๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ - j...

Galing kay salvattrre

๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it... Higit pa

part one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
part two
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
always

twenty-six

23.3K 606 154
Galing kay salvattrre

season 8, episode 16 - if only you were lonely

"YOU'RE AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN." MARK SPOKE UP. Allison looked at Mark with furrowed eyebrows, wondering why he is saying this to her. Their number one rule, when they became friends was that she wasn't going to hook up with him and he has tried few years ago, but she always denied and Mark had stopped trying.

"I know that." Allison nodded her head, "You have a girlfriend Mark, and we've talked about this."

Mark shook his head, "You and Avery spend a lot of time together lately."

"W-We do, but we're just uh study buddies." Allison stuttered, "And we're friends."

"He's an attractive guy, nice bone structure, hypnotic eyes, etcetera and you have slept together, nothing new." Mark shrugged, "So you should help him relieve some of that stress." Mark went on, "You're both attractive so..."

"Mark Sloan." Allison narrowed her eyes at Mark, "I am walking away from this conversation."

"Take one for the team, Carter!" Mark yelled out to her.

***

"I heard you have a date tonight." Derek spoke up as Allison walked inside the kitchen seeing Bailey teach Derek how to brush Zola's hair properly. Micheal Rivers finally had the courage to text Allison and asked her out on a date.

"I do." Allison nodded as she smiled at Zola.

"What's his name? Do I have to talk to him before he picks you up?" Derek asked making Allison chuckle.

"No." Allison shook her head, "You'll just scare him off, and this is my first date in since forever, so hopefully everything goes fine."

"Hey." Meredith greeted them.

"Hey, did you know Zola has a kitchen?" Derek asked brushing their daughter's hair once again as Bailey rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Derek, I know all about Zola's kitchen." Meredith shook her head going to kiss their daughter's cheek, as Bailey instructs Derek what to do.

Allison's phone goes off, "Well that's me. Wish me luck."

***

S8 EP17: ONE STEP TOO FAR

"Okay, let go over the game plan again." Jackson sighed, as he, Mark and Allison walked inside the skills lab, "If we see my mother..."

"We're buried with work today." Mark spoke in a monotone voice.

"And—" Jackson waited for Mark to finish but hearing no response he continued, "—you're sorry but Jackson has no time to spend with her, okay?"

"She's back." Allison sighed, "She hates my guts and I don't know why. I mean I didn't break up with you, you broke up with me!"

Jackson winced at her words, but they were true, "She does not hate you." Jackson reassured her, "She's just Catherine Avery, you know how she is."

Allison nodded, "She should love me, mothers love me." Mark looked at her, "What? Mrs. Shepherd loves me." Allison looked at the two doctors before walking towards the door, "I have to go before she sees me."

***

"You tried the cafeteria too?" Allison asked when she entered the room seeing Meredith and Cristina rummage through April's fridge.

"Jambalaya? Disgusting. Why do they even try?" Cristina scoffed as she pulled different containers filled with food. "April's got uh two yogurts and leftover something."

Allison grabbed one of the yogurts from Cristina's hand and grabbed a spoon before taking a seat behind April's desk.

"So Lexie removed a tumor from a woman today, and now Derek's all worried that we gorked her." Meredith said, telling the girls what she has been doing.

"Did you?" Cristina asked, taking a bite from April's food.

"No." Meredith took a spoonful of yogurt.

"Well, I've spent the entire morning with Owen's stupid nurse." Cristina bitterly said.

"Owen's nurse?" Allison questioned confused.

"The stupid ICU nurse." She explained briefly.

"Well, that's not what you said." Meredith raised a brow at her.

"Oh, and you know what? This is really good." Cristina changed the subject by complimenting April's food. "Kepner, can cook."

"Freakin' jambalaya day." Alex muttered as he entered the room going straight to the fridge, "It's like a hearty bowl of salmonella."

"Hey, how long have you've been screwing the intern with the preemie?" Cristina asked Alex, causing Allison and Meredith to look at him.

"What?" Alex asked, looking at Cristina.

"Morgan?"

"I am not." Alex denied.

"Uh, well, you both were in the on call room this morning...before dawn." Cristina pointed out, since she opened the door on them when she was looking for Owen.

"Yeah, studying." Alex informed them.

"You're feeding her."

"Alex." Both Allison and Meredith called out their friend. "No. Bad dog." Meredith said.

"Shut up." Alex glared at them. "I mean, she's my intern and she's a patient."

"It didn't stop you before." Allison shrugged, remembering Rebecca.

"This is gonna turn out like Rebecca." Meredith muttered to Cristina.

"Oh, yeah. Smashed up face?" Cristina turned back to look at Alex, "Oh, that—that was bad."

"Yeah, she's gonna fall for you, and then she's gonna go crazy and then she's gonna pee on my couch." Meredith told him.

"Oh gross." Cristina scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Go to hell, all of you." Alex glared at them.

Allison frowned before looking at her friend, "We don't know her, we don't know what she's capable of." She paused for a moment, "But don't let her fall for you Alex, because it might turn out bad, I mean she's a preemie mom."

Alex looked at her before leaving the room with April's food.

"Okay, just keep her off my couch, please." Meredith called after him before turning her attention back to Cristina. "Are things with Owen any better?"

"Is that my turkey casserole?" April asked as she walked inside her office.

"Oh, yeah" Cristina took another bite before April took away from her, "How do you keep the crunchy onion things so crunchy?"

"I put them in last." April glared at her, "Come on, I looked forward to this all day."

"Delicious." Cristina complimented.

"Stop Facebooking my mom, all right?" Jackson told April, once he walked in the room, closing the door behind him.

"Uh, I'm not."

"Really? Then how does she know I broke up with Lexie?" Jackson asked, "Why is she here trying to hook me up with some junior urologist."

"She's trying to hook you up?" Allison frowned.

"Hey, hey, those are mine." April semi-yelled out to him as she watched him take out water bottles out of her fridge, "They have electrolystes."

"I showed her around half the damn hospital before I realized, I was on a blind date." Jackson said.

"You told me to unfriend her." April reminded, as someone knocked on the door, "I did."

"Hi. I'm looking or Dr. Avery." The woman spoke up as she offered April a smile.

"Oh, yes. He's right there." April pointed to where Jackson's was standing.

"Oh there you are." She chuckled, "Shall we continue?"

"Let's do that." Jackson nodded , "That's great."

***

Once Allison saw Jackson with Mara all dressed up she couldn't help but stare at him. He looked handsome wearing a black suit before she had the chance to look away, green eyes locked with her hazel ones causing her breath to hitch.

Excusing himself from Mara he walked towards Allison, "Don't you look handsome in a suit, Mr. Avery."

Jackson chuckled as he shook his head, "Why, thank you, Ms. Carter,"

Allison chuckled seeing Mara and Catherine looking their way, "Have fun at the gala, Avery." She smiled, "Not too much fun"

Jackson Avery watched her walked away, a grin plastered on his face.

***

Allison picked at her food as Micheal drank a sip of his red wine. This is their second date, both of their schedules put a toll on when they can go out again. They spent half of their meal swapping their childhood stories.

Being around Mike helped Allison forget the stress with the Boards, she felt comfortable.

"I really like you, Allison." Mike spoke up. "I hope you like me, as well. I want to take things further between us."

Allison looked up from her food, "I-I have my Boards coming up and then I have to travel these few weeks for my interviews."

"Then after you Boards we can continue our dates." Mike offered, "I also have to go out of town for a business meeting. We can work this out Allison, if you want to."

Allison hesitantly nodded, "Yeah, I would like that."

Mike flashed a bright smile at her. Allison took a sip of her drink, it's for the better, you're moving on. She thought, but the only reason why she hesitated was because of a certain green-eyed doctor.

***

S8 EP19: SUPPORT SYSTEM

"Where have you been?" April asked Jackson once she saw him approach the three residents. "We're halfway through the new batch of flash cards."

"Yeah, Hunt and Yang are out sick today, so Sloan's the chief and I am the Chief's bitch." Jackson said, "Lucky me."

"Alright, no distractions." Alex turned to look t April, "Kepner, hit me again."

"Okay, a woman with dysuria, incomplete voiding and a palpable suburethral mass."

"Urethral Caricinoma. Damn it. I had one of those last year." Alex groaned, "Um, uh, we did, uh, radiation, and a surgical excision. No! Would it be uh, chemo?"

"An Ectopic ureter, or it could be, I mean I scrubbed in on one of those, but I don't remember the technique the urologist used." Jackson told Alex, "Damn it."

Meredith, who joined the rest of the residents, spoke up, "Sounds like Urethral Diverticulum." The four residents turned to look at her, "And if It's proximal, I would do a partial ablation because it's much less likely to result in fistula."

"You don't even need to know advanced urology for the boards." Alex said, glaring at Meredith for knowing the answer.

"But I do," Meredith responded smiling, "Because the Torres Method is in me."

Allison groaned, "I really hate you right now."

"No, you don't." Meredith smiled as she patted her back.

"Ugh!" April groaned, trying to get more index cards.

"Total crap." Alex said, "You get to study with Torres while the rest of us get to sink like rocks. I hope you're happy when you're alone in the O.R. and the rest of us are working the free clinic at the mall."

"My whole brain is crammed with so many hypotheticals," Jackson complained, "I can't even remember what real cases I was actually there for. I am screwed."

"I'll tell you who's screwed—Yang." Alex said, causing all of them to look at him, "The boards are around the corner, no one's seen her study, she's out sick. She's gonna get creamed."

"Yang is fine." Meredith spoke up.

"You can't just pass the boards with raw talent, okay? It is an artificial environment, which requires massive amounts—"

"Cristina is fine." Meredith interrupted April as she looked at her, "Okay?"

***

"Hey, Lex, can you take a look at some of my cases, too?" Jackson approached the group with a small pile of charts in his hands. Allison next to him seeing as April and Alex were fighting about which cases Lexie should read, "Or not. I mean it's—fine if—if you don't want to."

"It's okay." Lexie stuttered, "I-I can. I-I will—-"

"Thank you." Jackson was about to dump his charts in front of Lexie but April extended her arm out to stop him, "No, no, no, no, you will not. Not until she's finished with mine."

"Guys." Allison spoke up, "What if—what if we break her, I mean—-"

"Okay, these take priority, Lexie." Meredith said as she got to the group with more charts, interrupting Allison.

"You don't need Lexie." Alex moved Meredith's pile away, "You got Torres."

"They're for Cristina."

"She's not even here." Alex looked up at Meredith.

"Which is why she needs help."

"She does not need the help." April reasoned as she tried to put her charts toward Lexie.

"Guys, guys." Allison said, trying to get their attention. Their voices grew louder, causing a staff member to walk up to them.

"Shhh!"

***

Allison grabbed the cup of coffee from Jackson's hands, quietly thanking him as they sat on the couch.

"So do you know why I brought you all here this morning?" Meredith asked, looking at the three half-asleep friends, "To help you." Meredith answered, "because even though we all the take the boards alone, if we work together, we can all pass."

Meredith passed out different colored markers to them as she continued, "If you're not in the hospital, you're here." The group looked at the brown-colored sheet of paper that covered Meredith's entire wall with their names written at the top. "You sleep here, you eat here. There are no distractions, no breaks. This is the Grey Method, and it starts now."

All of them opened their notebooks as the doorbell rang and Meredith walked away. When she came back, Cristina was with her. Everyone eyes were on the both of them.

"Okay." Meredith nodded, "Let's get started."

***

S8 EP20: THE GIRL WITH NO NAME

Cristina walked into the resident's lounge with Meredith and a basket from one of the hospitals in her hand.

"Seriously?" Allison groaned, "This is just getting ridiculous."

"The N.I.H?" Jackson asked, grabbing the card from the top of the basket as Cristina placed it down on the table. "Since when does N.I.H bribe residents to come work for them?"

"Oh, they don't." Cristina smiled, "Except when you're me—a god." Alex walked inside and stole a cookie from the basket, "Hey!"

"Cookie's stale."

"Aw, Karev." Cristina tilted her head to the side, "Is this hard for you, having to beg for interviews while some of us just sit back and get wooed?"

"No one is begging." Alex said, as he continued to eat the cookie.

"Oh, yeah, maybe you should." April put away her coat, "Maybe that way, you'd actually get an interview."

Cristina laughed, "I love mean Kepner."

"I got an interview." Alex defended himself.

"Oh, really where?" April turned to look at him raising a brow.

"At...places."

"Uh-huh."

"Whatever! Look, this sucks, okay. I mean, we got Boards in a couple of weeks and—and now they want us to go on freakin' job interviews? There's only so much crap a guy can have thrown at him before he snaps." Alex said.

"There's a trauma in on the roof." Owen entered the resident lounge, "Kepner, Karev, come with me."

"I gotta leave for my Northwestern interview in an hour. I told you yesterday." April reminded him.

"Uh Carter?"

"Can't." Allison shook her head, "I'm leaving for my interview in Los Angeles."

Owen nodded, "Um, Avery?"

"Sloan's got me all day, Chief, sorry." He said with his mouth full.

Owen looked over the residents as Cristina slowly moved to her cubby. Meredith lifted her head to meet Owen's pleading face, "I'm free."

Owen nodded, "Great. Thank you."

***

Jackson stabbed his fork into his fruit bowl, he had just recalled the story of his friends about the interview at UCLA and how basically they only wanted him so he could ask Harper Avery to make an appearance there.

"You're a name brand." Alex chewed on his carrot, "You're like the freakin' Ritz-Carlton of surgery. Who cares if that's why they want you."

"He cares." Allison spoke as she ate a spoonful of yogurt, "They are only interested because of his grandfather not his skills."

"Because he knows deep down he's more of a roadside motel." Cristina continued to taunt Jackson.

"Oh, oh, oh," April spoke alerting them that Holly, Meredith's patient who was kidnapped and tortured for many years, "She's going for the soup."

"Bold move." Cristina commented, "She's gonna have to talk to the soup guy."

"She's looking good." Jackson said, "Looking confident."

Holly turned around and left the soup station, "And she bails." Alex said, "No soup for Holly."

"She looks terrified." Lexie looked at Meredith, "Why are you so mean? Would you just go buy her some soup?"

"No, it's not mean." Meredith said, "She's going home soon, and Dr. Fincher says, she has to learn to do things for herself."

"Mm. And you're finally gonna have to go to Boston for your interview." Cristina looked at Meredith.

"I am not avoiding the interview." Meredith assured.

"Really?"

"Well, whenever you go," April stated, "Just beware, they may judge you more on personality than what really matters, like your resume."

"Meredith is not like you." Alex shook his head, "Her personality doesn't suck."

Allison slapped Alex's arm, "Don't be rude."

"Oh, pizza station." Jackson said, as they all looked over at Holly, who was approaching the pizza guy before walking away.

"Oh, whatever!" April groaned, "You know what? Those programs can suck it. I'm tired of trying so hard not be me. You know what? I like me."

"That makes one of us." Alex said, before scooting away before Allison can slap him, "You make it so easy."

Jackson smacked Alex's arm lightly, "Look, you don't have to not be you. Just be a little less you. That's all."

"Get up." Mark spoke as he held Jackson by the ear.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked and Mark looked at him with a serious face.

"Claire Hiatt just called me to tell me that you walked out on your interview. Call her back, apologize."

"Look, I respectfully withdrew my application." Jackson explained.

"You want me to drag you out by the ear?"

Jackson hesitantly got up from his seat with his tray of lunch before following Mark out of the cafeteria.

"Freakin' Robbins." Alex said, as he got up as well, most likely to complain to Arizona about the job interviews.

***

"Be less you? How do you be less yourself?" April asked as she had one of her binders open. Cristina grabbed the three binders and threw them over the bar.

"There." Cristina nodded, "Less you."

"Mm." Jackson mumbled as Alex approached the group in the airport bar.

"What?" Alex questioned, seeing as the four of them were staring at him.

"You put on your suit?" Cristina questioned, looking at Alex.

"I gotta be at Yale first thing in the morning." He took off his coat as he explained, "What if my flight gets delayed?"

"Or even worse," Jackson commented as he picked up the jacket Alex placed down, "What if you go in there looking like a hobo in a wrinkled ass jacket."

Jackson folded the suit jacket nicely and placed it inside Alex's bag as Alex rose a brow, "Where'd you learn that."

"I'm an Avery. We know these things." Jackson shrugged, as Allison lightly chuckled.

Meredith approached the group and greeted them, "Hey, so I rescheduled my interview at Brigham and I leave in an hour."

Cristina picked up her glass, "Cheers to that."

April looked at the time and patted Jackson on the shoulder as she looked at Allison, "Allie, Jackson, we gotta go."

"Mm." Jackson swallowed the rest of his drink, "And we're out."

"Good luck, guys." Allison smiled at them, as she waited for Jackson.

Jackson got up, "Happy Interviewing, Losers."

Allison and Jackson left together as they talked about their upcoming interviews while April walked in front of them. Cristina, Alex, and Meredith looked at them as Meredith shook her head, "They need to grow some balls and admit they still have feelings for one another."

salvattrre speaks...
i agree with mer, they need to confess their feeling for one another lol.
so i'm pretty sure i failed one of my finals, but i passed one of them, two more finals to go! here's an update :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

41.6K 1.1K 22
"I think we're going to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that." (discontinued) SLOW UPDATES ...
45.9K 1.2K 18
โ›๐‘– ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘กโœ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
3.9K 190 21
Continuation of Everything Has Changed โค๏ธ
3.8M 14.5K 9
all angels are doomed to fall. โ‡ฅ grey's anatomy โ‡ฅ seasons one โ” nine โ‡ฅ ma...