I am surrounded by alien robo...

By TFALokiwriter

For a nine year old; you wouldn't expect to find yourself surrounded by gigantic human-alien-like robot machi... More

Surrounded
Hai Optimus Prime!
Terrible singing
There's no mystery about a dorito shaped alien robot
Triangle has a name?
He will fix zhe bucket
One year later
Drive
Doubt
Just a call
Hello dorito!
A Christmas wish
Where are we?
I know where we are!
Hide's first Halloween
Facing foes
How to NOT be a coward
That Chit-Chat
Strangeness in the air
No such
Back . . . ish.
But for how long?
Uncertain
Too close for comfort
Yay an adventure!
Friend meet brother
Zhe buckets return
Spider lady
What we see can be different
What we witness can be taken in different views
Ivy, what did you do?
That Soundwave character.
Soundwave goes on and on
The mech of nightmares
The weird in Ivy
Oooh
Optimus decides something
Bad dreams; shoo!
Oh Midreaper
The joys of names, names, names.
Midreaper is in Megatron's dream
There is little to no gloves with DiamondCreed
Why hello there Barricade.
Mr Hide and the rocket boy
Hope is what keeps us going
All sorts of stuff
Anger at our mistakes
Georgie of the Starscream
A chapter name remains unclear
For a friend
The Dinosaurs are unearthed
Planning and preparing
Preparations are under way
To be the cause of another devastation
running away like theres no tommorow
Forgiveness is necessary
Epilogue: Surrounded by
List of Popular culture References
Authors note

Megatron isn't making sense

253 24 7
By TFALokiwriter

One night I couldn't sleep.It was dark at this time staring up towards the ceiling hearing the wind whistle through the window. My thoughts were dancing around hilarious creations so much that bad old Megatron had to come up into my room and request me to stop this annoyance on the double.Rufus started to act protectively. Megatron doesn't have to live the life of a girl with wild imagination.

This is where the road of luck ends between us.

"Alex, how do you know about McDonalds?" I ask, in my bed.

Rufus is at the corner of my bed staring at Megatron's presence lingering at the open closet.

"Your memories." Megatron said.

"Nah." I said. "I don't have specific memories about McDonald's."

Rufus is growling at Megatron. Though Rufus's growl is not commotion attracting. Because the growl is low, sincere, and going  'grr'. I could even see some of Rufus's teeth sticking out as he is in the defensive position.

"Your traumatic memory of falling from the monkey bars is very detailed." Megatron remarks. I narrow my eyes towards Megatron. "You do not need to be calling me 'Alex' in your room."

"Then at least tell me the truth." I said. 

"Not unless you call me by your name; in your room." Megatron said.

"I would if ..." I started and finished it in mid thought, if someone wasn't listening in.

"No one is listening in." Megatron said.

"Wrong." I said. "So wrong."

Megatron sighs, as I stroke down Rufus's head to his back.

"Jess." Megatron said.

I raise a brow.

"W--what again?" I ask.

"Jess." Megatron said, clutching his miniature-alized claw on the light bulb.

The closet became lit showing all of the hanging clothes, the terrible yellow wallpaper, the plastic boxes full of various items, and a row of neatly organized shoes. There is even a fire alarm programmed into the closet.It made me wonder often times when would the closet ever be open  during a fire. Because the Closet is rarely open. I have a drawer full of other clothes required necessities.

"She was a teenager." Megatron continues, taking his claw off the light bulb.

"So,is she dead?" I ask.

"Why no." Megatron said, shaking his right servo. He sent me a sharp glare. Rufus is growling, still, at Megatron's direction now standing on his four feet making a snarl.The thread to the light bulb is dangling left to right strongly resembling a hypnotic trance.  "Jess is alive."

"You just mentioned she  'was' a teenager." I point out. "That does not make sense." I shake my index finger up and down. "That strongly implies that she is dead!"

Megatron  has a laugh at my confusion.

"You wouldn't understand, anyhow." Megatron said. "I will meet her in your reality."

"You will meet a girl who you've already met." I said. "In my reality."

Megatron nods.

"How we meet is a complicated story for another day." Megatron said,as the thread swings through him. "Rufus,if you do not sit down I will get Ivy's golden humanoid robot machine and kill you in the worst way possible." His fury had no boundaries, that is for sure. Rufus whines cowering back sitting down on the edge looking scared."Good boy."

My eyes were once over my eyes, but I forced them open.

"Go to recharge, little one." Megatron said, his voice sounded like a comforting one put at a low tone that could lead a whole audience to sleep while reading a book out loud.

Literately, he has that 'go-to-sleep-while-I-tell-a-story' vibe coming off.

Not the vibe in which he is a murderous cowardly apprentice.

"No." I said.  "Tell me about Jess."

Rufus came over to my right arm and got into the corner where my forearm is distance from the shoulder.

"She was an anime artist." Megatron said projecting an image of an unique jet on paper on the door to my room. "A skilled one with an Australlian accent."

"Australians are cool." I said, staring at the projection. I could feel the warm fluffy body belonging to Rufus curled up alongside my chest. "Woah, that is good."

Megatron smiles turning off the projection.

"I know." Megatron said. "That was my cybertronian mode she drew."

"She is  a brilliant Artist." I remark.

"Yes, yes she is." Megatron confirmed.

"What's the name of that story?" I ask. "I mean, the story of you and a human."

"She was a fan of mine." Megatron said, quite fondly.  "A helpful fan."

"Alexfangirl?" I guessed. "What a weird fangirl name."

"Recall what your stepfather had told you." Megatron said.

"Uh...refresh me." I said.

"Transformers." Megatron said.

"So?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Take out formers and put in fans." Megatron said.

"Megatron and The Transfan?" I ask.

"Or The Tyrant and The Transfan."  Megatron said. "But there is way too many 'T's."  He made one of his unique sighs. "Yes." He looks up from the wooden shiny floor that has a few rugs here and there."Fans behind the Transformers."

"Transfans sound like fans of transgenders." I said. "It sounds odd to say it that way."

Megatron laughs.

"You're not the only one." Megatron said.

My eyelids fell over my eyes. The light coming from the closet is glowing that my eyes could still see it through the eyelids.The glowing yellowness disappeared in a flicker, so I figure that Megatron  must have decided that actually socializing with me could drift me off into sleep. I could feel Rufus's body trembling.

"Alex." I said, hearing the ghostly creaks going on the floor.

There is a great pause.

"Midreaper told me to tell you; your worst nightmare is coming." I said.

"Mid--who?" Megatron asks, confused.

"Reaper." I said, with a yawn. "You called him 'Mid'."

"He should be dead." Megatron said.

"But he isn't." I said. "Not since you made him The Mech of Nightmares."

"That was millions of years ago." Megatron said, sounding quite puzzled.

"He's...." I yawn.  "Back."

"Midreaper does not enter the dreams of humans." Megatron said.

"He entered mine." I tiredly said. "And he showed me..." I yawn,again. "Something--yaawn--disturbing."

I didn't need to see that Megatron is concerned yet skeptical.

"Go to sleep." Megatron said, as I feel the touch of light metal on my forehead. "Now."

Then I was out, really out.

I've learned from Megatron that due to our link when he touches me then I can feel it. It is something that was not found among many of the Links between the dead and the living during The War--or so Megatron had told me--that usually was capable of happening when the two shared a close link.Some  cybertronians would say 'you mean close relationship', when the topic of 'a close link' was brought up.Megatron refused to agree with me that perhaps he had viewed me as a 'unexpected friend'.

Which I do; I consider him as 'that weird friend'.

My second friend alongside Sydney.

I've been befriended by an Alien Robot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 66 9
Returning home Nova never imagined what life had planned for her. But the moment she meets the Autobots she becomes great friends with them. But with...
9.4K 380 12
When I heard the word Decepticons pop up on the radio; the name sounded odd, freaky, and quite wary.Perhaps that was just me.And then the very word...
27.4K 890 32
Two years after Lisa, Sam and the Autobot saved the Earth from the Decepticons, Lisa and Sam face a new battle: college. Along with trying to balance...
125K 8.9K 34
×Completed Book× ×Transformers Bayverse× ×BOOK TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBZOGLd2hY ________ I am broken, but so is he. Labelled as...