The CEO Girlfriend 2

De Chim_Chipmunks

REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! The CEO Girlfriend 2 Rose already be Jimin fiance. They live happily at fi... Mais

TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 46

1.8K 87 61
De Chim_Chipmunks

Taehyung closes the laptop and stretches out his arms. He glances at the clock and it's already midnight. That's means, all the co-workers already went home. He has to finish Jimin work well, he's not complaining though.

His best friend is injured for a little while so why not helping? They just like family. Suddenly, the door opens.

"Tae." His girlfriend's voice makes him look straight to the door.

"Jennie!? What are you doing here, babe? Taehyung asks.

She walks toward him and standing between his legs. He holds her waist and looks up at her.

"I thought I want to accompany you here since you will go home late and be alone." Jennie says.

"I'm sorry I just need to do Jimin work and mine." Taehyung hugs her waist.

"It okay. I understand. Besides, I'm helping you." Jennie smiles.

"Helping? With what?" Taehyung asks.

"I heard that Jimin wants you to find where those brats live, right? So, I will help you with that." Jennie answer.

Taehyung looks up at her with a shocked face. "It will dangerous, babe!!!" 

"Hey. Remember what I did to you when we first met?" Jennie narrows her eyes on him.

"There's no way I will forget it. It the funniest and scariest moment I ever experienced. You almost hit me with your heels at that time." Taehyung chuckles.

"See? I know how to take care of myself." Jennie winks at him.

"Fine. Well, make sure you take care of yourself." Taehyung says. She nods.

"Have you found anything?" Taehyung asks as he packs his stuff.

"Sadly, no. I try to find someone close to them." Jennie sigh. 

Taehyung stops his work. He frowns and looks at Jennie who's still thinking. He holds her shoulder and she looks at him with surprise.

"Someone, who close to them? Someone who close to Haneul!! That's it!!" Taehyung claps his hand.

"What?" Jennie asks.

"It obvious!! No one other than...Hana!!!" Taehyung yells. Jennie groans and rolls her eyes.

"Her!?" Jennie sneered.

"Babe!! She's the only one that closes to Haneul. The only one who knows ALL about Haneul. We can find her and ask her the question that we want!!" Taehyung grins.

"The problem is, she already went back to Busan, remember?" Jennie asks.

"We can go there. Simple." Taehyung shrugs his shoulder and holds her hand.

They walk out of his office. Jennie jaw drops when hearing that.

"How about your work here!?" Jennie asks.

"Our assistant can handle it. We will go there for 3 or 2 days like that." Taehyung says.

"Well, it sounds like a plan." Jennie chuckles.

"We will tell Jimin about it. I'm sure he-"

Taehyung stops talking. Jennie is confused about why he stops but then, she looks where he looks. There he is, standing with his back on Taehyung car. Taehyung scoffs.

"We just talk about you just now, Haneul." Taehyung says.

"Oh, really? Didn't expect that." Haneul chuckles.

"You should. What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks.

"Just want...to talk with your girlfriend there." Haneul points to Jennie.

He brings Jennie behind and holds her hand tightly. He can be overprotective toward Jennie even he knows, Jennie can beat him up. Jennie rolls her eyes and curses under her breath. 

"Anything that you want to tell her, you can tell me." Taehyung glares at him.

"So protective. Whatever. Fine, since you are a friend of Rose also, I will involve you." Haneul smirks.

He takes out something like a small box. Before Haneul could move his legs, Taehyung stops him.

"Stop. Just stay there." Taehyung says sternly.

"Okay. Here." Haneul throws it to him and he catches it.

Jennie takes it from Taehyung and opens it. It was a wedding ring, even it beautiful but it doesn't have any special effects on them. Jennie scoffs and looks at Haneul with disbelief expressions.

"Seriously? A ring?" Jennie asks.

"Give it to Rose." Haneul says.

"You think she wants it? I don't think so. She already has a husband." Jennie says.

"I don't care, just give it to her. If she didn't accept it and wear it, it will be worse than before." Haneul turns around and walks.

Taehyung eyes widen. He runs after Haneul and holds his wrist. 

"You are the one who hit Jimin with the car right?" Taehyung asks, trying to hold his anger.

Haneul staring at him blankly. Then, he chuckles darkly and pulls his wrist harshly, and sighs.

"What if I say yes?" Haneul smirks. Taehyung eyes slightly widen, he clenches his fist. If he follows his heart, he wants to punch him but Jennie is here. She wouldn't like it.

"Sorry, dude. If she still rejecting me, her father and I will involve ALL of you." Haneul warns him and walks away.

Jennie walks toward Taehyung, obviously, she hears just now. She holds his hand to calm him down. She knows Taehyung is holding himself right now.

"I'm glad you didn't punch him. It not the right time." Jennie says as she rubbing his hand with her thumb.

"He fuc*ing threatening us." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"I know. Come on. We can sleepover at Jimin house since it was already late. Besides, we have to tell them this." Jennie says.

Taehyung groans but still agreed.

_______

The couples sleeping so peacefully. Not until they hear the doorbell ringing. Jimin wakes up by it while Rose groaning to wake up.

"Who is that?" Rose whined.

"I don't know. Did you invite someone?" Jimin asks.

"It hilarious. I wouldn't invite someone in this midnight." Rose says.

That's true...

Jimin pulls his wheelchair closer to him. Rose gets up from the bed and helps him to get to his wheelchair. 

"Who is coming in this midnight though?" Rose groans while pushing him. 

They didn't sleep in their old room because Jimin using a wheelchair. So, they sleep in the guest room downstairs temporarily.

Rose opens the door with Jimin beside her. Soon it open, it shook both of those couples. 

"Tae!? Jen!?" Jimin yells.

"Yahh!! What are both of you doing here this midnight!?" Rose let them in.

"Can we sleep over here?" Taehyung grins.

"No." Jimin looks at him with glares.

"Prett please~" Taehyung hugs him from behind just like a puppy begging for food.

Jennie looking at her boyfriend's soft side. Just now, he looks really stone-cold like he will kill anyone that gets in his way.

"Thank god, he didn't kill people." Jennie sigh in relief.

"Hm? What did you say?" Rose asks as she closes the door.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Jennie chuckles.

"O...kay? Anyway, why you suddenly came?" Rose asks.

"We...We just want to sleepover with you guys. So sudden. So, we didn't bring any clothes." Jennie lied.

Taehyung looks at his girlfriend. Knowing that she lied.

"Oh. We can lend some clothes though. But, right now we sleeping in the guest room so I think you guys can sleep in our room?" Rose smiles.

"No problem." Jennie winks.

"I will prepare everything. You can go to shower first, Jen." Rose says and walks away. Jennie follows her.

Leaving Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin looks at his friend who still clingy to him. He pushes his face away from him.

"What is your point coming here?" Jimin asks.

"Aww. Are you not like it we're here?" Taehyung pouts.

"It not that I don't like. It just that...suspicious that you coming here in MIDNIGHT." Jimin says.

"Well, I have to work late. I will tell everything to you tomorrow." Taehyung pats his shoulder and walks away.

He closes the door and saw Jennie getting ready for a shower. He back hugged her. 

"Why you didn't tell them just now?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't want to stress Rose up even more. Remember what Jin tells us? She having blood pressure. Better we kept it secret." Jennie sigh. She stares at the box and frowns.

"Look like, we have to handle this as fast as we can." Taehyung says. Jennie nods in agreement.

CONTINUE~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24K 1.1K 56
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...
160K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
28.3K 578 16
THIS IS THE STORY TAE FAN FICTION MIXED WITH CEO AND MAFIA . HOPE YOU ALL GUYS LOVE THIS 😘😘😘 VOTE AND ENCOURAGE ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT .......
61.1K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...