Water Fight - ✜Jakehoon✜

By JasukeSK

"Uhm.. I know it's not my business but you look a little sad and lonely so.. wanna join our water balloon fig... More

Warnings and Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not an update - Enyhpen debut
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 -『END』
Bonus + New book out

Prologue

6.4K 324 169
By JasukeSK

Jake POV

Of course I, just HAD to embarrass myself in front of the infamous Trio. You might be wondering who? How? And why? Well just before we get into that let me introduce you to myself and my friends.

My name is Shim Jaeyoon but people call me Jake and I'm insanely rich, I love messing around with my friends and I'm not a big fan of drama or attention.

This is Park Jay and he's an absolute clown. He's also insanely rich, has an AMAZING fashion sense and there are rumors that he's friends with 'the Trio.'

Now for Kim Sunoo aka sas qUeEn. Is the definition of sassy, would kill for food but secretly loves his friends.

And lastly, we have Yang Jungwon. The biggest sweetheart ever, he's such a cutie it's unhEALTHY but lowkey a savage.

Now, let me tell you how I got into this situation. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.2K 10
"So they never thought to introduce us?" "I guess so.." A story where Shim Jake and Park Sunhoon share the same group of friends yet their friends...
111K 5.8K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
119K 7.2K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
27K 1.4K 27
"I'll make sure that you'll be mine again, I'm not doing this just because I need to, it's because I WANT YOU." "I know that I made a mistake and wh...