Talk your way out of it - a D...

By The_Cute_Duckling

So this is basically the moonvasion, but my take on it. It mainly focusses on Louie :> Achievements #1 duc... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 14

758 21 5
By The_Cute_Duckling

Louie's POV

I looked out of the closing door, my mom running towards me. I gave her one more weak smile with all the strength I had left and that was it. The last time I would ever see my family. I was going to the moon and help Lunaris to take over the world. I didn't want it of course, but I had no choice. This was the only way I could save them. 

I sat down and waited. I looked out of the window. The Earth was pretty much out of its orbit and everything was frozen. It looked like that there was a big snowstorm coming, probably making everything worse. I thought that we were almost in space. Wow not something I would say. But we are not in space, on the contrary it felt like we almost landed.

''Why aren't we going to the moon?''

''We need to make some reperations before we make the journey back to the moon.'' After I agreed to come with Lunaris, he didn't sound that nice anymore. ''Please, you can go outside. Since it would be the last time that you can set foot on Earth.'' He sounded like he just wanted me gone for a few minutes and those thoughts were confirmed. ''Just get out of my sight before we go.'' He said. So I walked out.

It was cold outside, even my hoodie wasn't warm enough. I heard some talking between two moonsoldiers, so I decided to eavesdrop, just a little bit.

''How far are we from Duckburg?''

''I don't know a few kilometers.''

''Only a few? The general would kill us if he knew that we aren't so far away from Duckburg!''

''But he doesn't have to know. Just shush it!''

Interesting, although I knew that there was no escape, my mind was still racing to come up with a plan. It started to snow and get misty, I couldn't see anything anymore, except for the ship. I walked towards it again and saw the soldiers getting ready for our journey. Someone is taking out, what looked like trash. He put it down and I decided to take a look at it, since there wasn't much better to do.

Well, there were some wires, some intergallactic gew and... And my PHONE. I couldn't believe it. This could be my way out. I walked around the ship and hid behind some boxes. Nobody could see me with a phone. I just had to think of a plan. But, it was of no use. The only one I could contact was my family and I was just a burden to them. They wouldn't help me. But, they looked so sad when I left them.

What should I do, what should I do? Come Louie, find the angles. I couldn't, I just couldn't do it. ''Please mom, help me find the angles I can't.'' I whispered. I heard someone walking on the walkway. And a conversation.

''Where is that duck?''

''We don't know sir, but he can't be too far away.''

Oh no, they were looking for me. I had no choice, but to call someone. I opened my phone and clicked on the first contact I could find. 

Amazing Webby :)

 Webby insisted to think of a name herself. I pressed on it and waited for her to pick up.

''I let that duck one moment alone and he immediately walks away.''

Please Webby, pick up the phone. Please, please, please.

''Maybe on the other side of the ship?''

Beep, beep, beep, Hey there friend! I am not here right now, but please leave a message. Thank you! Her voice said.

''Webby please, I am a few kilometers away from Duckburg, I am surrounded by the frozen oce-'' Lunaris picked me up and he looked really mad. This wasn't a game anymore, I was done.

''Wrong move Llewellyn.'' He crushed the phone and dragged me into the ship. ''I tried to make this a pleasant journey.'' He threw me into my cell again. ''No more playing nice.'' And he was gone. This was it.

There were tears forming, but I didn't make any sound. I will never see my family again. I sat down, waited 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours. Till a sound interupted the silence.

Lunaris POV

I threw Llewellyn in his cell. Unbelievable. I almost lost him. I looked outside the window to an spear. It was getting ready for the journey back to our superior planet. We of course weren't going with the big rocket ship.

Someone walked past the ship, which I didn't recognise. But I had too much on my mind to care. I wanted to leave on this day.

Webby's POV

We were all sitting around the table. No words were spoken. Della was still outside, in the cold. Scrooge gave her a blanket and tried to convince her, but she didn't move. I hated the silence and I couldn't believe that we lost Louie, forever. For the first time in a while I decided to take a look at my phone, it reminded me of him. I noticed that someone tried to call me. But I couldn't see who it was.

Strange.

The number left me a voicemail. I wanted to turn off my phone, but I accidentally tapped on voicemail.

Welcome to your voicemail, you have one new message.

It was so loud that everyone turned to look at me. I tried to turn it off when I heard... Louie!

Webby please, I am a few kilometers away from Duckburg, I am surrounded by the frozen oce-

That was it. Everyone was confused and didn't understand what we just heard.

''When was that voicemail sended?'' Huey asked.

''about three hours ago.'' I quietly said.

''A few kilometers away surrounded by the ocean.'' Scrooge stood up and showed a map of Duckburg and area's near it. ''Don't you think he is...''

''Yes I think that they are here, on the small island without a name.'' I said.

''We need to leave now!''

Louie's POV

I looked up and I saw that moonwoman from before. She seemed happy to see me. ''Finally, I found you.''

''Who are you?''

''I am here to help you.'' She simply said.

''And your name?''

''Just call me Penny.'' I walked out of the door and saw some soldiers outside, making the last preperations for the ship. Penny closed my cell door and grabbed my arm. We eventually stopped running when we were in some sort of storage room. She lowered herself to my level and started speaking. ''Listen to me. Lunaris is messing with you. You just left your amazing loving family behind. You have to go back.''

''I can't, I made a deal with Lunaris, I would go with him in exchange for the safety of my family.''

''The only threat is Lunaris. Please, please, believe me if I tell you that my people wouldn't hurt a fly. Lunaris has been lying to them, if they realise that, than they would retreat immediately.'' She sighed. ''You have to get out of here Louie!''

''But how?''

''Duckburg isn't far away from here, I will show you the direction and hold the soldiers off long enough.''

''I- I..''

''Come on!'' She grabbed my arm and we ran to the entrance of the ship. ''I will take care that they are distracted, you just have to run towards the sun, until you see the money bin.''

''But I- I-, what if I get lost, there is a snow storm out there. Probably the biggest I have ever seen. I will die out there.''

''No you won't, just keep running to your family.''

''Bu-''

''No time, just GO!'' She ran outside and started screaming and shooting, getting everyone's attention. That was my chance, I had to go. Now.

And so I did. I carefully walked past all the soldiers and ran towards the sun. The snowstorm was very heavy, but I kept running. I didn't know why and I didn't know how. I pulled my hoodie close to my body to keep my body warmth. Images appeared of uncle Donald, uncle Scrooge, Huey and Dewey, Webby and mom. I didn't know if I was walking the right way and I was just getting colder and colder. But I didn't give up.

I couldn't give up.

Thank you for reading another part of my story, like always don't forget to leave a vote and a comment. I hope you enjoyed :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 506 21
β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ immortal servant . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ an immortal, who was casually defeated by scrooge is now working as his servant ࿐ྂ ...
7.4K 12 9
Ducktales Movie 4 - Moonvasion Endgame
6.6K 122 11
When an unexpected visitor arrives with new information about Della they must work together as a family to find out what happened to their parents (S...
2.4K 79 16
Just some one-shots for another one of my fandoms! Enjoy! Most, if not all, will be triplet-based! !I do not own DuckTales!