My Black Clover Yaoi Shots

By Nnnn55554444

Yaoi OTP and male reader one-shots for black Clover More

request please
Asta X male reader ("just checking your my idiot")
zenon X male reader ( "done playing dead")
yami X male reader (detention in the teacher lounge)
scenario: meeting them
meeting zenon
"you never split the party" Asta X Leopold X yuno
4 uses of electricity+1 (luck X magna)
"yeah I'm fine" Asta X yandere langris pt.1
"yeah I'm fine" part 2
Yeah I'm fine pt3
"my muse" rill X asta
clover sorcerer (prologue)
"hey pretty boy" finral X yami
"ha-ha" yami x asta
"imitation is the highest form of flattery" luck X rill X (mystery)
(Leopold's family) Leopold x asta
'every compliment' William x patri
" looking sloppy" langris X yuno part 1
"yes yuno" Klaus X yuno
"a kiss on the cheek " luck x magna
apolgy note (not a chapter and im not discounting it so dont worry )
"leopolds detective agency"Zora x asta part 1
"damn luck" magna x male reader
"a scarred love" yami x william

"safe my angle" yandere yuno x asta

794 18 5
By Nnnn55554444

I would like to thank the fascinating General_Organa for this request
Trigger warning: blood, angst, fluff, yandere, drugging
Alternative universe: black clover (yandere addition) also elk arc happens later in the story
Background info: the demonstration of yuno anger and obsession over asta being reckless
Question = is there any fandom that you want me to make another yaoi request book of
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------      
Yuno pov

'He is a moron who doesn't seem to understand how to stay safe and an angel who is completely selfless and that why I love him'. I think as I slowly descend to the ground. 'That's why I a self-preserving, selfish' monster needs to keep that angle safe and that's why he hates me'. My legs touching the ground then moving forwards I proceeded to push open the doors to the castle.

As I stroll through the hallways of the castle I noticed a painting on one of the walls which depicted a simple church. 'This painting always reminds me of when fell in love with my angle'.

Flashback

'Breath, calm it we'll all be fine' I think as this drunk bastard tried to take my pendant. 'I'll just give it over it not that important' but before I could hand the pendant over asta tackled him to the ground and got it back but then was hit several times by the bastard. Yet I couldn't do anything I was completely frozen in place.

This went on for a couple of minutes before eventually the drunk gave up and left leaving asta wit the pendant. Then instead of crying about being hit, he got up looked at me with a smile. 'That was the first time I felt this love and this anger'.

Back to present

'The day I cut up that drunk bastard was one of the best days of my life' I smirk at this thought 'but he was only one of many'. I then proceeded to walk down the hall till I found the library and I walked up to a shelf. 'Then there was the second I' I thought as I grabbed a book.

Flashback

'Someone is going to die' I think with a growl as I stalk asta 'you would think that lacing his food with laxatives would stop him from participating in the entrance exam'. As I stop to watch as asta go to the bathroom.

"Oh, of course now it kicks in of all times to be fair I was hoping it would work so he wouldn't have to feel sad for failing but no that gorilla(Yami) had to pick him, putting my angel in danger" I whisper to myself. 'Oh I must look like a crazy person' I thought just noticing that I was talking to myself out loud on my own. Then I let out a small sigh. 'I'm going to have to kill that gorilla at some point '.

Then suddenly I hear a single pompous "ha-ha". When I look back over at the bathrooms where asta is there is a man with blonde hair stood outside the bathroom with a repulsive purple coat on.  Then this parasite continues to speak " this is what he gets for disgrace me ". he continued then to summon a small metal lizard. With that, I grit my teeth and slowly walk up to him.

Violence warning (don't read if you don't feel up to it)

When I'm right behind him I touch his shoulder causing him to flinch and turn around. Then I draw my hand back and up to my lips and make a shh sound as I smile at him. With this, he stands up and points his arm at me and opens his mouth to say something but not before there is a thud and a splat as his extended arm hit the floor. Then before he could scream there is a small whistle of the wind as his neck is opened(picture a certain umbrella academy scene) by a slash of my hand.

At this, he collapsed to the ground as he clawed at his neck with his remaining hand. With this, I sigh and walk over to the dying parasite, as blood gushed from his neck like a waterfall, then I lean down to look him in the face. " I have to thank you," I said with a smile as he laid there in complete terror. "If I didn't take my anger out on you I might have picked a fight that I would have regretted" I continued as I opened my grimoire.

Small-time skip (violence over)

"Hey, yuno, thank you for waiting," my angel shouted as he finally left the bathroom with a massive grin on his face as he walked out into the hallway not noticing the small drip sounds surrounding him. Then suddenly he grabs my hand causing my heart to jump and almost enough to break my concentration. Then he started to drag me as he said: "come on let's get something to eat".

I couldn't help but smile 'what an idiot but he is my idiot' I think as the spell holding up the body dis-activated as the body fell to the ground but not before we were at a distance away.

Back to the present

'Uhh that was sloppy and if he wasn't such an idiot he would have noticed it and then he would probably give me the whole lives matter speech' i mentally chastised myself as I found the book I was looking for and yanked it.

Then there was a squealing and screeching sound as the massive bookcase started to move back and then fold into the wall as it revealed a passageway. 'It so bloody dark' I think as I pull out a small lantern containing a candle as I started to walk into the passageway.  I finally see a glint of dark black metal of a cage.

Flashback (dungeon ark)

" asta you can't fight him you're barely standing " I shout at him as I run after him as he tried to stride away. 'Please don't force me to do anything ill regret' I think as I pray that he listens to me.

"Why yuno is it because you think I am weak too" asta shouts back as he turns around but that look at me as he the raises the new blade he found. "But I'm fighting to keep the ones I love safe," he says before he charges the diamond golem. All I could do was watch as he almost died.

When it was all over he was alive but he was injured and had too many close calls but what hurts me is that he stopped speaking to me and started avoiding me.

Time skip

The next time I saw him was when the diamond kingdom attacked. But of course, when I saw him he was fighting, a giant snail monster, but his arms were wrapped up in bandages. 'OH SHIT' I think as the rush forward and before he could react I wrapped my arms around him in a tight possessive hug. At this, he lets out a small hiss.

"Are you okay what happened?" I ask as I let go and look at him In the eyes showing I was serious.

"Why do you care you think I'm weak anyway," he said as turned away like a dog that got caught bitting a slipper.

"I care because I..............in your rival," I said a bit half-hearted.

"Okay sure," asta said turning away and walking up to the vice commander brother before disappearing into a portal. The look of disappointment on his face before he faded into the portal broke my heart. ' this can't continue'

Time skip

That night as he sat there shouting at the universe he could beat it. He didn't notice the black bulls all had passed out behind him or that I was slowly walking up to him before I placed a small rag to his mouth but that was too late because after a few seconds of struggle he passed out and I was able to whisk away my angle.

Back to present

I pull a small key from my pocket. Then I put it into the lock and pull open the door. There as I walk into the cell there stand two great wooden doors. When I put my hands against and I started to push them open I smile. As it travelled a well lit nice looking wooden room with a massive king-sized bed against the wall.

There sat on the bed was my angle his arms wrapped up still cursed from the elf asta fought under the sea in the temple. 'I'll thank him if he was still alive' I think with a smile. "Hey my angle I'm back in sorry I took so long but it was hard to kill all those elves," I said with a smile as jumped on the bed next to my angle.

Then I reached my arms out and grab him by the waist and pull him close to my chest and I place a few small kisses on the back of his head. At this, he gives a small wriggle as he tries to escape from my grasp. "Calm my angle there are is no one who can hurt you or take you away from me," I said with a smile as slowly turned him around to face me "and if you think about it you're technically the wizard king," I said as pressed a light kiss to his nose.

"Being married to the wizard king in secret, in a dungeon for 10 years doesn't make me the wizard king" asta said with a small grumble.

"Yeah but you are to me as long as your safe my angle". I said with a smile as I kissed him lightly on the forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.6K 38
VARIOUS! BC! x READER ━━━ a collection of black clover one-shots. ( tokimihyachi / 10.11.20 ) ━━━ status: closed / complete
509K 20.7K 38
Both orphaned at a young age, Yuno and Y/n grew up together in the same church along with Asta. However, the two always had a closer bond that one re...
353K 10.5K 91
❝ 𝗒𝗑 π—§π—›π—˜ π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—› π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—™ 𝗣π—₯π—’π—•π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—¬ π—Ÿπ—œπ—˜π—¦ π— π—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗬𝗒𝗨. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a black clover one - 🏾...
129K 1.3K 36
Oneshots with males character. Love your fantasy Dreamland with your fav characters, why not? β˜…slow updatesβ˜