Lost without you...

Per unknown_user_639

Beck and jade brake up again leaving jade more depressed than ever... jade feels alone and isolated from ever... Més

The break up.
Andres horrible girlfriend
Car, rain & fire.
Tori and Jades playdate pt.1
Tori and jades playdate pt.2
Drivig tori crazy.
How trina got in
The gorilla club pt.1
The gorilla club pt.2
Crazy ponnie
The blond squad
Wanko's warehouse
The hambone king. Pt.1
The Hambone king pt.2
Tori goes platinum
Opposite date
Cell block
Three girls and a moose pt.1
Three girls and a moose pt.2
Three girls and a moose pt.3
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.1
Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 2
N/a
Tori fixes beck and jade pt.3
Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 4
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.5
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.6
Robbie sells rex pt.1
Robbie sells rex pt.2
Robbie sells rex pt.3
The bad roomate

The bad roomate pt2

1K 21 12
Per unknown_user_639

Jade's pov:

"Okay, I'm past the firewall. Into Pearmaps' main server." Sinjin mumbles as he plays around on his computer. I'm frantically pacing behind him, I'm the laughing stock of Hollywood arts! That's never happened to be before! Nobody laughs at Jade west! Nobody! "There! Now I just need to input the proper code..." he continues to say.

"Blah blah nerd nerd can you take down the picture of me or not?" I snap at him as I finally stop pacing back and forth.

"You've got to work on your people skills." Beck pointed out. Seriously!? How's not the time to correct my people skills! Anyway Sinjin isn't a person, he's a thing

"He's a Sinjin, he's not people." I state as I pick a bit of his hair up in my fingers before dropping it again, disgust written all over my face.

"Can I stop now?" Cat pleads as she puts the spoon full of bush peas down.

"No! You eat every one of those Bush Peas." I demand. She looks back down at the bowl of bush peas in her lap and then looks back up at me.

"But I hate Bush Peas." She says sadly.

"And I hate that you made every kid at this school go online and see that picture of me..." I growl. Why do I have to keep reminding her of what she's being punished for?

"With your finger up your nose?" Beck finishes my sentence.

"I was scratching it!" I scream back as I whip my head around and give him a glare. He holds his hands up in surrender, not wanting to anger me further.

"But why does me eating Bush Peas help?" She asks me innocently.

"Because it makes you miserable, which makes me slightly less miserable." I snarl at her.

"Your logic is flawless." She replies as she scoops up some more bush peas.

I walk over to Beck and Sinjin and stand behind them, peering over their shoulders to see what they are up to.

"Yeah, they're trying to get the picture down now." Robbie says as he enters the classroom. "And that's tomorrow? Got it. Thanks Mister Ferber." He smiles as he hangs up the phone.

"Well?" I ask as I stand up straighter.

"My dad's friend said that if we can get the picture of you off Pearmaps..." Robbie starts explaining.

"Almost done..." Sinjin cuts him off as he frantically presses keys on his keyboard.

"They'll take a new picture of Hollywood Arts, next time the satellite goes over the school." He explains with a smile.

"Okay, and when's that?" Beck asks as she stands up and walks over to Robbie.

"Tomorrow afternoon at four fourteen P.M." Robbie replies.

"Okay, great, so plan is..." I began to explain my plan. Out the corner of my eye I see cat shoving bush peas into her pockets.

"Cat!" I screech, she jumps at the mention of her name, bush peas flying out her pockets. "No shoving Bush Peas in your pockets." She picks the spoon back up and shoves a mouthful of bush peas into her mouth.

"The plan?" Beck asks as he glances down at cat, who is still shoving bush peas into her mouth.

"Tomorrow at four fourteen, I will be outside posing for the new pic, and I'm going to look hot, so no one will even remember the picture of me..." I begin explaining when an irritating voice cuts me off.

"With your finger up your nose?" Robbie smiles, I see Beck yeh to hold in a smile next to him. He's going to hear about that one tonight.

"Robbie..." I warn him.

"Boom! The pic is down." Sinjin announces as he smiles up at us, proud of his work. He jumps up from his seat and looks me in the eyes. "You may pay me in cash, pizza, or hugs." Yeh Im definitely not going to pay him or buy him pizza. And there no way in hell I'm going to hug him, absolutely not.

"Robbie, hug him." I demand.

"I most certainly will not!" He replies stubbornly. I thought tweedle dumb and tweedle Dee was friends?!

"Hug him!" I shout. There no way I'm paying Sinjin or buying him pizza.

Robbie and Sinjin quickly walk together and gave each other a warm hug.
_____________________________________
"Are you happy that Sinjin got the picture down?" Beck asks as we walk into his RV.

"Yeh I am." I sigh. "Did you have to keep saying that I picked my nose. You said that you believed me when I said that I didn't."

"Babe," he sighs. "I'm sorry, I know you didn't, I was teasing you. Much like Robbie."

"Can you stop teasing me please? Everyone at this damn school is already making fun and teasing me, I don't need you doing it too." I say as I flop down onto his bed.

"Okay babe, I'll stop." He says as te takes a seat next to me. "So what are you going to wear for the picture then?"

"Oh I don't know. I'll guess I'll find something in my wardrobe." I reply.

"You know how you said that you wanted to look hot?" He asks.

"Yeh? What about it?" I raise my eyebrow.

"You don't need to try, your always smoking hot babe." He smiles at me as he wraps his arms around me.

"You Sap." I smile as I lean into his embrace.

"You love it though." He chuckles.

We sit there silently, in each others arms, he places a soft kiss to my forehead snd hugs me tighter. I love him so much.

"Hey!" Beck suddenly says as he beaks the hug. He grabs me by my shoulders and looks me dead in the eyes. "How about the dress I got you for your birthday last year? You still fit into it right!" He asks me.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying I'm fat?" I growl.

"What no?! I never said that!" Beck quickly responded.

"It was implied." I shot back. I can't believe he thinks I'm fat.

"No babe. I meant that you've gotten slightly taller than last year and you know, you will probably fill the chest area out more than you did last year. That's why I asked if you still fit into it. Not because your fat. Your not even fat babe. Your beautiful just the way you are."

"Yeh I'll probably still be able to fit into it." I sigh.
_____________________________________
Beck dropped me off at my house, he decided to stay for a little while, until it's 11pm.  I was sat on my bed, correction, I was sat in becks lap, my laptop in front of me. Beck was behind me, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"So? How's school going?" Jason asked as he walked into my bedroom. "Oh hey Beck." Jason smiles over at Beck who is sitting behind me, his arms wrapped around my stomach and his fluffy head resting on my shoulder.

"Hey, you alright?" Beck asks Jason.

"Im okay, thanks for asking," Jason chirps as he walks over to my vanity and takes a seat.

"So Jade, how's school going, you know with that picture of you scratching the outside of your nose?" He asks me gently

"As I guessed it would. People are still laughing." I sigh.

"They will forget about it in a week or so, trust me." He smiled at me.

"Sinjin, a creepy nerdy kid from school managed to take the picture down." Beck says encouragingly.

"That's good! Wait Sinjin? The guy who's obsessed with you?" Jason asks as he looks me in the eyes. "That freak? Well I guess it's better than nothing I suppose." He sighs.

"Yeh him. We are taking a new picture tomorrow at four fourteen." I reply.

"She's wearing the dress I got for her birthday a while back." Beck says as he kisses my shoulder.

"Wait the black and red one? Can you still fit into it?" He asks me.

"Why you cheeky mother fucker!" I screech.

"No I mean that you've obviously gotten taller and that. Oh my god." Jason says as he hides his face in the palm of his hands.
____________________________________
"Forty seconds and counting." I hear Sinjin say as he keeps an eye on the clock.

I throw my bag down and get myself ready for the picture. I have to look hot! Nobody can remember the picture of my scratching the outside of my nose.

"Perfect. Now you're gonna wanna stand south-east so the satellite gets a good shot of you." Robbie says as he places his hands on my shoulders and turns me around so I'm facing the right way.

"Right here?" I ask as I stare up at the sky.

"Yep." He replies.

"Awesome, now get your hands off my shoulders." I raise my voice.

Robbie slowly takes his hands of my shoulder and walks away over to where Beck and Sinjin are sat.

"Time?" Robbie asks as he joins the table.

"The satellite should snap the shot in... Seventeen seconds." I hear Beck reply.

"Good, now nobody talk to me." I snap, I stand still, looking up at the sky, trying my best to look hot.

"Shoo. Shoo, bee." I hear Robbie mumble from behind me.

"Fourteen... thirteen... Twelve... eleven..." Beck starts counting down, I need to look my best, I keep my hands on my waist and smile up at the sky.

"Twelve." Cat smiles.

"Eight... seven..." I hear Beck continue counting.

"Eight." Cat Giggles as she continues brushing her stupid pink stuffed animal.

"Cat." Beck sighs. I quickly roll my eyes at her stupidity.

"Shoo! Bee! Shoo! That's a bad bee! Shoo!" I hear Robbie frantically say from behind me. Has that bee not left him alone yet? All the girls do.

"Three... Two..." Beck starts counts again. Cat quickly holds up her pink stuffed animal.

Robbie strips over and falls into me he wraps his arms around my waist to stop me from falling back.

"Now!" Beck shouts.

The photo has been taken, and I'm here in Robbie's arms. Now everyone is going to think I'm dating him! No! That's disgusting. This can't be happening!

"No!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I hear Robbie gulp, he steps back, leaking sure I'm standing upright before letting go of my waist.

"Robbie!" I growl.

Realisation quickly appears on his face. His eyes bulge out of his head. He takes a slow step back and darts into the school building.

"I'm going to get you!" I shout back at him as I run after him.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Velveteen Per :|

Fanfiction

48.2K 888 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
32.5K 690 10
What happens when a shooting goes down at Hollywood Arts, is everyone going to be okay? Who's the shooter? Read and find out! Contains Mild Language...
51K 2K 28
Everyone lost something the day she died, but Jade West lost so much more. She treated her like dirt for most of the time she knew her only to find o...