IN TOO DEEP

By thatgirlneilo

"I love her too much... and it hurts" Hunter is the biggest drug dealer in California and around. He is fear... More

SAM
SHOPPING
WRONG PHONE!!!
MR ARROGANT
VINCEBRIDGE UNIVERSITY
NECKLACE
PARTY
FIRST STAY
kILL?
FOLLOWED
TAKEOUTS
ITALIAN
JELOUS
DINNER
CHOCOLATE
BE MINE
SHIPMENT
HOME
SICK
PANIC ATTACK
DIAMONDS
BRAZIL
SOON
I LOVE YOU
RED
THE DEMON IN ME
I LOVE YOU CHOCOLATE
MONSTER
THEN DO IT... KISS ME
JUST LEAVE
FAMILY
WHAT?
FUCK NO
MOAN FOR ME
KIDNAPPED
I CAN'T LOOSE HER
STAY WITH ME PLEASE
DINNER DATE
YES!!!
OFFICIALLY MRS MORETTI

NO

14 0 0
By thatgirlneilo

Song in background-- few things by JP Saxe

*HUNTER *

I do my tenth lapse as I approached my gate letting g myself in. It’s been a week since Hazel got angry at me and it’s 13 hours to her mother’s surgery. This past week I’ve been losing sleep. Missed her so much I think I’m loosing my mind not seeing her. Not feeling her soft milky skinned kissing her soft full lips not smelling her rosy scent or hearing her laugh. I felt so angry with myself that I couldn’t tell her but if I did it would put her in grave danger, my business isn’t what I would be happy introducing her to. I’ve been moving about like a robot. Doing more work to keep myself busy so I wouldn’t be forced to go stalk her for the millionth time since our fight.

I made my way to the apartment and straight into the shower. I was don’t and got out. I opened the closet to pick out some clothes when the thought of out hot make out session flooded in. Fuck! Who was I kidding? I loved her like crazy and I wanted to hold her again. I pulled out a black jogger and random  t-shirt. Pulling it over my head I rushed out heading for my bike.

I reached her place and the lights were off. I walked around the house to where her window was and I skipped up unto the tiny roof beside it. I pulled out my pocket knife and picked the window open. I opened it silently and stepped it. I was inside now but the room was damn dark as I tried figuring out where she was with the help of the reflection of the moon.

I was about making my way to her bed when I felt something hot my back hard and I tumbled on the floor. I looked up to see Hazel looking at me wide eyed with her hand to her mouth.

“Oh! I’m so sorry Hunter. I thought it was a burglar or a... a rapist" she said as she rushed to help me up “or a rapist burglar” she finished.

She helped me up and unto her bed I held my shoulder in pain.

“I’m sorry” She apologized again “can... can I see?” she asked motioning to my back.

I turned to give her a view as she lifted my shirt up. She touched it and I winced in pain trying to sound hurt but I guess she caught me as she gave me a slight slap on my head.

“Ow! Aren’t you meant to be like massaging?” I teased and she just rolled her eyes.

I shifter my gaze to the object lying on the floor “you hit me with a bat?” I asked in amusement

“I became more conscious after our last discussion” she replied placing the bat beside the door.

I watched her carefully, thinking of how to start. I had rehearsed what to say in this moment everyday and here I was just looking at her beautiful eyes like some dumb idiot. She quirked her brows at me

“I’m sorry" I blurted out “What I do... its... let’s just say I’m not the proudest man when it comes to what I do. But I didn’t want to drag you into it too. It’s a very dangerous world I live in and you just don’t deserve it.” I said

She looked at me before sitting down beside me. I adjusted myself so I was now facing her

“You don’t have to be afraid to tell me Hunter. I... I love you and I’ll accept you no matter what. I’m just scared you know... I don’t want to keep worrying about you when ever you leave me... I dont want to think if it would be the last time I see you each time you walk out the door. I just want us to grow old together” she replied sincerely

I felt my heart leap at the sound of us growing old together. There was no other person I would rather be with. I reached out to her, lifting her up to my laps with very little effort and tightened my grip on her waist as if she could disappear any minute. I just sat there staring into her eyes.

“I am a drug dealer” I finally said as I watched for her reaction bracing myself for her rejection but she just nodded for me to continue “I got into it when I was 14 before my grandma died. She was old and could only get so little money so I loved to her that I got a job and worked extra shifts so she accepted the money. She would still always condemn boys doing drugs oblivious to the fact that I was in it too. I used it mostly for the Bills and thanks to my grandma I never left school because she kept pushing me to go.” I chuckled at the memories and hazel just smiled back

“She would always say... go to school Diego. Make sure you finish and become the best Engineer the world has ever seen. Thankfully I was very good at math so I had no trouble finishing school. At 17 years old I was so dangerous  and feared by most if not all because I was ruthless to the bone. I had so much hate in me and the missions I went on didn’t help either. That was how I met Tommy. He wasn’t scared like the rest. He was pretty cool. We become friends and now we are partners and I... I’m the biggest goddamn distributor California has" I finished

Hazel sat there quietly listening and nodding as I told the story. She showed no sign of fear or disappointment, she just pulled me in and kissed my lips slowly. She looked me in the eyes before smiling.

“I still choose you” she said.

I felt my heart do mini backflip as my eyes lit up in happiness. I didn’t know how I would have taken it if she had rejected me. I probably would have lost it and killed virtually anyone that crossed my path.

“I love you so much hazel" I said pulling her in for another kiss as she kissed me back.

*SAM*

I hear the birds flutter and chirp happily as they flew about their nest under the morning sun. I smiled to myself as I felt I hadn’t heard it in such a long time. I opened my eyes to see a set of blue eyes stating back at me.

Has he been watching me sleep?

I felt my face heat up as I covered my eyes shy

“You look so beautiful when you sleep" he said with very deep voice. I felt myself melt. The hotness!

“You have been watching me all this time?” I asked as I ran my hands through my face feeling a slight wetness. I pilled my hands away to check what it was. “I drooled!!!” I exclaimed causing Hunter to let out a full blown laugh and suddenly I felt warm and dizzy on the inside. He has such a charming laugh. He should laugh more often.

“Just a little” he replied smiling at me

“You should laugh more often” I compliment and he just raised an eyebrow, I rolled my eyes in response.
He ran his hands through my hair before placing a kiss on my forehead. I swear I could explode.

“I made us breakfast” he said lifting me up from the bed bridal side.

I just stayed there turning red like a tomato. I sure looked like a creepy fan as I just stared at his face as he took us downstairs.

We reached the kitchen and he placed me on a stool and I reluctantly let go of his arm. I looked at him as he brought the sandwiches and hot coffee. We sat there eating in silence before Hunter spoke.

“When will you be going to the hospital?” he asked taking a sip of his coffee.

I swallowed the sandwich in my mouth before replying “The surgery starts at 8am do I’ll be going there by 12am. It usually takes about 6 hours”

He nodded in response before taking another sip. “can I come along?” he asked.

I raised my brows clearly surprised by his question “Of course you can come. You paid for the surgery and besides you are my boyfriend so I need you there with me"

“Okay. I’ll need to go change" he replied finishing his coffee and giving me a kiss before leaving.

Chase came into the kitchen his hands rubbing his eyes sleepily “you ate already?” he asked as he opened the fridge pulling out a leftover box of pizza. He probably bought it yesterday

I needed and he just took a seat before taking a bite from his pizza

“Gross Chase. Why not warm the damn thing?” I asked.

He shrugged “too much stress” he replied and I scrunched my nose shaking my head in disapproval .

“When are you going to the hospital?” I asked.

“I need to get Hayley first but probably 2pm" he replied and I nodded standing up to place the used dishes in the sink and heading upstairs.

Xxxxxxxxx

Song playing in the background-- when the party's over by Billie Eillish

Its 11am already and I’m almost done getting ready. I finish and Hunter texted me he was downstairs. I made my way to Joe’s room to pick him up. I felt sorry for him because he had to adapt to these changes. My dad wasn’t  here anymore and my mom wasn’t here to tuck him in  causing him to automatically fill in the position. I brushed his hair quickly as I picked him up and headed downstairs.

I got to the door but Hunter was already there. He picked Joe from me and we both made our way to the car.
It was already 3 hours since we reached and they still weren’t done with the surgery. I said my silent prayers as Hunter squeezed my hands gently for reassurance and support.

“Sam bear" Joe called out and my eyes shot to him.

“What is it Joey bear?” I asked.

“I’m hungwie" he said trying to say hungry.

I nodded my head as I stood up to pick him but Hunter got him first.

“I’ll get him food. You stay here okay?” he said placing a kiss on my lips before turning and walking down the long corridor.

I stayed for about 20 minutes and soon I see two doctors making their way to me. I tried to tell what news they brought but failed as their faces held no expression. I watch as they came closer to me before stopping at my front.

“Miss Ross?” the male one asked.
I nodded desperately looking at them.

“I’m sorry to inform you this but we lost her.” He said.

I looked at him trying to make meaning of what he just said. I felt my heart sink in my chest and Tears clouded my eyes as my throat swelled with anguish.

“Nooooooo" I cried as I crashed into the floor

“I’m so sorry miss" he said again and the female doctor crouched down to give me some comfort as she squeezed my shoulders.

“She can’t be gone!!! Do something. I’ll go.... I’ll go wake her up... she's just sleeping but...but when she sees me she'll get up” I said half talking to myself as I tried to get up but my legs failed me.

I fell back on the floor and immediately I felt two strong arms wrap me into a firm chest. I could not hold myself anymore as I fell into a terrible mess. Wailing and hitting his chest.

“Its okay baby. I’m here. Its okay" he whispered into my ear. It was Hunter. He held me tight as I cried into his chest.
Chase came up to us with sad eyes as he pulled me into a warm hug as I continued crying. He just held me tight rubbing my back and I could tell he was trying his very best not to cry. I pulled away and Hayley took me in her arms as chase picked Joe up.

“Bestie. I’m here for you too okay? You did all you could and she knows that and loves you for that okay?” she said. I just nodded as more hot tears fell down my cheeks.

“I... I just wished she’d wake up" I managed to say out between my sobs

I was never going to see my mom again. I wont taste taste delicious bacon and eggs. I wont hear her laughter and feel her sweet hugs again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 173K 40
When devastating circumstances caused Scarlett Hudson to leave her home town she never imagined that another tragedy would force her to return three...
1.2M 39.5K 46
[ Highest Rank: #3 Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #25 Romance ] ❇❇❇ Life's hard when you live next door to the High School Bad Boy that used to be...
2.1K 1.4K 22
The big New York City and Hunter still can't find happiness. Between hectic modeling shoots and barging paparazzi, there isn't any time for himself...
181K 4.8K 49
"He rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes. Instantly, my own eyes flutter shut. I can feel his lips so very near to my own. 'Mia..," he say...