𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋! | rodric...

By -kaeneshiro

[r.h. × female oc] ❝i really like you, i really wanna be your best friend. be my rebel girl...❞ she's the que... More

cast/face claims!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
intermission
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

introduction

17K 340 252
By -kaeneshiro

( REBEL GIRL ! )
written by 1-800-CAVETOWN

synopsis :

most of you may have heard about greg heffley, that middle schooler who got the cheese touch and mommy issues with his brother rodrick heffley.

well—this isn't his story.

hazel nora lee was so called "the quiet weird kid" who usually sits in the back of the class and scribble on her notebook. the whole school always considered her as invisible, a nobody, a mystery—to them, at least.

nora was the type of person who could get away with anything without anyone realizing it. she was a private person, according to her classmates. no one knew who she really was and frankly, no one cared.

that is, until rodrick heffley was dared by someone to get to know her better before their last year of highschool ends.

will he succeed?

when she talks, i hear the revolution

in her hips, there's revolution

when she walks, the revolution's coming

in her kiss, i taste the revolution!

nora's playlist
side a

1. rebel girl -
bikini kill

2. bitch theme -
bratmobile

3. weird girl -
mommy long legs

3. chick habit -
april march

4. just like henry -
dressy bessy

5. oh ana -
mother mother

rodrick's playlist
side b

1. like or like like -
the miniature
tigers

2. what do they know? -
mindless self indulgence

3. stalker's tango -
autoheart

4. oh bondage! up yours! -
x-ray spex

5. arms tonite -
mother mother

playlist links:

spotify:

( author's note ! )

everything is typed in lowercase on purpose. i do not own rodrick heffley or any of the characters except hazel nora lee and others. the diary of a wimpy kid trilogy and books are all owned by none other than Jeff Kinney.

( WARNING ! )

this story tackles sexual and mature themes, underaged drinking, drug usage, and trauma/mental health issues. reader's discretion is advised.

dedicated to all those thirsty rodrick simps who commented on ayesha erotica's song emo boy which led me falling for him again harder. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.4K 10
❝ there's something dark hanging over my head, i'm seventeen, don't hold your breath. ❞ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ inspired by songs about being seventeen and my endless...
1K 12 24
A Queen fanfic, specially with Roger... My first story in English, please don't comment negatively. I am going to use Y/N for the main character and...
3.5K 183 20
"You're annoying as hell Heffley." "Don't act like you don't like it L/N." 𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 "𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓼" 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽...
4.3K 123 17
-*-*-*- -COMPLETE- When the new girl in town becomes popular almost immediately and joins a friend group of girls, she has to follow rules and standa...