Work [Lams]

By General-Washington

[FLUFF ONLY ZONE! Smut is just- no] Another Lams too add to the millions out there!!! (Sorry i cant make a bo... More

Chapter uNo
Chapter dOs
Chapter tReS
Chapter CuAtRo
Chapter CiNcO
Chapter SeIs
Chapter SiEtE
Chapter OcHo
Chapter NuEvE
Chapter DiEz
Chapter OnCe
Chapter DoCe
CaToRcE
QuInCe
DiEcIsEiS
DiEcIsIeTe
DiEcIoChO
DiEcInUeVe
VeInTe
Not an update
VeInTiUnO
VeInTiDoS
VeInTiTrEs
VeInTiCuAtRo
Chapter... wait- TWENTY FIVE ALREADY?!!??!?!
VeInTiSaIs
VeInTiSiEtE
VeInTiNuEvE

TrEcE

120 6 132
By General-Washington

A week later. I had been texting John so much, and Skype with him at least once a day. Its really nice to be able to communicate with him. Hes so kind, generous, caring, handsome. Wait handsome??!? 

I was taking a break from life, just chilling in my duplex, scrolling through Twitter. I then realized I had gained a thousand followers after the filming of my movie. I had thousands of comments on little off-screen moments that nobody else got to see, tens of thousands of likes on everything. Wow. I'm famous.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I was getting a call from an unknown person. Unknown person, probably one of those scammers, I hung up and kept looking through my stuff. A moment later, the same number called. I hung up again, getting irritated, and decided to play Cat Condo 43 now. Then I got another call. Same person.

This time I let my phone ring, and then listened to the voice mail.

"Please pick up the phone I know you're there. This is important," My phone said.

I sighed and picked my phone up, just as the number called again. I answered the call.

"This is Alexander Hamilton?" The phone asked.

"That depends, who's asking," I said.

"The director of the new television show 'Love during a pandemic'," Said the deep male voice through my phone.

"Then yes this is Alexander Hamilton, at your service, sir," I said.

"We would like to hire you. I saw your movie, and you did excellent," They said.

"Wait really?!?" I jumped up from my bed in excitement.

"Yes, really. I saw in your movie you kissed a male actor. All the actors I can find don't feel comfortable doing that, and in this production you'll have to. Your acting technique is also perfect for this film, and you meet all of our requirements," They said.

"Okay," I said, true, I did kiss a boy.

I was not really looking forward to kissing a boy that's not Joh- SHUT UP THOUGHTS! I was not really looking forward to kissing another boy, but if it meant memorizing words for money then I'm in.

"I'll email you all the necessary information, and if you know any other actors out there who would act in our film during Covid-19 please suggest them to us," They said.

"Yes sir," I smiled to myself.

"Bye," They said, and hung up before I could say anything else.

YES! ANOTHER MOVIE! I'M GOING TO BE RICH! And I should probably tell John about it. I quickly opened our texting group.

Hamilini: JOHN I GOT HIRED FOR ANOTHER MOVIE!

Turtleini: wow! Good for you! whats it called?

Hamilini: Love during a pandemic. Stupid name, but I don't care, I'm in a movie!

Turtleini: wait really? Thats the title? you sure?

Hamilini: *That's. Yeah why?

Turtleini: Because Eliza is in that movie too! And she said shes going to get me a role in it!

Hamilini: COINCIDENCES!!!!

Turtleini: Ikr

Hamilini: Well I hope you get a role, then we can act together and I can see you again.

Turtleini: that could be great! Maybe we could Skype in an hour?

Hamilini: Anything for you.

Turtleini: all right, Au revoir

Hamilini: Au revoir! Love you!

My heart beat quickened. Wait what did I just say?!?!

Turtleini: Love you too

Hamilini: In a platonic way.

Turtleini: Oh, yeah in a platonic way for me too

I took a deep breath to slow my heart rate. Then I took a couple more deep breaths. I just told him I loved him! At least he thinks its platonic, I mean, heh, I don't REALLY have feelings for him. I just kind of wrote it. Yeah. Oops. Hahahaha... no feelings................ yup.

*~*

I took a deep breath. I thought he just confessed to me. I confessed to him back! At least he thinks its platonic. He doesn't really like me, he just said that. I wish he would love me. We could be together. I sighed and then continued to sip my coffee. My Caribou Coffee. It reminded me of him, so I only got Caribou now. Good business for them, I guess.

I heard my phone suddenly ring, so I picked it up and answered a call from Eliza.

"JOHN!" She screamed into the phone.

"Wuht?" I asked.

"I GOT YOU A ROLE! I don't know why, but they where looking for someone okay with kissing another man. And I told them you where gay and you where hired right there!" Eliza squealed.

"REALLY? I'M HIRED? FOR A MOVIE?" I yelled, jumping up and spilling my coffee all over my lap.

"YES! I'll email you the details, I CANT WAIT TO ACT WITH YOU!" Eliza shouted.

"I heard Alex is in the same movie too!" I said excitedly, while running to the kitchen to grab something to wipe up the coffee spill.

"REALLY?" Eliza gasped. "I CANT WAIT!"

"Alright, email me the details, I'll be ready," I said, running back over towards the coffee now with a cloth.

"ALRIGHT!" Eliza shouted, then hung up.

Dang that girl is excited. I mean, that's a good thing. We should all be excited! We're in a movie! Love During a Pandemic. Yeah, definitely a lame name.

"What was all the shouting?" Lafayette asked as he walked into the dorm after a bathroom break. A bathroom break with Hercules-

"I'M IN A MOVIE SUCKER!" I shouted.

"And you wet yourself," Lafayette tried to keep a straight face.

"What- no, that's coffee!" I protested.

"So? You still wet yourself, with coffee," Lafayette explained, heading over to his bed. Hercules came in a moment after him.

I sighed as the boys sat on my bed together. I turned back towards my phone and continued to mess around with Cat Condo 52. Alexander had suggested it to me.

"LAURENS!" Someone yelled from outside.

Thomas broke down the door and marched over towards me.

"CORONAVIRUS!" I screeched at the same time as the others and ran away.

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR GAMES, LAURENS!" Thomas yelled, cornering me against the wall and grabbing my collar.

"What'd I do?" I asked.

"You are in the way of me and Alexanders friendship. I had it all going as planned until he texted me that it was over. It was over because of you!" Thomas spat, I made a disgusted face as spit hit my cheek.

"Its not his fault that Alex is to good for you," Lafayette snickered from the top bunk.

Thomas let go of me and walked over towards the bed, grabbing a notebook on the way. He then threw it at Lafayette, which luckily, or skillfully, Lafayette dodged.

"You are all dead," Thomas hissed.

"YEAH WE ARE! YOU JUST GAVE US CORONA IDIOT!" Hercules yelled. "I feel dead already."

Lafayette patted Hercules's head comfortingly as Thomas fumed angrily, his gaze flicking from person to person. Then he stormed out of the dorm, slamming the door so hard behind him that the doorknob almost fell off.

Of course, like the idiots we are, we start laughing afterwards. Samuel Seabury was here the whole time, too, his face in a pillow as he could not with us anymore.

Lafayette tossed me back my notebook and I set it out on my desk. It had a couple scratches, and the corner of the notebook was pressed flat. Frick. And all my coffee is gone!

I sighed and started to go through my drawings. Now that I was looking at them, not creating them, I could see how my style improved. The first page was a terrible almost pre-school level drawing of Peggy, and over time they got more and more realistic. Also over time, they became all sketches of Alexander. The last twenty drawings in the book are all Alexander.

My phone started vibrating and I picked it up, Alexander was Skypeing me. I answered the call, repositioning my hair first.

"Hey!" He smiled. 

I stared at his smile.

"Hello?" He asked.

I kept staring at him for a while, his face grew to worry and I snapped out of my daze.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Okay, so, we're in a movie together! When do we get the scripts?" he asked.

"Wait hold up," I said, then messed around with my settings.

"HI!" Eliza yelled as I added her to the call.

"Hi! Hi!" Two other "Hi"s echoed in the background as her sisters greeted us.

"We where discussing the movie," I said. "What do you know about the scripts?"

"I sent you the email, dummy," Eliza sighed.

YourQueenEliza has left the Skype meeting.

"Okay then," Alex laughed.

I opened up the Email on my computer.

"I got..." I watched his eyes scan his screen. "HAHA! I GOT A DUDE NAMED ABRAHAM!"

"AAAAAH! What a coincidence. Lemme check mine," I said. "I got ALEXANDER!"

We both tarted laughing uncontrollably.

"This'll be confusing. Someone on set will be like 'ALEXANDER!' and we will both respond!" I laughed.

"Okay, anyway, so I'm a Barely-in-the-background-kind-of-guy for this movie," Alexander informed me.

"You still matter," I reasoned. "Even if you're somebody who can't escape the feeling that the world's passed you by."

"YOU STILL MATTER!" He screeched, now we where singing Dear Evan Hansen. 

I love this guy.

"EVEN IF YOU NEVER GET AROUND TO DOING SOME REMARKABLE THING, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE NOT WORTH REMEMBERING!" We both sang to our devices.

"They are made for each other," Lafayette commented.

"THINK OF THE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO KNOW," We continued as I hid my blush.

"ShUt Up," Samuel complained.

Dang it was hard to not say "I like my parents". DEH fans would understand what I mean.

"Sorry," I apologized.

Me and Alexander kept talking about the Email, and randomly bursting into song. We laughed and never got to the end of the Email. 

(You'll never know what was at the bottom ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 833 26
Hello! So I was bored one day and this happened... It was a product of reading too many Hamilton fanfics. I just want to say thank you to all the peo...
10.8K 349 19
John is in his second year of college and he has a dorm with his best friend alexander hamilton! John has had feelings for alexander since they meet...
6.4K 175 42
Alexander knows he loves Laurens. He also knows that he is straight and only has a platonic relationship with Laurens. He does not think about the ta...
1.3K 101 15
A story about two generations of Laurenses and Hamiltons, and how their lives become entwined through family, friends, self-discovery, and love. It...