Chapter 8

19th September-3:04am
Jakes Pov

I woke up to the sound of Amy puking in the bathroom I quickly jumped out of bed and rushed to her. I held her hair back with my good arm and made sure she was okay , I helped her stand up and wiped her mouth.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked concerned.
"Yes I'm fine" She replied but I knew she was lying.
"No you're not" I answered while hugging her.

I was worried for her , I didn't know what was wrong with her and I was determined to find out. I walked with her out of the bathroom and hit my shoulder in the door frame.

"Oww" I screamed.
"Oh my gosh Jake are you okay?" She said.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I reassured her. "But you are not fine Ames , I can tell".
She sighed " I know Jake and I think I know why"
"What is it babe?" I asked very concerned for her.

She was trying to say something but she couldn't , I held her hand and comforted her.

"Ames It's okay , whatever it is I will stick by you" I assured her.
"Well I... um" She stuttered. "I think I might be pregnant"
"Oh my god" I smiled. "Are you sure?"
"Well I think so but I need to take a test" She replied.
"I'll go get one later!" I cheered.

I walked to our bedroom with her while holding her hand , I smiled at her. I was nervous to be find out the results later in the day , what if i was going to be like my dad? I asked myself. I stopped myself and helped Amy into bed , I kissed her forehead and got into bed. Within minutes Amy went back to sleep and so did I.

8:12am

I woke up and Amy was still fast asleep , I smiled at her and got out of bed. I strolled over the the kitchen and began to cook breakfast , Bacon and eggs! I can't cook great but I was sure Amy would appreciate it. I heard moving about in our bedroom so I quickly put our food on the table and poured some orange juice into two glasses. As she walked out of the bedroom I saw a smile start to show on her face when she saw the food I made for us.

"Aw Jake this is incredible!" She exclaimed.
"It's nothing!" I replied.

We sat down and ate , I was actually proud of myself! For the first time I had cooked something that was actually edible.

"Babe that was delicious!" Amy said while finishing her food.
"Thanks babe" I replied while collecting the plates.
"So why don't we relax today?" Amy asked.
"I thought I was getting the test?" I answered.
"Oh yes! I'll come with you" Amy responded.
"No you stay here and relax while I go get it" I said while washing the dishes.
"Okay if you're sure" She replied.

I finished cleaning up and got ready , I had a shower and got changed. I brushed my teeth quickly and checked my phone quickly , I walked out the bathroom and kissed Amy on the forehead she was sitting in the living room on the couch"

"Bye!" I shouted
"Bye Babe" She shouted back.

I closed the door and clicked the elevator button , the doors opened and Rosa was in there. She stepped out I was so confused what she was doing.

"Oh hey Jake" She said with no emotion.
"Hi Rosa!" I answered confused.
"Bye Jake" She said while walking into my apartment.
"Oh bye I guess" I replied.

She must have been seeing how Amy was after yesterday , I stepped into the elevator and went to the bottom floor. I grabbed my car keys and opened the car , I drove to the nearest store and grabbed a few pregnancy tests. I rushed to the till and payed , I grabbed the bag and walked to the car. I finally arrived home and Rosa was gone , she must have gone back to work. Amy was still sitting on the couch , I handed her the tests and sat down next to her and smiled.

"I wasn't sure which one to get so I got a few" I smiled.
"Thanks babe" She said while going to the bathroom.

She set a timer and came back into the living room , we watched the news and it was time. I was nervous , anxious and overwhelmed.

===================================
Sorry I haven't made a new one in a while but I should be doing the next one later or tomorrow:)
===================================