Riddle Me ; Draco Malfoy

By lucytwilight

✰SMUT!✰ Being the daughter of the Dark Lord had never been easy for Kora, constant glares and insults would b... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
end

eight

2.5K 49 8
By lucytwilight

(Hey! There is quite a little dialog in this chapter, but it's important to this story! I apologise to those to prefer long detailed paragraphs, and not dialog! But I promise it's needed and not pointless dialog either!)

8
1945

Anxiety builds up intensely and, scarily, quickly as I stroll to the library, my pace faster than usual as the nerves overwhelm me. My heart inside me thumps more rapidly, causing my anxieties to be at all time high. Blocking out the conversations of early bird students, all full from breakfast and hanging around the school's corridors waiting for classes to start. I swear my heart was in my bloody throat as I reach the library door, which was already wide open from it now being library hours. Gulping with the little saliva I had, my mouth dryer than ever while I hesitantly peek down each aisle. Up, Up, Up, each nerve in my body tenses with anticipation and immense anxiety.

Overthinking becomes more prominent by each passing second,

'He doesn't care.'

'He's just messing with you.'

'Why would he want you in that way?'

'Kora Riddle, you're taking this situation the wrong way'

'You didn't understand him, this isn't what he meant.'

Then, I spot him. Reading peacefully, leaning back into his chair; slouching lazily. Collecting my breaths, I inhale deeply, which unfortunately didn't help at all.

Fuck it. I'm doing this.

Strolling up to him, each step my heart beats more rapidly that it was probably bursting out of my chest at this point. Draco seems to notice me as I was only now a few steps from him, he confusingly glances at me then shuts the book before placing it on the desk.

"Kor-" Draco goes to speak as I reach his presence, Yet I do not pause to lean down and collide my craving lips against his.

Almost immediately all the insecurities and anxieties spill out from his touch, his cold hand brushes the side of my thigh, whereupon slowly travels to the back of it. From his long overdue contact, Goosebumps blast along my skin. From his indicating touch, I straddle him eargerly and I feel him smugly smile against my lips. His hands travel slowly, but passionately, from my thighs up to my waist; where he pulls me closer against his chest. With one hand, I cup his face and tenderly stroke my thumb across his cheek; with the other at the back of his neck, holding on tightly from this finally happening and not wanting to lose this feeling.

He felt like he belonged. With me, only me. Yes, it's selfish I guess. But I truly feel like we're one when together.

His touch felt so right. When it run along my skin, the shivers of comfort and longing overpowered me. His whole presence overpowered me. The way his eyes would dive in lightness to a darkening grey as he watched me, touched me, talked to me, anything; I felt what I did to him too. And my god did it turn me on.

Draco's gentle thumb comes in contact with my chin, and afterwards drives our lips apart from one another. His cold thumb strokes across my bottom lip, and I part my lips in anticipation to his unbelievable touch.

"Was this your feelings, or the visions, Riddle?" He asks, His compelling gaze drifts over my desperate expression.

"Both." I reply hesitantly, dreading his next answer.

He furrows his eyebrows with confusion and curiosity, "Both? Tell me how."

"They- They showed me something that I didn't want to happen at all, and it probably will, and I'm not letting it happen." I blurt, thoroughly disoriented words and breathe heavily as I gather myself.

"Shh, " Now, his index finger glides over my lips; hushing me. The coldness of the rings presses lightly just along my bottom lip, sending chills down my spine.

He roughly cups my chin, then brings my face towards his, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this, Kora." He whispers besides my ear, sending a shot of chills down my spine once again. Goosebumps raise all over my body. Softly, he kisses just below my ear before pushing my face back to make eye contact with him.

Slowly, inching my face closer to his to feel his lips against mine once more; craving for the feeling of longing and desire to wave over me again, a subtle cough that was asking for acknowledgement tears Draco and I's strong gaze from each other's.

Standing before us was Dumbledore, who had the expression of 'I told you so' and didn't seem utterly surprised. Awkwardly, I gather myself as I stand up from Draco's lap, with him instantly sitting up and making himself look presentable to the Headmaster. Dumbledore's sky blue stare drops to the stone floor as a small chuckle escapes him, then glances back up to meet mine.

"Quite early in the morning for this type of behaviour, I must say. But young love, can't seem to argue with it." He smiles, causing his crows feet to become more prominent as his eyes smile chirpily too. "Now,"

Dumbledore gently brings his small rimmed glasses from hanging around his neck on a white string, to his eyes. He brings a parchment from his pocket, then squints slightly as he reads it quietly. "Professor Snape would like to see you before potions, Mr Malfoy, so I'd hurry on." He peeks up from the parchment, nodding at Draco indicating he could leave the conversation politely.

"Yes, Sir." Draco stands up, taking the book from the desk and hurriedly making his way off, quite anxiously honestly... weird.

"I must have a private conversation with you, Miss Riddle, about quite a few things might I add." Dumbledore grins reassuringly, neatly folding the parchment and slipping it into his blue robe's pocket. I nod in agreement, before slowly making my way to Dumbledore's office.

**

Entering the Headmaster's office, my eyes observed the large room. Portraits of past headmasters cover the high walls, books scattered on multiple tables and a peculiar large bird perched on a golden rod beside his desk squawked, just as Dumbledore sat comfortably in the chair behind a desk.

"Now, Riddle." Dumbledore begins, clearing his thought as I glance away from the bird towards him. "Make yourself comfortable, I have told Professor Snape you'll be missing Potions this morning, so he is aware of your absence."

Nodding, taking a seat on the cushioned chair opposite Dumbledore and scarily close to the fiery coloured bird. Anxiously wary of it, peeking out the side of my eye every few seconds to ensure it didn't decide to bite me or something.

"Ah- That's Fawkes, He's quite an astonishing Phoenix, isn't he?" He beams as he excitedly introduces me to Fawkes. However, Dumbledore quickly becomes present with my wariness of the creature. "Don't worry, he's very harmless." Dumbledore nods at Fawkes, who gently flies from his perching rod and in front of me.

He creeps closer and I glance up at Dumbledore with confusion and anxiety, "Say hello, you'll be here quite a while so might as well get comfortable with the creature."

Smiling, then hesitantly holding my hand out with it shaking slightly; but the anxious shakes disappear as his feathers come in contact with my hand, surprisingly they were warm and soft under my touch.

Sighing with relief that he didn't eat my finger off, Fawkes hobbles back over to the golden rod and perches himself comfortably.

"Sir, I think I have a suspicion as to why I'm here," I begin, with Dumbledore nodding indicating for me to continue, "The newspapers."

"Yes, Riddle, you are correct. That is one of the unfortunate topics I'll be talking about." He sighs, before opening a drawer swiftly and taking out a familiar fresh newspaper. he places the newspaper in front of him, laying it flatly on the desk. "I have come to the understanding that Pansy Parkinson wrote a lengthy letter to Rita Skeeter, and was luckily able to have hold of this letter."

Gently, he pulls an off-white envelope with a red wax seal broken from between the newspapers pages and holds it before him, sighing once again with frustration and disappointment.

"Rita, as we all know, strives from information like this. It's her occupation. -And from Miss Parkinson's use of highly exaggerated stories, Rita most definitely dove into these stories." Dumbledore informs, grasping the envelope in his frail hands.

"May I read it?" I ask, smiling as I attempted to comfort the Headmaster that I'll be quite alright with what I could encounter in the letter.

He nods once then slides the folded parchment from the envelope. Willingly, he extends his arm over the table and places in letter into my wishful hands. Gulping as I unfold the parchment, Pansy's, quite large, neat writing filling the page. It looked very rushed, like as if she wanted this out as soon as she could.

'Rita Skeeter,

I'm Pansy Parkinson, a sixth year at Hogwarts, and have always loved waking each morning to read the paper, eager to read your newspaper headlines. But, unfortunately, I am not writing this to compliment you on your tremendous work. I have some quite disturbing news that the Wizarding World deserves to know, and who else is better to inform than you?

Korinna Sage Riddle. An extremely famous name, almost as known as Harry Potter's. The Dark Lord's daughter, only daughter, possibly his prized possession. Quite surprising how a dark wizard's daughter was able to attend Hogwarts, especially after his schooling years he became Lord Voldemort. Onto the information I've gathered over the first few weeks of the starting year. Well, not so much heard, but immense suspicion.

How did she manage to attend Hogwarts? After he own father went here and abused the power and information he learnt, what makes Professors and others think Korinna won't be like him? They are blood related after all. Maybe she holds his greed within her too? Maybe she attends Hogwarts to destroy it after her schooling with her Father beside her? Destroying the school from the inside out? She's a female, females get away with quite a lot, what if she's more powerful? Not to mention, the Malfoy family have close ties with Korinna and her caretaker, she occasionally stays there during the holidays, what if they're planning something? Not only all this, but what if her power brings her disappeared Mother of fifteen years home?

Kind regards, Miss Parkinson.'

Wow. With wide eyes and my hands gripping the letter tightly, I stare blankly at the letter. Then fold it steadily, before gently throwing it over to Dumbledore.

"My exact reaction as well. Luckily, The Ministry have high suspicions it's just... what's the word? Mumble Jumble?" He states with seriousness, where I chuckle quietly from his informal choice of words. "As soon as it the newspaper reached my eye, I ordered for it to be removed. It got replaced with something good about the Ministry."

"I must ask, Riddle. What occurred that made Miss Parkinson lash out like this? Never in my headmaster time has a student sent lies to a newspaper writer." Dumbledore queries, his kind blue eyes striking right into my mind.

Nervously gulping down my salvia, with now a dry throat and mouth, "Draco and I."

Dumbledore goes to speak, but I, accidentally, rudely begin talking again. "It's insanely silly, Sir. For years, I only saw him as a friend, but these past three weeks have been strange. If I knew Pansy was going to do something like this, I most likely would of kept my feelings aside."

"Riddle, In all honesty I was just curious. Pansy was irresponsible and what she did could of seriously harmed you, she is getting suspended." Dumbledore quickly announces before I spurt out words without thinking, again. "I think it's time we discuss the next important thing, shall we?"

I nod, wiping my mind clean from the thoughts of the first discussion.

"Harry Potter." Dumbledore clears his throat, possibly having the knowledge that Potter and I didn't get along at all. "Usually, I'd tell students to figure out issues with their peers between themselves. With honesty and kindness, dislikes towards one another can be resolved."

"However, in this case and a little chat with Harry himself, I must go against my belief that it won't solve much. There's no lie to this that Tom Riddle, your father, did murder Lily and James Potter. Persuading Harry that you mean no harm was immensely difficult, but I may of got him on the same page as you." Dumbledore grins from my enlightening expression.

"Thank you, Sir. It's greatly appreciated." I smile back, relief soaring over me with the fact that being in Harry's presence may not be hell anymore. Suddenly, but slowly, Dumbledore stands from the grand office chair and steadily strolls to the other side of the room; which multiple framed photos hung on the wall.

"Riddle, May you come over here?" He asks kindly.

Standing from the cushioned chair, I make my way over to Dumbledore who stood before the photos of large groups.

"These are past students, you mustn't tell anyone but I keep my favourite students where they'll be more noticeable." He chuckles, as if what he was doing was incredibly sneaky and get him into trouble. "The others are on the other side of the room, but we're focusing on this photo, right here." He points his wrinkly finger at more yellow tinted photo, with the year '1945' along with the words 'graduating students'.

Glancing up from him with confusion, while he had a happily strange grin on his face. In the corner of his eye, I notice him peer down at me; where he then laughs lightly. His finger trails along the photo, then stops and my eyes widen with the sight of a man that quite literally looked like a male me.

"Tom Riddle." I mutter, slightly disgusted that that man was indeed my blood father.

"Correct. Riddle, the next words I'm going to say may upset you, but promise me you'll listen." Dumbledore faltered, almost sounding like a demand.

I shakily sigh, knowing I'll have to be quiet and let myself absorb the words. "I promise."

Dumbledore steps away from the framed photo covered wall and seems to pointlessly stroll around the office with the speed of a tortoise.

"Kora, you seem to despise this but you remind me of your father, Tom Riddle however, not Voldemort." Dumbledore speaks, dragging his finger along a bookshelf and rubbing the dust between his fingers. I suck in a breathe, unaware of his next words.

"Tom, himself, was genius. Top of all classes, Professor's adored him and his incredible charm, stubborn though. He liked things to go his way and rarely anything didn't go his way." He proceeds, each word of my father fell from his mouth with happiness. "I see you in him, Kora, Professor Slughorn even told me himself before he went down to the Ministry today, to discuss the Miss Parkinson matter."

Clearing my throat, "How do you see him in me, Sir? You haven't wholly explained it."

Dumbledore smiles, then reaches his desk once again and plops himself on the fancy chair. Strolling towards his desk and taking a seat on the same chair as before, the cushions comforting me as I sat roughly from nerves.

"You speak like him, you're very formal towards your Professors, friends not included as times have since changed from formality towards close friends." He chirps, I bite the inside of my cheek anxiously as he begins to continue. "You're intelligent, incredibly I might add."

"This shouldn't be spoken of, exactly, as Tom is known as a disgrace to our world, and I believe people are wary of you because of how much of a resemblance there is." He nods, like he was in agreement with himself, and seemed to be slightly upset.

But, never-less, Dumbledore was correct. The resemblance was entirely surprising. With my rich dark brown hair, which stopped just before my waist and small ringlets curling at the ends, and my pale skin that got even paler during the winters. The only drastic difference was my eyes, dark green on the rim of my iris which faded lighter towards the pupil, with speckles of grey and blue shades.

"Sir." I abruptly say, ruining both our trails of thought.

"Yes, Kora?" He responds.

"Do you know who my mother is? Or any idea for that matter?" I question, hoping for an answer.

He sighs, "Unfortunately not. I am not certain with Tom's acquaintances during the 1970's. It was a dark time, I barely focused on myself."

Disappointed, I purse my lips with the identity of my Mother to still be a mystery. It grew the fury inside of me, but the expected sadness kept me from erupting. I felt bad that she couldn't of raised me herself and kept my father a secret to everyone but herself, but instead she stuck me in a damp cardboard box and left me outside the Riddle House to be found. Where I was later passed over to an Au Pair, who had another child abandoned with her a year earlier.

"Thank you. And I feel like I must say this," I gulp, collecting my words, "My father, since fourth year, appeared as strangers, people unknown to me. I've tried to do my research as to why, or ask students who know, but I've had no luck."

"Ah-" He begins, straightening himself in the chair, "After he lost his powers, he was a... mere ghost or a hovering presence in the air. In your first year, he had enough strength to attach himself to unfortunate wizards. In those four years, he must of used others to speak to you, as if they were a messenger, instead of his drained physical self doing it himself."

Then it all clicked. The first time I told him about my visions, the strange man with a purple scarf around his head who I presumed was my father. Or the rat looking man who told me I'd make a successful and powerful accomplice when I was the young age of 13. It all made sense now, I'd never properly met my father, only his soul in others or the ones who followed him.

"Thank you." I stand, shaken up from the new information. Dumbledore nods, and I hurriedly exit his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
2.7M 44.7K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
106K 2.5K 61
Draco Malfoy doesn't believe in love. He can't love. He doesn't understand love. To him love is forbidden. However when a magical new girl appears in...
454K 9.3K 55
Platinum Blonde hair, aristocratic features, cold hands gripping her thighs, sweet nothings, vulgar words and moonlit eyes showing how badly he would...