|~HER~|💗 ~|Izuku Midoriya x...

By Ariya_Sozo

Being the distant friend of Izuku Midoriya and also being a stand up friend of him from Katsuki Bakugo..And a... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:Reunion Dinner and Shoto-Kun.
Chapter 4:Sleepover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️Thank you ❤️
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
~|100+ Reads Special~|:Switched Bodies
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 USJ ATTACK
Chapter 14
200 Reads Special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
~300+ Reads Special~
~Halloween Special Part 1~
~Halloween Special Part 2~
~Halloween Special Part 3~
Chapter 17
Chapter 19 Sports Festival
Chapter 20 Sports Festival: Part 2
Chapter 21:Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 22:Sports Festival Part 4 (Final Round)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N:
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
1st Choice:Katsuki's Route
2nd Choice:Izuku-Kun's Route
3rd Choice:Shoto-Kun's Route
⁉️Secret Route⁉️
A/N:

Chapter 18

636 21 8
By Ariya_Sozo

SO FOR THIS CHAPTER IS GOING ABOUT THE THREE GUY'S POV AND NO (Y/N)'S POV..

I wanted to try to make more reasonable why this three guys like you..(Shoto Todoroki,Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya).

Just don't mind the hair color instead it's just your (h/c) hair..

So let's get to the story,shall we?

IZUKU'S POV:

'(Y/n)-chan decided to train with the three of us Kacchan and Todoroki..

I woke early and eat my breakfast and decided to jog heading to the beach where (Y/n)-chan wanted to train with the three of us..

I train solo because I was early and using my quirk..

They're not here yet and I was all sweat I decided to take off my shirt and put some bandages on my hand since I got injured from training solo..

'I'm going to prove it to (Y/n)-chan that I can protect her with my quirk and all of my might..'

'I'm going to show her how strong am I than the past..'

'I'm going to be strong and not weak anymore i'll fight with Kacchan if it means to protect (Y/n)-chan even Todoroki might be!'

'I'm just not that weakling not that everyone knows..I'm gonna be just like All Might..'

"Izuku-Kun?..Are you all right?"

I turned around and saw the three of them Kacchan,Todoroki and (Y/n)-chan..

"Oh!..H-Hey guys,(Y/n)-chan.."I greeted.

Kacchan wore some sweat pants and his top was the U.A.'s p.e. Todoroki wore black pants and t-shirt while (Y/n)-chan was wearing a black shirt and white leggings..

'(Y/n)-chan looks always beautiful as ever..Then until now..'

"What happened to your hand?..And why are you looking up?..Did you hurt yourself?!"(Y/n)-chan said worriedly.

"Oh!..I was just looking up nothing s-serious!!..And about my hand don't worry too much about it I got injured because I trained solo..!"I said.

"Are you really sure?..I can heal it using my Light Dragon.."She said.

"I-If you insist.."I said.

(Y/n)-chan activate her quirk and then change its type into Light Dragon and she took away my bandages and heals it..

"T-Thank you so much (Y/n)-chan!"I thanked her and she smiled.

"ENOUGHT WITH THIS AND LET'S GET TRAIN!!"Kacchan shouted and brushed me off.

'I could do this time..To impress and show off to (Y/n)-chan..'

KATSUKI'S POV:

(Back where Katsuki woke up)

"Ugh..I hate this day.."

I crawled out off bed and went to the bathroom checking my self..

"I must impress and sbow off to (Y/n) that i'm better than those extras that DEKU AND ICYHOT!!"

I clench my fist and form a grin on my lips..

I take off my clothes and take a shower.

I went downstairs in the kitchen to grab my breakfast and to head straight to (Y/n)'s house..

"I'M GOING OUT NOW OLD HAG!"I said.

"DON'T YELL FOR THIS EARLY YOU BRAT!"She said.

"SHUT UP!"I shouted back.

"AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"She said.

"I'M GOING TO TRAIN WITH (Y/N) AT THE BEACH!"I said and headed to the door.

"TREAT HER RIGHT AND MORE BETTER DON'T MAKE HER CRY BRAT!!"She shouted.

"Tch.."With that I leave the house and headed to (Y/n)'s house.

While I was heading I eat my breakfast (Water,some bananas and pair of sandwich).

When I was gonna knock on the door someone knock it first..

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE ICYHOT?!"I said.

'I should be the one who take (Y/n) and headed the both of us to the beach..'

"I'm here to go with (Y/n) at the beach,How about you?"He asked.

"Tch."

And the door opens revealing (M/n)..

"Oh Todoroki and Bakugo..What are you both doing here?"(M/n) asked.

"Good morning Mrs.(L/n)..We're hero to get (Y/n) and to train at the beach as what she said."Icyhot said.

"Oh is that so??..She's still eating come inside.."(M/n) said and we went inside.

Icyhot and I take our shoes off and we both sat in the couch and (M/n) call (Y/n)..

"Oh hey Katsuki and Shoto-Kun good morning..Here some water..Do you guys need anything?"(Y/n) asked.

She was wearing a black shirt and white leggings..Revealing her stomach

'Damn she's hot..And she has abs..'

I looked away and saw Icyhot was blushing too.

'YOU DAMN ICYHOT!!'

"Um hello?"(Y/n) called out.

"Oh sorry..Water is all right.."Icyhot said and take the water.

"I'm good..I have one..Are you done eating?"I asked and she nods.

"So let's go?"She said and I nod.

"Let's go."Icyhot said.

While the three of us are walking I always took opportunity to talk more to (Y/n) but Icyhot keeps blocking and always talk with (Y/n)..

'YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

"We're here!"(Y/n) exclaimed.

"Isn't that Midoriya?"Icyhot said.

'WHAT THE HECK DEKU IS LOOKING UP?!'

"Izuku-Kun?..Are you all right?"(Y/n) called out.

Still no answer.

I was about to beat him out of the crap when (Y/n) stopped me with a shake head and I stop.

"Oh!..Hey guys,(Y/n)-chan."Deku said.

"What happened to your hand?..Why are you looking up..Did you get yourself injured,didn't you?!"(Y/n) said.

"Oh!..I got injured when I trained solo."Deku said.

"Do you want me to heal it?"(Y/n) asked.

"I-If you insist.."Deku said.

And (Y/n) activate her quirk and change it into her Light Dragon and took Deku's bandages in his hand away and then heals it..

'She's always nice to anyone who needs help..And it kinda bother me..What if she likes someone else?!..What if she already has?!'

'DAMMIT!!..I CAN'T JUST LET THAT HAPPEN!!'

'This day i'm gonna take an opportunity to impress and show her off that I am better than this loser extras!!'

SHOTO'S POV:

(Start from where (Y/n) already heals Izuku's injured hand).

"There it's all healed!"(Y/n) exclaimed with a happy face.

'She's always nice..It kinds of scared me for her..What if someone took advantage of it?..'

'I'm worried..'

"Okay!..Since Izuku-Kun's hand is already healed let's train."(Y/n) said and I nod.

We put our bags down together where Midoriya put his bag..

I glance at Midoriya and then to Bakugo..

'I see..Bakugo is taking off his Upper U.A. p.e. uniform just like what Midoriya did to his shirt..'

I decided to take my black shirt off revealing my shirtless body..

'I think this what they called when someone blushes on it..It means they are flustered to see my shirtless body..'

I looked at (Y/n) and she was focusing on her headphone and getting something from her bag..

'I hope this I can make you flustered..Or perhaps show off or even impress you (Y/n)..'

'Since that day where you and Bakugo were chasing and then I take the chance to see your beautiful face..I got flustered because you called me Shoto-Kun and I think I got loved at first sight on you..'

'I hope you do the same..But I do have some competitors here..'

BACK TO IZUKU'S POV:

5 minutes had passed and (Y/n)-chan was arguing with Kacchan for pairing up..

"I already said whoever have the same under or over hand earlier will be pair up and your going to train with Todoroki while i'm going to train with Izuku-Kun."(Y/n)-chan said.

"THE HELL NO WAY!!..THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA TRAIN WITH THIS ICYHOT!!"Kacchan shouted.

"How about this?..If one of you got win is gonna go against who ever me or Izuku-Kun win."(Y/n)-chan said.

"And who the both losers shall against with each other,how's that?"(Y/n)-chan added.

"F-Fine!"Kacchan said.

"Now it's settled..Let's train now Izuku-Kun."She said and I nod.

I took a glance on Kacchan and Todoroki and they were glaring with each other..

'I'm happy that i'm going against with (Y/n)-chan..'

"(Y/n)-chan look..Your'e my best friend and your also a girl I don't wanna put a hard fight with you.."I said and she laughs.

"Don't treat me like that Izuku-Kun..Give me with your best..And i'll show you mine.."She grins.

I got flustered all of a sudden..

'Is this really her?..It makes my heart beats faster..'

"Get ready 'cause I won't take any responsibilities when you get hurt~"She said.

And it even makes me more flustered..

~A FEW MINUTES LATER~

(Y/n)-chan won the fight against me..

'I can't concentrate well..Since she's always attack me so close to her face and it makes my heart beats really fast and it makes me blush..'

'Oh my..Our face were so close together'

~FLASHBACK~

'(Y/n)-chan is too fast..'

And then suddenly she kicked me in the back and I was gonna punch her in the front when she pinned me down..

Our face were inch apart we almost kiss..

"I won."She said with a smile and I smile back.

"Congrats (Y/n)-chan."I said and she gets off from me.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

She was now fighting against Kacchan since Todoroki loss i'm going now against with him..

KATSUKI'S POV:

'Tch..'

'I'm stronger than that Icyhot now i'm going to shows off of how strong I am!!'

"About time were gonna fight."I said.

"Yeah.."She said.

"You seem bored?..You're not having fun with your fight with that Damn Deku?"I said.

"Hey don't you say that he's 'Damn' nor 'Deku' because he is not damn and if you put damn on him add 'hot so the result will be 'Damn Hot' and he's not that weak you know.."She chuckles.

'WHAT THE F*CK SO NOW SHE'S INTO THAT DEKU?!..SHE THINKS THAT DAMN DEKU IS HOT THAN ME?!..'

"SO YOU THINK OF SOMETHING HOT (Y/N)?!"I said.

"Woah!..Calm down.."She said trying to hold her laugh.

"DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY,HUH.."I said.

"Okay if you wanna say me like what I said to Izuku-Kun,then.."She said.

"You're too damn hot Katsuki~"She said seductive.

'WHAT THE F*ck...She's trying to seduce me with that?!..F*CK..'

"Don't loss your guard down for just that..I'm getting ready so you must do the same.."She said and I get ready.

I send a blast to her and she quickly dodge it using his quirk her Wind Dragon type and fly through the air shooting an attack from the above to me and I quickly dodge it and send another blast to her.

'Damn she's really capable of fighting more now than the past years..'

"Surprised now Katsuki?"She smirked.

'F*CK..'

'The way she said my name with those tone she uses makes me flustered and want it more..Damn.'

'You really wanna make me more hard to fall in love with you (Y/n)..'

'From back then your always nice and one of the reason why I loved you..You're just not nice but thoughtful,brave and beautiful..And more..I don't know how to say it more but my feelings tells the whole truth about it..'

ON SHOTO'S POV:

My train against Midoriya wasn't take that too long like Bakugo..We both had draw so we just agreed on it..

I quickly put my shirt back and sit on the sand near on our bags and watch Bakugo and (Y/n)'s train..

'I really do love her after all..'

'The way her hair sways around,the way she smiles,the way she laugh even talk makes me flustered without any warnings coming..'

'I wish it was so earlier to met you than the both of them became your childhood friends..I wish I had known you more better..'

'You're making me more falling in love with you (Y/n)..'

'"You make the three of us fall in love the way we love to become the number one..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
354K 8.9K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
39.7K 1.7K 20
All his life (L/N) has been terrified of using his quirk in fear of hurting someone. What will he do when he is faced with the decision to hurt someo...
2.3K 115 21
Izuku Midoriya is beginning his first day at U.A, he ends up meeting his first friend. Shoto Todoroki. They became really close, really close. Both b...