Unwanted wife

By Akhill_Pranav

Rachel was living happily after she got married to Chris along with their 5 years old son. But, when Chris's... More

Rachel Smith
Chris Williams
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 19

Chapter - 18

45.7K 968 532
By Akhill_Pranav

Chris's POV:

It's already time to meet Ethan as I left my mansion and arrived at my condo 30 minutes later.

Opening the door and making myself comfortable at my condo. I grab a bottle of rum and pour myself a drink from the bar. I usually drink less but a glass of rum, I need it now.

As usual, it's already past 9 pm and Ethan is late. We planned to meet at 8 pm. As I was checking emails on the phone. Ethan came and rang the doorbell. I opened the door through a smart device.

"Hey, Chris. Sorry! Had a meeting with my lawyers." Said Ethan. Said with a valid excuse.

"Alright, for Anderson's project. How was the agreement?" I asked as Ethan and Anderson's was partnering for a new project. Unlike me, Ethan started his own business.

"Well, we are at a disadvantage because We are doing most work and the idea is ours and they are providing us resources and investment. But, but if we partner with them and complete this project. We may get more projects in the future." Said Ethan, to which I nodded.

"So, what do you want to talk about? I was a bit shocked when you called to talk to me about something personal. So, What's this about?" Asked Ethan while raising his eyebrows with full of curiosity and attention.

I frowned and said "Grab a drink and sit. It is about me."

He makes himself comfortable and poured himself a drink. He sat down and looked at me waiting for me to tell.

"It's about how I messed up and Nate betrayed my trust," I said finishing my drink and without waiting for him to ask any further and I told him everything from start to finish.

When I told him everything I was full of different emotions anger, rage, hurt and it pained me for what they did to me and my son.

"Man, you messed up big time. But, from what you said you sounded like you were the victim but you were not." Said Ethan. Which is not helping me.

"So, you tell me it's my fault for loving her and trusting her. My fault for what they did to me." I asked out loud unable to control my emotions. He was making me guilty which I'm not. They should be guilty.

"Yes, it's is your fault, Chris. You know about Natalie, do you seriously think she's going to be a loving mother to Blake? No, she's not. Natalie dumped you before and cheated on you before." He said which made me come out of my anger. And he continued...

"You know about her character right? She always wants to be the best and very competitive in everything. If she needs something she will come to you. If not, you need to go to her just to talk with her. She's arrogant and full of herself like the world revolving around her." He said which I'm dumbfounded I never knew he thought Natalie like that. If he said some other time I would punch his face but now I could not.

"But, you know what I like about her? she usually doesn't show this side to others. Others may think she is smart and elegant. But, she's not. She looks down on others and is selfish and cunning. If she needs someone she will quickly capture them and befriend them and if she doesn't need someone she won't even turn her back. She always does things to get popularity and do some trending things to get popular like when she showed off how she learned culinary in Italy and how many languages she knows blah blah... and so on which is to make herself proud and not because she loved it." He said looking at me.

I can't even get things processed in my mind. All things he is saying I know but I can't say it out. I don't want to acknowledge this side of her.

"So, tell me Chris will this type of person will a good mother to other people and be a good stepmother? If she loves you she could have broken with you and date others but she did not. If she loves another guy, she would then break up with you to be true to him but she did not she was double-timing the entire time."

"She knows how much you loved her and even, near touched other women when you were in a relationship with her. She doesn't care about your feeling and dumped you when you wanted to marry her. She doesn't give a shit about you even though you loved her whole heartily. Your mom loved as her daughter and both families were good friends. She could have at least thought about this and broken up with you. In the end, you were the one sad and heartbroken." Ethan said with justice. I don't know what to say.

"When your relationship ended with her. How many people told you to get yourself together and move on, she doesn't deserve you. How many women were after you but no, you were only sad as if everything was over. For months you shut yourself to others and stayed by yourself. Then, you met someone you loved, you were attracted to her wanted her to be your woman. At first, we thought, it was just an ordinary relationship and soon you would move to others. When you introduced Rachel to others told she's doing her doctorate most looked down on her as they thought she was only after your money and most thought she's a gold digger." He said looking at me "But, after we got to know her, we were shocked as she was different and unique. When you introduced her to us she was friendly and easy to get along personality. She knows her place and doesn't mind others business. Most of us were happy and even got jealous of you. After you got married and had Blake what happened? Do you remember what you did to her?" I can't take it anymore of what he is saying...

"Stop it! damn it! I know, I cheated on her and what I did is wrong. But, I loved Natalie and when she came back! do you know how happy I was and how I thought and missed her? At, the time things were not good between me and Rachel. Rachel was even not in a good relationship with Blake. Blake will always complain about Rachel with those extra classes and other things." I said to him what happened that time. Raging my voice out.

"French class, right? Yes, I know Blake was adamant about not wanting to study and only wanting to play. Rachel, was helpless at that time because when at a young age children learn another language it will be easy for them and they can even fluently read and write. But, if a child grew up and needs to learn it will be hard for them." He said looking at me with anger and disappointment.

"What about your niece and nephew? Emma started teaching them French when they were babies to learn English and words. Now, they know how to speak French. What about Blake? He doesn't know French and his academic performance is the lowest in the class about what you said now. Because Rachel doesn't know French and you were busy as CEO she hired a tutor to help him learn and for your information it will be fun learning at Blake's age as the tutor will teach him as playing a game." Ethan said to be very disappointed and helplessly.

"I'm sorry! I don't know all these things and I never thought of it this way. If I knew, I would share her burden." I told him ashamed of myself. Yes, I didn't care about this at all.

"No need to be sorry for me. Let me ask you something and answer me honestly." Ethan asked I told him "yes"

"Do you know after marrying you Rachel didn't even go for a trip outside the country or you didn't take her anywhere? Even, there were only a few times she went to California and do you know why she went?" Ethan asked.

I looked at told, " Visit her godmother."

"Yes, and also no." Said Ethan. " She wanted you to come with her to California with her, but you said you were busy and next time you will go with her." He looked up to me and said "Because she wanted you to visit her parents grave with her on her parent's death anniversary. To show them, the man she married."

"Did you ever go there Chris at least one time or asked you want to see her parents." Asked Ethan indifferently.

I can't say anything and I want to tell you something. But, there was a feeling inside me accusing me of everything I did to her.

As tears let out of my eyes.

"Do you know, how much she sacrificed to be with you?" Asked Ethan

"First, she had to put up with your mother who always blames and pick on her every time. Do you not know how much your mother hates her for her background?"

"Second, she has no family or relatives! She considered you and your family as her own. Because she has no grandparents or cousins. Only people she have was her friends and people as they were her family and all of them were in California. She stayed here only because of you and because she loved you. Her plans were returning to California after studying here. She came here because for a change after her parents death."

"Third, she was top of her class and in university. She even completed her studies 2 years before. She was very successful General Surgeon before you divorced her. A lot of offers came to her. And her project on something was awarded her throughout the country. Only, few people can do it. That itself a high status in medical field . But, you did not care her only appreciated her took her dinner when she told you this as if it were common. Others would welcome her a party for this achievement. "

"Fourth, she spent every time she had was to spent with you and Blake. Even, her vacation was spent with you and Blake. She can be like other wife's took private jet and spent money somewhere. But, she only wanted to spent family time with you."

"Fifth, you have the nerve to cheat on her and separate her from her own son using your power.

You're, just a coward and selfish as*hole who only thinks about himself and say I love my first love truly.

Where were you when people called Rachel gold digger when you were seeing Natalie as a married man?

Did you help suppress the news about her?

You were the one who cheated and she got the her name and reputation damaged.

You took her son away from her and lived with Natalie when you were married and did not even allow her see or celebrate Blake birthday party with her.

Do you know how cold and harsh you were to her and why she didn't divorce you for a year? Because she can't live without you or Blake as you father and son were her family and everything.

Did you ask her son why he hated his mother? Why he didn't want to her? Why a little kid hates his mother so much? No! You were busy with Natalie and didn't give a shit about it.

You're mom and you're new wife you loved and cared so munch about spewed lies and lies to Blake and Natalie acted like she loves Blake's spoiled him with things and let him have his way. Of course your mother would help in Natalie s plan.

You just fool man! A complete love-stricken idiot."

Silence... A complete silence in the condo. Only breathing sound could be heard of two adult men. When Ethan stopped talking and let out all he had in his hearth.

.........................................................

Hello, everyone. Sorry for the delay.

Who is Ethan to know so much about Rachel than Chris? Did Ethan loves Rachel?

Spoiler : No.

Then how does he know all this?

Stay tuned for next chapter. I will update next week.

Do let me know how you thoughts about this chapter.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 57 34
What do you do when the person u have loved for a matter of 5 years, does the most unthinkable thing? Hi my name is Cerena and I am 27 years old. I...
2.3K 152 26
David: I have a wife, and I also have a mistress. She doesn't want my money, nor does she want me to divorce my wife for her. She's only with me to...
13.6K 269 43
They got divorced 5 years ago, suddenly he has returned to cause trouble for his ex-wife and their children. In a small town full of memories and the...
893K 28.1K 54
He kissed her on his stage and everyone loved it. He enjoyed it himself but little did he know with who's daughter he was messing with. And for only...