𝐃arkness 𝐀nd 𝐃aisies║𝙹𝙹�...

By fanTAEshi

❝ My eyes drifted up to his, and it was over. Jungkook's lips caught mine in a hard kiss, driving them apart... More

PROLOGUE
INTRO
1. Thalassophile
2. Nyctophile
3. Aphotic
4. Enigma
5. Arcane
6. Monster
7. Selcouth
9.Wonderwall
10. Cruor
11.Oculoplania
12. Forelsket
13. Nepenthe
14. Kilig
15. Crimson
16. The Starry Eyed

8. Philophobia

1.2K 39 13
By fanTAEshi

❝ 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏, 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆....❞

Y/n POV

The world was a beautiful place, once, in my imagination. As a young child I always dreamed of what it would be like to grow up, become independent, move away to an island of pure paradise with Anna. Where the sun sat half-exposed at the horizon, showing off it's tinted citrus hues on the calm surface of the underworld, where we could stand with the water curling around our toes, as we looked out to the silhouettes of palm trees on the neighbouring island, and where we could watch the golden butter-coloured sun slide dramatically behind the skyline, leaving the bold white moon to shine silver beams on the rippling facade. As I saw the evening dawn, i usually gaze out of the window to see what is happening outside these days.

I was in the corridor balcony, were lost in my thoughts as I enjoying a evening coffee. Then I saw Jungkook and Taehyung outside at the front. I wonder where they are going? Like I never saw Jungkook left this place. I once again peeked through the side window. And then I saw Taehyung went to the left side of mansion. I think he went to take the vehicle. Jungkook was scrolling through his phone lazily while waiting for Taehyung to come.

Suddenly I sneezes, not a polite 'atchoo' but a thermonuclear explosion; so powerful that I staggered in place, nearly losing my balance. And then I heard a bless you from Jungkook, who were standing down and looked up towards the balcony. I feel embarrassed as I quickly run away from the balcony to my room. I am not embarrassed because of the sneeze, but because of the fact that Jungkook caught me ogling at him. Shoot! I covered my face with palm as I sat on the bed. Then I heard the sound of his Lexus left the front gate. I let down a deep sigh.

Thank god! The demon is not home. I smiled to myself as I went to hallway. Not to mention, I was hell bored in that big mansion. I miss that brat; Esme. I thought as I wander around the mansion. Then I saw a room at the corner side, I slowly walked towards it. Before I tried to open the door, I looked around to assure myself that Jimin is not here. I slowly, very slowly open the door, as that view shut me up within a second.

The aesthetic of that room is unexplainable. I enter the room as I close the door quickly. I took in my breath sharply and stopped: glass-fronted bookcases and Gothic panels, stretching two feet to a Bob Ross's painting  and plaster-medallioned ceiling. In the back of the room was a marble fireplace, big as a sepulchre, and a globed gasolier, dripping with prisms and strings of crystal beading.

It shocked me the fact that this room is just bloody big as our whole house. A familiar aroma hits my nose as I quickly recognized the owner of this room. None other than Jungkook! I smiled when I saw a picture stand on the table. A group photo of young Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. I think it's a picture of them in their 17s or 18s. Are they brothers? The way the demon looked cute in this picture made my jaw dropped almost to the ground. I talked to myself as I continued exploring the room like a museum.

Suddenly my eyes caught something. A bookshelf near his closet; the nameplate reads a name: " Yerim ". Brushing my hands through the books; I was wondering who is this Yerim?. Suddenly a diary caught my attention as I grabbed it from the rack. Turning the pages, I realized that the diary was empty and only one name written on it was "Yerim".

Avoiding the diary & that name, I lazily run my eyes all over the room and took a random book from the book rack as I forcefully jumped into the bed and started reading it. But I can't really concentrate on the book. My mind was unintentionally slipped into that name every now and then. Who is that Yerim by the way? His girlfriend? Who cares! I shake off the thoughts as I continued reading the book...

Jungkook's POV

On the way back from Jackson's garage, we both are disturbed hearing that bastard's name. That nightmare gonna come back soon. We are now at a responsible mission; especially this mission. We can't risk it. And this my first time worrying about a mission that we took. Taehyung seemed uneasy as well. He was silent all this time and was lost in his thoughts.

" Jungkook, what about informing Hyungs? " Taehyung finally spoke. I didn't utter a word, just nodded while I hitting the accelerate as the vehicle leaped into the road. Soon we are at Orcus. We saw Jimin laying on the sofa and doing something on his ipad. Taehyung went straight to storage with AK 47'. Jimin was so into his ipad, and I didn't want to disturb him. So I went to upstairs; to my room.

Before passing Y/n's room, I pause and looked at the direction. The door was closed, may be she is asleep. I thought as I headed to my room.

The moment I enter my room, a view that stunned me. A view, that feels like getting a cold breeze after a hottest afternoon. I am pretty much shocked and confused in this scene so much that I am in a daze and not bolting out of my thoughts. Y/n was laying in my bed, sleeping; the sound of her peaceful breathing was giving the whole atmosphere a serene bliss.

Her thick, wavy, long black hair gracefully falls down to her shoulders and encircles her diamond-shaped face. A golden suntan usually brings out her smooth, clear complexion and high cheek bones. Her slightly arched chestnut brown eyebrows highlight her delicate face. The way tiny cold breeze was fanning her baby hair is captivating. Her large deep brown eyes was closed; but I have that sudden urge of seeing them.

Her curved nose gives her a little girl look that makes me want to smile whenever I looked at her. And her mouth is a small mouth outlined by puffy lips that she often accentuates with glossy pink lipstick, maybe that is it's permanent color! Well I am not good at these things. So I won't judge. Staring at her lips, I couldn't think of anything but to get a incurable desire to kiss those lips. Staring at her innocent face, I tucked her messy hair behind her ears,  demons inside me flared. Her cheeks were begging my attention. I knew that I was falling for her. True that in the universe every particle gravitates for another, and I corroborated it's theory well.

Yes, I was infatuated with her. It's so foreign for me. No one has ever heightened such a keen capacity of mental and physical sensation in me. Of course she is not my type! Because I was categories people according to my requirements. She is not the type that I can categories my own. So this infatuation must be dispelled; it is necessary for me not to admire her. I do not wish to fall for her and ruined her life....

I took a deep breathe as I took her in my arms without disturbing her sleep and walked towards her room while staring at her serene face.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Author's Note

Hi reader fairies 💕

I hope y'all like my story .....

Please don't forget to vote and comment down your feedbacks and suggestions.

Next chapter soon 👍😬

Borahae 💜

Just in case you wonder, this is orcus ; were JJK, Sniper wolf, spooky and Y/n staying.

Published on Dec 1 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
238K 8.3K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
146K 6.1K 49
He walks towards you making your heart pound. His red angry eyes making you even more scared. He grabs your hands and pins you to the wall. Y/N: H-ho...