Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger x Ma...

By andiegcarpio216

Sato Haruto is a friend of Kazakiri Yamato and he was joined into an adventure he never ask, but did it anywa... More

Sato Haruto
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

543 5 0
By andiegcarpio216

(Episode 2)

THIRD POV

"What's with you, man?!", Leo exclaimed as Tusk said, "Do you people even understand? We need another Champion's Symbol to use the Link Cube!"

"And they said they'll help us find it.", Sela tries to explain, "The only reason we're in this situation is because they ran off with the Champion's Symbols!", Tusk said.

"I'm sorry! I was just... kind of desperate at the time.", Yamato apologized, "Don't apologize to him, Yamato, he's just being a jerk, that's all.", Haruto insulted and glared at him.

"The important thing we need to focus on... is getting our next meal.", Leo said as Haruto stumbled at the statement, and Sela and Amu nodded.

"Why am I not surprised.", Haruto muttered, "That's... a pretty realistic agenda. A little simple, though.", Yamato muttered.

"Come on, Tusk! Let's go!", Leo said as he grabbed Tusk's arm, but he shrugged him off, "Enough. You people can do as you will.", he said as he went to Yamato and Haruto, and took their Zyuoh Changers.

"I'm taking these back. These are meant for zyumans.", Tusk rudely said, "Ha?! Are you saying that we're not—?!", Haruto was cut off by Yamato, who covered his mouth.

"Tusk!", Yamato called as Leo said, "Fine then! You go and do whatever you want!", as Tusk walked away, "Tusk!", Yamato called again as he continued walking.

Haruto tsked and said, "Come on, guys. We'll leave him be.", Yamato looked at him and tries to comply, "But—"

"But nothing, Yamato! He doesn't accept us, so I won't accept him! Now let's just go before I lose my temper.", he said as he walked the other way.

"What's his deal?", Leo asked, "I'm sorry, guys, he's just angry, but he'll open up. He just needs time.", Yamato explained.

Sela sighed and said, "It's fine. It's not your fault.", Yamato looked down and nodded, "Come on, guy. We'll show you around. Hey, Haruto! Wait up!", he said as they follow him.

TIME SKIP

Yamato, Haruto and the humanized Zyumans walk around in the park, "Amazing!", Amu commented as Leo asked, "What's that?!"

"This is great!"

"This human world is awesome!", Leo shouted and shoves Yamato and Haruto away, "Look at all the human shops!", Amu pointed out.

"Come on!", Leo shouted as him and the rest went seperate ways, "Okay! Whoa, wait!", Yamato shouted as him and Haruto tries to stopped them.

"That'll be 350 yen.", the seller said as she gives Amu a drink, "Oh, my friend will pay!", Amu said and called Haruto, "Haruto!"

"Hey! Don't just buy stuff without asking!", he scolded as he tries to pay for the drink, "This feels awesome!", Leo shouted from the trees.

"Yamato! Do something!", he shouted as he pays the drink, "Thank you.", he said and smiled as Amu walked away.

"This drink is fantastic!", she exclaimed as Haruto followed her, "Ah jeez!", he shouted, "Banana, apples, avocados and... honey oranges, maybe?", she listed the fruits.

"You can actually tell?!", Haruto asked, Amu smiled and explained, "I've got a great sense of taste!", Haruto nodded and said, "That's cool."

Then, Haruto saw Sela in the water fountain, "Ah! Put your fin away!", he warned her as she dives in the water and her zyuman form returned.

"Yamato! I need a little help here!", he shouts for help, but Yamato is still trying to convince Leo to go down the tree.

Sela continues to swim in the fountain, then Yamato and Haruto got angry and shouted, "Guys, would you stop?!"

TIME SKIP

Yamato and Haruto walked while dragging Sela, Leo and Amu on their way to Mario's house with leashes on their hands.

"We're sorry...", they apologized and Leo commented, "This guy's a real pain in the butt if you tick him off. Not to mention, the other one is really scary."

Yamato and Haruto glared at them and they freezed in fear, Yamato sighed and said, "This is where we're staying with my uncle. Until we can find somewhere for the rest of you to stay, you'll have to behave—"

"Quiet for a second.", Sela interrupted him as she listens carefully, "I hear a seal.", she said, "A seal?", Yamato asked and Haruto said, "I don't hear anything."

"Sela has really sharp ears!", Amu explained, Yamato realized, "Oh, because you're a shark? I guess you do have certain bestial points.", he pointed.

"Yeah, there's my sense of taste...", Amu said, "And I'm REALLY LOUD!", Leo shouted loudly as Haruto covered his ears and exclaimed, "Yes! We heard!"

Yamato look around and said, "But there shouldn't be any seals around here..." and then realized, "Wait... I wonder...", he trailed as they began to walk upstairs.

They enter the house and saw Mario in a seal outfit. Yamato looks embarassed and Haruto facepalmed, "A zyuman?", they asked.

"No! This is a human!", Yamato explained as he went to his uncle, "Hey, Yamato, Haruto.", he greeted, "This is Mori Mario. My uncle.", Yamato introduced.

They nodded, "He carves animal sculptures. And when he gets working he kind of... switches on in a weird way.", Yamato explain as Mario removed his seal helmet.

"Or in short, he acts like the animal he carves.", Haruto shorten the explanation, "Yeah, well, carving a figure... is like breathing life into something.", Mario explained.

"How am I supposed to do that... if I can't understand the animal myself?", he said. Sela and Amu nodded while Leo laughs.

"Pops, you're not trying hard enough!" Leo shouted as he transformed into his zyuman form and roared loudly, making the girls covered their ears and Mario fainted.

Leo chuckled proudly and Haruto went to Mario, checking if he's alright, "Come on! This isn't a competition!", Yamato shouted as the girls transformed into their zyuman form and roared at them playfully.

"Guys, seriously, stop it! You're only making Yamato more annoyed than before and me getting to lose my mind!", Haruto shouted as the girls cower behind Leo.

"Uncle! Speak to me, Uncle!", Yamato shouted at his uncle to wake him up. Mario woke up and said, "Must be seeing things...", he muttered as the zyumans smiled mischieviously.

"You looked like a real animal for a second.", he said, "You just imagined it!", Yamato said, "An imitation good enough to make me hallucinate... Yamato! Haruto! Who are these kids?", he asked.

"I'd love it... if we all became friends.", he said and Yamato asked, "Well, is it okay if they stay here for a while?"

"We've been studying wild animals together.", Yamato explained and they nodded, "Oh, I'd love to have them! Studying wild animals? Sound great! Not to mention Haruto has more friends!", Mario said.

"Ha?! What's that supposed to mean, Mario?!", Haruto exclaimed as crossed his arms and they laughed at the statement.

"Thanks for having us!", they said and bowed.

NIGHT TIME

Leo, who's on top of the room, stretched and his zyuman form returned.

Sela's in the bathroom, standing next to a tub filled with water, and her zyuman form returned as well.

Amu, who's sitting on the rope chair, yawned and her zyuman form returned also.

"So tired!"

"I'm bushed."

"We should be saying that... And don't just shut dowm like that!", Yamato shouted and slammed his hands on the table.

"Man, back off. Pretending to be human is exhausting.", Leo said, "We're gonna be in big trouble if Mario sees you like this!", Haruto said.

"And we have to find Tusk too!", Yamato said, making Haruto raised his eyebrow, "Huh?! You're worried about him? Seriously, Yamato, don't you remember that he doesn't accept us!", he exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're still worried about that?", Leo asked, "Of course I am! Were you guys just gonna leave him?", Yamato asked.

"Tusk's the one who left...", Amu said, "He'll contact us if he gets into any real trouble. I'm gonna use the bath.", Sela told them as she closed the curtains shut.

"Come on, you guys! Isn't that kind of cold?", Yamato said and went to the window to look outside, worried about Tusk's safety.

AT MIDNIGHT

Yamato packs his camping gear to go sleep with Tusk. As he turns around, Haruto was there, scaring Yamato.

Haruto covered his mouth as Yamato was about to scream, "Shh! You're going to wake them up!", he whispered aggressively, Yamato nodded and he lets go of him.

"What are you doing? Go to bed!", Yamato whispered back, Haruto sighed and said, "I know you're visit Tusk.", Yamato furrowed his eyebrows and as he was about to talk, Haruto stopped him.

"Look, I get it, you're worried about him, but if you're gonna do it alone, let me go with you.", he said.

Yamato's face soften and said, "You don't have to.", Haruto shakes his head, "No, I know that I should've said those words earlier. I'm sorry, so let me help you.", Haruto said.

Yamato sighed and nodded, "Good thing I packed earlier. And yes, you're that predictable.", Haruto said as Yamato rolled his eyes and they went to Tusk.

IN THE MORNING

"Huh? Where'd they go?", Leo asked as they searched for Yamato and Haruto, "Yamato! Haruto!", he shouted.

Mario entered and said, "They left. Said they had another friend to go find.", he said, they looked at each other and Leo said, "He seriously went looking for him... and he even convinced Haruto..."

"That kid's always been kind of a worrywart. Whether it was a dog, cat, or person...", Mario explained.

"And Haruto may be stubborn, but he does care about animals and the people he knows.", he said as they looked at each other.

AT THE FOREST

Tusk woke up and said, "Oh, no... I fell asleep—", and saw two tents, a blanket and food on the blanket.

"What is all this?", Tusk asked as heard a noise and turned into a human, "Who's there?!", he shouted as Yamato and Haruto looked up.

"You two...", Tusk trailed as both of them walked out of the river, "Sorry for scaring you!", Yamato apologized, "What are you doing?", Tusk asked.

"Well... the Champion's Symbol... We haven't really looked in the river, so...", Yamato explained as Tusk looked at the stuff they have.

"Is all this your doing, as well?", Tusk asked and Yamato smiled and Haruto looked away, "Why are you doing all this?", Tusk asked again.

"Believe me, I've been asking that to myself when I first met Yamato.", Haruto said and Yamato nudged him.

"If I had a reason... it's paying it forward.", Yamato said and started explaining, "See... When we were little, a bird-man saved us. We don't remember it too clearly, but... We ran away from home, after fighting with my parents and his parents...

"I slipped down the cliff, couldn't make my way home and Haruto helped me wrapped my leg... I was really scared and Haruto keeped me company. That was when... the bird-man give us the cube and said that it'll keep us save. He also mentioned that Haruto's cube has some kind of warmth in it..."

AT MARIO'S HOUSE

"That explains the eagle and the cheetah...", Amu trailed and they look at the pictures of an eagle and a cheetah.

"The bird-man thing was probably just their hallucinating. But it really gave them a lot to think about.", Mario said

AT THE FOREST

"We realized we weren't alone. All life on Earth... We're all connected in some way.", Yamato said as Tusk thought about it.

"Which is why... I want to help the people I'm connected to.", he said as Tusk looked at them and Haruto tooks an apple and said, "Look, I know both of us don't agree a lot, but we need you... so..."

Haruto hands out the apple to Tusk, "You, me, and Yamato, we're connected, right?", he asked as Tusk looked at him and took the apple.

Suddenly, his tail stood up, "This malicious presence...", he said as Yamato and Haruto looked at each other and nodded.

They ran towards the destroyed city and Yamato shouted, "Stop it!", as him and Haruto tried to fight the Dethgalien, but they got punched in the face.

"Oh, here we go. Evey planet has them... The idiots who stick their nose into other people's business for no good reason, and die for it.", he said and laughed.

"I have a good reason!", Yamato shouted and shrugged the Dethgalien off, "All life on this planet... Is connected, in some way!

"We all support each other as we live!", Haruto as they rushed towards him and tried to stop him, but they got knock down.

"And people like you...! We'll never let you have your way!", Yamato shouted as him and Haruto punched him, but has no affect on him.

The Dethgalien shoved them off and said, "I don't really care about getting permission from a lower life form, though.", and kicked them towards the other 3.

"Yamato! Haruto!", Sela cried as they check on them, "Are you two stupid?! A normal human doesn't stand a chance!", Leo exclaimed.

"But... We can't just let him hurt them!", Yamato shouted as they looked at each other and nodded, "We'll fight!", Leo shouted as he went in front of them.

"I hate his type, too.", Sela said and walked toward him, "It's thank for the lodging.", Amu explained and also walked in front of them.

Yamato and Haruto looked at them in shock, "Leo! Sela! Amu!", Yamato called and Haruto heard footstep from behind.

He looked and saw Tusk walking towards them, "Tusk.", he called and got up, "Honestly...", he said and they looked at him.

"You people are so naïve.", he stated as he grabbed Yamato and Haruto's Zyuoh Changer, "You can borrow this.", he said as he handed their changers to them.

"You, me, and Haruto are connected, right?", he said as they took their changers and nodded, "Right!", Yamato said and went in the center and Haruto went next to Leo.

"EAGLE"

"SHARK"

"LION"

"ELEPHANT"

"TIGER"

"CHEETAH"

"Instincts Awakened!"

"Champion of the soaring sky... Zyuoh Eagle!"

"Champion of the surging waves... Zyuoh Shark!"

"Champion of the savannah... Zyouh Lion!"

"Champion of the forest... Zyuoh Elephant!"

"Champion of the snowy drifts... Zyuoh Tiger...!"

"Champion of the open fields... Zyuoh Cheetah!"

"Dobutsu Sentai... Zyuohger!"

"Well, the people of such a rinky-dink planet don't have a chance of stopping the Blood Game anyway!", the Dethgalien said and send an attack towards them.

The team dodged as Yamato warned, "Don't mess with this planet!", and they rushed towards him. They began to fight him and the Dethgalien called, "Moebas!"

The Moebas appeared and start stopping them, "Get them! Come on!", the Dethgalien said as he dodge Yamato.

"Beast Unleashed!", they shouted as their animal features appeared. Sela spin dashed towards the Moebas.

Leo and Amu slashed them, Tusk stomped on the ground, sending the Moebas flying, Haruto dashed and slashed them and Yamato flew towards them.

The Dethgalien saw this happening and exclaimed, "How about this?!", as he makes his staff longer and start attacking them.

They dodged and held his staff down, "Get off!", he shouted as he's struggling to lift the staff, "Now!", Yamato said as they take out their Zyuoh Busters and shoot him.

Yamato, Tusk, and Haruto rushed and shooted towards him, and fought him, "Yamato!", Tusk called as he carried him out of the attack.

Then, they put their busters to the Dethgalien's chest and shoots him down, "Let's finished this!", Tusk said and placed the red block to turn it into Zyuoh Slash.

They send their final slash and the Dethgalien exploded. Suddenly, Naria appeared with the coin, "This is infused with energy from Master Genis' cells.", she said as she kissed it and put it in the slot.

"I expect you to put it to good use.", she said as the Dethgalien grew into a giant, "Thank you, Naria!", he shouted.

"He came back huge, too.", Sela said, "Then we know what to do!", Yamato said as they took out their Zyuoh Cube zords.

"Cube Eagle, go!"

"CUBE EAGLE"

"Cube Shark, go!"

"CUBE SHARK"

"Cube Lion, go!"

"CUBE LION"

"Cube Elephant, go!"

"CUBE ELEPHANT"

"Cube Tiger, go!"

"CUBE TIGER"

"Cube Cheetah, go!"

"CUBE CHEETAH"

"This time I'm gonna crush you!", Dethgalien exclaimed as he summoned spears in the sky and rained it towards the cube animals.

They unform the cube to deflect the spears, "Rain on down, storm of spears, make it rain!", he shouted as he summoned more spears.

"I don't think so!", Yamato exclaimed as he spins his zord around and hit the cloud that summoned the storm.

Then, Sela and Leo's zords bite the Dethgalien, "Get off!", he shouted as he got stuck, "Haruto! Now's our chance!", Tusk said.

"Right!", he said as they summoned the square hoops and him, Tusk, and Amu went through, "Time for us to be the first come first served!", she said.

"Animal Combination!"

"CHEETAH+ELEPHANT+TIGER"

"FOUR"

"FIVE"

"ZERO"

"ZYUOH KING"

"Zyuoh King, ready!"

"I still have this!", the Dethgalien said as he's about to attack the three zords, but the zords dashed towards him, "Elephant Kick!", they shouted as the mecha kicked him down.

"What's with you?!", he exclaimed as he got up, "Tiger Kick!", they shouted and knee kicked him, "Sorry, I've got kinda restless legs!", Amu said.

The mecha starts kicking and blocking the Dethgalien, "This is the end for you!", Haruto said as they ready their final attack.

"Zyuoh Megaton Kick!"

They send their final kick towards him and he shouted, "Game over!", and exploded, "Alright!", Haruto cheered and high-fived Amu.

"Come on, Tusk! Yeah!", he cheered and make a peace sign, "That's not really my kind of thing.", Tusk said as Haruto punched his arm hard, "Ow! What was that for?!", Tusk exclaimed.

"Don't be a party pooper.", Haruto said as Amu laughed.

TIME SKIP

"There we go! Come on in!", Yamato said as they went inside the house and Leo greeted, "We're back!"

"It's kind of a mess, but don't sweat it.", Haruto said, "Well, I can't say you're wrong, but that's weird coming from you.", Yamato said.

"Is there food?", Amu asked, then, Tusk's face scrunched up and said, "What is this heinous smell...?"

"Welcome back!", Mario greeted, "Hey, Pops!", Leo greeted, and Mario has a bowl of Natto beans, "What's that?", he asked.

"You're Tusk, then? Oh I was just... See... Food's ready, so...", Mario said, "Disgusting!", Tusk exclaimed and went down, changed into his zyuman form.

They panicked as Sela explained to Yamato and Haruto, "Tusk has a really sensitive nose...", they looked at her, saying, "You could have said that sooner!"

"On second thought, I'm not staying here!", Tusk said as he dragged himself away, but they hold him back, "Come on, Tusk, it's not that bad.", Haruto said, "Let me go!", Tusk whined.

(A/N): 3,149 words, hey guys, another chapter done, it took me a while to write this because my motivation has been low lately, but I did it. Happy reading, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 15.7K 38
Omegaverse AU based around Bokuaka: Akaashi is an omega who's in need of help, but no one listens to him. Except for one particular Alpha.
17K 281 24
The world is not what some people think because they don't know about humans born into a human and animal hybrid like a rabbit, honey badger, king co...
17.8K 705 75
Bokuto never thought he had a soulmate, and he was okay with it. Well, he was mostly okay with it. Like, 50% okay. He didn't mind that no markings wo...
22K 771 12
Tobio Kageyama a new young blossomed Omega boy. Tobio's about to catch the eye of a few Alphas but they got is his name, now the hard part is findin...