Unique.

By Parker-13579

So, basically, about a kickass chick. Everyone is unique, it's how life runs, but what if it stopped running... More

Just a quick intro
Over my dead body.....
Love?
Bloodbath part one.....
Blood bath part 2.......
Family
Vodka is bae
Dreams
New york city
????
Alone
Kicking a** and taking names
If we ever meet again
Chapter 15!
Not an update!!!!
Runaway
Answers.
Parents
Running.
So lets runaway
Alone again
America F*** yeah!
Killing my love
See you soon
Scotland
Italy
Guilty? Nah.
Kind? Weak? Wrong girl
The buyer.
Sold your soul
Kindness.
Choices...
A/N
Go to hell.
Airplanes = shooting stars
Chicago
Reflection.
Last ever job
The end.
Final A/N

A job

8 1 0
By Parker-13579

I had been in New York for 12 days, we had an apartment, it was on top of a posh apartment block, glass wall running along one side of the open plan room, the kitchen was a simple island, the sofa and tv near the door and two doors, one to the bathroom and one to the bedroom.

Anyway, I had done some jobs.
Jobs being assassinations and robberies. It was amazing, I had seen sights I never thought I would and I found some people who would help me with complicated heists.

"A job?" I asked tom, he gave me a look, he was blonde, brown eyes, tall, very muscly! He was terrifyingly awesome!
"Yes, a job, assassination and trust me sweet cheeks you can do it, so get your ass ready!" He yelled. I smiled and walked off, I grabbed the sniper and my cat suit. Time to go to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Super short! Sorry, I have writers block and well, I'm so tired! I'll try and update a better chapter next week. I promise, better and more juicy chapters coming up!
Just bare with me!

-Parker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 12.9K 29
A happily married couple. About to raise a child, when she loses the baby. Her husband cheats on her. She becomes suicidal. What else could go wrong?
215 22 40
She had seen so much bad in the world. More than most can even quess. She had given up in everything. She had nothing. Until someone amazing came alo...
5 0 1
A regular aspiring comic meets other comedians of life and realizes hes already there.
326 25 27
Hey lovely readers! this is the first story I wrote, I hope you'll like it. Please don't hesitate to give me any feedback or any criticism, I'll appr...