jake was so proud of himself and I could see it in his face , I looked over to the squad and they seemed so impressed that Jake had done all that.

"Ohh so that's what you guys were talking about in the group" Hitchcock said.
"What?" Scully said confused while eating a burrito.
"Never mind , thats dope I'm surprised Jake could pull that off" Rosa added on.
"So I'm the reason that you proposed at that time?" Terry asked
"This isn't about you Terry" Charles exclaimed. "It's about these two lovebirds and when they will have a baby!" Charles hinted
"I'm sure thats very far away Charles! I mean the weddings not even been planned yet." I replied.
"Right squad that was a great story but back to work" Captain Holt interrupted.

Everyone got back to work and Charles carried on nagging us about the wedding.

===================================
This part is very long sorry! Something kinda climatic will happen next so yeah even though no one reads atm hopefully they will soon but for now bye!
===================================