MaNan FF - My Senior✅

By KeerthuWrites

Hero oriented. Mainly focuses on male protagonist... Cannnot be explained here....Peep in to know more... More

A/N
Prologue
1. First Day
2. First Week
3. First Month
4. FIRST Semester
5. FIRST Year
6. FIRST Day Out
7. FIRST Relations
About part 7
8. FIRST Time
9. FIRST Conversations
10. THE ENGAGEMENT
11. History Repeats
12. Interactions
13. Warnings
14. MEHENDI
15. SANGEETH
16. HALDI
17. Discussions
18. Forewarning
19. Clarifications
20. THE WEDDING
Character Sketch(NEW)
21. FIRST Night
22. FIRST Morning
23. FIRST Commitment
24. FIRST Romance
25. FIRST Kiss
26. FIRST Fight
27. FIRST Apology
28. FIRST Trip
29. FIRST Confession
30. THE NIGHT
31. Honeymoon
Note
32. Romance
33. Job
34. Office
35. Expectations
37. Friends
38. Forgiving
39. Relations
40. THE ANNOUNCEMENT
41. FIRST Happiness
42. FIRST Decision
43. FIRST Missing
44. FIRST Slap
45. FIRST Breakdown
46. FIRST Fear
47. FIRST Pain
48. FIRST Baby
49. FIRST Emotions
50. THE FAMILY
Sequel

36. Clearance

10.6K 1K 58
By KeerthuWrites

"Good morning Maa ji...Good morning Papa..." Nandini wished them normally once she came downstairs and they reciprocated with a smile.

"God damn it...What have I done...!! Why....Why Manik why....!!!" Manik sat on bed and held his head, scolding himself for his stupidity. "I need to fix this..." He thought and stood up to join them. He came down and sat beside Nandini silently while she didn't even react anything.

"Dad...Will you drop me at office please...!?" Nandini asked while wiping her hands to the napkin and before Raj could answer, Manik said "I am done...I will drop you..."

She just ignored like she has not heard him and asked again "Dad...Shall we go if you are done...??"

Raj just gave a glance at Nyonika and they both understood that they had something wrong, within a second. Nyonika signalled him with her eyes and Raj just smiled to Nandini and said "Ofcourse beta...Come..."

"But..." Manik tried to say something but they both left without hearing him. He just looked at Nyonika who gave a small smile and tapped his shoulder saying "Let me know if you need any help..."

He looked at her and she again said "I can understand that you have terribly screwed something up..."

"Yeah...True..." He mumbled and left without having breakfast.

At Nandini's office,

She reached her place and thankfully Raj didn't ask any questions. She reached her cubicle and was logging in her system while Rehan came from back and wished her "Good morning beautiful"

She rolled her eyes and turned towards him with a forced smile and wished him back.

"I was trying to call you..." He said and that's it. She couldn't control but took a deep breath and asked "Can I have a minute with you Mr.Rehan?"

"Sure...It will be my pleasure..." He replied with his usual flirtarious tone.

"Meeting room...??" She asked and he stood with a smile, forwarding his hand and said "After you Madam..."

She sighed and went to the adjacent meeting room, followed by him. All she wanted was least drama that can be created in second if she looses her cool at their cubicle.

"What is it Nandini...??" He asked unable to control his curiosity.

"Mr.Rehan...I just want to clear this out...I'm sorry but please do not call me once we are out of office, if it is not related to work...Not even good night or good morning..." She said straightly.

"Any problem with your husband...??" He asked and she gritted her teeth and said "That's none of your business..."

He was taken aback with her reply and she tried to compose herself and said "Mr.Rehan...All I wanted to say is...I will call you if I have any doubt regarding work...and you please don't call or text me out of office hours..."

"I didn't mean to disturb you...It was just a good night Nandini..." He tried to defend himself.

"Nandini Manik Malhotra it is...I am a married woman...Hope you understand what it means...Please...Don't make it out of my hands..." She said strictly and he just nodded.

"Thanks...and I am sorry if I was rude..." She said, just to maintain the rapport. He is the team lead after all.

"Um...No...that's...fine...In fact...I am sorry...if I troubled you..." He said in a low tone and she nodded with a tight lip smile and left to her place while he sat there some time to analyse the situation. Once he came back, she acted all normal, talking about her doubts in the presentation and about work.

Meanwhile, Manik went to his seat and tried to focus on work but he couldn't. He took his time to complete a file till afternoon, which he completes in an hour. He thought to call her but then tapped his head realizing that he himself has broken her mobile and she doesn't have one right now.

"What to do...!!" He thought tapping his feet to the floor and then thought to call Ayaan.

"Hi sir..." Ayaan said and Manik replied "Ayaan...It's Manik..."

"Okay..."Ayaan shrugged but then Manik continued "Listen Ayaan...Is Nandini there at her place...??"

Ayaan looked over from his place and spotted her. "Yeah Manik..."

"Ok...can you just do me a favour please..." He asked in a requesting tone and Ayaan said "Sure.."

"Keep the phone aside and ask her for lunch...." Manik said and Ayaan went to her place, holding his mobile in other hand normally.

"Nandini" He called out and she turned her chair to see Ayaan and she smiled slightly saying "hey Ayaan.."

"Shall we go for lunch...??" He asked.

"I will have after sometime...You carry on..." She said and looked at her monitor again. He came two steps back and kept his mobile to his ear again.

"Manik...Now...??" He called out and Manik said "Put me on speaker"

He just did and kept the phone beside her while she frowned at him and looked at the screen which displayed Manik's name.

"Nandu..." He called out and she closed her eyes, controlling herself.

"I am really really sorry love...I really am...Go have your lunch please...I will come to pick you up in the evening..." He said slowly but she didn't respond.

"Please say something Nandu..." He asked but she signalled Ayaan to take his mobile and she will throw it on floor. He immediately grabbed his mobile from her hand saying "Mental"

He moved aside and answered Manik "Manik...I think she don't want to talk..."

Manik sighed and said "Just take her for lunch please..."

"Yeah sure..." Ayaan assured and cut the call. He then went back to Nandini who was silently staring at her monitor.

"Nandini..." He called and she just looked at him wiping her tears.

"I know...It's your personal...But if you want to share it, I am there..." Ayaan said being a nicest friend. She just smiled and said "No...I am ok...Thank you..."

Ayaan too smiled and said "Cool...come let's have lunch...I'm starving..." He held his stomach and made a sad face to which she giggled and joined him for lunch.

While Manik was busy in his thoughts, a knock on his door brought him back.

"Yes" He answered and then Raj's PA came to him and greeted "Manik Sir...Boss wants you in his cabin..." He said referring to Raj as boss.

"Ok...I'm coming..." Manik said and went to meet his dad. He knocked and entered when he got permission.

"Sir" He called out as Raj was busy in his file. Manik addresses his dad as 'sir' in office when dealing with professional stuff and he understands when Raj comes out of his boss character and then accordingly Manik changes it to 'Dad'.

"Oh Mr.Manik...I want you to complete re-checking this file...We have a meeting in next 2 days...So get this done and review the presentation along with audit files...I need all these by evening..." Raj said strictly to which Manik gulped. He knew his own state of mind and it is impossible to complete the work without his presence of mind.

Raj saw his face and understood what's going on in his mind but maintained his posture and continued "Any problem...??"

Manik cleared his throat and nodded in a no saying "um...no sir..."

"Good...Now recheck this file first and then review the presentation...Audit can wait for a day...Get going..." He said forwarding the file and Manik took it sadly and left to his cabin.

He gulped down a glass of water and then looked at the file. He sighed and started to work, clearing his mind for a while.

When he was immersed in the file, there was a door knock and granted them in and it was Raj.

"Manik..." He called out and Manik immediately looked up and said "Dad"

Raj smiled and entered his cabin and took a seat.

"Need any help son...??" He asked while Manik nodded in a no and said "I am good dad...this will be done in some time..."

"No...Not professionally...I meant personal help..." Raj corrected.

"Didn't get you dad..." He replied not making an eye contact.

"I think you have to make it up for Nandu..." Raj said and Manik's eyes widened in shock.

"How do you know...??" He asked and Raj said "No I don't know what has happened but I can figure this out like some thing has happened..."

Manik sighed and said "Yes dad...and I need to make it up..."

"Can me or your mom help...??" He asked again and then Manik said "Yeah...Actually..."

"Go on beta..." Raj said and Manik continued "Can you just take Mom for a long drive or some thing and not return tonight...!? Please..."

Raj frowned and Manik still continued "Actually dad...I can't take Nandu out...she won't come...forget about coming...she is not even talking to me...So I don't have a choice rather than spending some alone time at home itself...Please..."

Raj chuckled and said "I can understand..."

He then called up Nyonika and asked her to be ready and that they are going out and may not be returning tonight.

"Thanks dad..." Manik said gladly but Raj again got his bossy tone and said "Complete your work and then go..."

Manik nodded his head like a kid and said "yes...sir..."

He checked the time and it was 3pm. He completed half of his work in an hour and then called Cabir.

"Manik baba..." Cabir chuckled answering the call.

"Bro...I need your help..." Manik asked immediately.

"Oh wow...How can I help you...? I am at your service sir..." Cabir mocked.

"Grow up Cabir...Listen...Can you just go to Nandini's office and pick her up in some time please..." Manik asked and Cabir accepted but asked "At what time...??"

"umm...wait..." Manik said and took Ayaan in conference and said "I am so sorry Ayaan...I am troubling you a lot...Can you just get this info that when will Nandini start from office...??"

"That's completely fine Manik...and just a minute..." Ayaan replied and casually went to Nandini's place and asked "Nandini...coffee...??"

"Umm No Ayaan...You carry on...I'm almost done with this work...I will be heading home in some time...will have at home..." She replied with a smile and then Ayaan came out.

"Great...Thanks Ayaan..." Manik said and disconnected him and spoke to Cabir "So Cabir...can you just wait there and pick her up...please..."

"Ok Ok I can do that...But chakkar kya hai...?? Firstly, you are using a lot of please and thank you's today...and now you called Ayaan and not Nandini...!? Why...??" Cabir asked.

"I will answer all your questions dude...But not now...Please yar...Try to understand...and Nandini doesn't have a mobile right now...so just keep a check at the main gate...I will send you Ayaan's number...just in case if you need..." Manik said in a desparate tone and Cabir understanding the situation just accepted for every thing and left to pick up Nandini.

Cabir waited as per Manik's instructions and then Nandini came out.

"Bhai...!!" She thought being surprised and went to him.

"Chale...??" Cabir asked directly and she smiled and sat in the car.

"How come you are here...??" She asked once he started driving but then she realized and said "Wait...Did Manik ask you to pick me...??"

Cabir shrugged and gave a smile to which she rolled her eyes and sat silently.

"Chal chod...What happened...?? Where's your phone...??" He asked.

"When he can ask you to pick me up with all the details of my timings, didn't he tell you what has happened...??" She asked angrily.

"Relax behna...What happened...?? Why my innocent, calm and divine sister is so grumpy and angry today...??" He asked caressing her head.

She made a pout and then started telling what all happened previous night and then concluded saying "He can't be possessive all the time bhai...It hurts when he acts jealous and doubts everything..."

Cabir halted the car with a sudden break and looked at her with shock.

"Really Nandu...??" He asked and then chuckled saying "I didn't expect this from you..."

"Possessive...??Jealous...?? Really...???" He asked and she just looked at him with blank expression.

"I...I accept that he went overboard and broke your precious first gift...and I clearly understand what you have gone through...I'm not at all supporting him in this...But...That is what Manik is...isn't he...??" He asked and then continued "You know his anger...he does thing that can't be accepted...I agree...but do you really think he is possessive all the time...?? And what was that...?? Jealous...Like seriously...??"

He sighed and then continued "Ok...let's take him as that for a second...So tell me Nandini...Did he do the same things when you spoke with Ayaan...?? Or went out with him...?? Do you really think that he won't have a background check done about the guys around you...??? So there must be a reason when he says to stay away or not talk much to a specific person...right...??"

He shook his head in disbelief and then started driving. Soon they reached her place while she was lost in thoughts.

"Nandu..." He called out and she just looked at him and said "I'm sorry bhai..."

"No don't be sorry bacha...Your anger is reasonable...but your reasons are not...Fight with him for behaving that way in anger...but don't fight with him saying that he is possessive or jealous...Understand the difference between being jealous and being protective...He has just become over protective after that Aryaman's incident...He did a background check on your new friends, on the day you introduced them itself...and this Rehan guy too...So...think about why you are angry...Give it back to him in your way...But never misunderstand him beta..." Cabir said making her understand and she hugged him happily.

"Go...He will be coming in some time...Play along...Show him how much upset you are..." He said to cheer her up.

"You also come na..." She called out while getting down.

"I have some work Nandu...I will come on Sunday..." He said and waved bye before leaving. Nandini smiled and entered and saw Nyonika all ready to go with Raj.

"Maa ji...Going somewhere...??" She asked and her eyes sparkled when she saw Nyonika wearing the saree that was gifted by Nandini.

"Haa beta...Raj planned something...So I got ready,...waise how am I looking...??" She asked while showing the saree happily.

"Wowww...Maa ji...You look fabulous...and date and all huh...??" She teased while Nyonika blushed and said "Aisa kuch nai hai...Might be some business party...He hasn't told me anything by the way..."

She got message from Raj and so she bid bye to Nandini and asked her to take care even if they are late.

"Seems like a planning..." Nandini thought and got freshen up. She went to kitchen and prepared Manik's favorite dinner and asked servants to leave. Manik completed his work and drove to his house happily yet nervously.

Nandini was arranging clothes in the cupboard and remained still when she sensed his perfume at her back. She didn't turn back immediately but took her time to turn. She gulped and then turned back to see Manik on his knees and her eyes widened.

"Ma..." She couldn't voice out his name and he said "I know...I know I messed it up...really bad...I am really sorry...I really am...Can you please forgive me for my stupid anger..."

He said holding his ears and she tried hard to stop her smile. He then forwarded the gift box which she can easily figure out that it is a new mobile. She glared at him and threw the box swiftly on to the bed to which he was shocked.

"Love..." He called out making her heart flutter, sitting on his knees and continued "It's been hours since I have heard you...Say something love...I can't bear your silence..."

She just stood there crossing her hands against her chest. He took a deep breath and forwarded another small box and said "Happy Anniversary"

She frowned and said "So you forgot our anniversary also...?? Unbelievable..."

She was about to leave but he stopped holding her hand and slowly kept the diamond ring that he has bought for her and said "It's been 5 years since the day I have seen you for the first time..."

She looked at him in surprise and he said "It was this day...5 years ago...I have seen you...spoke with you...ragged you for the first time..."

She got a wide smile this time and he stood to hug her, which she too was expecting. He hugged her tightly and she reciprocated, reminiscing all the moments they have had since 5 years.

"I love you..." He said, still hugging her and said "I am really sorry..."

"I love you too..." She said with happy tears soaking his shirt.

Ignore mistakes...

HAPPY DIWALI...

Another update tomorrow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.4K 24
Manan a school life enemies..... meet in college...and a concert changes their fate....to know more..do read the story...my first story.. so I tried...
182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
18.9K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
252K 12.4K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...