Genshin Impact X Reader Onesh...

By TheOneleadAstray

"shit, Here we go again" Back at it with a new game and a new fandom. You ready to be rocked by the guys in... More

Adepti Reader X Venti
Male Reader X Kaeya
Reader X Diluc
Diluc Pt 2 (Smut)
Xingqiu
Xiao
Childe pt 1
Xiao
Tartaglia 🍋

Tartaglia

21K 249 227
By TheOneleadAstray

I'm sorry but I have to make Another one for my husband. PLEASE COME TO ME HUN, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR SUMMONNNNNN

After finishing up in Lyiue and tying up the lose ends between the Qixing and the adepti, (Y/n) decided to visit a certain harbinger before leaving for the land of Electro.

Walking into the bank and standing at the desk, she asked the woman at the desk if she could see Childe.

"Oh of course! Allow me to get him" she said politely before disappearing behind the desk and up the stairs.

Waiting for him to arrive she thought back on yher previous encounter. Yeah he did give her one hell of a fight, but to be honest, she'd never felt so alive before. He was not only a heart throb with the smile of a saint, but that low tone he spoke to her in during that fight. It took all she had not to shiver or blush at the thought.

"(Y/n)? Ah, it's been a while hasn't it? Did you come visit me for a rematch?" He smirked and narrowed his eyes cheekily.

Sighing, she spoke up "No actually, I'm still recovering from our last battle. I have quite a few stiches thanks to you so fighting is off the table at the moment".

He breathed a sigh if relief "good, because to be honest I also haven't recovered from our little fight. I don't think it would be in my best mindset to try you right now, but just wait, when I'm all healed up you bet I'm going to challenge you again".

Scoffing, she side eyes him "yeah, but I've come a long way since then. You better find some new tricks if you want to keep up with me" she egged him on. She loved how easily he got worked up at the mention of battle. It was like mentioning a toy to a small child.

"Well you didn't come here to fight me, what is it that you wanted?" He asked, placing a hand on his hip and tilting his head.

She looked down, she couldn't explain in detail, that was far too dangerous considering his affiliation with the fatui. But lately dreams of horrible occurrences have plauged her mind. Dreams of battles that childe couldn't handle and failed to survive. She knew this was risky teaching him this but her heart ached at the thought of his demise.

"I've got a little somthing I want to teach you. Think of it as a small thank you for not killing me" she semi-lied. She refused to tell him the truth dispite the look of confusion on his face.

"Huh, didn't think you'd thank me for not killing you but oh well" he chirped "so what is it you want to show me?".

Tugging his sleeve she beckond him to follow. Soon, they arrived at Qingce village. They stood on one of the many levels of plants that cascaded down like stairs. Standing before him she took out a ring.

"To do This, you're going to need this. Wear it and think of it as the more physical part of what I'm about to teach you" she placed it on his hand.

"And what exactly are we doing? Won't you need This?" He questioned.

"I've already mastered This, I've no need for that ring any longer. Now, today in going to show you a special ability called "Shadow Jump". This move allows to quickly move around, jumping, to either close the distance on an enemy or confuse them" you started to explain as he slipped the ring on his finger.

Why the hell did he have to put it on his ring finger of all-

"So could you give me am example?" He asked. She simple nodded and ran a good distance from him.

"Get ready!" She called out. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath. The moment she opened her eyes she moved multiple feet forward in a cloud of smoke. It was rapid, consistent, she closed the distance quickly.

What she forgot to consider was her stopping point.

In one moment she had jumped in the air in front of childe. Her eyes staring into his blue ones. Time seemed to stop as she looked at him. Then a second later she came crashing down on him by pure accident.

"Ow-" Childe groaned. (Y/n) was lying in his chest trying to get an idea of what was happening.

Wait, she was on top of childe. Her head lying on his chest; she heard his heart beat. She was straddling him....

Shit

She quickly shot up and off of him, irritating her own injuries and wincing at the pull of her stiches.

"Sorry- ow~" she hissed. Placing a hand on the place her injury lied. It hurt like hell when she got it, but Now it was simply sore and sometimes sent sharp waves of pain through her body.

She lied on the grass, trying to will the wound to stop hurting. Her eyes were shut tight in a pain-filled expression. Childe opened an eye to look at her. Her fragile state made him worry slightly since it had been him who hurt her.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he shuffled to her side, placing hand on her shoulder. He turned her over to see small tears pricking at her eyes and a small patch of blood seeping though her clothes.

His eyes widened as hers opened to look at him. She smiled painfully "i-im okay! Really this is--- nothing!" She winced as the blood started to stain her clothing more.

Childe gave her a stern look, his eyes never leaving her injury. Shaking his head he leaned over her and placed his arms beneath her.

"What- what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm taking you somewhere I can addrss your wounds. Seems like you opened them" he said like is was obvious.

"I-im fine, I can-"

"Please, just let me have this. Think of it.....ad a thank you for not killing me~" he winked and smiled.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes.

It took a moment to realise her position. She was begin held by a handsome young man and carried. She could feel the warmth from his chest seeping into her own body and his scent, he smelled like the ocean;Crisp and fresh. Her head lied on his shoulder without noticing, she picked her head with with a soft 'Sorry' but childe simply placed a hand on her head and leaned her back down. She blushed at his action, in fact everything about him made her blush.

When they arrived at the chief's abode Childe asked if he could dress (Y/n)'s wounds there to which the chief obliged. He sat her down on a chair and fished through his own items for some bandages and other items. After collecting what he needed he sat in front of Her.

"Do you mind?" He asked. Of course she minded. His gloves touch was enough to put her in a tizzy but now he wanted permission to touch her bare skin. She knew this was gonna be one hell of a day.

She looked away an nodded, gently lifting her shirt and revealing the deep gash on her side. It wasn't too deep, but enough to need stiches.

Childe was gentle with his touch. He clipped her clothing out of the way and gentle took out the old thread in her skin. She flinched on multiple occasions but not for the reason he beloved.

He dabbed some peroxide on a cloth and liked at her. She gripped the chief knowing it would hurt like hell. When the cloth touched her wound she flinched harshly, enough to move the chair in fact. As time she on, the pain soon ebbed away.

Childe was very deft with his hands. He made very small and detailed movements in his addressing of her wound. When it was clear he took out a need and thread and placed his face closer to her waist. His face was far to close for comfort and (Y/n) turned her head in a flustered manner.

When he was done he wrapped the injury in bandages and helped her to her feet. She was a little light headed from the blood loss but nothing major. When she insisted on continuing her lesson Childe told her to rest. They both found a nice tree and took a nap.

The first to fall asleep was (Y/n). Her head fell on Childe's shoulder and snuggled in the crook of his neck. His face was pink, he wasn't opposed to this, in fact he quite liked it.

Carefully he shifted her around in her sleep. He placed her in his lap and leaned her against his chest. It felt nice, he wrapped his arms losely around Her, keeping her in place as he placed his chin on the crook of her shoulder.

He smiled, this was a comfort he always wanted with her. Now he could finnaly find a moment of peace to experience it. He placed a kiss on her neck which encited a small moan from (Y/n)'s lips. He chuckled and leaned against the tree with her in his arms.

Tomorrow they might be learning more than the Shadow jump.

Bonus

(Y/n) awoke to warm arms around her. She turned her gaze to the man behind her. She smiled sleepily and placed a kiss on his lips. She then turned on her side and snuggled into his chest.

Little did she know that he was awake and freaking out.

AHHHHH CHILDE IS MY HUSBAND.
Trying for Childe is hell, I bet I won't get him since I already have Venti, klee, and Keqing. Hope that my husband will come home TwT

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 79 8
hello hello, this was inspired from a playlist off youtube if you've come from here welcome you simps or mains or people who want to give this man a...
99.6K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
181K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
6.3K 399 13
Tighnari X Fem!Reader PLEASE NOTE: This story is for MATURE audiences and will tackle complex materials such as unhealthy coping mechanisms with sex...