Soulmates ❥ Fred & George Wea...

נכתב על ידי babywoop

"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about." In which a Slytherin girl (who also happens to... עוד

❥❥❥
2) Chocolate & Caramel
3) Hair transformation
4) Funny boys
The dare, George Weasley
5) The Yule ball
6) Hands were held
7) Chocolate frogs
8) Wings & Kisses
9) Stupid boys
10) April 1st
11) Shouting & Candles
12) Memories
13) The perfect cover up
14) Sun & Flying
15) Under the stars
16) Jealousy
17) 12 Grimmauld Place
18) Diffindo
19) A mutual understanding
20) Forever
21) Umbridge & Quidditch
22) Dumbeldore's Army
23) Mr. Weasley
24) Bruises & Whispers
25) An out of place Malfoy
26) Gone
27) Cinnamon & Gunpowder
28) Doubts
29) The talk
30) On her own
31) The weekend of dates
32) Dungbombs & Nirvana
33) I dare you
34) Together
35) A spectular goodbye
36) Letters & Threats
37) The opening
38) Sleepover with the "girls"
39) More
40) Popping the question
41) Hiding & Waiting
42) The plan

1) Is anyone there?

25.9K 426 366
נכתב על ידי babywoop

Fred looked at his forearm in awe. Today was September 5, 1994 and apparently his soulmate's 15th birthday. Only a year (and 6 months, very important!) younger than he was.

Don't tell anyone — especially not his mum, but Fred had been waiting for this for years, for as long as he could remember really. He had been really scared the universe, or world, whatever, had forgotten to give him a soulmate, since he turned "of age" ages ago — at least, it had felt like that.

He had been staring at the handwriting for a solid 5 minutes now, pondering what to write back. He wanted to make an impression even though it was his soulmate and she want meant to love him just to way he was. It just had to be perfect.

Most of the time you could find Eleanor Wilson sitting on a window seat, snuggled into a wool blanket, in Slytherin tower, like she was right now. Her feet were covered in thick fluffy socks and perched on Pansy Parkinson's lap. She was stroking absentmindedly behind the ears of her Calico cat Myron, who she had named after the lead singer of The Weird Sisters. She was a big fan. 

Eleanor sighed, a little disappointed it was dark already and she couldn't look into the Black Lake. She loved the ocean and was always on the lookout for new fish she hadn't seen yet.

She was also trying to distract herself and absolutely refused to think about the fact her soulmate had not replied to her message. It had been almost 13 hours now. Pansy stroked her ankle, doing her best to comfort Eleanor and she gave the girl a small smile. It was absolutely impossible for Eleanor to not have a soulmate or maybe even worse, have a soulmate younger than her!

"Don't wind yourself up too much Elle," Pansy gave her a weak smile, knowing fully well Eleanor wasn't taking up her advice.

Eleanor rolled her eyes. It was easy for Pansy to talk, she was yet to turn fifteen. This was a big deal for Eleanor.

"What if  he's not in Slytherin?" Eleanor asked and Myron jumped of her lap, perhaps he could understand her and he was in shock of the idea as well.

"He will be. I'm sure of it."

Pansy and Eleanor met on the Hogwarts Express on the first day of their first year of attending Hogwarts. Pansy had bumped into Eleanor on the platform and apologized profusely. Back then she knew what apologizing was, she had seem to forgotten through the years. Eleanor chuckled softly, it was funny to think about how much they had changed. They were in their fourth year now and Pansy really was the best friend she could ever wish for.

"Hello ladies."

And then there was Draco. Oh, where to start? Draco had been her best friend since birth. Her mum and Narcissa Malfoy were best friends and they kinda forced the two to be friends as well. Luckily they had hit it off from the start and were inseperable ever since. She had spend almost all of her "firsts" with the white haired boy.

They had even given each other their first kiss — but we don't talk about that.

Eleanor had expected to feel something but one moment there was nothing and the next the scrawly handwriting had appeared on her forearm. How inconvenient for it to not give a notice it was there.

She was also taken aback by the word. Eleanor had expected something.. more. Not just "hello". What the bloody hell did she do with a "hello"? How boring.

"I see you're one of the lucky ones to have a soulmate then?" Draco had seated himself next to Pansy and looked Eleanor in the eyes. His dark grey eyes flickered with an emotion she couldn't quite place and Eleanor nodded.

"He just replied for the first time actually," She gestured to her arm and turned it slightly around for her friends to read.

Pansy just nodded, looking very relieved but Draco had a snarl form on his place. "It's a bit boring for his first words ever to his soulmate, isn't it?"

Eleanor shrugged her shoulders, not wanting to admit to the boy she had thought the exact same thing. She had to defend her soulmate at least a little. "Mine weren't that interesting either, I guess.."

"What are you going to write back?" Pansy asked excitedly. Eleanor knew Pansy was counting the days till she turned fifteen.

Eleanor didn't answer but picked a quill and wrote back on the blank space of skin, right underneath the handwriting of her soulmate.

She watched the ink disappear and leaned back against the wall.

"What did you say?" Pansy asked again eagerly when she noticed Eleanor was not going to answer her question.

"Keep out of it Pansy! It's none of your business," Draco scolded the girl and Eleanor shot him a thankful smile. She would rather not tell everyone what she and her soulmate discussed. She wanted it to be her little secret.

Eleanor blinked at the handwriting. Was she going crazy or was that looking different than the one before? It was hard to say since the first word had disappeared when the next message had formed.

No, she was definitely going crazy. That was the only explanation.

Draco poked her leg, she noticed he was looking a little concerned. "Something wrong? You've been staring at your arm for quite a while now."

Eleanor nodded. "What? Oh yeah. Everything's fine."

At least that is what she tried to convince herself.

"I have a soulmate!" That was the first thing George had shouted when he burst through the door of the Gryffindor boys dorm room.

He laughed when he saw Lee Jordan, one of his best friends, lose his balance and almost fell off of his bed. Maybe he had shouted it a little too loudly, but he just couldn't help it — he was so bloody excited.

Lee scrambled up and closed his potion book, he squinted his eyes at the fiery red boy. "Really?"

"Why do you sound so suspicious? Is there something wrong?" George asked, shoved Lee's book of the bed which resulted in an annoyed grunt from Lee, and sat down next to the boy.

"Fred got his today as well," Lee answered.

George glanced downwards to his arm, the words had disappeared already. He wondered why Fred didn't tell him and he hated it to admit, but it really hurt to hear it from Lee. Fred should've be the one to tell him.

"That's weird.. Maybe they are twins, that would be funny. Twins dating twins."

Lee nodded slowly. "Or.." He started but stopped talking. "No, never mind." He seemed to change his mind and picked up his potions book from the ground and dusted it off.

"Or what, Lee?" George snatched the book from his hands and threw it back on the ground.

"Could you stop that? I'm not telling you if you keep being this annoying," Lee glared, yawning loudly, not even bothering to cover his mouth.

George chuckled and gestured a "sorry" with his hands. "Go on then."

Lee looked around to check if the dorm was really empty, which was quite stupid if you'd ask George because they had heard it if someone had entered it. What was up with the boy being so suspicious?

"There have been cases of people.." Lee scooted closer. George rolled his eyes. So dramatic! "Of people sharing the same soulmate."

George reaction was to laugh at that in disbelief.

Fred was very very confused. "Proof what?" He muttered. He had just gotten ready for bed, had switched his school uniform for a pyjama and noticed the words on his arm. They looked faded, meaning they had been there for a while. How long he didn't know.

He looked over at the bed next to him and looked at his peacefully sleeping twin. It was hard to see in the dark but Fred almost sweared there was a smile on George his face. Fred felt guilty. He really wanted to tell George about his soulmate — really. But he also knew how much George longed to find a soulmate of his own and he was scared to break the boys heart.

Fred waited for an answer for 5 minutes — 10 minutes and then decided to give up and just close his eyes. He would try and find out tomorrow.

"Hurry up slow poke!" Eleanor vision turned black and she let out a shriek. She grabbed the thing covering her eyes and pulled down the robe Draco had so "helpfully" thrown at her. She glared at the boy and finished tying her shoes. They were running late for class and of course it had to be Potion's. Luckily for Eleanor, Draco had decided to wait for her so she wouldn't have to take the punishment all by herself.

"Before I forget, I got you a birthday present," Draco mumbled and shoved a small box in Eleanor's hands. He quickly turned his head before the girl could notice his red cheeks. "My birthday was yesterday," Eleanor stated.

Draco was the type to say he forgot her birthday not because he did but he was afraid she'll think he cared.

Eleanor opened the box and in it was a small golden ring with an emerald green stone. Her mouth fell open. "Draco.. It's.. It's beautiful!" She stuttered and flew the boy around his neck. He quickly wrapped his arms around Eleanor and hid his face in her neck, too embarrassed to look her in the eye or even speak, he was sure his voice would betray him.

You see, Draco had to wait another year before he turned fifteen but until yesterday he was so so sure that Eleanor was his soulmate. It was a nasty shock when he found out she wasn't. That didn't mean he wouldn't try anything to win over her love, he had been in love with her since he was about 10.

When his mum explained to him how love felt — according to her anyway, he soon found out that that was how he felt about Eleanor. Eleanor was the only person who could calm him down when he had one of his fits, she made him laugh and his stomach would tingle nervously when his thoughts wandered to her.

The idea of another boy being her soulmate made him so bloody angry. He already hated the boy and decided he would try everything to undermine their relationship, no matter who it would be.

The arms around Draco's neck disappeared and he watched Eleanor put on the ring. "It fits perfectly," She admired it with sparkles in her eyes. "Thank you so much!" Draco just gave her a small smile and walked with her to the Dungeons.

On the way to the classroom they passed the Weasley brothers who were loudly whining about the age limit given by the Ministry Of Magic to enter the Triwizard Tournament. They would never have a chance to win anyway, Draco thought. Stupid blood traitors.

Eleanor didn't per say hate mudbloods — sorry, she hated that word as well, or as Draco called them "blood traitors". But she would rather not associate with them, her parents would absolutely not approve and her father could be very scary. She kept her circle small and by small it meant, Sytherin's only.

Snape wasn't too pleased when they entered the Potion's classroom but him being the Head of Slytherin did bring his perks, he just glared at them and that was it.

Eleanor squinted at her arm. Forge? Didn't they say their name was Gred? Not that she really believed that was their name. Maybe the person was playing a game with her. She could at least tell the boy had humor or at least — tried to.

Draco poked her side which made her squeal softly. "What?" She hissed at the boy annoyed. He looked at her arm before looking at her, not looking all too happy. "Pay some attention, will you?" He bitterly said. Eleanor glanced at the front of the class room but Snape was paying no attention to the two so she decided to ignore to boy and continue messaging her soulmate.

And that's where Snape decided to end the conversation.

"Care to tell the class what your soulmate is saying, miss Wilson?" He asked very slowly, seriously why did the man always talk so slow. Didn't he get sleepy off his own voice?!

Eleanor ducked her head and hid her face behind her hair. She could feel everyone staring. "No sir. I'm sorry."

She was too afraid to glance at her arm again, scared that Snape would give her detention or take off house points so she wasn't very shocked to see that her soulmate's answer had already faded when class finally finished. Draco also seemed to be annoyed with her, Merlin knows why — but she wasn't too fazed by it, he would get over it.

Hi! Welcome to my Fred & George (or Gred & Forge) fanfiction! I got inspired by all the soulmate Tik Tok's and decided to write a fanfiction about it. I chose both the boys because I can just not pick. A few warnings: English is not my first language so I apologize for any mistakes, please let me know if you find any! Second: I recommend reading this story on your phone or tablet or whatever. It looks horrendous on my laptop, the picture's have all different formats and it looks really ugly. So sorry! Please let me know if you have read the first chapter and I hope the second one will be online soon! Enjoy :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

381K 7.8K 35
"Because this was just a one-time thing, right?" she raised an eyebrow. "Just a one-night stand sort of thing," she muttered. "Hm, just a one-night...
3.5K 122 21
Saudade A nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone that is distant or that has been loved and lost "The Love that Remains". After a...
1.1K 20 48
⭐️--Y/n and Draco Malfoy have been enemy's since their first year. But mostly because her friends (Golden trio) hates him. In their 3rd year, they ge...
20.1K 702 45
"𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙." "𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚...