You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ

468 19 0
By kimmybrown12

- Bella's POV -

- Ava's Birthday -

Im Planning An Surprising The Shit Out Of Her. Ava Is Not A Fan Of Her Birthday, But She Is A Gan Of Hot Men And Sexy Girls. And Where, Oh Where Can You Acquire Such Things? *Tee Hee Hee* In All The Years I've Known Her, She Has Never Once Let Me Throw Her A Party. Not Even A Small Gathering. So I Told Damien, If He Helped Me Throw Her A Badass Birthday Party, He Could Get His Privileges Of Touching And Kissing Me Back. Oh Yes.... I Was Serious About That. Its Been Days Since He Last Touched Or Kissed Me And He's Going Through A Withdrawals. Technically I Amd Too But I Can Handle It. He Snaps At Everyone Except For Sofia. He Could Never Lose His Cool With Her. Even On His Most Irritating Days.

He Did Everything I Asked Of Him, So I Guess I Can Let Him Off The Hook. Right Now, Him And His Brothers Are At The Silver Paw Double Checking Everything Before They Call It Done. As For My Final Act Of Punishment For Him, Im Gonna Wear Something To Make Him Drool.

Not Only Do I Pull Off The Red Color Red, But Its A Velvet Dress. Soft To The Touch. My Phone Buzzes Abd Its A Text From Damien.

*Damien*
It's Done Baby

*Me*   
Good Boy.

Quickly Call Ava.

"Hey Girl, What's Up?

"You Coming Into Work Lazy Ass?"

"Damien Called And Said
No Work Today."

"He Just Texted Me And Said He Changed His Mind. We Need To Be Open So As Not To Rouse Suspicion In Rodrigo's Men Are Watching Us."There's A Long Silence...."You Were Watching Twilight Again Weren't You? "

"Fuck You Bell! Its A Damn
Good Movie And You
Know It! Even You Cried.

"Just Get Your Ass Down Here And After, I Promise I'll Watch All The Twilight Movies In A Row With You." Another Long Silence.

"All Of Them?"

"Yes"

"No Breaks?"

"No Breaks."

"Ill Be There In Ten."

- The Silver Paw -

I Walk In And The Place Looks Amazing! Ribbons, Streamers... Even The Desks And Office Were Decorative And Colorful. I Look Around And See Damien Sitting In A Corner Pouting, Look Broody As Ever. I See His Brothers And AJ Going Over The Music.

- A Few Minutes Later -

The Place Was Packed. Not With Employees, But Family And Friends. Mostly The Montez Family And Friends But I Digress. The Elevator Opened. When Ava Walks Out Everyone Yelled SURPRISE! Her Face Lit Up.

"You Guys....." She Smiled. I Ran Up And Bear Hugged Her.

"Happy Birthday Bitch!"

"You Did This For Me? You Know I Don't Like My Birthday."

"Well You're Liking It Tonight! The Boys Went Through A Lot Of Trouble To Put This Together." I Waved My Finger At Her. She Wipes A Tear From Her Cheek And Nods. "Lets Get This Party Started Shall We.

- Damien's Pov -

Its Been Days. Fucking Days, Since I Last Touch Her And Im Growing More Impatient By The Second. Im Frustrated, My Balls Hurt And Im So On Edge I Wanna Hit Someone When They Look At Me. She Walked In With A Red Velvet Dress, Hugging Her Body Like I Wish I Could. Her Tits Were Perky And Very Exposed. Ugh! Its Been So Long Since I Last Tasted Her, The Moment I Saw Her, My Dick Got Rock Hard. Fuck It Hurts!

"Still On Punishment?" Alfronzo Snickers.

"Fuck Off." I Growl And He Laughs.

"Well I Have Been Personally Chosen To Have The Honor Of Telling You Some Great News, Oh Sweet, Sweet Brother Of Mine."

"Get To The Point Alfronzo, Before I Stab You. Quit Testing My Patience." He Rolls His Eyes.

"You're Off Punishment. Words From Boss Lady Herself."

"Off Punishment!? *GROWLS* My Animal Instincts Kick Into Over Drive. Im Ravenous, Hungry, Aching.... I Need My Fix. My Hands Begin To Shake, Aching To Touch Her Again. My Mouth Waters At The Anticipation Of Tasting Her Again. I Need Her Now!

"Were Is She?" My Eyes Scanned The Entire Room. I Will Find You Princess, And When I Do, You're In So Much Trouble.

"Um.... Dame?" Alfronzo Says, Tapping Me On The Shoulder And Pointing Near The Hall. There She Is. My Delicious Princess. It Takes Me A Moment To Realize Not Only Is She Dancing With Ava, But Some Guy Is Dancing Dangerously Close To Her. Then I See Him Snake His Arm Around Her Waist. I Go Stiff. "Dame?"

"Is He.... Is He Touching My Girl?" I Ball My Hands Into A Fist.

"Damien, This Is Ava's Night. Do Not Make A Scene." Alfronzo Warned. Oh Princess.... You're Being A Very Bad Girl. I Get Up And Storm Over To Her. I Grab The Guy By His Collar And Pull Him Up Off The Floor, Face To Face... His Feel Dangling In The Air. Im About To Make My Point Clear. If I See So Much As A Hint Of Resistance, Im Breaking All Of His Bones.

"Leave... Or I Will Break Every Bone In Your Body. Starting With The Hand That Touched My Woman." I Growle. The Terror In His Face Made Me Want To Smile But I Held Back. I Was Fuming! This Is My Woman! I Haven't Been Able To Touch Her For Days And You Think You Get To Touch Her Before Me!? Or Fucking At All For That Matter! He Gasps And Wiggles Out Of My Grip, Making A B-Line Straight For The Door.

"Damien, We Were Just Dancing." I Hear Her Sultry Voice And My Head Whips In Her Direction. I Growl So Loud Other People Turned Their Heads. I Toss Her Over My Shoulder And Head To My Office. I Close The Door And Lock It. Putting Her Down.

She Crossed The Fucking Line By Making Another Man Touch Her. Im So Fucking Angry.

"How Fucking Could You Huh! I Told You Before Your Fucking Mine And You Let Other Man Touch You Instead You Fucking Punish For Days? You Want Him To Touch You So Bad Huh! Then Go, Go Let Him Touch You."

"Baby I Don't Want Him To Touch Me I Want You To Touch Me."

"Didn't Seems Like It When You Stop Me From Touching And Kissing You These Past Few Days."

I Know Im Sorry. I Didn't Know It Would Turn Out This Way, I Just Wanted You To Feel Jealous."

"Well Fucking Congratulations You Won." I Said Making My Why Out The Door But She Grab My Arm.

"Baby Im Sorry Please Don't Go."

"If I Was Dancing With Another Woman And She's Touching Me, What Would You Do? "

"I Would Fucking Rip Out Her Throat Showing Her Your Mine." She Spat.

"Glad To Know The Feelings Are Mutual." I Said Locking The Door And I Go Straight For Her Lips. Fuck I Missed That Taste. She Smells Like Cinnamon And Vanilla, But There's Another Smell..... A Man's
Smell.

- Bella's POV -

As He's Kissing Me I Hear A Guteral Growl Escape His Chest. Next Thing I Know.....

"Don't Ever Let Me Smell Another Man On You Princess." He Pins Me Uo Against The Wall, Holding My Hands Above My Head. "You Are Mine. Only Mine." He Grabs My Dress At The Cleavage And Rips In Half, All The Way Down.

Damien!" I Shout As He Pulls It Off Me And Throws It Aside. His Hands Are All Over Me. He's Looking For His Fix.... So I Give My Man What He Wants. As He's Kissing My Body Hungrily, I Grab His Face And Make Him Look At Me. "Don't Keep Anything From Me Again, Im With You Baby, Through Thick And Thin. So Whatever You Have To Deal With, I Will Deal With It Too. You Hear Me? I Love You."

"I Love You Too Baby, But You Let Another Man Touch You." A Slow Grin Appears On His Face. Uh Oh.... He Yanks Me To His Desk, Bending Me Over The Edge. He Pulls Down My Panties, Letting Them Fall To My Ankles.

"Damien?"

"Shhh." He Lightly Rubs My Ass Cheeks, Then Kisses One Of Them. "Im Going To Spank You Princess... Hard." Goosebumps Form On My Skin. "I Want You To Count For Me. Understood?" I Nod. He Swats My Ass And I Exhale A Moan.

"One."

Again.

"Two."

Again

"Three."

Again.

"Four!"

After Several Hard Smacks, My Ass Is Not Only Red And Tingling, But Im Soaking Wet. I Look Behind And Don't See Him Anywhere. Suddenly..

"Oh Fuck!" I Feel His Tongue Devour Me. Its Not Slow And Attentive Like It Usually Is. No. Its Wild And Animalistic. He's Not Doing This For Me. This Is Strictly For Him.

"You've Been Torturing Me For Days Princess. Keeping Me Away From My Fix." He Stops Ans Smacks My Ass Again. I Inhale Sharply. "Bad Girl." He Whispers And Goes Back To Devouring. I Moan Loudly And My Body Shivers. Its Been Days Since We Last Had Sex. Even Im Pent Up, So I Can't Imagine How He's Feeling. I Hear Him Undo His Zipper Then His Pants Fall To The Floor. He Leans Over Me And I Feel His Dick Press Against My Opening. "Try Not To Be Loud Baby." I Cover My Mouth To Stifle A Scream As He Shoves Himself Inside Me. He Wastes No Time In Pounding Me Into His Desk. His Hand Snakes Up My Body To My Neck And He Squeezes. "Fuuuuck, You Feel So Good Princess." He Whispers In My Ear. He Pulls Out And Turns Me Around Picking Me Up By The Ass. With His Arm Under My Legs, Holding Me Up, He Slides Back In And Pounds Away Again. His Grunts, Groans And Moans Are So Sexy.

"Cum For Me Baby, I Wanna Feel You Inside Me." I Moan In His Ear. He Doesn't Respond. I Feel Myself Getting Close And He Picks Up His Speed. Suddenly He Grunts And Pushes Himself So Far Inside Me, I Feel Him In My Stomach. Out Of Breath And Still Holding Me, He Walks Over To His Chair And Sits Down With Me In His Lap. "Feel Better Baby?"

"Please Don't Ever Do That To Me Again Princess." He Pants, Trying To Slow His Breathing. I Lean In And Kiss Him.

"I Won't, I Promise."

________________

Helllooo Again. Hope You Enjoy This Chapter And See You Tomorrow.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
7.1M 178K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
1.6M 63.4K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
119K 7.3K 106
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...